The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2007, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

You're welcome ; just return the favor and let other know of your experiences.
Old 20-11-2007, 11:38 AM
SanukSeeker99

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Ladyboys in Pattaya

Uncle AhTeckLim,

I heard that there are a lot of Ladyboys in Pattaya ......

Any up-date on this ?
Old 20-11-2007, 12:13 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ladyboys in Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanukSeeker99 View Post
I heard that there are a lot of Ladyboys in Pattaya ......

Any up-date on this ?
You can find the most beautiful LBs in Tiffany's......even got a Miss Universe Pageant.....Alcazar also good....that time heard closed down but think now reopened liao
Old 20-11-2007, 01:48 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

many many all over coz thai culture tolerates sex changes. Most can be spotted to the trained eye but if drunk or horny or both , anyone can fall into the trap. Jenny Star Bar at the escalator below Peppermint is a famous katoey bar. Many also walk beach road at nite to look for business.

they are not the devils so just smile , dont make eye contact and continue to walk. Also talking to one doesn't mean you have to fuck one!
Old 20-11-2007, 01:50 PM
Samster

Re: Ladyboys in Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Tirak1099 View Post
You can find the most beautiful LBs in Tiffany's......even got a Miss Universe Pageant.....Alcazar also good....that time heard closed down but think now reopened liao
55555 yes very true. last week also have international contest. naturally a thai won.
Old 20-11-2007, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 23
paul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys
Do I take the bus from level 1 or the public transportation center bus terminal as described in the airport webby.

thanks

Paul

See picture of public transportation center below.
Old 20-11-2007, 08:31 PM
Samster

errrrrrrrr ........ depends on what you are taking
Old 21-11-2007, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

woo.. nice pix u got there!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 21-11-2007, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 23
paul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
errrrrrrrr ........ depends on what you are taking
Hi Ahtecklim & good morning,

Sorry for the mixed message!!.... (I got so excited reading about pattaya that I sent out a confusing post.)

I mean if I want to take the bell transport bus to pattaya. Is it from level one airport terminal or at the public transport center shown in the picture?

BELOW IS WHAT GOT ME EXCITED!!
Bars, bars and more bars!!

more maps can be found here. http://www.pattayabarguide.com/

Thanks to all.

Paul
Old 21-11-2007, 12:23 PM
Samster

Hi Paul

You can call Bell first and arrange for the lady to meet you at arrivial.

Pattaya's (and most of Thailand) bars come and go so what is published today may not be there tomorrow but the map is generally helpful.

Soi 1/2 (opp Big C) - beer bars area. Also where some of the fish tank massages are but they are nothing compared to Bangkok's

Soi 6 - short time bars with many Issan girls sitting outside waiting for business. Quite intimidating if going alone!

Soi 7 & 8 - another big beer bar area.

Soi Yamato and Soi Post Office - a few Blow Jobs bars

Pattayaland 123 - Declining (and some ripoff) bars area

Boyztown - enuff said!

Walking Street - Currently heart of the entertainment centre. Many gogos and many beerbars. Cannot finish in one nite! Closed to traffic after 7 or 730pm

Soi Lengkee and Soi metro - recently mushroomed up many bars and also a good area to chill

Soi Buakow - Many local and cheaper motel rooms but also a lot of beerbars to chill. Some local karaoke shops with roadside food stalls

Take a walk in the afternoon round the place. Start from beach road then to 2nd road and then to 3rd road. It would help in the orientation when you're cheonging at nite.

Pattaya is an aquired taste , much like cheese or chow toufu but if you are looking for a place to chill , drink with available women , Pattaya is the place.
Old 21-11-2007, 01:13 PM
SamSter

Quote:
.....but if you are looking for a place to chill , drink with available women , Pattaya is the place.
Not forgetting its a boon for those non-thai speaking chiongsters as almost all the ladies speak some english
Old 21-11-2007, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quite true.

Actually I think being Singaporean is the best to cheong in Thailand coz , thais like us as we can spend but most dun treat as chai tow as we're closer to their culture than the other chai tows like falangs and japs. They prefer us than the cheapskate (in their eyes) chinaman and malaysians. Off course we know its a culture thing that's why they think like that.

