The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Shrouded

Old 04-12-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
faithfooly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My boring story...

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post
I only described what I saw. When it comes to writing about the sex... I think it will be something like I made him hard, he put it in, he shot inside. The end.
Then the story will be very short lol
Old 04-12-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithfooly View Post
Then the story will be very short lol
That's why I got a writer to help me write. Haha.
Old 05-12-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

So apparently my next client was for 3 hours, 3 shots at 9pm. I guess that would be my last client of the day, seeing as it would extend till midnight.

I went to get a quick bite at 7-11 again.

In between, John had thanked me over WhatsApp and reminded me not to tell April about his infidelity. I didn't really respond to that, but at least I had that over him. He could tell Mike about what I was doing too, but I trusted that he wouldn't.

I was getting a little horny though, considering I didn't really have much satisfying sex.

The next client arrived slightly late.

He was a young-looking guy, dressed in office attire. I greeted him at the door in my black nightgown with my cleavage showing. I swear his eyes nearly popped out when he saw me. He quickly passed me the cash.

C: You look just like a JAV actress.

Me: Oh?

C: Sofia Takigawa. One of my favorites.

Me: I have no idea who that is.

We sat down on the bed and he took out his phone and googled her. I squinted at the tiny screen. Ok maybe there was some resemblance. Except her eyes and boobs were bigger. And she looked more exotic.

We chatted for a while longer before I brought him to shower.

He was 25, just started work in a foreign bank as a client manager or something.

He looked rather frail and skinny though, I wondered if his cock would follow his body size.

I removed my clothes and started to strip him. As I got down to his belt and pants, I sensed a disturbance down below.

As in lowered his pants and briefs, his erection sprung out and smacked me in the face.

It was the largest cock I had ever seen. I gulped. It was the size and length of my forearm. It was so huge that I was already getting wet just looking at it.

I wanked him gently, super tempted to pop it in my mouth. I estimated it was at least 8-9 inches long. This guy would tear me apart if he fucked me hard.

I took him by the dick to the shower. In my mind I was wondering which condom might fit him. All those that I bought seemed tiny. Oh well, at the most I'd give him his three shots by hand or mouth.

I soaped him up nicely in the shower. His monster cock was throbbing. He caressed my breasts, gently tweaking my nipples. He certainly knew what he was doing. He tried to kiss me, but I didn't allow it. That was something a little too personal for me I guess.

Once clean, we headed to the bed. I went over to my condom stash. Nothing seemed to fit.

C: Don't worry. I've got condoms.

He went to his bag and took out a box. I almost burst out laughing. There was a picture of an elephant on it and it was called Big Boy XXL.

B: Are you going to blow me bareback or?

I was honestly salivating already. I took the condom from him and pushed him onto the bed, attacking his bare anaconda with my mouth. I guess he was a little surprised. All the while I always enjoyed cocks that filled my mouth nicely. This one was ripping my mouth apart. I tried to deepthroat him, but all I got was like one-third cock before I started to gag. Even wrapping my lips around the head was a little tough. I was sure he wasn't Chinese, or even Asian. He lay back and closed his eyes. Soft moans escaped his lips as I teased certain spots with my mouth and tongue. He knew the power of his cock so he didn't try to force my head down.

I decided to be on top, so I could control the depth. I capped him with his aptly named condom. It was black, probably for blacks.

I lowered myself gingerly into it. Three quarters in and it hit my cervix. How was I gonna ride him?

I think he sensed it so he grabbed my waist and thrust into me. I had never been fucked that way. In this position, usually I was in control. But it felt so good being impaled on his cock.

B: You're so fucking tight.

Me: You're so fucking big.

I probably needed practice saying that phrase, especially with those less than ideal cocks. But this was for real.

I felt him pulsating. He pulled me off. He came. I looked into the condom. He came a lot. I was seriously impressed.

He was still hard, and there was cum on his dickhead. I decided to be naughty and suck him. His eyes widened as I wrapped my lips around it and twirled my tongue around while massaging his balls. I think he wasn't expecting it and he shot again after a few minutes of my teasing tongue, before going soft. I swallowed and wiped my mouth.

