The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2013, 10:43 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
fyi bro Ziebart, 3dee kor kor also beri famous in the event cp thread .... he must be tired of white meat lately and want to sample new dish .... kekeke !

In no time he will be famous in AC, the girls adore him.
In Pony Tails which most bros blacklisted due to runners n bad attitudes they experienced, many girls bioed him as if he's Andy Lau-- one simply won't give up passed him several love notes damned 肉麻. In the end he got the best sexperience from her on his last day of trip.

I heard he planning a return trip very soon.
Old 28-04-2013, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
In Pony Tails which most bros blacklisted due to runners n bad attitudes they experienced, many girls bioed him as if he's Andy Lau-- one simply won't give up passed him several love notes damned 肉麻. In the end he got the best sexperience from her on his last day of trip.

Its great to know my 3dee bro so popular in AC n has such a vast following ... on the contrary in CP ....everytime he holds concert ... my friend SC who sells ear plugs always deplete his stock in no time ......
Old 28-04-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campro View Post
You must have been very unlucky that day. All over the PI is well known for the relax and open attitudes towards sex. Many years ago my uncle went to a small town in the countryside province and discovered there is no hotel there. He was directed to a church dormitory which doubles as a sleepover for travellers passing through the town. When the sun set, he was surprised the same dormitory was also the town's "brothel" as the farm girls come out to earn some extra cash.....lol
Nah .. I am serious .. the place I am trying to recall, in Manila .. was very strict, no second ideas about it .. no kidding ..

BTW, I have seen the relaxed idea of sex in faraway towns, though I try to keep my act together, in case a bit of san mig makes me get into any mindless arguments with the natives

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezone View Post
I heard there will be a 5 day ban on selling/ serving alcohol on all establishments during the election beginning on May 9, 2013. Not sure if this ban also includes all the bars in AC. Not sure if this will mean bars will close during this time and also no BF as all the girls will head home instead.
Anyone heard if the bars will be affected and will remain open for BF even if they are not allowed to serve alcohol during this 5 day period
I posted the link from Margarita Station .. foreigners and bars serving foreigners exempt, though . everybody knows almost everybody stocks up on San Mig and 4X4 even before the ban .. what gives ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezone View Post
But these methods are also counterproductive as this will signal to everyone in the bar that you have money to burn and be a sucker to everything they say and do and will milk you like a cow for everything u have ...
I don't know how others handle the 'hey, here is a newbie, let's fuck him out of his money ' thing ..

For me - I just cut my loss and drag my ass out

One thing with pinays, once they mark you as sucker, you are a sucker .. don't loiter and try to repair your image .. says me .. !!!!!!
Old 28-04-2013, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
Dogmatix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arius3 View Post
dogmatix, they are not only bullshit, they are all liars.
Therefore, just take what they say with a pinch of salt.

Just recounting an experience I had in AC at one of the bars.

Took a spotlight of tabletop dancer for a few drinks. However, she kept shuffling between tables. Wanted to barfine but she kept giving excuses. Fed up, I called it a night and before I left, told my waitress friend I wouldn't be paying for the LDs. Had my laugh on the way out as I knew she would pay for it out of her own pocket.

However, not recommended to try this unless you are pally with the people inside. Also, some can be very aggressive and vindictive bitches when provoked.
Old 29-04-2013, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
fyi bro Ziebart, 3dee kor kor also beri famous in the event cp thread .... he must be tired of white meat lately and want to sample new dish .... kekeke !
after eating cp meat for 9 years, time to have different variety liao.

you want to cum bo? there are few daily flights from hk to clark though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiayu View Post
Are they located in ac wouldnt mind meeting wi them in ac to show me around and exchange stories abt CP yes now turning from white to dark meat as i have been a long time china mongerer...
my may trip will certainly be sg->cp->ac.

Quote:
my return would be fast enough, if there is not because of stupid election... now have to delay by one week, sigh... but too sad that you are still in pattaya at that time...