We also look a little like thais so most wont bother us unless we ask for them. Once we open our mouth and speak english , they will know. Pick up a few thai words and some Lao slang and know some of their culture and they'll think you're thai! I once joked with a few gals in (only a few words of) thai and mentioned I was from Issan. They won't believe me even when I told them the truth! Finally even had to say I was from Changmai to get them off my back. 5555555555

Some of them dun know how to treat us ; should they chop or give local prices? In my 15+ years going to thailand I was only cheated a few times (or at least they tried!) No added bills or pickpockets or robberys even thought i drink till closing most of the time.

One time was when I went with a thai girl to see a 'show' at a Patpong 2nd storey bar with 'no cover charge'. After the show they demanded a 'entertainment fee' (or something like that) from a falang in front of me and he started arguing with the waitress. I knew it was getting nasty so I checked bin and they asked me for the 'entertainment fee' as well. I showed them my only 500B bill (and SGD30+) in my wallet and asked them to take it all as I have no more money. With that they let us go and we left with the door shut behind us! And then I took out my spare 1000B in my shoe for the cab back to hotel for supper!

Another time I took a tuktuk but the damn driver said it was a buddist holiday and took me to a temple as he wanted to stop and pray. I suspected something but went along (as I am a nice guy ). I was then befriended by a smartly dressed thai man in full western suit in a hot day in a bangkok temple! He tried to sell me diamonds and said it was possible to resell to a famous local jeweller (cant remember who) for a profit. I called his bluff and pretended to call the boss of the Singaporean jeweller who I claim to know. He walked off without saying a word! 5555555555555555555 Hustler hustling a hustler!

Waaaaa .... looking back , I have so many adventures in thailand , maybe I should write a book!

There's the yearly songkran stories as well as me drunk and sleeping in a agogo toilet till my good friend broke down the door to carry me back to hotel. My firiend's virgin trip and the best girl he's ever got at Gulliver's and it nearly never happened! Where are you , S?
Old 21-11-2007, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul View Post
Hi Ahtecklim & good morning,

Sorry for the mixed message!!.... (I got so excited reading about pattaya that I sent out a confusing post.)

I mean if I want to take the bell transport bus to pattaya. Is it from level one airport terminal or at the public transport center shown in the picture?

BELOW IS WHAT GOT ME EXCITED!!
Bars, bars and more bars!!

more maps can be found here. http://www.pattayabarguide.com/

Thanks to all.

Paul
haha perfect! nice 1 there paul, if complete that within 2 days.. sure seh haha
Old 22-11-2007, 09:50 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Pattaya's (and most of Thailand) bars come and go so what is published today may not be there tomorrow but the map is generally helpful.
Think Classroom, Night Out & Carousel are the longest surviving ones (at least for the joint names)......anyone can remember the Baby1,2,3 days?
Old 22-11-2007, 07:02 PM
Samster

Hi RT

I think longest surviving is TQ1 right on beach road. Gals there are angmo like type , issan dark type. One of my regulars afternoon chill places coz the music there is old time rock. In the toilet is a picture taken in the 80s of their girls woring then. The fashion and the hair in the picture cracks me up everytime.

Carousel sucks now but I remember a few years back , it was great. Very nice service gals and a mamasan that that looks after the guest. Not sure now but last time in there about a year ago , I was constantly pestered for drinks and tips.

Classroom has also gone downhill and one of the 'babies' (i can never remember their names!) have just been bought over by angmo. Used to be thai owned. My last trip , the one on the left was not bad and the other has changed name to Sakura or 69 or somethin like that.

Worst bar with the most potential is Kittens and maybe the entire Pattayaland 1,2,3. A few years ago , walking street was dead with most punters going to pattayaland but now ..........

Like I said a good bar one day may not be good next month. A good bar is personal coz maybe a girl I like , you may not like. Maybe the girls there are drunk one day and you happen to have a drink there and they make you feel welcome. On another day , they wont even look at you or you at them. So there are many many maybe's.

Anyway , I just confirmed my trip in 2 week's time. Anyone want a cheap out-of-job tourguide? I charge one beer for every bar I bring you to!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1