The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2017, 01:52 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: auto clearance

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdevil View Post
Just came to BKK this morning. It's next to the regular immigration queues. There's 1 lane specifically for SG passports - there is signage next to the lane.
Only thing is that you still need to complete the immigration forms and hand it over to an office after you clear the auto gate for them to stamp your passport...LPPL if you ask me. But it beats the queue.....
better than nothing

at least no need to queue up with other groups
Old 23-08-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
arctrooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just landed.. Went to auto clear lane.. They just scan passport same style as ours but all they ask me is to also scan my boarding pass. They didn't take my already filled immigration form nor did they stamp my passport. I guess now their dept heads still trying to figure out protocol.
Old 24-08-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 19
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

They sure do trial and error and see which style is better and will change accordingly to suit best...anyway its always good to beat the Long Q...

I'M CIM KING
Old 26-08-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
arctrooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at airport just now heading back to SG and I was delayed at Immigration because they say I got no chop.

Then later they explain to me that they didn't fully brief their arrival staff to take immigration form and stamp passport after the machine scans.

Then after awhile they stamp my passport like normal and I gave them the immigration card I already filled that I kept in case.
Old 26-08-2017, 08:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctrooper View Post
Was at airport just now heading back to SG and I was delayed at Immigration because they say I got no chop.

Then later they explain to me that they didn't fully brief their arrival staff to take immigration form and stamp passport after the machine scans.

Then after awhile they stamp my passport like normal and I gave them the immigration card I already filled that I kept in case.
Muahahaha..... LPPL
Old 26-08-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

I think many are still not clear about this auto clearance.... I had a BKK mamasan contact me to say she want to send her girls down to SG as she was told by agent now no need to face the immigration or have interview. Scan the passport and her girls can enter oredi.... LOL

Took me some effort to erase her mindset no such thing happening as she was adamant her agent was telling her the truth...... her girls have records here and often kenna U-turn by immigration so why should it be different just because it is autoscan..... the blacklist records are still in the database.
Old 27-08-2017, 12:42 AM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctrooper View Post

lol have to slowly wait till the airport staff get use to the new system
Old 27-08-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 20
Jking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
I think many are still not clear about this auto clearance.... I had a BKK mamasan contact me to say she want to send her girls down to SG as she was told by agent now no need to face the immigration or have interview. Scan the passport and her girls can enter oredi.... LOL

Took me some effort to erase her mindset no such thing happening as she was adamant her agent was telling her the truth...... her girls have records here and often kenna U-turn by immigration so why should it be different just because it is autoscan..... the blacklist records are still in the database.
so for those who has no record are they able to use the autoclearance at changi airport?
Old 27-08-2017, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jking View Post
so for those who has no record are they able to use the autoclearance at changi airport?
Ya hoping this may happen as well
Old 27-08-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Ya hoping this may happen as well
me too hope so as my coyotes can enter hassle free as well...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 28-08-2017, 02:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I think should be the same system as we Malaysians are use coming into Singapore. As long as you got biometric passport should be can use the scanner lane. Or they have different system for visitors from Thailand?
Old 28-08-2017, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
...many are still not clear about this auto clearance.... send her girls down to SG as she was told by agent now no need to face the immigration or have interview. Scan the passport and her girls can enter oredi.... LOL

her mindset ..adamant her agent was telling her the truth...... her girls have records here and often kenna U-turn by immigration so why should it be different just because it is autoscan..... the blacklist records are still in the database.
Quote:
Sounds familiar with ignorant hearsay. And vested interests by agents for old/new stock to try Sg entry. Get real, don't think ICA here works like that Else, it's boom2 time for hfj and FL scene here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
I think should be the same system as we Malaysians are use coming into Singapore. As long as you got biometric passport should be can use the scanner lane. Or they have different system for visitors from Thailand?
Nah, the auto clearance now only works for sinkies, PRs, work visas (with biometric database). Not carte blanche for foreigners, Malaysians included
Old 28-08-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 16
alexis88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexis88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexis88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexis88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexis88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

you still have to get your passport stamped which is rather silly. Unlike HK where you'll be given a small paper chit.
But better than nothing, speeds things up by a little bit.
Old 28-08-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Lol Typical siam bu's attitude...Filter all the bad news & only absorb the gd news. Maybe that's y their country is called "The Land of Smile"
Old 28-08-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
akapat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

auto clearance started at suvanumbhi airport. But not don meang. They say soon. But have to say, the clearance is damn shiok.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1