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 29-04-2013, 03:42 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogmatix View Post
Therefore, just take what they say with a pinch of salt.

Just recounting an experience I had in AC at one of the bars.

Took a spotlight of tabletop dancer for a few drinks. However, she kept shuffling between tables. Wanted to barfine but she kept giving excuses. Fed up, I called it a night and before I left, told my waitress friend I wouldn't be paying for the LDs. Had my laugh on the way out as I knew she would pay for it out of her own pocket.

However, not recommended to try this unless you are pally with the people inside. Also, some can be very aggressive and vindictive bitches when provoked.
That's not a very wise move..... only recently about 10 days ago, a kano had a bottle smashed onto his head for doing that.

M, an AngMo who has been a regular visitor to AC for the past 7 years with over 30 trips under his belt went into the Genesis bar. This was his favourite watering hole in AC and he was familiar with most of the dancers, staff and mamasan. On this trip however, the Genesis German manager was transferred to Carousel bar and it was temporarily looked after by the Korean assistant manager, Amada.

As usual, M called for his favourite dancer S and bought her DLDs..... they got into a discussion about the coming elections and M dissed S off with his criticism of Ed Pamintuan the incumbent Mayor not knowing that S is a supporter of this Mayor. Upset with him, she returned to the stage and ignored M for the rest of the night.

When M decided to leave the bar later... he stupidly told the staff that he is NOT going to pay for the DLDs that he had earlier bought for S.... Amada tried to reason with him but M refused to budge. As he turned to walk out... Amada grabbed a bottle and smashed it onto M's head.

Damn stupid guy

And you guys dun be so stupid like him and try to pull a stunt like that..... you could end up losing a lot more than the cost of a DLD.
Old 29-04-2013, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I don't know how others handle the 'hey, here is a newbie, let's fuck him out of his money ' thing ..

For me - I just cut my loss and drag my ass out

One thing with pinays, once they mark you as sucker, you are a sucker .. don't loiter and try to repair your image .. says me .. !!!!!!
That's one of the main problems newbies can't seem to get a hold of but its human nature. They get more attention as they spend more and once they feel like a "king" they don't want to lose face by walking out. Also don't help as newbies think with small head and not big one on top and also don't help with a few drinks to dull the senses too. Only when they have been totally"milked" out= or out of peso and force to leave do they realize mistake.
Another problem is some seem to NEVER learn as I have seen them repeat this over and over again

Cheers
Old 29-04-2013, 08:37 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post

my return would be fast enough, if there is not because of stupid election... now have to delay by one week, sigh... but too sad that you are still in pattaya at that time...
My loss to miss meeting u on ur coming trip.
But u CP Laojiao, u should do fine after your previous trip's familiarisation w AC. Just take note of safety n beware of GFE addiction of this place....hahaha
Old 29-04-2013, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Its great to know my 3dee bro so popular in AC n has such a vast following ... on the contrary in CP ....everytime he holds concert ... my friend SC who sells ear plugs always deplete his stock in no time ......
taikor, situation changed already. now me become good boy liao, go ktv only drink coke and not touching the mic often liao, 3dee concert is now “temporary unavailable” until further notice.

Quote:
taikor, that day was actually the best day for my trip.

a sharing here, which might change some bad impression about pony tails...

was watching taikor datou & ziebart to play pool competition at pony tails, arrived 2pm plus and i started to screening the girls on the stage while watching the game. saw one not bad girl smiling on me, didn’t pick her as i wanted to see more girls. while i was still considering, too bad that she is being picked by angmo.

by the time that next batch girl went to the stage, i saw another cute girl that suits my taste. before i decided to pick the girl, another girl came to me with a small piece of paper, the girl then pointed at the girl who already sat with angmo, saying that the note was written by her. i read through the note, it mentioned her name & contact number, and ask me for return.

to my knowledge, it is not an usual way that the girl will give contact number in the bar, anyway, since she has done that, i just wrote her back with my name and contact number.

