The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-06-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6651 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

I will be more pissed if is ML radio silence type of cancellation. The fact she bother to reply is not bad already. Point is if we doubt the ML telling the truth, then just drop her. No point second guessing and make the situation unpleasant. We will never know the truth anyway. It's happy ending we seek afterall. Share the tale here to alert bros here, then move on. Some ML are more thoughtful than others, that's how we have our favorites. I have not booked her before so just sticking to facts. Cheers.
Agreed, we all kana cancelled b4 by ML. Key is what they do immediately or at the next session.

I have ML who cancelled due to her mistake double book but she offer me her next available slot and discounted price even.... I also have ML cancelled 2 hours before appointment but didnt offer anything other than an apology only.

Indeed, if we want to give benefit of doubt, next session see how they make up for it. Or if they even bother to.

Then we decide drop or dun drop....
Old 22-06-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
To me only An Yi is syt, and as i said, she's at the very tail end of it..... but after 2 visits, nothing more to her to lure me back. She's just not exciting enough. Youth only goes so far for me...must have more in her repertoire.

I also caught Cat a couple of days before she left in a hotel, hahaha. Yep, fantastic time with her. I'm sure she'll be back. If not ill go vietnam see her next month. Lol

As for paying premium in VP, nope. Its just not my principle to pay over 200 for anyone. Cos in my mind, that standard of girl, I'd rather hunt for it in chat apps, cafes, clubs, etc. And it cost nothing, however, the price is time invested.
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
And youth is no guarantee of innovation.
Old 22-06-2022, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wah bro really? Is that innocent?
Yeah bro... but you know her lah... very hau siao one

C
Old 22-06-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Sugar and Mili can hardly be called as SYT right? Their 女人味 too strong lol
Old 22-06-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Bro please don’t remind me of landmine Mili, only pretty for nothing. In Ktv we called it vase. Sugar bod is good too bad the face.
Old 22-06-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Justdoitsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
I enjoyed Cat as a really SYT. oh gosh, loved and missed her so much~
I miss her too. Service gao gao. But most bros will surprised of her age. Looks syt but actually more than 30
Old 22-06-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I would say she's post syt and bordering late 20s to early 30s range lol..

I still can't get over that distracting double chin of hers..

Been ages since I've last seen her.. Now u make me feel like want to zhut zhut on her neh ji like a hungry baby..
Xiao xue considered syt to u?
Old 22-06-2022, 09:17 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 4113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/hebe-massage/

This one also a lot of 女人味. But boobs too small.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-06-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaGuy83 View Post
Had a very bad encounter with xuanxuan this week. Make a reservation 7 hours before appointment on Monday and she confirmed it. Thought everything was good but she decided to cancel it 2 hours before due to 'blackout'.

I was like fine, give benefit of doubt, forget about it. Made another appointment today and was cancelled 1 hour before meeting due to water supply kena cut. Both times did not provide solution, as simple as alternative timeslot also never give.

I mean everyone have their bad days and maybe she really suay kena two times never pay ulitilies bill but come on , exact same customer you cancel twice and all you can say is to understand you?

Just want to rant. Peace out.
at least she did not totally radio silence, why the need for her to counter propose a timeslot specially for you, if she does have other bigger problems to resolve.. just book other lah.
Old 22-06-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post

Lol this one is fast food FL also with spicy character..

I think she no longer at that shop right?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-06-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
at least she did not totally radio silence, why the need for her to counter propose a timeslot specially for you, if she does have other bigger problems to resolve.. just book other lah.
Both of kena nuked gao gao lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-06-2022, 09:26 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol this one is fast food FL also with spicy character..

I think she no longer at that shop right?
Now work in hotel. Environment should be better than that previous lousy shop.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-06-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Both of kena nuked gao gao lol..
suay self destruct.
Old 22-06-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post

But her bj damm power imo
Old 22-06-2022, 09:44 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
But her bj damm power imo
True, also beautiful with great figure.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1