The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2007, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Pattaya

New Thread. Giving all a new choice to cheong!
Old 14-11-2007, 06:19 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Many old birds here can tell you about Bangkok. Many also chiong Pattaya but for some reason not much is written about the seaside town. I used to chiong bangkok but moved when Mr T had his crackdown. Bars closing , the mercenery gals but what did it finally was the stupid stars on tits! Nowadays I head straight to Pattaya with cheaper hotel, food , drinks and gals

I’ll try my best to help coz when I first went , I just like bull and went head in to discover myself with a little help from forums. This is my way of payabck to those helped

Please remember all my answers prefer to Pattaya ONLY.
[quote=nightstalker123;2372546]hello bros, i need some information. im going to BKK/Pattaya on this coming dec 24-25 ( not sure which day ) with my friend.

1. Can we go there and book hotel ourself? is it much more cheaper then booking online?
Pattaya - Cheaper as some hotels don’t even have websites or are affiliated to agents. If you don’t mind , you can even stay above a bar/pub for 300B a nite (fan ; no aircon!)

2. Will almost all hotel fully booked? during dec 20 + ? becus of holidays?
Pattaya – NO if you’re not too choosy.

3. I heard that there are some girls at the beach road, how much they charged? for like LT, 1shot, 2shot? Will they have good service then those Go-Go bar?
Pattaya – There is no written law on these. Beach road gals are normally rejects with diseases or attitude gals but not all. Service of the gals will also depend widely and depends if you heng or suay. Beach road gals charge anything from 300B to 1000B.

I would advise you not to try these gals coz many katoeys (ah gua) around. And if you don’t even know how to approach a gog gal , how are you going to approach a FL?

4. gogo bar and beach girls in Pattaya and BBK girls which are more cheaper?
Pattaya gals are generally cheaper by about 25 to 50%

5. if inside go-go bar if i saw a girl dancing on the stage and i wan to pick her, how do i call her? and barfine is avg 500-700?
JUST GO and talk if she gives attitude , avoid her coz even if you get her , she’ll be a starfish! Gogo barfines are generally 500 but may be higher due to the festive seasons. However it tends to drop after certain imes ; like midnight or 1am.

6. Barfine means what? is it means after u pay the barfine u can bring the girl to anywhere?
Yes , you can bring her out of the bar ; its like a fee to compensate the bar for her to stop working for the nite. All other activites and money are separate.

7. Barfine goes to who? to the MAMA or to the girl tat i bring.
Either one also can but its better to give the gal so the mamasan wont think it’s a tip for her!

8. is it all the girls tat working at go-go bar mostly can bring back to hotel? lets say mayb not all . 90%?
Closer figure is 99% but some showgals ; gals that perform shows are more expensive and only goes with people they like coz their salary is quite high.

9. lets say if u barfine a girl 500 bath, and the girl cost 1500bath FOR ST . how many shot she will give u? 1 or 2 ? or above then 2?
ST usually means 1

10. is it true tat almost all girl will stay will next day even though u gave her 1500bath for ST?
No , depends on the chemisty , if your hotel is nicer than her apartment , if she’s not going back to gogo bar for more customers or if she’s not going to chiong disco that nite/morning.

11. MOST IMPT QUESTION. IF you are not 18 will u allowed to enter the go-go bar?
Legally no but bouncers wont care as long as you spend money in the bar. For thai gals , its definetely no!

12. any bros is going to BKK/Pattaya during dec 24-26 ( not sure which day ) can pm me. Have 1 friend with me too ! we can enjoy together.
I am going but not confirmed on dates yet. 23 Dec is thai election. Offically no alcahol on sale on that day but beerbars will open with no music and can sell you beer ‘tactically’. Mst gog bars are closed.