very soon, second piece of paper came. she written that she was pleased to meet me and she wanted to go out with me. i was like “huh”?? since when i am handsome like andy lau??

by hearing all the bad comments about pony tails from the taikors, i don’t really believe on her and i wrote back with the question by asking how good is her service?

again, soon i received the third paper, stating she has told the angmo that she will not going out with him. she will company him longer, ask me to wait for her. an interesting statement was, she will do everything for me and company me until tomorrow morning.

i was still pretty much skeptical and wonder how good is her “everything”, so i wrote back, do you provide good bj?

no more paper this time but she walked direct to me, telling me that she can blow until i come. she is once again asking me to stay longer and wait for her.

my shocking went bigger, seems like i am even handsome than andy lau???

she is anyhow not available, so i switch back my focus to the stage, decided to pick the second batch cute girl before she is gone. we chatted for a while then she ordered herself a fellatio drink. as a newbie, this was first time i saw the girl drinking such drink in ac. she did a very good & impressive sucking to finish off the drink.

i was then asking how good her bj skill is, her answer is, last night she did two CIM for her customer, her promise is she will BBBJ me for one hour.

wah kao, i have met two bad attitude girls during first two days, but out of the sudden, this place is just like paradise!

both girls seem to be very nice, this put me into “difficult position” to decide which one to choose. think think think, i finally decided to pick the girl that shows the interest on me, and i am interested to know how good is her “everything”.

waited her until around 6:40pm, she finally released and came to me. i quickly settle the bill and bring her out for dinner and back to the hotel.

and yes, she was skillful, gave me two CIM and one fucksion. too bad that i need to leave hotel at 5:30am in order to catch the flight back to sillypore. funny thing was, she was too tired to go back home and she continue to sleep at the hotel room until 9am, so i turn up to be the runner instead of her.

last but not least, i shall visit the place again, to claim my one hour BBBJ.

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 29-04-2013, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Wow... Taikors 3Dee is invading AC... there goes the neighbourhood

Joking...joking... AC will now be much more fun with 3Dee, FGG eyeing on the place... welcome! not that i m a regular...but i find this thread extremely friendly and lots of information. No trolls...(touch wood!).

Kudos to Mayor, Ziebart, datou, etsys and others to make this thread a muz read every week!
Old 29-04-2013, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
That's not a very wise move..... only recently about 10 days ago, a kano had a bottle smashed onto his head for doing that.

M, an AngMo who has been a regular visitor to AC for the past 7 years with over 30 trips under his belt went into the Genesis bar. This was his favourite watering hole in AC and he was familiar with most of the dancers, staff and mamasan. On this trip however, the Genesis German manager was transferred to Carousel bar and it was temporarily looked after by the Korean assistant manager, Amada.

As usual, M called for his favourite dancer S and bought her DLDs..... they got into a discussion about the coming elections and M dissed S off with his criticism of Ed Pamintuan the incumbent Mayor not knowing that S is a supporter of this Mayor. Upset with him, she returned to the stage and ignored M for the rest of the night.

When M decided to leave the bar later... he stupidly told the staff that he is NOT going to pay for the DLDs that he had earlier bought for S.... Amada tried to reason with him but M refused to budge. As he turned to walk out... Amada grabbed a bottle and smashed it onto M's head.

Damn stupid guy

And you guys dun be so stupid like him and try to pull a stunt like that..... you could end up losing a lot more than the cost of a DLD.
Wow, that guy looks a mess!

From your narrative, he was asking for it.

I know the big korean AM - he was just doing his job. Same with the canadian AM. Both can be assholes but they do their job & keep the place clean.

That is why I emphasised - NOT recommended to pull that stunt unless you are prepared.

For me, I had the support of natives who saw that I was being ripped off and had every reason not to pay for LDs. Also, I had given them benefits before so they knew whose side to take.

Having said that, I'm careful who to pick nowadays. Sometimes, the more popular or hot a girl, the more trouble there is waiting. Lesson learnt there.
Old 29-04-2013, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
chinaman2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
you want to cum bo? there are few daily flights from hk to clark though!
my may trip will certainly be sg->cp->ac.
My young brother, good to hear that you now find the new place to party!

