The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2017, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Nesta74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
auto clearance

hi bros any1 noe how to apply for the auto clearance for the immigrations.....will save alot of time...
Old 08-08-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 15
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: auto clearance

Haven't start yet, chill
Old 09-08-2017, 12:20 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope this helps

https://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=407
Old 09-08-2017, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Guess he was asking on Thailand not Singapore.
Old 09-08-2017, 04:29 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Guess he was asking on Thailand not Singapore.
Sorry my bad

But than I think the chances for Singaporean to get auto clearance is quite low also as our government relationship is also not that good with Thai gov
Old 09-08-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post

But than I think the chances for Singaporean to get auto clearance is quite low also as our government relationship is also not that good with Thai gov
It was mentioned, Singapore passport is 1 of the earlier batch to be allowed for auto clearance. I wonder what about those with valid visa like me, having 1 yr multi entry visa.
Old 09-08-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

i hope valid student visa holders like me can use auto clearance very soon...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 09-08-2017, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It was mentioned, Singapore passport is 1 of the earlier batch to be allowed for auto clearance. I wonder what about those with valid visa like me, having 1 yr multi entry visa.
Oh thats good news
Old 09-08-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
arctrooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm heading to BKK on the 23rd and i hope its implemented before that.

Finally i don't have to walk really fast after i get off the plane to the immigration area only to encounter alot of PRC tourists who like to cut queue + fill up immigration form wrongly only to waste time at the counter.
Old 09-08-2017, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctrooper View Post
I'm heading to BKK on the 23rd and i hope its implemented before that.

Finally i don't have to walk really fast after i get off the plane to the immigration area only to encounter alot of PRC tourists who like to cut queue + fill up immigration form wrongly only to waste time at the counter.
just say hello ni hao! try to step ahead of prc tourists...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
PM me
Old 11-08-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Nesta74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanx guys
Old 11-08-2017, 08:11 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just came back from a 7 day trip to BKK & Pattaya. I think this auto clearance thingy will be a failure like the other schemes as they do not have the moral integrity to enforce it.

On this trip I encountered twice at Suva airport where the immigration just could not control the PRC tourists and gave in to them. When I arrived at Suva..... I went straight to immigration where I was ushered to the ASEAN booth with only 3 others in the queue. A tour group of about 30 PRCs were ushered to the immigration lane on the other side where there were more than 100 pax in the queue. One of them saw me going to the ASEAN booth and she walk in behind me to the lane. When the airport usher did not stop her.... She hollered to her group and all of them rushed over.... KNN dun even want to queue behind me and a few tried to cut in front of me to the front of the queue. All this while the usher and immigration officers just looked on and did not stop them.

When it was my turn at the immigration... I asked him why ASEAN booth include PRCs and he replied his officers cannot speak Chinese so just let them be otherwise these PRCs will create a scene and give them even bigger headache. Whether the people in the queue are ASEAN nationals or not makes no difference to him as he still work the same hours and report off when his shift ends.

On my return trip..... the queue was long at the x-Ray machines and the PRCs were orderly waiting for their turn..... but the moment they cleared X-Ray point and proceeding to the immigration counters...... they just swamp and cut into any line which has their countrymen queueing...... even my ASEAN booth queue became International line with PRCs and India Nationals making up most of the queue. And it hardly moved as these people just let more of their countrymen to cut in front of them. After more than 40 mins without moving.... I kpkb to the usher and whipped out my hand phone to record the chaos..... he requested me to delete my recording and brought me to the Thai express lane..... finally cleared immigration.

With this type of attitude..... I foresee when they implement the auto clearance... if the PRCs take advantage of it and the Thais are afraid to confront them.... it is back to LPPL.
Old 11-08-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
Just came back from a 7 day trip to BKK & Pattaya. I think this auto clearance thingy will be a failure like the other schemes as they do not have the moral integrity to enforce it.

On this trip I encountered twice at Suva airport where the immigration just could not control the PRC tourists and gave in to them. When I arrived at Suva..... I went straight to immigration where I was ushered to the ASEAN booth with only 3 others in the queue. A tour group of about 30 PRCs were ushered to the immigration lane on the other side where there were more than 100 pax in the queue. One of them saw me going to the ASEAN booth and she walk in behind me to the lane. When the airport usher did not stop her.... She hollered to her group and all of them rushed over.... KNN dun even want to queue behind me and a few tried to cut in front of me to the front of the queue. All this while the usher and immigration officers just looked on and did not stop them.

When it was my turn at the immigration... I asked him why ASEAN booth include PRCs and he replied his officers cannot speak Chinese so just let them be otherwise these PRCs will create a scene and give them even bigger headache. Whether the people in the queue are ASEAN nationals or not makes no difference to him as he still work the same hours and report off when his shift ends.

On my return trip..... the queue was long at the x-Ray machines and the PRCs were orderly waiting for their turn..... but the moment they cleared X-Ray point and proceeding to the immigration counters...... they just swamp and cut into any line which has their countrymen queueing...... even my ASEAN booth queue became International line with PRCs and India Nationals making up most of the queue. And it hardly moved as these people just let more of their countrymen to cut in front of them. After more than 40 mins without moving.... I kpkb to the usher and whipped out my hand phone to record the chaos..... he requested me to delete my recording and brought me to the Thai express lane..... finally cleared immigration.

With this type of attitude..... I foresee when they implement the auto clearance... if the PRCs take advantage of it and the Thais are afraid to confront them.... it is back to LPPL.
The auto clearance if PRC trying to queue and scan their passport i don't think is work...so far news say is for SG & HK passport..whether need apply or not still dont know yet..
If need apply cant be all PRC India tourist will apply ma...so just wait for the new system and see how it goes..
Informant can either pm me, Vbkk aka Dtac

Last edited by le0rio; 11-08-2017 at 10:44 PM.
Old 11-08-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
arctrooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post

Having traveled there regularly. i FEEL your pain.

Many times i will firmly yell at them for cutting the line and they will just look at me with a expression that they are not doing anything wrong. Some are even surprised that someone dare to say them.

Then when i switch to a more sia lan face/tone then they become more compliant and act baboboh say sorry sorry.

Everywhere in the world i travel to, PRC always give problem at all airport channels.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 0
Bellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Next time go cheong in China lor. Somehow they always well behave at their own immigration counters back home.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1