The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!
Re: Newbie report - July 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianar View Post
This basically sums up what is happening to various overseas threads in this forum.
Below is just a sample of your past postings.

You are also another self contradicting guy. So what constructive and chiong information have you provided to Thai bros here?

Remember this when you starting pointing fingers at others. Your thumb and index fingers may be pointing outwards. But your middle, ring and pinky fingers are pointing back to yourself! 2 Vs. 3. You lose!

Quote:
looking to exchange as well , will return when up.

thanks alot bros n sis
Quote:
bro can share contact pls.

thank you
Quote:
actually what are the outing events like ?

Potluck ? Cafe chit chat ? Movies Marathon ? or some other stuff

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 31-07-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
You yourself also foreigner when go to all this local joint?
So you are pretending to be local by speaking thai and spend like thai in the local joint...am i right?
So how fluent thai is needed and how much budget est to spend at this local joint?
Since i am also foreigner i believe budget should be ok but dont know will become billionaire playground or not when I step in cos you havent advise on budget.
Someone said u speak Thai very well is good in LOS ( not leOrio ). What horse shit !!!. Speak Thai good, no puyings will come to you. They said that u, a playboy, chasing girls. Have no good heart. Come here to party, to drink, to fuck ladies. Same sentences from G club girls, agogos puyings even those in Intramarra places and road side ktvs, soapies, fuck joint smaller massages on Suk road. They have sex just because of your money not to be your wife because u speak good Thai.

If Cheongka wanna boast, let him boast. If he wanna put in false picture, to me, so what ?. If Thermae is good to him, let it be excellent to him. I do not care after 10 yrs in BKK, 30 yrs cheonging LOS. Let every FR here be taken with a pinch of salt. U don't know that, meh, 55055 ?.

Last edited by Yokosi; 31-07-2017 at 05:38 PM.
Old 31-07-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
You sounds like so experience with Bkk but after this post I think otherwise.

You still don't get the clear picture yet. Just see how SK now.

There's saying " when in Rome do as the Romans do"

I'll stop till here. Lets look forward for CannonKa's new FR ops CheongKa I meant.
Because many experience ppl share FR also kena chak with macam macam excuse such as American tipster, korean superstar..
Diff ppl diff style of cheong and got diff result but some ppl just because didnt get that result in the end think is not genuine and in the end kena chak.
So better ask in details but then again will kena lazy spoonfeeder.
So ask also kena chak no ask later if do not accordingly to certain market style also kena chak....
So just sit and enjoy the FR share by others 5555
Informant can either pm me, Vbkk aka Dtac
Old 31-07-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
My thai is worse than kindergarten level
Then your kindergarten thai level can go chiong local joint or not
Then I agak agak know already I qualify to go or not ma
Old 31-07-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
Below is just a sample of your past postings.

You are also another self contradicting guy. So what constructive and chiong information have you provided to Thai bros here?

Remember this when you starting pointing fingers at others. Your thumb and index fingers may be pointing outwards. But your middle, ring and pinky fingers are pointing back to yourself! 2 Vs. 3. You lose!
Kelthai see your old post i "assume" you using FAKE photo and according to my source the photo is take down from others
Btw the photo of GClub pillow Moet i take by me not Kelthai. Not trying to prove anything but a reminder for you, you forget log out kelthai acc sibo 555+
Old 01-08-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Kelthai see your old post i "assume" you using FAKE photo and according to my source the photo is take down from others
Btw the photo of GClub pillow Moet i take by me not Kelthai. Not trying to prove anything but a reminder for you, you forget log out kelthai acc sibo 555+
Who is your source? Maybe your source is also my source.

It seems you are too free trying to play sherlock holmes games here. If too free come Nana find me lah.

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
PM me
Old 01-08-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
Who is your source? Maybe your source is also my source.

