The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-10-2005, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 21
hotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to behold
Talking Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Does any Bangkok cheongsters here know where I can find good restaurants in Bangkok? Where can I find Seafood, Western Food, Thai Food, Chinese Food and Japanese Food? Thanks
Old 02-10-2005, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Re: Eating in Bangkok

Central Department Store's 7th floor Food Loft!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 02-10-2005, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 21
Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!

For Japanese Food, there is a restaurant call Fuji on level 6th ( if I am not wrong ) of MBK.

There is another 1 at siam square which offer eat all you can buffet for 500 baht.

As for chinese food, you should go to Yaowala. The shark's fins and Bird nest are quite solid !!!
Old 02-10-2005, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

em... i have been to a restaurant in bangkok. cheap n nice food and very very nice ambience. it is not a tourist restaurant and mostly ppl who goes there are thais or tourist brought by local thais. This restaurant is right next to chao phraya river and the Rama VIII brigde. Bros who have seen the Rama VIII brigde at nite should know that it is very beautifully lighted at nite.

just imagine.... dining by the river with the wind breeze, having a huge and very nicely lighted brigde that is hanging across the river as a back view. slow n soft live music played by a 2 piece band singing to your meal. really nice ambience. but.. it is a open concept restaurant (i prefer cause i smoke) so dun expect air-con. it is the kind of place where u will still hang around after meal for a drink and to listen to the live music. i think u can ask your thai friends, maybe they know this place. i think also, there are a few more restaurant with the same concept in that area. so maybe u can go to this Rama VIII brigde area to look around.

cheers
fleaz
Old 02-10-2005, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
BlueFlix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlueFlix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Food Loft

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice
Central Department Store's 7th floor Food Loft!
You can find more info here.

http://www.central.co.th/web/html/foodloft.htm
Old 02-10-2005, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
handsome2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdevil
Does any Bangkok cheongsters here know where I can find good restaurants in Bangkok? Where can I find Seafood, Western Food, Thai Food, Chinese Food and Japanese Food? Thanks
Hi, for thai seafood, u can try Soi Nathong or Ahhang Nathong, is near the Carribean at See Yak Meng Chai, Ratchada. The Price is cheap and the food here is delicious. I think this is the biggest restaurant in BKK.
For Chinese food, either u can go the Yawarat, Bangkok's chinatown or maybe along Rachada City Hotel in Rachada's Meng Chai, along there, there are many small shop selling chinese food, like chinese's gwee type, they have soya bean drink or beancurd, fried flour type like Youtiao, the fried butterfly, and other chinese types. All the prices is only few bahts only onward.
For Jap's food, u can either try their Zen Jap's Restaurant and Fuji Jap's Restuarant. At the World Trade centre, MBK and Siam Centre and Siam Discovery Centre, you can find these 2 Jap's Restaurant Branch. Price wise is cheap and taste wise is solid.
For Western Food, u can try 13 coins Hotel at Rachada Soi 18, the steak is very nick and popular. Actually, this is a budget type of hotel, at the 2nd level, it is a coffee house. Over here, the Gravy type of Kuai Teow Nalah is nice, the kuai Teow Pa sei Yew (fried black soya sauce of kuai Teow or noodle), they put lots of different type of seafoods on it. The portion is very big,can cater for 2 person although is for 1 person. It is about 100 to 120 bahts only, very big plate and very delicious. Their famous dish is besides these and the popular Steak. The owner went to Sweden to learn all the skills while he work there and come back to BKK to settle up his own. The coffee here is also quite nice. The price is quite nice.
Opposite this hotel, there is a small lane, during the daytime, from 7am to 4pm, the Duck's noodle is very very nice and only 30 to 40 bahts only. It closed on Sunday. But avoid 12noon to 2pm, u can't find seat at all on weekdays because lots of working ppls nearby come to eat here for their lunch.
Chicken rice and local dry and soup noodles are also quite cheap n nice at Rachada Hwai Kwang, here open daily from about 5pm till next morning about 4am.
Hope this can help u.
Old 02-10-2005, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 21
Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsome2000
Chicken rice and local dry and soup noodles are also quite cheap n nice at Rachada Hwai Kwang, here open daily from about 5pm till next morning about 4am.