Thanks for the good FRs, they sound interesting and will join you on your upcoming trip if possible, you got a PM.
Old 29-04-2013, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A big kudos to bros, winfieldgold, JWNY & WRX_STI, for facilitating my maiden visit to this playground of the pacific.

Here’s my tribute to this post-American based territory:

In all honesty, I was quite apprehensive prior to departure, managing my expectations. just in case I’d be greeted with Mauritius features. Especially since I’m accustomed to the fact that most FHM cover models/celebrities are factually rare breeds regardless of nationality.

Day 1
D-Day H-Hour, the moment of reckoning fell upon us. Touched down nearly 15min ahead of schedule, thanks to some heaven sent tailwind. As usual, had to pull on a straight face at the customs to ward off any unnecessary hustle from the gate keepers, prior to foyer where the welcome regiment flashed name cards to receive arriving travelers.

The climate by day is not very different from the likes of other thriving hot spots in the archipelago; hot & humid. Took awhile before we were ferried from airport to our accommodation of choice, within a pebble’s throw distance to fields avenue.

Checked in quickly and visited the gaming arena – pagcor casino to double our expense budget, stocked up on some party drinks & snacks (for obvious reasons), before heading back to reorganize the hive.

Had my 1st attempt at pinoy culinary at kokomos, and I reckon I could get pretty used to the variety. Noticeably, most of their dishes come with eggs (good protein refill for our male anatomy).

Soon as dinner was over & done with, the party starts; tour of duty begins with visiting & glossing thru some joints within proximity of kokomos, disappointed by the variety, we moved on to those one bound away, 2 bounds away, and eventually 1 bound back. As it was my maiden voyage, I was given the honors of 1st pick, and that I did. A fine looking SYT born & raised from the southern islands, smooth complexion & features that melted my inerts the moment she sat beside me.

As any gentleman would, I played my cards & sprang the magic take-out phrase, to which she agreed without batting an eyelid. (Caught me by surprise because I was half expecting her to decline, as its quite customary for them to milk blokes for a few more ladies drink, and still is subject to their mood for decline; citing reasons for domestic commitments and/or biological cycles). No need for delay, I called for the barfine & bill.

The night was still young, and it’s just not my style to abandon the team, I dragged her along with the rest of the gang for their hunting game; for they were not quite decided on their catch for the night. Seeing that my chick was growing a little bored, for fear of ruining my night, the team excused my chick & I to retire early, while they continued their prowl.

On returning to the room, seeing that she was a little soft spoken, I extended my brand of hospitality prompting her to feed. She chuckled and ordered room service (sinagang prawn with rice), there being just 1 set of cutlery, she fed me while the ice broke very much on its own.

I’m not much of a kiss & tell, so I’ll spare the intimate details found easily available in adult magazine forum columns. In a nutshell, our chemistry worked well, and she didn’t excuse herself even at the break of dawn. Happily we snuggled like lovebirds in a nest (with bodily fluid soaked bed linen) till I received reveille knocks on the door from the team, inviting me/us for breakfast.

Day 2
Apparently, she was beaten by the night of love-making, she asked to be excused as she needed a bit more shut eye. I, on the other hand needed my carbo & protein refill to keep my engine running, joined the team for some more pinoy breakfast, before returning to my room for more sunrisen glory.

Seeing that half the day was nearly gone, dismissing this SYT was the last thing on my mind. I cordially invited her to keep me company for the rest of the day, so she wouldn’t need to jump back in the pool as shark bait. Beaming with joy, she flashed her ivories & agreed with glee. Without much delay, we washed up, changed & headed to the mall to feed her before we all caught ironman 3 (3D).

Free sitting in the cinema, my chick & I took the back row, while the team formed a defense perimeter, so my chick & I could have a little practicum mimicking Tony Stark’s licentious kisses on screen. A pity we weren’t in a couple’s seat, so our ambidextrous interlocking was somewhat limited. Nonetheless, her reciprocation was indicative she doesn’t want to be dismissed at all cost.

