The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-10-2005, 02:36 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1002 / Power: 0
JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian
Re: Eating in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khun_Thai_Jedi
What are you trying to prove ? Don't have to be so rude right ? why are you so uptight about the way I spend my dough as mention in your previosu post ?

I am trying to prove that you sour me first, am i right?

How you spent ur money is ur own problem.

Don,t think that you sour people, people dare not sour you back.

I am not rude. You want people to respect you, you must share some

thought for people back.

So don,t you think (Hahaha, poor guy. I will upz your reput for you but have to wait in line hor ) is not sour me meh?

Want to upz my reput or zapp my point is ur problem. Just zapped it. Don,t sour me.

So who started this sour first?

Now people sour you back, you cannot tahan right?
Old 07-10-2005, 02:39 AM
Samster (M)

JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz
well..... i guess the problem might be with me. i should not have posted #27. i think this is just some misunderstanding.

lets put out the flame and resume talking about the wonderful food and dining experience in bangkok and other parts of Siam.

thanks

cheers
fleaz
Bro fleaz, the problem does not come from you. Don,t think too much.

And this is a small problem only.

Want to sour people , must tahan people sour back.
Old 07-10-2005, 02:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
What are you trying to prove ? Don't have to be so rude right ? why are you so uptight about the way I spend my dough as mention in your previosu post ?
Trying to prove you sour me first.

Want to sour people, must tahan let people sour back.

How you spent ur money is ur problem.

Don,t think you sour people , people dare not sour you back.

(Hahaha, poor guy. I will upz your reput for you but have to wait in line hor )
Old 07-10-2005, 05:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Lonev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade
Bro~ this place sounds nice...care elabrote oso??from the address i guess its near...and also from the webbie u posted..it link mi also to this other http://www.leelawadeerestaurant.com/home_en.html it seems nice too..any idea where it is???but it dosent sound near..can get there fast by cab??
Hmm, i didnt really know how to say it, all i did was calling my tirak and asked her to explain it to the taxi driver... and later she drove us home, so honestly i dun really notice where the place is.

i must say the ambience is good, not really many tourists there, most locals, and yuppies... it is a good romantic place i guess... or to chill...
the food is nice for me, eventho i cant really eat hot spicy things... but really, it's nice...

you can dine outside under trees, but maybe hot and mosquitos and flies...
the toilet is cooler than the outside weather... hahaha...
or dine inside, with some live music... kinda jazz music they played when i went

if i am not mistaken, it's near Lat Phrao area and Ratchadapisek... i maybe wrong tho. ask some brothers here who is familiar with Bangkok... or better you call the resto and ask them to explain to the taxi driver. or maybe save the address the show it to the driver...

sorry couldnt be much helpful...
Old 07-10-2005, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 20
blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonev
sorry couldnt be much helpful...
thanks bro..it alrite...guess being brought ard really dunno how to get ard ya??last time i oso was brought ard by my family..so now i don know where i went the previous time
Old 07-10-2005, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade
heard abt the nam sing in MBK n chinatown but wat i really crave is good thai food...n more helpful would be exact location n how to go from Bayoike Sky..im stayin there thanks~!
If u're into seafood, there's a restaurant just opposite Amari Watergate Hotel which are not bad. Live lopsters, live craps, live prawns,etc. But I think price abit pricy as compared to other Seafood restaurants in Thailand....

Same for Nam Seng. Normally, if i go Yaowarat (Chinatown), i'll eat at the restaurant beside Nam Seng. Cheaper and food nice... jus the craps abit small... and environment not so clean...

Nam Seng at MBK is alright. Price actually not so cheap (compared to others in Thai), but clean environment. The captains there can speak mandarin...
Old 07-10-2005, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 21
Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinJiaXian
Trying to prove you sour me first.

Want to sour people, must tahan let people sour back.

How you spent ur money is ur problem.

Don,t think you sour people , people dare not sour you back.

(Hahaha, poor guy. I will upz your reput for you but have to wait in line hor )

Well how I spend my dough is definitely my own problem but you were the one that post about it in this thread so who is uptight ?
Old 07-10-2005, 02:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Well how I spend my dough is definitely my own problem but you were the one that post about it in this thread so who is uptight ?

Until now you still don,t get what i mean.

You think i will be bother about how you spent. I say you TUA KANG .If you are not TUA KANG, well ok. Let it be.

You sour me , still act blurr blurr and don,t admit. Well ok let it be.

If you don,t sour me, will i say you TUA KANG. I say you TUA KANG means i uptight, ok well let it be.

If i am bother about how you spent, i won,t wait until you sour first then i say you TUA KANG.

So now plz just say you got sour me or not. If yes, let it be. If no, well is a misunderstanding. And let it be also.

Now can you get what i mean?
Old 07-10-2005, 03:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
If you still and still dun get what i mean, i won,t be bother to reply you back.

So stop now and for all.
Old 07-10-2005, 10:47 PM
Samster

blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=singrakthai]If u're into seafood, QUOTE]
thanks Bro..actually maybe i nv bold wat i wan...i crave THAI FOOD! haha..sorry don mean to shout..ya i looking for gd thai food..anyway thanks for the reccomandation oso lehz..but think i will try seafood at nam sing in chinatown
Old 08-10-2005, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinJiaXian
If you still and still dun get what i mean, i won,t be bother to reply you back.

So stop now and for all.
Good that you choose to stop it all.

I admit that I still have a lot to learn; in exercising restraint, to be objective and avoid using rep power to zap others just because they don't agree with me. And I also confess that there were instances in the past that I just zapped the points off another samster just because I did not like his FR or just because he did not agree with me. Come to think of it now...very paiseh.

We are here to share and not to flame, we are here to encourage and not discourage. And to encourage the spirit of sharing and objectivity, I choose therefore to up your rep points.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest
Good that you choose to stop it all.

I admit that I still have a lot to learn; in exercising restraint, to be objective and avoid using rep power to zap others just because they don't agree with me. And I also confess that there were instances in the past that I just zapped the points off another samster just because I did not like his FR or just because he did not agree with me. Come to think of it now...very paiseh.

We are here to share and not to flame, we are here to encourage and not discourage. And to encourage the spirit of sharing and objectivity, I choose therefore to up your rep points.
Hi bestbest, thank you very much for the effort to up my points.

Feel like strike lottery . Joking.

Come to think of it, maybe i a little XiaoQi too. But past is past.

Anyway thanks again to you.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Review on various types of food in Bangkok

For a review of the various types of food ( Thai, Seafood, Chinese,Japanese, Korean,Indian,Italian, British, American,Irish, Brazilian, German, Swiss, French, Vietnamese, Laotian, Cambodian, Malay/Indonesian, Filipino, etc, etc, etc, .......) in Bangkok, please log on to the following website :-

http://bangkoktonite.com/cgi-bin/for...s.cgi?forum=20

Happy Eating !!!

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 08-10-2005, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Review on various types of food in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
For a review of the various types of food ( Thai, Seafood, Chinese,Japanese, Korean,Indian,Italian, British, American,Irish, Brazilian, German, Swiss, French, Vietnamese, Laotian, Cambodian, Malay/Indonesian, Filipino, etc, etc, etc, .......) in Bangkok, please log on to the following website :-

http://bangkoktonite.com/cgi-bin/for...s.cgi?forum=20

Happy Eating !!!
Sorry, the website should be :-

http://bkktonite.com/cgi-bin/forum/forums.cgi?forum=20

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 09-10-2005, 12:00 PM
Samster

Re: Review on various types of food in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
hey bro...thanks but hor can help mi find the link to register as user???cant seem to find it lehz..n i cant view if im not a member
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1