The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-03-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Just walk down the street of ratchada, if all the MPs are closed down or no beauty there, then it is better for u to either pay USD 1000 or get yourself out of BKK.
Just to share some kopitaim talk I came across but dunno whether truth or not...... in the not so distant future most of the MPs in Ratchada will be closed down as some BigWig is eyeing the land on which they are situated. It is rumoured that this BigWig oredi has picked up some plots in the area and looking to acquire more of them....... maybe in preparation for the day when he step down from politics to become a business tycoon.
Old 10-03-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
maybe in preparation for the day when he step down from politics to become a business tycoon.
I dun go these MPs anymore... dun bother about these. Only once in a blue moon, Nana or Soi cowboy. Whether will it close down, no one can tell. Just enjoy these when u are in BKK. It is considered 1 of the safest sex entertainment in term of security and conning.
Old 10-03-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

deleted posting elsewhere

Last edited by ddog; 10-03-2018 at 07:21 PM.
Old 10-03-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nickyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone clubbing later?
Old 11-03-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
I think you’re rather lazy to find info. Expect others to spoon feed you.

First thermae is not a bar. It’s a coffee shop.

1k usd? If you’re lazy to search then prepare to spoil market.

If this thread got so many things for you to read, just use GOOGLE!

My goodness, back then, when I first started to chiong bkk probably about 11 years ago, there’s no smart phone. You need to note copy down to your phone where to go and so forth. And yes, many of the info I got it from this forum itself.

But now, everything you can google. Just google you can find the answer. If you don’t want then prepare to spend 1K USD and engage Naeml’s hold hand service. Naemlo will be more than happy to hold your hand walking around to find girls to satisfy yourself.
I think its a bar. because no one drinks coffee in there hahahahha
Old 11-03-2018, 03:00 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
I think its a bar. because no one drinks coffee in there hahahahha
Thermae is a cafe and they do sell hot drinks like coffee and tea too. Sometimes I order teh-o siuda with my beehoon soup and oyster omelette.

But most of the guys assume its a bar and just grab a beer.... and are surprised when they see me eating there. Some even ask me where did I get the food from? I tell them to go look at the menu above the drinks counter
Old 11-03-2018, 03:28 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just to share some kopitaim talk I came across but dunno whether truth or not...... in the not so distant future most of the MPs in Ratchada will be closed down as some BigWig is eyeing the land on which they are situated. It is rumoured that this BigWig oredi has picked up some plots in the area and looking to acquire more of them....... maybe in preparation for the day when he step down from politics to become a business tycoon.
I have also heard the same. He wants to be no.1 businessman after stepping down from office. He had oredi been no.1 man in the Armed Forces.... now serving as no.1 man in the Government so I guess its only natural he wants to be no.1 again in his next career. I wonder if he will name his business entity Greentea or Ocha
Old 11-03-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
I have also heard the same. He wants to be no.1 businessman after stepping down from office. He had oredi been no.1 man in the Armed Forces.... now serving as no.1 man in the Government so I guess its only natural he wants to be no.1 again in his next career. I wonder if he will name his business entity Greentea or Ocha
Good for him but he is no businessman. He has done a few things that pumped the brake on the tourism industry. But tourism in thailand is surprisingly exceedingly resilient, no country comes close. 1 million Singaporeans visited thailand last year, some repeated of course but what a crazy number given our population. Wondering when they building their T2/3/4/5..
Old 11-03-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
Good for him but he is no businessman. He has done a few things that pumped the brake on the tourism industry. But tourism in thailand is surprisingly exceedingly resilient, no country comes close. 1 million Singaporeans visited thailand last year, some repeated of course but what a crazy number given our population. Wondering when they building their T2/3/4/5..
This guy cannot make it lah.

Sibei lansi!
Old 12-03-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5541 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Be more specific, mid, high end as in how much?? 5000 USD? How many guys? What type of clubs n bars? Private room or open space?

If dunno, then go Nana or Soi cowboy... to me, they are expensive places to go.
5k USD I can go LV for the bachelor party Liao. Haha. Just in the hundreds near to $1k range, with good whisky like Macallan or serving nice champagnes like Moet. Not the normal cowboy bars.

There’s 4-5 of us there.
Old 12-03-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
5k USD I can go LV for the bachelor party Liao. Haha. Just in the hundreds near to $1k range, with good whisky like Macallan or serving nice champagnes like Moet. Not the normal cowboy bars.

There’s 4-5 of us there.
A lot of clubs mentioned in this thread should do the job but whether they serve Macallan or champagnes, this I dunno... JW is still king in Thailand

The Pimp will be good but read it was closed for reno? G-clubs are almost the same... U might want to look at St Moritz.
Old 12-03-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

wanted to try 3x liao but always failed due to either closed or no time.

since in the neighbourhood, decided to check mitu out since got free time, booked Cookie (6 ⭐️) at x time but someone came n pretended to be me, lol knn like that also can loh?

the jap chap felt paiseh n offered me alternative Nina (also 6 ⭐️), k lah on her, but had to wait for an hour or so.

Nina
slim, petite, a cup
milfy, gnd
not newbie for sure
waterbed skill good
nuru gel, nice n warm
ar only a while nia
bj got patterns
overall ok
4600 baht for 70-80mins + 400 tips

price is rather steep given the quality of girl n establishment, but can try once for its novelty (nuru).

Last edited by francesco; 14-03-2018 at 10:22 AM.
Old 13-03-2018, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 11
irfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of light

Hey guys,

first timer going to AGoGo.

wondering if need to pay the girl in the bar upfront for ST/LT ?

Or pay the girl after service back in room ?
Old 13-03-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by irfrree View Post
first timer going to AGoGo.
wondering if need to pay the girl in the bar upfront for ST/LT ?
Or pay the girl after service back in room ?
Also looks like your virgin post from 2014

You 1st pay the bar fine thb500-700) (to the bar), for her 'freedom'.
You pay for the deed after. Though some girls may ask to see the colour of money 1st.
Old 13-03-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 7
abclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to behold

When you want to confirm ST or LT, the bar will collect money upfront. They scare you run away.lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1