Following which, the team, my chick & I communed at Gerry’s Grill (her recommendation) for post movie lunch, where she painted me red with truck loads of TLC; shared almost everything, at some point, cutlery as well. The food & price was pretty mention worthy. Seeing that she made her intent very clear that she wants to be with me for real, I stacked her with groceries & domestic essentials, so she could go home for change parade & rendezvous at my hotel again.

Change parade indeed! She surprised me showing up at the hotel reception 2min before stipulated time. I gave reception green light for her to deposit her belongings in my room, before we headed out for dinner at the Chinese restaurant- Fortune (the only noticeable Chinese restaurant in the precinct, quality wasn’t impressive, but for the price we paid, nothing to complain about).

I discussed with my chick & she agreed to introduce her peers/ colleagues to the team, because we intended for a party in 1 of the suites for the night. Sad to say, some of her peers weren’t available because they were already swooped for the night. So our boys had to just make their own random picks.

Every man for himself; we settled our respective take outs (my chick was set to stay with me through & through), proceeded to party in the suite till the clock struck 12, and we all retired to our respective rooms for the well earned abdominal & lumbar workout.

Day 3
To my surprise, the team dismissed their chicks after the deed was done, and they all rose for breakfast at the Amsterdam for breakfast. Just like the day before, my chick asked to be excused from breakfast, as she needed more rest in-lieu of the high octane beverages we had.

I hurried to join the team for more carbs & protein refill, while we ironed out the day’s itinerary. Free & easy it was to be, and all to play by ear later part of the night. With that, we went our separate ways for the day.

I too was quite deprived of sleep, returned to join my chick for more snuggles under the sheets, till she had her fill of shut eye. And since we were in our semi-conscious state, we didn’t venture too far, settled for some breakfast at the diners within the hotel itself.

We had our fill, returned to the room for a little more love making before heading out. Tired as we were, she suggested we take a trike to the mall (another 1st for me). We huddled and were scooted there swiftly. Objective for revisit to the mall, grab some souvenirs & touristy stuff.

Dinner seemed a little heavy, so we decided to work it off by walking back to the hotel. And since there wasn’t much time to lose, and quite pointless for her to shuttle home for change parade, I decided to pick out some apparel for her en route.

On returning to the room, I checked with the team for rendezvous. We adjourned over to join them, settling my chick’s take out for the night along the way. Everyone was done with their picks within the hour, and we headed back to the suite to attempt finishing the rest of the bottle. This time round played some silly games to raise the temperature, so foreplay was to be discarded when we retire to our own rooms.

Day 4
The clock winding down on us fast & furious, my chick & I maxed out for our final bout, made every moment of intimacy count for all it’s worth. The deed was done, sweating beads of pearls off our backs. With whatever little time remaining, we hit the shower, dried off, while I make a scurry to pack my bag, prior to check out.

There she stood gazing in silence watching me pack while she slowly dressed up, I looked up caught a glimpse of her hiding her tears (somewhat gut wrenching for me). Soon as I was done packing, I couldn’t find a less degrading method to end the chapter. I pulled out a neat stack of notes to reward her for the splendid time spent together (should suffice for her to take the rest of the week off).

The team & i checked out of the hotel, and the breaking of dawn stretching across the skies as my chick & i peeled ourselves apart.

Our transport heading west towards DMIA, gazing back watching the convoy of trikes heading in opposite direction towards the sun, was simply another scene fit for the silver screen.

* Now, as I pen my recollection for this epic journey, I’m actually devising a revisit to surprise her for her upcoming birthday.

p.s.: if any of you feel this sharing of mine is deserving of some points, please up my bros winfieldgold, JWNY & WRX_STI before u do so. Without them, this trip of mine wouldn't have been as beautiful...

