The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2007, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 23
paul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Greetings Ahtecklim

thanks for the messages. I've copied bell's transport tel from your previous posting. Have a nice trip and leave some girls for the rest of us who are going there later.

Hello Red tirak,

don't know why but i never had problem in bkk even though I don't speak the lingo. Maybe it's because I've got dirty old man look. One look form me and they know it's fuck or suck time. Not interested in buffalo dying or uncle sick.

Hopefully, I'll get to go pataya mid dec but with the SEA games happening around that time, I have doubt whether the budget flight will be cheap.

cheers.

Paul
Old 23-11-2007, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

dont worry la, thousands of girls there.

Reminds me of a story of a friend who took a girl fresh off the farm. A few months later , I went with another friend and he ended up with the same girl! 555555555

Last edited by ahtecklim; 23-11-2007 at 03:24 PM.
Old 09-12-2007, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Hi Pattaya Veterans,

1) Just checked out Fashioin Bar in Pattaya off Soi 5 which I believe was the old Slim Disco place.

Lots of lovely "coyotes/ dancers" etc & they charged me 300 bahts to bring in my bottle of scotch. I was encouraged that they allowed me to bring my own bottle of course. Mixers were a good 100 bahts each.

Lady drinks were a hefty 500 bahts for "doubles" whatever the girls order.

The captain told me that the girls go with you "based on their own choices if they want" and the charge was "12500 bahts". Yes, my prick shrank the moment I heard the figure.

Perhaps, he was scamming me knowing that I was not local.

Anyone care to share better knowledge of policy / pricing of this place and whether its worth the huge premium they are charging?

2) On another visit we checked out local cafe "Lookaew" on 3rd road and I was told there are lots of others too. A few decent lookers and its possible to "barfine" for 1000 bahts with extras negotiable. Since we were with a local thai, the pricing must be about there.

Anyone into local cafes and have any info to share?

For normal ago gos, my eyes tell me the lookers are still in Superbaby and Supergirl with Coyote and Happy having a decent mix of girls for both "asian eyes" and "farang eyes."

Checked out Peppermint and Angelwitch and although they have quantity, quality for "asian eyes" was not there!

The most fun bar? What's Up still wins hands down.
Old 09-12-2007, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2 View Post

The most fun bar? What's Up still wins hands down.
you means hands up? haha
yeah What's Up was fun man

is the Sharkbar as happening as the 1 in bangkok?
Old 10-12-2007, 10:11 AM
Samster

sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
is the Sharkbar as happening as the 1 in bangkok?
VMT.,

Sorry man, I did not like Shark on a recent visit and in any case, my local friends living in Pattaya did not recommend it so I did not go looking.

Yes What's Up had a great duo in the shower who let you finger them, shoved bottle necks (full of beer ) up theirs etc etc. All it took for them to get going was a 100 baht tip and they "rocked" for two sessions therein.

S.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:16 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2 View Post
VMT.,

Sorry man, I did not like Shark on a recent visit and in any case, my local friends living in Pattaya did not recommend it so I did not go looking.

Yes What's Up had a great duo in the shower who let you finger them, shoved bottle necks (full of beer ) up theirs etc etc. All it took for them to get going was a 100 baht tip and they "rocked" for two sessions therein.

S.
WOW! What's etc etc then? hehehehe
Old 11-12-2007, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
adrian76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

btw California Gym just open their 10 outlets in pattaya, situated at The life Style Avenue, is a new shopping centre. But those who are members you can enjoy and keep fit there.. Just be remind they did not provide towel there you have to bring you own....

Just come back from Walking Street, can see a lot of FL standing around, did check with any of them as i had finished one round with an Ago--Ago Lady

On the whole, it a good place to enjoy...
Old 11-12-2007, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
felipepk44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

8 of us will be going to Pattaya for golf and 'others' from 10 to 15 Jan 08. Air tickets with AirAsia are booked. Hotel All Seasons Pattaya also booked. What we need are:

a. land transport airport/hotel/golf courses/dinners/hotel airport for the entire duration.

b. traditional massages - preferably PRC as we can't sawadee.

c. good golf courses

d. good places for dinners.

e. overnighters.

Any help from fellow samsters will be much appreciated.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:47 PM
Samster

vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

which bars would you guys reocmmand for ASIAN eyes lol
been to what;sup bar but i would say, although fun, not really asian eye pleasing though.

how about isomnia, kitten club and the shark?
Old 11-12-2007, 07:19 PM
Samster

For Asian Eyes, from IMHO, I only saw in Supergirl, Superbaby and a few on the left back corner (cannot see from entrance) of Happy. The ones you mentioned, I have not seen.

