The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Nesta74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: auto clearance

hmmm.....looks like noneed to apply anything just use the passport....nice
Old 20-08-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
le113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to behold

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...abhumi-airport
Old 20-08-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

great news!
my thai friends also confirmed this news today in thai newspaper
Old 22-08-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am reading some of the comments in the BP article and they raised some interesting issues. What about the immigration stamp as well as the white card we fill up. If stopped by a police check in the kingdom , will we be hauled to the police station and waste precious holiday time explaining to them? If we decide to use the manned lanes instead of the auto booths , will the officer ask for the return white card and refuse us thru?

Or worse?

Maybe we can fill up the cards but if the arrivial card is not taken , throw it away in town before the airport. Keep the departure cards.

I have no ideas how to explain the non-chop.
Old 22-08-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 19
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
I am reading some of the comments in the BP article and they raised some interesting issues. What about the immigration stamp as well as the white card we fill up. If stopped by a police check in the kingdom , will we be hauled to the police station and waste precious holiday time explaining to them? If we decide to use the manned lanes instead of the auto booths , will the officer ask for the return white card and refuse us thru?

Or worse?

Maybe we can fill up the cards but if the arrivial card is not taken , throw it away in town before the airport. Keep the departure cards.

Same concern i raised much earlier
another thing is , what about those with visa with multiple entry or even Re-entry permit?

I'M CIM KING
Old 22-08-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Same concern i raised much earlier
another thing is , what about those with visa with multiple entry or even Re-entry permit?
I guess if the system is flawless or even working 75% , there will be ways to check immediately. But unfortunately TIT!
Old 22-08-2017, 12:09 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

any singaporean try this already?
Old 22-08-2017, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Hello all!

Im travelling to BKK next week.

Will update all of you.
Old 22-08-2017, 04:22 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Hello all!

Im travelling to BKK next week.

Will update all of you.
do let us know on how fast the auto gate is or any hiccups you may encounter, thanks
Old 22-08-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post

Or worse?

Basically is just like Pinoy Indon go Malaysia the passport is non stamp. Just scan passport and take fingerprints.
Just like now TG come Spore passport also no stamp.
Funny part is that when they come in earlier month got stamp but now going back no departure stamp.

I believe the news is release and wide know in Thai that Spore passport no need stamp so officer,police,army wont give a hard time.

But for those on visa for Sporean still need go counter as machine wont know that you on Visa. Machine scan in only after 30days if scan out will consider overstaying although got Visa. But Laos enter Thai cant scan in so confirm is counter check in for Visa.

But then again this is assumption and need hear from those who already experience it.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
Informant can either pm me, Vbkk aka Dtac
Old 23-08-2017, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
arctrooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Travelling to bkk in a few hours. Will also update
Old 23-08-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 19
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

In fact Thai can use the auto scan in Sg liao...entry i not sure lah...but during our exit, my girl was usher to use the Auto scan liao..i ask the cisco, no need stamp ah? she say no need, can scan liao..and she took the departure white card also..and my girl just went tru..really can wor...

I'M CIM KING
Old 23-08-2017, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
In fact Thai can use the auto scan in Sg liao...entry i not sure lah...but during our exit, my girl was usher to use the Auto scan liao..i ask the cisco, no need stamp ah? she say no need, can scan liao..and she took the departure white card also..and my girl just went tru..really can wor...
hope all the siam bu can enter SG via the auto gate
Old 23-08-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 21
blackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just came to BKK this morning. It's next to the regular immigration queues. There's 1 lane specifically for SG passports - there is signage next to the lane.
Only thing is that you still need to complete the immigration forms and hand it over to an office after you clear the auto gate for them to stamp your passport...LPPL if you ask me. But it beats the queue.....
Old 23-08-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdevil View Post
Just came to BKK this morning. It's next to the regular immigration queues. There's 1 lane specifically for SG passports - there is signage next to the lane.
Only thing is that you still need to complete the immigration forms and hand it over to an office after you clear the auto gate for them to stamp your passport...LPPL if you ask me. But it beats the queue.....
haha well done Thailand. Just when you think they have run out funny shit!

No difference , only a special lane for Singaporeans!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1