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse

Last edited by suteerak1099; 30-04-2013 at 11:19 AM. Reason: typo error; DMIA (not MDIA)
Old 29-04-2013, 07:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
Lotus2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post

Damn stupid guy

That guy was lucky it is just a bottle...... he could have ended up with a bullet instead.
Old 29-04-2013, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suteerak1099 View Post
A big kudos to bros, winfieldgold, JWNY & WRX_STI, for facilitating my maiden visit to this playground of the pacific.

Here’s my tribute to this post-American based territory:

In all honesty, I was quite apprehensive prior to departure, managing my expectations. just in case I’d be greeted with Mauritius features. Especially since I’m accustomed to the fact that most FHM cover models/celebrities are factually rare breeds regardless of nationality.

Day 1
D-Day H-Hour, the moment of reckoning fell upon us. Touched down nearly 15min ahead of schedule, thanks to some heaven sent tailwind. As usual, had to pull on a straight face at the customs to ward off any unnecessary hustle from the gate keepers, prior to foyer where the welcome regiment flashed name cards to receive arriving travelers.

The climate by day is not very different from the likes of other thriving hot spots in the archipelago; hot & humid. Took awhile before we were ferried from airport to our accommodation of choice, within a pebble’s throw distance to fields avenue.

Checked in quickly and visited the gaming arena – pagcor casino to double our expense budget, stocked up on some party drinks & snacks (for obvious reasons), before heading back to reorganize the hive.

Had my 1st attempt at pinoy culinary at kokomos, and I reckon I could get pretty used to the variety. Noticeably, most of their dishes come with eggs (good protein refill for our male anatomy).

Soon as dinner was over & done with, the party starts; tour of duty begins with visiting & glossing thru some joints within proximity of kokomos, disappointed by the variety, we moved on to those one bound away, 2 bounds away, and eventually 1 bound back. As it was my maiden voyage, I was given the honors of 1st pick, and that I did. A fine looking SYT born & raised from the southern islands, smooth complexion & features that melted my inerts the moment she sat beside me.

As any gentleman would, I played my cards & sprang the magic take-out phrase, to which she agreed without batting an eyelid. (Caught me by surprise because I was half expecting her to decline, as its quite customary for them to milk blokes for a few more ladies drink, and still is subject to their mood for decline; citing reasons for domestic commitments and/or biological cycles). No need for delay, I called for the barfine & bill.

The night was still young, and it’s just not my style to abandon the team, I dragged her along with the rest of the gang for their hunting game; for they were not quite decided on their catch for the night. Seeing that my chick was growing a little bored, for fear of ruining my night, the team excused my chick & I to retire early, while the continued their prowl.

On returning to the room, seeing that she was a little soft spoken, I extended my brand of hospitality prompting her to feed. She chuckled and ordered room service (sinagang prawn with rice), there being just 1 set of cutlery, she fed me while the ice broke very much on its own.

I’m not much of a kiss & tell, so I’ll spare the intimate details found easily available in adult magazine forum columns. In a nutshell, our chemistry worked well, and she didn’t ask to excuse herself even at the break of dawn. Happily we snuggled like lovebirds in a nest (with bodily fluid soaked bed linen) till I received reveille knocks on the door from the team, inviting me/us for breakfast.

Day 2
Apparently, she was beaten by the night of love-making, she asked to be excused as she needed a bit more shut eye. I, on the other hand needed my carbo & protein refill to keep my engine running, joined the team for some more pinoy breakfast, before returning to my room for more sunrisen glory.

Seeing that half the day was nearly gone, dismissing this SYT was the last thing on my mind. I cordially invited her to keep me company for the rest of the day, so she wouldn’t need to jump back in the pool as shark bait. Beaming with joy, she flashed her ivories & agreed with glee. Without much delay, we washed up, changed & headed to the mall to feed her before we all caught ironman 3 (3D).

Free sitting in the cinema, my chick & I took the back row, while the team formed a defense perimeter, so my chick & I could have a little practicum mimicking Tony Stark’s licentious kisses on screen. A pity we weren’t in a couple’s seat, so our ambidextrous interlocking was somewhat limited. Nonetheless, her reciprocation was indicative she doesn’t want to be dismissed at all cost.