Most important , don’t plan too mutt. Just go , get your hotel and enjoy chionging. Don’t force to fuck the first pretty gal you see coz there are tons of them there. Take your time to search (but not too long ; gogos close at 2 but some discos go all nite till morning) Theres a saying in Pattaya – you never lose your chance with a gal , just your turn!
Old 15-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 23
paul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Ahtecklim

Good knowledge of Pattaya!

I have a question about pataya too. And hope you can help. If I'm going to pataya from bkk, is it cheaper to book hotel and van (package) from travel agent or take a bus and look for hotel there?

Thanks

Paul
Old 15-11-2007, 03:36 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul View Post
I have a question about pataya too. And hope you can help. If I'm going to pataya from bkk, is it cheaper to book hotel and van (package) from travel agent or take a bus and look for hotel there?

Paul
Taking bus is confirm cheaper as most hotels in Pattaya no difference in walk-in rates. Taking tour agent van also wont save you much time as sometimes the van has to go to few hotels to pick up guests......take a cab the fastest THB1K-1.2K
Old 15-11-2007, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quiet true , the hotel situation is a little funny as this is thai business model. As rooms in pattaya are plenty and varies from dirt cheap to 1st class , there is always a surplus so dont be surprise if you book at a 'special' rate but reach there to find out walk in 'special offer' is cheaper.

There are always rooms available even on hot dates like New Year or Songkran although it will be a little more difficult to find. I've stayed above a pub for 300B years ago during Songkran and the last time (June 07) I walked past it , it was still this price!

Scheduled bus is definately cheaper but if you have heavier luggage like golf clubs , dont bother. Too lay-chay

The scheduled bus leaves Ekamai (just down Ekamai Skytrain) bus station in Bangkok every half hour (?) or 15mins and will drop you off at Pattaya bus station in 2 or 2 & half hours. Only about 110B. This is my favorite coz cheapest and most convinient ; no need to book in advance.

Its better if you know pattaya first before you take this bus or have a lot of time to burn in case of cockups.

From there , a baht bus will take you anywhere in Beach Road for about 50B. Dont hire the whole one for yourself. Wait for the bus to fill up coz the whole bus will cost more and they will treat you as a carrot head.
Old 15-11-2007, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Good sharing spirit............Upzzzz U soon & Thanks.
Old 15-11-2007, 06:42 PM
SamSter

There are bus services from Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya too. Heard that Pattaya now has a "beach bus" service for tourists plying the main streets.....buy a 1 day pass for unlimited travel
Old 17-11-2007, 10:18 AM
Samster

Hi Ahtecklim & Red Tirak1099,

When taking taxi, is it +1K per cab or per person??

From Pataya, is there a cleaner beach where I can spend the day? I've seen pataya sea front. Not clean like phuket and I've read reports of sewage being dumped into the sea front years ago.

Sorry to be a bother & Thanks

Paul
Old 17-11-2007, 11:19 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul View Post
When taking taxi, is it +1K per cab or per person??

From Pataya, is there a cleaner beach where I can spend the day? I've seen pataya sea front. Not clean like phuket and I've read reports of sewage being dumped into the sea front years ago.
Taxi is per cab basis so if you have travelling kakis to share costs its cheaper but bear in mind if you squeeze 4 guys in the tiny cab (they dont have big taxis like ours, mostly Toyota Corollas)...it is gonna be uncomfortable as ride is almost 2 hrs.

Jomtien beach is suppose to be the cleaner one. Naklua & Wong Amat over in north Pattaya have beautiful beaches too but some the the best parts are private beaches of the hotels there & off-limits to non hotel guests, alternatively you can take speedboat to the nearby outlying islands beaches.
Old 17-11-2007, 06:36 PM
Samster

There are bus services from Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya too. Heard that Pattaya now has a "beach bus" service for tourists plying the main streets.....buy a 1 day pass for unlimited travel

The bus (run by Bell services?) from Suvarnabhumi is very cheap ; about 150B but its scheduled only about 6 times a day and the schedule is 8:00/10:00/12:00/14:00/16:00/18:00/. If you have time , its worth it as its usually half empty.

