The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

TS is back !
Old 04-12-2022, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgump View Post
Off came her panties – right here in the open.

And started riding the bike pantiless. We made our way back to the same bridge earlier. When we went up, wifey was wearing her panties. Now going down, no more panties. We stopped to take some naughty photos.

Most will not believe me. While taking the pic above, a passerby rode up the bridge and he saw us taking photos. As courtesy, he stopped to let me take the photos. I snapped these pics while he waited for us. He was actually standing right next to me, three feet on my left, watching wifey spread her pussy for the pose.

When I finished, I stood up, turned around and nodded at him to go ahead. He nodded back and smiled at me, giving me his approval of the scene.

When he rode past, I decided to capture the moment. I snapped another pic showing him riding past while wifey was still posing in the same scene.

Next.. riding into the busy marketplace.
Thanks for the updates. She's hot.
Old 04-12-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
walala is Cool - loads of Potential

Thank you for the update, wonderful content as usual. The handiman cockblocked himself hahahahahaha blue balls.
Old 05-12-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 13
Babymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

Camping for more... Thanks TS for the sharing...
Old 24-12-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of light

Camping for more pics and stories…..
Old 24-12-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lancefatman82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for stories
Old 24-12-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
cognisence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS your wife is so hot!
Old 03-01-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Stevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of light

Surprised no new updates for Christmas or New Year!!!

Looking forward to more updates and pics of your wife !
Old 03-01-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
Whelan5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to bump into you and your wife (pantiless of course) some day!
Old 04-01-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 2
ssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevebexk View Post
Surprised no new updates for Christmas or New Year!!!

Looking forward to more updates and pics of your wife !
Yeah, these days not much mood to write. But to finish this story. We came down the bridge and continued exploring aimlessly. Her skirt was almost all the way up, and riding past the busy streets, several more saw wifey’s pussy. Another worker caught sight and had his eyes locked on, head turning 90 degrees as he couldn’t believe what he saw. I think she really made his day.

The above, on a busy street, the guy on the bike caught on camera looking straight on. Never done this type of mass public flashing before.

To provide a perspective view of how obvious was the display while riding on the streets.

We finally made our way back to the jetty to catch the boat back. I thought that was the end, but was I wrong. The boat was crowded, with the passengers seated facing each other. Without her panties, wifey folded her legs to cover up. But it was a rocky journey and the motion rocked everyone and soon she had to open her legs to balance herself. Her pussy again in full display to the three guys sitting opposite. For the remaining 20 minutes journey, the guys opposite kept looking at her pussy. I’m sure they could even see wifey’s pussy lips clearly smiling at them.

On the left (not visible in the photo), there is another uncle who noticed. He was constantly wiping his glasses and staring at my wife. He can only see her legs were open, but from his angle he couldn’t view into her skirt. Maybe he was spying at her braless tits. But I knew what he was fantasizing. In his mind, she was sitting naked on the boat.

End of this chapter. What a day!!!
Old 04-01-2023, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
z8z8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really envy those lucky fellas on the boat
Old 04-01-2023, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgump View Post
Yeah, these days not much mood to write. But to finish this story. We came down the bridge and continued exploring aimlessly. Her skirt was almost all the way up, and riding past the busy streets, several more saw wifey’s pussy. Another worker caught sight and had his eyes locked on, head turning 90 degrees as he couldn’t believe what he saw. I think she really made his day.

The above, on a busy street, the guy on the bike caught on camera looking straight on. Never done this type of mass public flashing before.

To provide a perspective view of how obvious was the display while riding on the streets.

We finally made our way back to the jetty to catch the boat back. I thought that was the end, but was I wrong. The boat was crowded, with the passengers seated facing each other. Without her panties, wifey folded her legs to cover up. But it was a rocky journey and the motion rocked everyone and soon she had to open her legs to balance herself. Her pussy again in full display to the three guys sitting opposite. For the remaining 20 minutes journey, the guys opposite kept looking at her pussy. I’m sure they could even see wifey’s pussy lips clearly smiling at them.

On the left (not visible in the photo), there is another uncle who noticed. He was constantly wiping his glasses and staring at my wife. He can only see her legs were open, but from his angle he couldn’t view into her skirt. Maybe he was spying at her braless tits. But I knew what he was fantasizing. In his mind, she was sitting naked on the boat.

End of this chapter. What a day!!!

Thanks for the updates bro!
Hope to have more stories from you soon!

And hope to get to meet u and your wife soon too
Maybe for dinner and drinks!
Old 04-01-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9874 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update bro. Hope to read more exposures from her!
Old 04-01-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by z8z8 View Post
Really envy those lucky fellas on the boat
Depending on perspective, if you got the chance to sneak view but then cannot bonk, it’s a frustrating feeling too
Old 05-01-2023, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 2
ssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Depending on perspective, if you got the chance to sneak view but then cannot bonk, it’s a frustrating feeling too
You are correct bro. It may be better to look at the uncle sitting next to her. There’s a red shirt uncle sitting in front of her. Won’t be frustrating..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1