For a more versatile Asian Eye (nice faces and size but dark skinned), Coyote was A-OK for a few dancers.

Others, you have to hunt high and low and sometimes, you get lucky.
Old 14-12-2007, 12:28 AM
AutoRoaming

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs up Re: Pattaya

ahteck lim definitely started a very good track, and provided very good and accurate information, well done bro.

I have visited this forum many years ago and got quite a lot of tips from members and now that I am in Taiwan, suddenly I thought I should check out this forum once more, and to my pleasant surprise, this forum now is a big enterprise, MNC.

And now since I am quite a frequent roamer to these countries and places, I thought I should attempt to contribute something.

Pattaya main beach area has 3 main Road, 1st Road, 2nd Road and 3rd Road.

1st Road is also the Beach Road, really facing the beach.

This Road is not that happening, in the day, just tons of tourist lazing under the sun/beach umbrella on those B60 (Baht) beach chairs.

At the night, this places turned into a makan place, full of seafood restaurants. It is quite a long road, traffic run in one-direction from Amari Hotel on the left (5 star, about B5k to B8k a night) all the way to Walking street on the right, if I don't calculate wrongly, i think it is almost 1.5km to 2km long.

But no, I am not asking you to walk, otherwise you would not have much energy or "leg" power for other activities at night.

There are "Datsun Pickups" known as "Song Teow" meaning 2 rolls in Thai, running in circles around these 3 main road. Usually we would not know where these pickups go too, but you can just wave down one, don't get run down by one, just hop on behind, browse around as they cruise down the road and press the bell if you see/smell something interesting. Hop off and proceed to the front, either the driver seat or the passenger seat (usually the driver's wife/kid/girlfriend) and pay B10.

On 2nd Road, also a one-way street, right to lef, it is where the big establishments are, Big C (supermarket like Giant). and 2 major complex; Alcazar and Tiffany. If you are interested to see a LadyBoy (Kah-Toey in Thai, pronounced as "Ker-Toyy") show, you can jump into one, it runs every hour starting from around 7pm. It is nothing that will burst your blood vessels, you will get seated in a cinema-like theatre and watch some form of Cabaret and Musical where the more-than-perfect lady boys sing and dance for you, some of them will purposely show their nicely shapped breast when they bounced around the stage. At the end of the show, they will lined up at the exit to take picture with you, if you want to take their picture or take picture with them, do give them a tip, B50 should be good enough. Some of them (too hungry) might grab your hand to grab their breast, then they will extort you for a B100 tip. If you really like to the experience of grabbing or squeezing one of those beautifully sculpted breast, go on. You are there for the experience, they are there for your money. Oh before I leave this topic, Tiffany has a better show.

Along 2nd road, you will also see many taxi booth, only B800 to go back to Bangkok and B925 including all the Highway tolls. Quite worth it, but at B800, most likely the car/taxi is old or the driver is old or both. I tried once, but I did arrive into Bangkok safe and sound. If you want more luxury, go for the B2000, Toyota, private cars. If you want more economy, take the Public bus, about B120, takes about 2.5hours to reach back into the Ekamai Bus Station beside the Ekamai BTS (Sky Train) station along Sukhumvit Road. How to get to the Pattaya Bus Station from your hotel? Ask your hotel reception.

Besides the Pickups, the other faster way to get around is to hop onto one of those Motor Cycle taxi, they can take you directly where you want to go or even to your hotel. But you have to take a card from your hotel reception so you can show it to them. The maximum they have every charge me to go from Beach Road to 3rd Road is only B40-B50.

Back to 2nd Road, there is also lots of Beer bars on both side of the road, but do look carefully into those beer bar, because some of them contains only LadyBoys not Lady. I know under those lights, your eyes can deceived you, because this is LOS (Land of Smiles or Land of Sex) afterall, Thai's Ladyboy always comes in top 3 in the Miss Tiffany Universe competition around the world, so I don't blame you if you mistaken one.

How to identify if the person is a LadyBoy? Actually this is the fun part. Maybe I should leave it to another discussion, if you are really interested, give me a buzz and I will explain more, base on "personal" experiences.

Let's move on to 3rd Road, 3rd Road is actually a 2-way street, actually have nothing much, except one of the biggest disco in Pattaya, the Hollywood. There is a live band every night, no cover charge, but sometimes the band play and sing Thai songs, which actually (to me) are nice and danceable also. You can get a table, but you would have to order some drinks. I ever saw group of girls spending their time there, I did wonder if we can pick them up, I have never tried, but I think nothing is quite impossible in Thailand. But general rules of engagement, be nice to the ladies, a bottle of Johnny Walker is only about B1000, but you can make many friends with that, so keep ... walking.

