The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 02-12-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post

So many people asking her contact. Lol
'photographer' ya lol
then want to f her right
Old 02-12-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
katespate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
went down to the anime festival asia event at suntec today and there was a feast of cleavage, sidebooks, buttcheeks.. pity the cam i used didnt managed to record a lot of videos as i thought it would, think i didn't activate it properly and the remaining videos were very shaky as i dont want to appear too obvious by standing near the subjects for long.

here is one of them.

Nice share bro. Is this an annual affair?
Old 04-12-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blurnoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was having lunch at a market. A young lady wearing skirt was seated diagonally across. Everytime she needs to get up, she will uncross and she will open her legs wide. Saw her pink/red lacy undies. Needles to say, it was a good lunch.
Old 04-12-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 3
idiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of light

There was once when I got off at a certain bus interchange. I was going to eat dinner at the hawker center and go to the library. I noticed this not bad looking PRC milf walking in the interchange in the same direction as me, but didn't think much of it. She was dressed in typical PRC/old ah ma fashion with a beige knee length gown/dress, of the type that many PRC women like to wear (I dunno what to call it).

I forgot about her and went to eat my dinner, and then browsed some books in the library. Then later, outside the library, there was this stretch of HDB shops with a long walkway and benches along the walkway outside it. I bought some fruits to dabao home from one of the shops in the stretch. Then, when I finished buying, I looked up and turned around... and sitting on the bench facing the fruit shop, was the PRC milf. She was sitting with her legs up, with both feet on the bench, and yakking away on her phone. Her dress was wide open with the hem around the knees and falling to the sides of her legs, and I could see her legs wide open with her white panties wide open for all the passersby to see.

Needless to say, I got super excited. I walked up and down the stretch of shops a few times, pretending to be busy with my phone. Every time I passed by her, I walked very slowly and took the opportunity to peek at her exposed panties. And then, I noticed a staircase in the HDB block leading up to the second storey. It was almost directly facing the PRC milf, although at a slight angle. I sat down on the stairs and pretended to be fiddling with my phone, while glancing up every now and then and sneaking peeks at the PRC milf's white panties.

This lasted about ten minutes or so, and then I went down and sat near her on the next bench, which was facing her at an angle. (I dunno how to describe it, but there is a long rectangular stone trough that extends all the way along the stretch of shops, and there are hollows in it where you have benches in a sort of U shape where both sides of the U are kind of at an angle so it's a bit more like a V, with one bench at the point and two benches at an angle along the sides of the U.) I wanted to get a closer look at her panties. From my postition maybe 1.5m away, I could get a closer look at the texture of her panties, and saw some hints of a superb bush under the white panty - I could tell by the texture and the hints of black under the panties. I peeked and then looked at my handphone for a few seconds, and then peeked again. This lasted maybe three or four times.

And then, while I was gearing up to get a long extended eyeful, some old hero comes along and points out to her that her panties are showing, and he asked her to close her legs, which she did. End of show thanks to that hero idiot. I went home feeling let down and cursing at that hero "gentleman". Before sleeping, I had a good fap in the shower to the recollection of that not bad looking PRC milf and her wide open zaogeng, and had a good release. I love the way many PRCs sit in such an unladylike manner, and I wish they did it more so peverts like me can get more peeks.
Old 04-12-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
katespate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot321321321b View Post
Before sleeping, I had a good fap in the shower to the recollection of that not bad looking PRC milf and her wide open zaogeng, and had a good release. I love the way many PRCs sit in such an unladylike manner, and I wish they did it more so peverts like me can get more peeks.
And wish there are fewer heroes too
Old 05-12-2022, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 12
snapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to all

I spy with my little eye...
Old 05-12-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 6
Killermage is one of the Best!Killermage is one of the Best!Killermage is one of the Best!Killermage is one of the Best!
Image 1, was at a bus stop and caught a glimpse of a side boobs, had a double take.

Image 2, was taking a plane, walked pass and notice the lady sitting infront had the top of her dress wide open, image was blurry though. And plenty of air stewardess zao geng, but dont dare snipe.
* reposted image 2 due to some error, check out the follow post =p*

Last edited by Killermage; 05-12-2022 at 01:02 AM.
Old 05-12-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

Killermage is one of the Best!Killermage is one of the Best!Killermage is one of the Best!Killermage is one of the Best!
Image 2, was taking a plan, walked pass and notice the lady sitting infront had the dress wide open, image was blurry though. And plenty of air stewards zao geng when serving food

Old 05-12-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 12
snapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to all

Nice image 1.

Can't see image 2 though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killermage View Post
Image 1, was at a bus stop and caught a glimpse of a side boobs, had a double take.

Image 2, was taking a plan, walked pass and notice the lady sitting infront had the dress wide open, image was blurry though. And plenty of air stewardess zao geng, but dont dare snipe.

Old 05-12-2022, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapshot View Post
Nice image 1.

Can't see image 2 though
Ps, hahah, had some error when uploading, checkout the following post right before yours
Old 05-12-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 12
Nostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to behold

Just saw a sty rushing for MRT at AMK station. She is wearing those fluffy tube.
As I was just exiting the station control while she in coming towards it.

I noticed her boobs swing abit much, so took a second look and realized that she had a nip slip on one of her boobs, but she used a nip pad, and is a A cup, so kinda hard to notice if just passing by.

Was tempted to follow for a longer view, but she ran for the incoming train. Hope those bros after me got a better look while she ran.
Old 05-12-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
Watever8788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWatever8788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombermario View Post
I feel like snapping more photos of my SIL. Anyone else here interested?
SIL everyday like that at home how to tahan? Lol
My mom used to wear something like that with a very loose sleeve when I was a lot younger. I would take the chance to sit beside her while is is on talking on the phone and very gently pull the sleeve area to get a better view of her boobs.
Old 05-12-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Peeping one of my fav opp condo neighbor again....

Old 05-12-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Peeping another fav young mummy from another condo block...

Anyone wanna see her without panties?
Old 05-12-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 5
AT3248 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
Anyone wanna see her without panties?