Me: Don't worry. I'm not counting that as a shot.

B: I need to rest.

Me: Sure.

I lay on his stomach and played with his cock, teasing it with my mouth and fingers. He was hard in no time.

B: I'm not ready.

I pointed at his dick.

Me: He is.

I capped him and rode him again, thoroughly enjoying his massive cock stretching my insides. It was indeed a good workout. I think he was trying to control himself, but a few minutes of me riding made him cum again. I guess I was really too tight for him.

Me: Don't worry. I'm not counting that as a shot.

He looked a little afraid. Perhaps he was very used to dead fish or partners who wanted to get it over and done with quickly due to his massive size. But I was different. His cock was great and I wanted to enjoy it, even though I knew I would regret it in the morning.

I let him take more control for the next few rounds, with me on my back, doggy style, flat on my stomach, and even standing up.

All in all, he probably had 6-7 shots in 3 hours. He seemed really pleased. I too was extremely pleased. It's not every day that you encounter such a glorious cock and get to use it. For him, he was probably glad that there was someone willing to take his massive cock. Only he had to pay for it.

I took another shower after he left and transferred Dan his fee.

He texted me back almost immediately.

D: You're done for the day. Same thing tomorrow. I've actually booked the room the entire week.

Me: You did? Oh ok..

D: You can stay there if you want. But I guess you have to get home?

Me: You should have told me earlier. I could have drove here.

D: Oops. I'll come pick you and send you back.

Me: Ok. Let me know when you're near.
Old 06-12-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
tyfoon09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing share sis, please continue
Old 06-12-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Now I could understand why bro Shrouded hardly update his thread. He's spending so much time helping you to write yours.
If he's mostly the one, if not the only one that help you to write yours, I am impressed by his writing skill as though its really from a woman's perspective, except the bit about Mike's army regular bit. Also, am a little concerned with Bro Shrouded might turn gay writing about your love for big cock and stuff.
Old 06-12-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Now I could understand why bro Shrouded hardly update his thread. He's spending so much time helping you to write yours.
If he's mostly the one, if not the only one that help you to write yours, I am impressed by his writing skill as though its really from a woman's perspective, except the bit about Mike's army regular bit. Also, am a little concerned with Bro Shrouded might turn gay writing about your love for big cock and stuff.
Old 07-12-2022, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
With the number of ladies waiting to warm his bed, I don't think he's in any danger of turning gay. At the very least, he'll be bi-curious.

I think only an army regular can write about being an army regular. He'd be familiar with the terminology and what. I'll admit I still don't understand that mindset and why anyone would want to be in the army for so long when clearly it's not the right job (hint: all his injuries). Thank goodness he's out and at least working in a decent-paying job now.
Old 07-12-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gheely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

What was I supposed to do now? Why was Mike even home so early? Or had I miscalculated the timing?

Dan quickly wiped himself, put on his berms, and left hastily. What an asshole. What if Mike went crazy and decided to kill me? Dan just left me there all alone to deal with this. I would keep that in mind the next time I blew him. Maybe I'll bite him hard down there.

I went to the kitchen to check whether the knives were still there. They were.

I went to the door of the games room and knocked on it. I didn't even realize I wasn't dressed, only wearing my t-shirt with no bra.

Me: Mike?

He didn't respond. Shit. Did he kill himself?

I turned the doorknob, it was unlocked.

Mike was at his computer, headphones on, happily playing his computer game. Some shooting game. I had no idea what.

I stood beside him patiently until the round ended before I shook his shoulder.

Me: Mike?

He turned around.

M: Yes baby?

Me: Are you ok?

M: Yeah.

Me: About just now…

M: What about it?

Me: Me and Dan.

M: I know you two are still fucking. What about it?

Me: Err…

He stood up, took me by the hand.

M: I'm going to shower. Join me?

I kind of froze at that spot. Was he going to kill me in the shower then the blood would be easier to wash away? I was pretty sure the knives were all in the correct place.

He knew we were fucking for the past couple of years and he never said anything. He even participated in a threesome. While I stopped seeing Dan when we got married, I started again immediately when Dan was back, and I never told Mike. And his response was irritatingly nonchalant.