Further down the road beside Hollywood, situated in between a bright row of shops, near the convenient shop, there is a Thai type of pub, where the singer and dancer sing and dance to North-Eastern (Isaan) music. Lots of bar ladies or WL I know, likes to frequent this place, if you have the time, you make them happy, when you bring them back to your room, they will make you very happy too.

And some of you might be getting impatient now, enough of the tour already ... where are all the ladies? Relax my friends, here they cum.
I want to orientate you to the overall surroundings first, like a cock (bird) eye's view. Ok, you must be wondering where are the happening places? They are in the small Soi (street), the run in between Beach Road and 2nd Road. Starting from Soi4 all the way to Walking Street, there are plenty of pubs that runs alongside them.

What you can do (like me) is to walk/take the pickups along Beach Road/2nd Road, glance "deep" into those soi, once you see flashing colors or ladies, walk into those soi, if too dark, avoid them (another general rule of roaming), if I remember correctly, Soi6, this is the concentration of A-Go-Go bars, there are even a few LadyBoy A-Go-Go bars. Many of them are sitting around outside trying to "seduce" you into the bar, they would not go to the extend of grabbing you, unless you look like Brad Pitt or Tom Juice. Take your time and enjoy the view. I saw a few interesting bars and ladies sitting outside, staring deliciously at me but my friend was rushing to see other bars, so I did not go in.

We went round almost all the soi and I can tell you, there are definitely more bars than those in the map. so that's a good and bad news; good news, you have more choices , bad news, you have too many choices

Bar fine are B300 to B500, most ladies you see there can "ta-pao" (take-away). The usual going rate for LT is B1500 to B2000. If they are nice, give them a tip for taxi ride home. Most of them are shy if you want them to stay with you for breakfast because they might be dressed to scantily (for the night so to speak), so they might not want to be seen at the breakfast area. So if you really like them and want to spend the day with them, let them know, and it would greatly help if you bring a lady's T-shirt for them, not your faded XXL Hard-Cock Cafe T-shirt

One more thing, when you bring the lady back to your hotel, most hotel, those more professional ones, will request the ID of the lady, this is to protect you as a hotel customer, in case you were so "drained" and drunk and you woke up next morning and realize you lost your $ or Lolex. it is also to protect the hotel, they want to make sure you are not bringing a minor (person below official concensual age, think it is 18 in Thailand) to your room, paedophiles is quite a serious offence even in Thailand.

As for day time (healthy activities), you can take one of those para-sailing, where you get dragged out to the sea and fly around in a parachute dragged by a speed boat, only one round, but can see pattaya and feel like a bird.

Or you can take one of those jet ski, they allow you to drive yourself, so plenty of fun, 30 mins only but that sure tire you.

Or if you want clear sea water, take one of those half day/full day cruise to nearby islands, usually seafood lunch is included.

In short, don't rush in Pattaya, stay for 3 days or more, explore around, be safe, Have fun!
Old 14-12-2007, 03:35 PM
Samster

good 1 bro, very extensive guide will have to keep ur post as a bookmark!
Old 14-12-2007, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Army 鬼 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro AutoRoaming,

thanks for the heads up. Very comprehensive. Now feel like better suited to go.
Old 15-12-2007, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 23
paul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Autoroam,

Fantastic guide about Pattaya you have just posted!!

Just wondering.. Is Jotien beach within walking distance (15 to 20 mins) from all these pubs at Walking Street? or do I need to take public transport?

Thanks

Paul
Old 19-12-2007, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just got back from a 4 day trip ... too short!

Took the 7am Tiger flight to bangkok and went downstairs to look for Bell. Big 30+ seater bus but only about 10 people. Transfered at Pattaya bus terminal 1hr50mins later to a mini bus which took me to my hotel doorsteps. No problems , only 150B and I slept most of the way as I took the early flgiht from sg. Only problem was my return trip by Bell. They came to pick me up 2 hrs early and I was out so i called them at the corret time and they came to pick me up..I delayed the bus by 10mins! I recommend Bell if your timimgs are correct.

Checked out the bars , same same happening Walking street as well as beer bars all over the whole pattaya. Beach club , Secrets , Dollhouse , Happy , Hot Tuna Beer Bars , Simn Beer Bar Complex , Sisterz , TQ1 all were the as usual happeneing as always. Peppermint seems to have gone downhill a little but still a great place to watch charbos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul View Post
Hi Autoroam,

Just wondering.. Is Jotien beach within walking distance (15 to 20 mins) from all these pubs at Walking Street? or do I need to take public transport?

Paul
Too far la unless you are a national walker in the SEA Games Its about 10-15 mins by bahtbus
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1