The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Who hates arab shit in thailand

Stink, obnoxious and actsy in thailand. Ever whacked any before?
Old 11-09-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Who hates arab shit in thailand

im seriously on the verge of murdering some tiongs instead...

In SG commit murder high chance of getting caught... not in thailand...
Old 12-09-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
im seriously on the verge of murdering some tiongs instead...

In SG commit murder high chance of getting caught... not in thailand...
you get yourself murdered on this forum instead

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 13-09-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Same here... always see these Pakistani or Arab around pattaya... Act like the king of the world... I don't know how they treat their own lower tier people in their country... Travel to Thailand act like super star...

The fact is they lowball for anything they buy... even keychains. I witnessed this guy was nego for a keychain and ask if he take 20 pcs how much... the vendor say can give 45 baht per pcs... He took 1 pcs and gave 30 baht to the seller and keep saying "nevermind, nevermind, it's ok"... The shop owner was like WTF! When the owner insist not to sell and took back the keychain, he say things like bad seller, bad attitude, bad manners etc...

CCB really treat people like savages.
Old 13-09-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Same here... always see these Pakistani or Arab around pattaya... Act like the king of the world... I don't know how they treat their own lower tier people in their country... Travel to Thailand act like super star...

The fact is they lowball for anything they buy... even keychains. I witnessed this guy was nego for a keychain and ask if he take 20 pcs how much... the vendor say can give 45 baht per pcs... He took 1 pcs and gave 30 baht to the seller and keep saying "nevermind, nevermind, it's ok"... The shop owner was like WTF! When the owner insist not to sell and took back the keychain, he say things like bad seller, bad attitude, bad manners etc...

This arab bastard should kenna whack by thai then they know how to crawl back to their hole. Superstar ki lan, no money dun act big and rich . They cant even afford to come sg for holiday
Old 20-09-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
fatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro chill chill. Don't get worked up. Go BKK got many places to enjoy. Arab mostly go there for Russian girl. Truth is every nationality go there go good bros and got the action action bros. Take the good with the bad. Just ignore. Enjoy!
Old 21-09-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Last night I was at pattaya with my friend having foot massage opposite the carbaret. These people came and was negotiating price for a body massage. The staff also lazy to nego and just decline the business. After 10 mins talking they accepted the standard price but the owner make them pay first before entering.

I asked my masseur why they must pay first... she say hate these people... always complaint about service after massage and never 1 time they tip.

Bro fella... they are not bad people... when they are alone lah... when in group of 3-4, you see loh.
Old 21-09-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

halfway round the world is a forum full of arabs saying the same thing about Asians Chinese Indians la. They have things we cannot tahan , we have things they cannot tahan. If you are going to whack everyone with something you cant stand , well................... you will be a lonely man

Live and let live
Old 23-09-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 19
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfella View Post
go there go good bros and got the action action bros. Take the good with the bad. Just ignore. Enjoy!
Wah. you sibeh chim wei...

I'M CIM KING
Old 23-09-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Arabs and Paki Muslims are universally despised across the world.

Their #1 import, aside from Ugly looks, bad hygene, and fat oppressed women, is Terrorism, gang rapes, and child molestation. Look at what the Syrian, Somalians and Arab refugees are doing to Sweden, Germany, Belgium and UK. Viloent Crimes and rapes are up 1000% in those places because of the' religion of peace.'

Just now in London, Uber has been banned because most their drivers are Muslim arab migrants committing sexual assaults on passengers. They truly believe its OK to gang rape kids since their false prophet Mohammed did it as an example. Imagine being a female and calling an Uber, then being raped bybthe driver?

UBER BANNED IN LONDON AFTER SEXUAL ASSAULTS BY MIGRANT DRIVERS SKYROCKET

https://www.infowars.com/uber-banned...ers-skyrocket/

Thanks goodness SG has strict immigration laws that keep these ugly savages out.
Old 23-09-2017, 09:38 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

cheapo singaporean who keep bargaining will also throw all of our face...

I remember a tuk tuk driver told him 100 baht and he keep bargaining asking for 20 baht
Old 23-09-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

They come to Thailand to do all the Sins they cannot back home

Love how the Policeman just stand do absolutlely Nothing....Sabai Sabai loh!
Old 06-11-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alicec29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post

The fact is they lowball for anything they buy... even keychains. I witnessed this guy was nego for a keychain and ask if he take 20 pcs how much... the vendor say can give 45 baht per pcs Mutuelles senior... He took 1 pcs and gave 30 baht to the seller and keep saying "nevermind, nevermind, it's ok"... The shop owner was like WTF! When the owner insist not to sell and took back the keychain, he say things like bad seller, bad attitude, bad manners etc...

These very pretty scenes make me want to do things. They really look like angels.
Old 06-11-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

U can find many of these Arabs around Sukhumvit soi 5 near Nana and Grace Hotel.Many of them went to the McDonald for their meals.
Happy Bonking ! Chok Dee !
Old 06-11-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Jimmyhoseh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro not only singaporean dont like...the thai also dont like...i dont know whether is true or not...they like aj
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1