He tugged at my wrist.

Me: Coming?

I reluctantly followed.

We entered the bathroom, he stripped himself and removed my t-shirt for me. As the t-shirt went over my head, he held my hands there, kissing me gently on my lips, before moving down to my neck, collarbone.

He cupped my breasts lightly and sucked on my nipples, teasing them with his tongue. My god, it had been so long since he touched me this way. I felt myself getting wet, or was it the remnants of my arousal with Dan?

He squatted down gingerly, his leg injury probably still giving him problems, and he placed one of my legs over his shoulder, effectively leaving me to balance on one leg. He planted soft kisses up my thigh. I knew where he was going. I grabbed his head.

Me: Don't, I haven't washed up.

M: It's fine.

I sighed as his tongue traced my pussy lips, teasing them both outside and in. He reached my clit, pulled back the hood and probed at it with his tongue. His fingers, his magic fingers slid in. I wondered if he and Tom took the same fingering classes. They were both pretty damn good at it.

His chin covered in my juices, he came back up, kissing me. I hugged him tightly.

M: I love you. You know that right? I just haven't been myself lately.

Me: I know.

I reached down and stroked his hardness. He spun me around and pinned me to the wall. He inserted slowly, but he really didn't have to. I was so wet. He fucked me in that position, alternating between hard and fast strokes, and slow teasing ones.

After all that frustration from Tom, and the coitus interruptus with Dan, I was finally getting fucked good and hard.

My loud moans echoed through the bathroom, I hoped the neighbours couldn't hear. Or maybe if they did, the ladies would be envious and the guys jealous.

He unloaded into me. It was like a firehose. When he pulled out, his thick sticky cum leaked out and flowed down my thighs. Luckily we were in the bathroom.

We showered together, kissing under the running water, teasing and cleaning each other.

I decided to come clean with him, no more hiding.

Me: Other than Dan, I also got to know a guy over a dating app, we're chatting on Telegram now.

M: Oh? Is he a nice guy?

Me: I'm not sure.

M: What do you want to do?

Me: I don't know yet. Maybe another FWB?

M: You know I won't say no.

Me: I know. But sometimes maybe you should?

M: Just be safe. And remember where your home is.

He hugged me. We dried up. He went back to playing his computer game.

What a day.
That last statement from Mike. How I wish my wife can tell me that...
Old 07-12-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gheely View Post
That last statement from Mike. How I wish my wife can tell me that...
Maybe if you told her the same thing...
Old 07-12-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gheely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Maybe if you told her the same thing...
Oh how I have tried. Get threatened by divorce. So yea..
Old 07-12-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

About T, there are men who can't cum if just HJ, BBBJ or BJ. Unless it's bilateral stimulation, eg while BBBJ or HJ, he concurrently is touching the lady's body, especially the clit and the pussy.
The prone doggie is one that will feel very tight and deep to tahan, very good for woman who wants to succumb to domination and even violated.
Old 07-12-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gheely View Post
Oh how I have tried. Get threatened by divorce. So yea..
Then better don't try anymore.

Quote:
About T, there are men who can't cum if just HJ, BBBJ or BJ. Unless it's bilateral stimulation, eg while BBBJ or HJ, he concurrently is touching the lady's body, especially the clit and the pussy.
The prone doggie is one that will feel very tight and deep to tahan, very good for woman who wants to succumb to domination and even violated.
That was just his problem back then a couple of years ago. Now Tom is more normal I guess. And totally enjoys making me squirt at the staircase at Jalan Kayu HDB.
Old 07-12-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:

That was just his problem back then a couple of years ago. Now Tom is more normal I guess. And totally enjoys making me squirt at the staircase at Jalan Kayu HDB.
That's good, you probably have found his erotic point that's like your G spot.
Otherwise, can be rather agonising for both.
Old 07-12-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually I think he was just trying to show off or impress me when we first got to know each other. Like big cock, last long etc. Now that we're extremely comfortable with each other he knows he doesn't need to show off anymore.
Old 07-12-2022, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1043 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15316 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1