The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 18-01-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
MovingAhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Used to have a ml who has very good chemistry with me...did everything with her..cip,cim,anal,bbbj..too bad she rtc..very good memories
Bro what is RTC? This kind of gem, worth visiting her back in her hometown
Old 19-01-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
fooyao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Used to have a ml who has very good chemistry with me...did everything with her..cip,cim,anal,bbbj..too bad she rtc..very good memories
Did in the shop or hotel?
Old 19-01-2021, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

Where to find sex now?
Old 19-01-2021, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingAhead View Post
Bro what is RTC? This kind of gem, worth visiting her back in her hometown
returned to china
Old 21-01-2021, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the input guys. Don't get me wrong. I dont go around rawing MLs. Those who offer FJ openly i will not raw them.

My regular raw ones is an ex-ML working in F&B industry now. The other one is doing normal juagen business. The former allows me to CIP but not the latter.
Old 21-01-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Thanks for all the input guys. Don't get me wrong. I dont go around rawing MLs. Those who offer FJ openly i will not raw them.

My regular raw ones is an ex-ML working in F&B industry now. The other one is doing normal juagen business. The former allows me to CIP but not the latter.
Do you still call them out to raw ?

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 22-01-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

In the older days, went to the spa above the marine parade McDonald, had Amy if u all still remember her. There was this I performed foreplay until I slip in raw when moving up to her breast. Then I thrust 4 times until she said must wear condom. The feeling was so great.
Old 22-01-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
In the older days, went to the spa above the marine parade McDonald, had Amy if u all still remember her. There was this I performed foreplay until I slip in raw when moving up to her breast. Then I thrust 4 times until she said must wear condom. The feeling was so great.
Whao you must be feeling fucked up at that point of time after you already enter into her in and out 4 times and told you to wear helmet .. opportunity lost ... but at least you still get to feel her cervix wall , is she wetty when you log in ?
+15 to u for slipping in 🤣😂

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 22-01-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well for me i dont do raw with ml bcoz raw is war hahaha but sometimes i do raw with hookups or girls i meet in bar or sb or tinder
Old 22-01-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Only FL and ML? Got raw other people wives or gf?

Because many people suggest we should only raw wives or gf!
ya bro because its scary thinking about std
Old 22-01-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
Raw cip just feels too good hehe
yes bro.. the feeling is the best
Old 22-01-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
Later kana HIV then siao liao. Better be safe than sorry. Play safe, can play long time.
hahahaha true bro..
Old 22-01-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
I am in..hahaha gad my experience with rawing ml too..last fews years if chionging raw at leaat 10 mls. But some rtc liao..only left 4 still working..
since covid season a lot RTC already... all the good ones
Old 22-01-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
well for me i dont do raw with ml bcoz raw is war hahaha but sometimes i do raw with hookups or girls i meet in bar or sb or tinder
Sometimes u also need to ponder about whether those you Raw on hook-ups in bar, sb , tinker girls does they also raw with others Dick out there.

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐

Last edited by leong26; 22-01-2021 at 10:05 PM.
Old 22-01-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 10
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
No difference to be frank. If you can raw them, others can too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1