The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 09-10-2005, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Review on various types of food in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade
hey bro...thanks but hor can help mi find the link to register as user???cant seem to find it lehz..n i cant view if im not a member
Dear Bro Blade,

To register, go to : http://bangkoktonight.com/

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 09-10-2005, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Lonev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Eating in Bangkok

Quote:
thanks bro..it alrite...guess being brought ard really dunno how to get ard ya??last time i oso was brought ard by my family..so now i don know where i went the previous time
Yap, datz the pros and cons... hahaha this time you go check that place, and verify my info, k?

oso try the snacks at Emporium food court, quite a variety, and nice... some more got many beautiful ladies... =)

and Ice Cream Iderry, Thonglo, in the complex of Marketplace. Ice cream is not bad, but the young gals hang out there are cutey...

* one samster dun like my post, deduct my point remark "Don't write crab!" without leaving name... aiyo, i check all my post, i NEVER write any single word "crab" leh... but if you think i write crap, then at least tell me which part so i can edit mah... and leave ur name lah, dun worry i wont zap you back... cos i dun have the powerrr... hihihi... see only 0 leh... even if i got power oso i dun like zap people lah... just wanna pm you back to say sorry if i give misleading info... peace man later u zap me again.. ouch...
Old 09-10-2005, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 20
blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of
Re: Review on various types of food in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Dear Bro Blade,

To register, go to : http://bangkoktonight.com/
eh...bro.. i did went there before n i went again i still don see any "register" place lehz..except for the newsletter..or issit i PA Jiao??? maybe can direct mi more??
Old 09-10-2005, 05:08 PM
Samster

blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonev
Yap, datz the pros and cons... hahaha this time you go check that place, and verify my info, k?
haha okok if i go i verify...yeah pros i don need to think man..juz eat! oh ya..i will up u for ur help..but pls wait..there is too many bros in waiting list
Old 09-10-2005, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Bangkok Tonight website

Quote:
eh...bro.. i did went there before n i went again i still don see any "register" place lehz..except for the newsletter..or issit i PA Jiao??? maybe can direct mi more??
Dear Bro Blade,

After you have log in to http://bangkoktonight.com/ , click " FORUM " and register from there.

Good luck !

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 10-10-2005, 02:16 AM
Samster

Re: Bangkok Tonight website

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Dear Bro Blade,

After you have log in to http://bangkoktonight.com/ , click " FORUM " and register from there.

Good luck !
bro...sorry ar...i know i clicked forum, i got this msg "Guest access to this board is no longer permited. You must be a member, logged in and have cookies enabled
Please wait while we transfer you or click here"

then the transfer is transfer mi to this page http://bkktonite.com/cgi-bin/forum/loginout.cgi

and i cant find any register there! damn i wanna wack the webbie le..or maybe its mi who is Pa Jiao haha
Old 10-10-2005, 06:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Lonev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
oh ya..i will up u for ur help..but pls wait..there is too many bros in waiting list
No probs bro... just sharing mah, never worry bout point...

try this:
MBK ground floor, Noodi noodle bar.
try the Spaghetti with thai sweet basil n chili
Old 10-10-2005, 10:34 AM
Samster

Location: Pontian,JB, Singapore and Bangkok, and now back to Singapore
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 22
SmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Tonight website

Quote:
bro...sorry ar...i know i clicked forum, i got this msg "Guest access to this board is no longer permited. You must be a member, logged in and have cookies enabled
Please wait while we transfer you or click here"

then the transfer is transfer mi to this page http://bkktonite.com/cgi-bin/forum/loginout.cgi

and i cant find any register there! damn i wanna wack the webbie le..or maybe its mi who is Pa Jiao haha

They had disable for the register function. What i do was i send a mail to the webmaster and request for register. Whether or not he help, it is up to him, but chances are very very high. i got me within 2 days

Cheers
From JB to Singapore
15 and 1/2 months in Bangkok.
now i had left LOS
Miss there, lifestyle, people, more and more.
Sad Sad Sad
Old 10-10-2005, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonev
and Ice Cream Iderry, Thonglo, in the complex of Marketplace. Ice cream is not bad, but the young gals hang out there are cutey...
Just some minor info for those who are interested to check the place out.

The name of the complex is called J-AVENUE. And if the taxi driver doesn't know then just tell them it's in Thonglor Soi 13.

The ice cream shop's name is I-Berry combined together with a famous french cake shop named Meregues. Maybe wrong spelling but in french it's pronounce as "MERLANG". Check the choco mousse out it's superb........
Old 10-10-2005, 12:39 PM
Samster

Location: Pontian,JB, Singapore and Bangkok, and now back to Singapore
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 22
SmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master

The name of the complex is called J-AVENUE. And if the taxi driver doesn't know then just tell them it's in Thonglor Soi 13.

The ice cream shop's name is I-Berry combined together with a famous french cake shop named Meregues. Maybe wrong spelling but in french it's pronounce as "MERLANG". Check the choco mousse out it's superb........
J-Avenue is one of the top outing place lately. Mainly those hiso gals loitering around there. Food not bad, good luck for hunting also
From JB to Singapore
15 and 1/2 months in Bangkok.
now i had left LOS
Miss there, lifestyle, people, more and more.
Sad Sad Sad
Old 10-10-2005, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Tim Sum at Future (Langsit) is nice and cheap,one tray 20bahts buy 10 get 2 free! Maybe after tim sum u can proceed to Major Bowl for bowling and snooker.
Old 10-10-2005, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u
Tim Sum at Future (Langsit) is nice and cheap,one tray 20bahts buy 10 get 2 free! Maybe after tim sum u can proceed to Major Bowl for bowling and snooker.
hehe.. future park Rangsit also got s'porean bros there... si bei shak.. looks like s'poreans are all over Thailand...
Rangsit guay tiaow leur is famous too... along the river...
Old 10-10-2005, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master

Wat about the famous 24 hrs chicken stall u bring me to???
Cannot remember where is it sia...I know its somewhere near Ratchada Soi 4...
But I can remember tat day u got plenty of "Tao hua yun" & the gal u approach at 7-elevan.kekeke
Old 10-10-2005, 07:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -959 / Power: 0
Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew Uncle Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Wat about the famous 24 hrs chicken stall u bring me to???
Cannot remember where is it sia...I know its somewhere near Ratchada Soi 4...
But I can remember tat day u got plenty of "Tao hua yun" & the gal u approach at 7-elevan.kekeke
can bring Uncle Andrew go or not? although i have no looks like Thai wailun but I have money and a lovely wife.
Old 10-10-2005, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

I like the Thai style Salad stall in the Chatuchak market....

Cheap and good... We all went for two rounds each and still feel like having more... It's quite near the main entrance....but inside...

But must Q up hoh .......

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1