The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-10-2005, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!
Re: Eating in Bangkok

The Good View in Bangkok is very different setting......right alongside the Chao Phaya river and extremely nice and happening

Tawandang is located at address below.....mostly Thai place with great floor shows and comedy. They have their own micro-brewery on premise and you can have a mini barrell at your table.

Last time need 1 week advance booking to get a table there. But nowadays 1 day advance or same day is possible. BUT try not to show up without a reservation or else you likely to end up with a table far far away from the stage

Tawandang Brew House Co., Ltd
462/61 Rama 3 Rd., Yannawa., Bangkok 10120
Tel. (02) 678-1114-6 Fax. (02) 678-1119
Web Site is http://www.tawandang1999.com

enjoy!
Old 03-10-2005, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 21
wanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Eating in Bangkok

[QUOTE=Bangkok Master]Seafood - Go to "Somboon" Seafood Resturant Silom Branch. A lot of people will asked why Silom? Becos the chef is among the best of all in the whole organisation. Even the Japanese PM also patronise the Silom Outlet when he was here can see his family photo hanging around the resturant.

Hi Bro,

So the picture hanging was from the SILOM Branch, no wonder the setting looks different. Anyway, there is also one at the SIAM Square which is diagonally across Novotel. The restaurant is at the corner with western deco that looks like a english PUB. Sorry, forgot the name. The food there quite good & cheap though inside was not brightly lit. Too dim for my liking.

The MK restaurant over there & MBK also serves good roast duck & roast meat. Although they are very "fatty".

The best is still Somboon. Nathong not as good unless you want some atmosphere (live singing & floating restaurant).

BTW, any restaurant in Singapore serves Chilli Crab like they do in Thailand? Their Chilli Crab is simply fabulous (those orange coloured gravy one).

Cheers,
Old 03-10-2005, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy
Tawandang Brew House Co., Ltd
462/61 Rama 3 Rd., Yannawa., Bangkok 10120
Tel. (02) 678-1114-6 Fax. (02) 678-1119
Web Site is http://www.tawandang1999.com
thanks for info.. will check it out next time.

btw, now is the start of "kin jei" (eat vegeterian) in Thailand... some kinda buddha festival.... for 10 days.... any recommendations on vegeterian restaurants?

Old 03-10-2005, 12:53 PM
Samster

singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanker10
The MK restaurant over there & MBK also serves good roast duck & roast meat. Although they are very "fatty".

BTW, any restaurant in Singapore serves Chilli Crab like they do in Thailand? Their Chilli Crab is simply fabulous (those orange coloured gravy one).
Actually MK is very very popular in Thailand.. every major shopping center also got MK. The roast duck is popular... tim sum are nice too...

Thai style Chilli crab? Have u tried Sembawang Shopping Center? There's a famous Thai restaurant there... boss likes to give discount... but not sure if the taste is same as in Thailand... cos most of the times Thai restaurants in S'pore will cook to suit S'poreans' taste buds....

Or else I guess next best bet will be any restaurants in Golden Mile......

Old 03-10-2005, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 21
wanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Eating in Bangkok

[QUOTE=singrakthai]Actually MK is very very popular in Thailand.. every major shopping center also got MK. The roast duck is popular... tim sum are nice too...

Thai style Chilli crab? Have u tried Sembawang Shopping Center? There's a famous Thai restaurant there... boss likes to give discount... but not sure if ...

Hi Bro,

I had tried the one at Sembawang Shopping Centre. Last time, it used to be at the basement. The food was OK but not now or should i say, since moving upstairs, it has got from good to lousy. Sorry to say that. The food they serve are not hot & are mass produced. The crab are no where near the Thai standard. I think thay still attracts people was that it is still very cheap.

Think about it, y must they insist us to order food first before we got the seat?

Sorry, a bit off topic here. And lastly, I didn't know that thailand do not serve alcohol during 2 to 5pm. Cos was turned down last time at MK. They say it's the law. Is it true. But I got it from other hotel lounge.