The Pattaya beach bus idea is a failure. Although theorically a good idea , it was supposed to be free even but the baht bus drivers and mototaxi guys played dirty tactics and soon got rid of the bus shuttle! They parked in their bus bays as well as threatened the drivers as this service was threatening their rice bowls. Last time I went , I didn't even see one on the road. If not mistaken , the bus are still around ; to save face of the politicians who suggested it but its so infrequent that its more convinient to pay 10B for a baht bus.

Jomtien beach is suppose to be the cleaner one. Naklua & Wong Amat over in north Pattaya have beautiful beaches too but some the the best parts are private beaches of the hotels there & off-limits to non hotel guests, alternatively you can take speedboat to the nearby outlying islands beaches.

This was true a few years ago but the local authority has spent a lot of effort (and money!) cleaning pattaya beach ; thus Jomtien was neglected. Last I saw was Pattaya beach is cleaner than Jomtien. Phuket beaches (and least the non-Patong areas like Kata and Karon) will always be nicer so no comparision there.

If you are to spend time at the beach , its a cheap and relaxing way to spend the daytime.

Correct in a speedboat daytrip is ideal to see the island and beaches ; better if you have a few tiraks together!
Old 17-11-2007, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Tirak1099 View Post
Taxi is per cab basis so if you have travelling kakis to share costs its cheaper but bear in mind if you squeeze 4 guys in the tiny cab (they dont have big taxis like ours, mostly Toyota Corollas)...it is gonna be uncomfortable as ride is almost 2 hrs.

yeah RT bro is right, if travelling with 2 or 3 bros, 1000thb/4 or 3 is about same price as bus liao. pretty worth it.
Old 17-11-2007, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Thailover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Tirak1099 View Post

Jomtien beach and Pattaya beach to me is "same same".
Best option to spend a day on a nice beach is take speedboat or ferry boat (cheaper - 150 baht return ticket) to Koh Lan.
Old 17-11-2007, 11:02 PM
Samster

Found the email fom Bell services :

Our bus schedule from Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya is 8:00/10:00/12:00/14:00/16:00/18:00. The fare is 150 baht per person and it shall be paid to our staff on the bus. This includes company's transportation to your hotel (downtown Pattaya area).

We also provide service from Pattaya to Suvarnbhumi airport and hotels in dowtown Bangkok. The bus schdule is 6:00/9:00/11:00/13:00/ 15:00/17:00/19:00. Only the 9:00, 13:00, and 17:00 buses have connecting transportation to hotels in Bangkok after stopping at Surarnbhumi airport.

The fare is 150 baht/person from Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi airport and 300 baht/person from Pattaya to hotels in Bangkok. This includes pick-up and drop-off services from and to your hotels in both cities.

All passengers need to reserve their seats in advance.It would be great if you can reserve your seats at least 7 days in advance through this e-mail. Please provide your name, number of seats to be reserved, date & time of your journey and your destination’s name. Then we will review whether it is in our service hours and service area then we will confirm your reservation as soon as possible. If you have planned for your return trip, you may reserve the seats at the same time.

We look forward to hearing from you soon. And if you have more questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Thank you and best regards, Sirisong Haewan Bell Travel Service Co.,Ltd Tel.

Bangkok Office: 02-747-4673, 02-747-4675Tel.
Pattaya Office: 038-370-055, 038-370-056

Suvarnabhumi airport:
Contact number is +66(0)89-449-8843
Old 18-11-2007, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
EC Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=ahtecklim;2393884]Many old birds here can tell you about Bangkok. Many also chiong Pattaya but for some reason not much is written about the seaside town. I used to chiong bangkok but moved when Mr T had his crackdown. Bars closing , the mercenery gals but what did it finally was the stupid stars on tits! Nowadays I head straight to Pattaya with cheaper hotel, food , drinks and gals

I’ll try my best to help coz when I first went , I just like bull and went head in to discover myself with a little help from forums. This is my way of payabck to those helped

Please remember all my answers prefer to Pattaya ONLY.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightstalker123 View Post
hello bros, i need some information. im going to BKK/Pattaya on this coming dec 24-25 ( not sure which day ) with my friend.

