The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 05-12-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
punchbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
Peeping one of my fav opp condo neighbor again....

Would love to see more of her tits
Old 05-12-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Peeping one of my fav opp condo neighbor again....

Your condo so near? So scary
Old 05-12-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5065 / Power: 16
JPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
went down to the anime festival asia event at suntec today and there was a feast of cleavage, sidebooks, buttcheeks.. pity the cam i used didnt managed to record a lot of videos as i thought it would, think i didn't activate it properly and the remaining videos were very shaky as i dont want to appear too obvious by standing near the subjects for long.

here is one of them.

Please share more
Old 06-12-2022, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Peeping another fav young mummy from another condo block...

Anyone wanna see her without panties?
Wow nice pls share more of her... Wonder if u can see her having sex or masturbating??
Old 06-12-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watever8788 View Post
SIL everyday like that at home how to tahan? Lol
My mom used to wear something like that with a very loose sleeve when I was a lot younger. I would take the chance to sit beside her while is is on talking on the phone and very gently pull the sleeve area to get a better view of her boobs.
I have 2 SIL everyday at home no bra and likes to wear sleeveless. After many years still cannot tahan honestly can never get bored seeing the zaogeng no matter how many times see the boobs. There were times when we are packing some stuff at home and they were like bending over to sort out the stuff so their boobs were like hanging right infront of me. Best is can see both their boobs at the same time can compare the shape and size of the 2 sisters.
Old 06-12-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Wow nice pls share more of her... Wonder if u can see her having sex or masturbating??
Only did vid on her having sex and blowjob with one of her bf...
Day time so not so clear due to sunshine....but still can see her riding ontop...
Old 06-12-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Nicee butt....

Old 06-12-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Your condo so near? So scary
Not near....i using my super nikon cam...
Need to upgrade to better model...
Old 06-12-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

over the weekend was at KL but sadly not many good stuff to see, maybe i was at the wrong area, only saw some ang mor with nipple pokies

back in singapore, take train at nicoll highway, got a nice lady with v-neck spaghetti top sit beside me but kanz the spag top open on the right side and i can't peek properly, her left side which i can see only open slightly grrrrrrrr
Old 06-12-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhantom View Post
Please share more

Found this... enjoy bros

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 06-12-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
plasmamem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy !
Old 06-12-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
MickMassy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMickMassy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
I have 2 SIL everyday at home no bra and likes to wear sleeveless. After many years still cannot tahan honestly can never get bored seeing the zaogeng no matter how many times see the boobs. There were times when we are packing some stuff at home and they were like bending over to sort out the stuff so their boobs were like hanging right infront of me. Best is can see both their boobs at the same time can compare the shape and size of the 2 sisters.
Bro you are so lucky to have such liberated SILs!
Old 06-12-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
sexywarrio1234 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

wow bro! waiting for more of her... hows her sex skills?
Old 06-12-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
sexywarrio1234 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Only did vid on her having sex and blowjob with one of her bf...
Day time so not so clear due to sunshine....but still can see her riding ontop...
wow bro, waiting for more of her.. hows her sex skills?
Old 07-12-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
myluver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today quite lucky. Came out of the train, spotted an SYT in a very short dress, so walked behind her. She went up the long escalator, I waited a while before stepping on the escalator. Then I looked up, saw her in purple g-string, sexy tight butt cheeks fully exposed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1