The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
SheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to behold
Bangkok - 24/10 - 27/10

Hi all

I had some leaves that I had to clear and cannot bring forward to 2018.

Unknowing what's the occasion in BKK during this time, I booked my flight for 24/10 and return on 27/10. To my horror, my friend told me 26/10 is the King's cremation.

Here's my dilenma ...

24-27 is not the weekend and it's also not very near to payday.

=> FL in Thermae Cafe may be limited.

It's the King's cremation.

=> Entertainment spots might not operate, maybe for the couple of days before 26th too. The country or, maybe just Bangkok, might not be in the mood to "party".

My main aim to go there is to "relax" and clear leave. I just spent 130+ for tickets.

Under these circumstances, anyone can suggest to go ahead or to switch destination? And any suggestions for alternative destination?
Old 18-09-2017, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok - 24/10 - 27/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheldonXX View Post
24-27 is not the weekend and it's also not very near to payday.

=> FL in Thermae Cafe may be limited.

It's the King's cremation.
Bro... it's not limited but totally not open.
Old 18-09-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
SheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to behold

Thanks. I suspect so too. Decided to switch to somewhere nearer to clear my leave since already waste $130 on air ticket.
Old 24-10-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Even 7-11 and Tesco Lotus is closed on 26th from certain timings on wards for the royal cremation. It will be a very quiet Bangkok at night.

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 24-10-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 7
ttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro... 26th you can :

9am : go Ekkamai Bus Terminal and take a bus down to Pattaya early morning.

12 pm : Reach there noon. Take lunch. Play ATV, Sky or Water Activities. Many other activities in Pattaya. Play anything you can find there

6pm : Evening, walk Central Marina shopping mall. Eat the western food there. Got big supermarket shop until you lost.

7pm - 8pm : Take a look at Sabai Dee and Honey Massage 2 which is adjacent to each other.

9pm - 10pm : Go Pattaya North Bus Terminal take bus back.

11.30pm : Reach Ekkamai Terminal. Go back hotel sleep.

*PS : You can go Soi Honey or whatever pub there to fit into your agenda*
Old 25-10-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 12
asdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttok6672 View Post
Bro... 26th you can :

9am : go Ekkamai Bus Terminal and take a bus down to Pattaya early morning.

12 pm : Reach there noon. Take lunch. Play ATV, Sky or Water Activities. Many other activities in Pattaya. Play anything you can find there

6pm : Evening, walk Central Marina shopping mall. Eat the western food there. Got big supermarket shop until you lost.

7pm - 8pm : Take a look at Sabai Dee and Honey Massage 2 which is adjacent to each other.

9pm - 10pm : Go Pattaya North Bus Terminal take bus back.

11.30pm : Reach Ekkamai Terminal. Go back hotel sleep.

*PS : You can go Soi Honey or whatever pub there to fit into your agenda*
Man, I was in Pattaya on the 13th and it was dead, lots of tourists but only foreign owned restaurants were serving alcohol, music was toned down A LOT as well. No go go or anything like that was open. That was the 1 year anniversary for King's passing.
This will be cremation which I think will be a bigger deal and I think even the massages won't be open.

To get from Sabai Dee massage to North bus terminal you need to take a cab, who knows who will be working.
Also check if buses are working to Pattaya as someone posted on the BKK thread, it seems like there is a complete shutdown - even 7/11 which was open on the 13th.

I'd suggest hit a supermarket before 26th and stackup, as well try to hookup with someone non-thai at the backpacker district on the 25th and you can spend the day on the 26th as you both probably have nothing to do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1