1. Can we go there and book hotel ourself? is it much more cheaper then booking online?
Pattaya - Cheaper as some hotels don’t even have websites or are affiliated to agents. If you don’t mind , you can even stay above a bar/pub for 300B a nite (fan ; no aircon!)

2. Will almost all hotel fully booked? during dec 20 + ? becus of holidays?
Pattaya – NO if you’re not too choosy.

3. I heard that there are some girls at the beach road, how much they charged? for like LT, 1shot, 2shot? Will they have good service then those Go-Go bar?
Pattaya – There is no written law on these. Beach road gals are normally rejects with diseases or attitude gals but not all. Service of the gals will also depend widely and depends if you heng or suay. Beach road gals charge anything from 300B to 1000B.

I would advise you not to try these gals coz many katoeys (ah gua) around. And if you don’t even know how to approach a gog gal , how are you going to approach a FL?

4. gogo bar and beach girls in Pattaya and BBK girls which are more cheaper?
Pattaya gals are generally cheaper by about 25 to 50%

5. if inside go-go bar if i saw a girl dancing on the stage and i wan to pick her, how do i call her? and barfine is avg 500-700?
JUST GO and talk if she gives attitude , avoid her coz even if you get her , she’ll be a starfish! Gogo barfines are generally 500 but may be higher due to the festive seasons. However it tends to drop after certain imes ; like midnight or 1am.

6. Barfine means what? is it means after u pay the barfine u can bring the girl to anywhere?
Yes , you can bring her out of the bar ; its like a fee to compensate the bar for her to stop working for the nite. All other activites and money are separate.

7. Barfine goes to who? to the MAMA or to the girl tat i bring.
Either one also can but its better to give the gal so the mamasan wont think it’s a tip for her!

8. is it all the girls tat working at go-go bar mostly can bring back to hotel? lets say mayb not all . 90%?
Closer figure is 99% but some showgals ; gals that perform shows are more expensive and only goes with people they like coz their salary is quite high.

9. lets say if u barfine a girl 500 bath, and the girl cost 1500bath FOR ST . how many shot she will give u? 1 or 2 ? or above then 2?
ST usually means 1

10. is it true tat almost all girl will stay will next day even though u gave her 1500bath for ST?
No , depends on the chemisty , if your hotel is nicer than her apartment , if she’s not going back to gogo bar for more customers or if she’s not going to chiong disco that nite/morning.

11. MOST IMPT QUESTION. IF you are not 18 will u allowed to enter the go-go bar?
Legally no but bouncers wont care as long as you spend money in the bar. For thai gals , its definetely no!

12. any bros is going to BKK/Pattaya during dec 24-26 ( not sure which day ) can pm me. Have 1 friend with me too ! we can enjoy together.
I am going but not confirmed on dates yet. 23 Dec is thai election. Offically no alcahol on sale on that day but beerbars will open with no music and can sell you beer ‘tactically’. Mst gog bars are closed.

Most important , don’t plan too mutt. Just go , get your hotel and enjoy chionging. Don’t force to fuck the first pretty gal you see coz there are tons of them there. Take your time to search (but not too long ; gogos close at 2 but some discos go all nite till morning) Theres a saying in Pattaya – you never lose your chance with a gal , just your turn!
AhTeck, you are solid! reading this article, i confirmed going pattaya liao...
Old 19-11-2007, 10:45 AM
Samster

Hello Ahteck, Red Tirak and all others who contributed to this post,

You guys are aces!! Thanks for the tips. At least now, now I know a bit more and can plan my trip.

Many thanks!!

Paul
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1