Following which, the team, my chick & I communed at Gerry’s Grill (her recommendation) for post movie lunch, where she painted me red with truck loads of TLC; shared almost everything, at some point, cutlery as well. The food & price was pretty mention worthy. Seeing that she made her intent very clear that she wants to be with me for real, I stacked her with groceries & domestic essentials, so she could go home for change parade & rendezvous at my hotel again.

Change parade indeed! She surprised me showing up at the hotel reception 2min before stipulated time. I gave reception green light for her to deposit her belongings in my room, before we headed out for dinner at the Chinese restaurant- Fortune (the only noticeable Chinese restaurant in the precinct, quality wasn’t impressive, but for the price we paid, nothing to complain about).

I discussed with my chick & she agreed to introduce her peers/ colleagues to the team, because we intended for a party in 1 of the suites for the night. Sad to say, some of her peers weren’t available because they were already swooped for the night. So our boys had to just make their own random picks.

Every man for himself; we settled our respective take outs (my chick was set to stay with me through & through), proceeded to party in the suite till the clock struck 12, and we all retired to our respective rooms for the well earned abdominal & lumbar workout.

Day 3
To my surprise, the team dismissed their chicks after the deed was done, and they all rose for breakfast at the Amsterdam for breakfast. Just like the day before, my chick asked to be excused from breakfast, as she needed more rest in-lieu of the high octane beverages we had.

I hurried to join the team for more carbs & protein refill, while we ironed out the day’s itinerary. Free & easy it was to be, and all to play by ear later part of the night. With that, we went our separate ways for the day.

I too was quite deprived of sleep, returned to join my chick for more snuggles under the sheets, till she had her fill of shut eye. And since we were in our semi-conscious state, we didn’t venture too far, settled for some breakfast at the diners within the hotel itself.

We had our fill, returned to the room for a little more love making before heading out. Tired as we were, she suggested we take a trike to the mall (another 1st for me). We huddled and were scooted there swiftly. Objective for revisit to the mall, grab some souvenirs & touristy stuff.

Dinner seemed a little heavy, so we decided to work it off by walking back to the hotel. And since there wasn’t much time to lose, and quite pointless for her to shuttle home for change parade, I decided to pick out some apparel for her en route.

On returning to the room, I checked with the team for rendezvous. We adjourned over to join them, settling my chick’s take out for the night along the way. Everyone was done with their picks within the hour, and we headed back to the suite to attempt finishing the rest of the bottle. This time round played some silly games to raise the temperature, so foreplay was to be discarded when we retire to our own rooms.

Day 4
The clock winding down on us fast & furious, my chick & I maxed out for our final bout, made every moment of intimacy count for all it’s worth. The deed was done, sweating beads of pearls off our backs. With whatever little time remaining, we hit the shower, dried off, while I make a scurry to pack my bag, prior to check out.

There she stood gazing in silence watching me pack while she slowly dressed up, I looked up caught a glimpse of her hiding her tears (somewhat gut wrenching for me). Soon as I was done packing, I couldn’t find a less degrading method to end the chapter. I pulled out a neat stack of notes to reward her for the splendid time spent together (should suffice for her to take the rest of the week off).

The team & i checked out of the hotel, and the breaking of dawn stretching across the skies as my chick & i peeled ourselves apart.

Our transport heading west towards MDIA, gazing back watching the convoy of trikes heading in opposite direction towards the sun, was simply another scene fit for the silver screen.

* Now, as I pen my recollection for this epic journey, I’m actually devising a revisit to surprise her for her upcoming birthday.

p.s.: if any of you feel this sharing of mine is deserving of some points, please up my bros winfieldgold, JWNY & WRX_STI before u do so. Without them, this trip of mine wouldn't have been as beautiful...
You sound like a scriptwriter with your FR.

Up reps!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1