Cheers.
Old 03-10-2005, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Or else I guess next best bet will be any restaurants in Golden Mile......
thank bro for info on Wat Hua Lumphong.

for me, i love the beef kway tiao at golden mile, the 1st stall next to the lift of the office upstairs. u can choose if u want to have thai kway tiao or sg kway tiao. its really good and cheap, $3. taste and style really like those in thailand.... bring back memories hahahaha. any bro like this stall also?

cheers
fleaz
Old 03-10-2005, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanker10
Sorry, a bit off topic here. And lastly, I didn't know that thailand do not serve alcohol during 2 to 5pm. Cos was turned down last time at MK. They say it's the law. Is it true. But I got it from other hotel lounge.
Yes, there's such law now... I think 7-11 and convenient stores also not allowed to sell alcohol during certain hours... but very funny wan lah... some places sell, some places don't! I think depends on the staffs whether they wanna close 1 eye or not...
Buddha days and certain major holidays they also don't sell alcohol.. but then i was told by some that they'll still serve, but in plastic cup or something and they won't publicly show the alcohol bottle... very funny one... ppl know but they jus keep queit...

jus like prostitution... how many actually know that prostitution is illegal in Thailand?
Old 03-10-2005, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
handsome2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khun_Thai_Jedi
Yummy, this are some must try local food. I used to lived in Hwai Kwang and it really remind me of the good old days.
We always go there to eat after our Cheonging session or disco session. Our favourite place for supper. Here can eat and can see see look look.
Old 03-10-2005, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 22
BeatAeroplane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now that year end is approaching and the weather becomes cooler in the evenings, if you like to dine by the river, a nice suggestion would be Baan Klangnam. It is a converted old bungalow; nice rustic setting and the prices are reasonable. Another riverside suggestion would be Bua Restaurant at SV City. If you are in Bangkok on New Year''s Eve, try to have dinner at one of the riverside restaurants near the Big 4 Hotels ( Oriental, Shangrila, Sheraton and Marriott ) because they have a 20 minute fireworks display at midnite. This is an annual affair, except for last year when the display was cancelled out of respect for the victims of the Tsunami.

If you are on a corporate account and don't mind paying for the ambience plus good Thai food, one suggestion would be Baan Kanitha at Ruam Ru Di Road near Sukhumvit.

Have fun.
Old 03-10-2005, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Lonev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brown Sugar (Bar)
231/20 Sarasin Road Pathumwan (opposite Lumphini Park)
Tel: 02 250 0103

I like the green curry and the fried rice.
Typical adapted Thai for farang tounge, but still nice for me, with good jazz players

The Glass Home
508 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 39 (Thepleela1)
Wangthonglang, Bangkok 10310 Thailand
http://www.glasshomestudio80.com/
Phone: (+66)-02934-7222-4
Map

the ambience is good, food is nice, and price is just right...

For seafood, tirak and me once tried go Carrefour at Ratchada area, and bought from them, fishes and prawns, asked the Pi to fried for us, got some rice and pad thai, with chili etc... took back to hotel and enjoyed while watching movies... cheap, fresh and tasty... of coz i am not an epicure, so anything is ok for me
Dessert, and ending with good whole nite sex... what more could i ask?
Old 03-10-2005, 05:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1002 / Power: 0
JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian JinJiaXian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdevil
Does any Bangkok cheongsters here know where I can find good restaurants in Bangkok? Where can I find Seafood, Western Food, Thai Food, Chinese Food and Japanese Food? Thanks
Bro, lucky you are not newbies here.

Or else your points will be zap zap zap to below 10 points....lol.
Old 03-10-2005, 07:09 PM
Samster

fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinJiaXian
Bro, lucky you are not newbies here.

Or else your points will be zap zap zap to below 10 points....lol.

??? why zap him? actually, i quite like this thread. in thailand, the next best thing other than the woman is the food. em... for me lah hahahah.

cheers
fleaz
Old 03-10-2005, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
innezsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pop by in the afternoon to one of the restaurant in Yaowarat and heard from a local that night time is probably the best time to walk around, as there are many roadside food stores that opens for business at night when the general stores like Jewellery shops closes.

In the end, ordered 1 suckling pig, 1 shark fin soup + other stuff. Charges is 900 baht for the suckling pig. Wonder if it is expensive, even it is considered cheaper than what is offered in Singapore?

But other than that, what can I say, the suckling pig taste wonderful.
Old 04-10-2005, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!

very good sharks fin and bird's nest AND some of the best Oh-Luat (fried oysters with egg) I have tried is at Nam Seng chinese restraunt on Soi Texas off Yaowarat

You can order birds' nest soup and they will pack it into a thermal container for you to bring back to hotel/singapore

price is good and service is quick
Old 04-10-2005, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy
AND some of the best Oh-Luat (fried oysters with egg)
oh! i remember there is a very nice Oh-luat street food stall in hwai kwang. that stall is the 1st time u ate thai Oh-luat. i would say i prefer more than sg style. thinner and more crisy. duno if it is stll there.

cheers
fleaz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1