Yummy, this are some must try local food. I used to lived in Hwai Kwang and it really remind me of the good old days.
Old 02-10-2005, 10:07 PM
Samster

fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

compare to restaurant, i always prefer street food. its the best in thailand no matter which provinces.

cheers
fleaz
Old 02-10-2005, 10:49 PM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman

Hway Kwang market--street food HEAVEN!!!

try the Khao Kha Muu ( Pork leg rice) a favourite spot for off duty WLs and pooying spotting. The shop is approx 70m from the Junction of with Somboon/Emmaneulle. There's also a BBQ Pork seller, A favourite with a certain group of my old samster friends.
Old 03-10-2005, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried the curry noodles and porridge at Hway Kwang market at my last visit, total cost for the 2 dishes only around 60 baht including drinks, real value. The curry noodles is something like Curry Laksa but you can choose your type of noodles and they give you a basket of vegetables for you to add into the soup. Real hot and spicy stuff but damn syok. As for the porridge I think they put chicken inside and also break open a raw egg on the porridge as it is steaming. An added attraction will be the hundreds of girls working around the nearby massage parlours and ktvs which will walk pass during their break time I've read somewhere that if you can speak thai you can possibly try to pick them up, but too bad I still got a long way to go to learn thai.
Old 03-10-2005, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdevil

Seafood - Go to "Somboon" Seafood Resturant Silom Branch. A lot of people will asked why Silom? Becos the chef is among the best of all in the whole organisation. Even the Japanese PM also patronise the Silom Outlet when he was here can see his family photo hanging around the resturant.

Western Food - If you're not afraid of hot, will recommand you to go to "Sam Yaang" Market. It's an old market like Sg hawker centre style but the food there is cheap and good. During over weekends, you can also catch EPL action live while dining and also there's also seafood available as well. After your food, you can also go across the road to "Wat Hua Lumphong" (Temple)to pray and "Tam Boon"(Charity).

Thai Food - If can take traditional thai food, I recommand you to go to "Sabai Jai Kai Yaang" at Ekkamai. This resturant is special for their roasted thai chicken and Som Tam.

Chinese Food - Not sure where's the best but can try the shops situated in "Yaowarat"(China Town).

Japanese Food - If you a big eater, I will recommand you to to "Oiishi" Buffet Resturant as it's good. Or "Fuji" is another good alternative around in town. But top traditional Japanese resturant are parked at Sukhumvit Soi 33 near to Emporium where all the Japs hang around.
Old 03-10-2005, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
After your food, you can also go across the road to "Wat Hua Lumphong" (Temple)to pray and "Tam Boon"(Charity).
Hi BKK master,

Wat Hua Lumphong, is it the temple that looks very much like those chinese temple in sg and there is a 'tiger lord' deity inside? you can go there to pray and also donate $ for coffin right? cause my X-tirak brought me there a few time and it opened until very late right? im trying to find the name of this wat. thanks

cheers
fleaz
Old 03-10-2005, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz
Hi BKK master,
Wat Hua Lumphong, is it the temple that looks very much like those chinese temple in sg and there is a 'tiger lord' deity inside? you can go there to pray and also donate $ for coffin right? cause my X-tirak brought me there a few time and it opened until very late right? im trying to find the name of this wat. thanks
cheers
fleaz
yes, thats the one... after donation, they will give u a paper to write ur name.. then u paste it on the "coffin". I think its open 24 hours...
Its Wat Hua Lumphong....
Its along Ranma 4 road. Quite near Surawong Road. At a junction there... Actually, If u come out from MBK, facing Siam Square, turn to ur right.... go down that direction (take cab, ok?), pass Chulalongkorn U, u'll reach 1 big 4 way junction... the temple is jus at corner of the junction.

Old 03-10-2005, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!

For a very nice local upmarket restauraunt but still reasonable pricing and great ambiance and location, try out The Good View Bar and Restaurant. Lots of non-Bar/HC regular girls too.... location 2525 Charoen Krung Rd, Bang Kho Laem (02-6891393-7) next to Krung Tep Bridge at Chao Phya River off Rama III

The original one was in Chiang Mai...... this one in Bangkok is very classy too

Dinner for 3 pax including drinks approximately 800-1500B............. depending on what you order

www.goodview.co.th

Another favorite is Tawandang but I'm sure most of you seasoned Bkk travellers know where that is already
enjoy
Old 03-10-2005, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy
The original one was in Chiang Mai...... this one in Bangkok is very classy too
www.goodview.co.th
Another favorite is Tawandang but I'm sure most of you seasoned Bkk travellers know where that is already
enjoy
I like the Good View in Chiang Mai... nice restaurant. Never tried the 1 in Bkk though. I think there's 1 in Samutprakan too.
Tawandang? I never heard before. Please introduce.
Lots of nice restaurants in Kasert Nganwongmin too... but my fav still "Ruk En" at Plachacheong cos always alot of pretty ladies.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1