It seems you are too free trying to play sherlock holmes games here. If too free come Nana find me lah.
If listen to you go Nana cfm kena plane cos "he" no more become doormen already
Ask your source feed you updated info
Anyway you happy then can already
Btw meeting "he" for breakfast later got new photo for you to sabo laew 555+
Old 01-08-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mariolemieux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the good review. Although have been to BKK twice this year, in the end always end up ordering from website. Have read about Thermea before but reading your review makes me want to go there to have a look.

And regretted since my last trip in the middle of last month, we were staying near that place!
Old 01-08-2017, 04:15 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

A simple FR sharing become a heated argument, so much drama....

Old 01-08-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 19
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...Our Bro Naemlo still no say anything may others machine gun liao ah...
I also same Michael Jackson eat popcorn see lakorn liao...
Aumpacharapa: See good show with HD, Press 35.... 555

I'M CIM KING
Old 01-08-2017, 09:05 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Wow...Our Bro Naemlo still no say anything may others machine gun liao ah...
I also same Michael Jackson eat popcorn see lakorn liao...
Aumpacharapa: See good show with HD, Press 35.... 555
Ya also didn't expect they argue until 6 pages
Old 01-08-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ooopppss..u mean there's someone using multiple account just to talk cock and stir things??? oh my..such pathetic loser

maybe he just wana make noise on every FR to discourage ppl from posting, so ugly old nerd like him can have more chance to get girls attention or this is impacting his biz?

Last edited by CheongKa; 01-08-2017 at 09:27 PM.
Old 01-08-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Ya also didn't expect they argue until 6 pages
sorry bro. my bad, just trying to share my experience that's all did not expect this. just trying to make some point below. will stop here. will be back to provide more useful 2nd FR soon.
  • as mention when i start this FR, this is just from newbie point of view. the sharing is just to update what i have experience as a newbie and also help out some newbie and update those bros that help me to prepare for this trip. what i get might be different class from what senior get i understand, subsequent trip will try to upgrade
  • i understand that every FR should receive constructive criticism, that's fine and i respect that. those who believe it and if find this useful to help them plan their trip that's great, those that think i'm boasting it's ok, that's their own perspective, just read that with a laugh and take this with a pinch of salt. i also shown some proof that i have to some bro here as i confirm that those are real photos. no need to do that as all bros here know BKK have so many girls. anyway not important.
Old 01-08-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
ooopppss..u mean there's someone using multiple account just to talk cock and stir things??? oh my..such pathetic loser

maybe he just wana make noise on every FR to discourage ppl from posting, so ugly old nerd like him can have more chance to get girls attention or this is impacting his biz?
U be surprised there are some losers who seek pleasure doing childish things like this. Ugly or not , I'm not sure but definitely won't be able to get laid with pretty girls. Because instead of grooming himself in real life , he invest his time on "ownself talk to ownself song" that's why he can only seek "pleasure" here.

As for people who might tell u that they know this girl or etc , they did not even show proof of conversation/name etc. So it's just probably trolling u. I patronise many clubs more than most people here on a regular basis due to my work, and i dun even dare say/mention I rem all the working girls in villa/aladdin/tomorrowland/Pimp etc. Dun get too excited defending yourself either.
Old 01-08-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 19
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Why there's need to show proof? It's already proven, otherwise he won't removed the pic.

Your work all involving girls la, indirectly using them to make money, of course la can't remember. And so many working for you till you able to buy a condo for yourself.
Im sorry but your logic of removing of pic = proof just doesnt make any sense. It's one thing to make an argument with logic but to say things like, and I [quote], "Why there's need to show proof? It's already proven, otherwise he won't removed the pic." [unqoute] doesnt even hold.

I believe you are a grown man, probably even older than I am. Please don't resort to such childish statements. It speaks volume of your credibility (or the lack of it). Whether the rest of the people here agree or disagree with your assessment of Cheongka, anyone with the intelligence greater than a dustmite can see how thin the straws you are clutching at.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1