The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbie report - July 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Argue over girls pic? Argue over all these things? 5555
get over it and move on... so what one side is cannon king and do many stuffs to get attention and one side is the whistle blower..it doesnt matter and does this make the fun in bkk any lesser...? Not at all ...
thanks for the neutral comment. i respect what u think.

Like i said earliar, even to have fun in BKK, different ppl may have different preference of cheonging style, so when someone prefer a certain method doesnt mean that's the best way.

Same goes to how we see things, from my perspective 55055 is just a sore looser that love to bark. From his standpoint, i'm just boasting and show off. A smart person will just accept that and move on.

Who's right or wrong is up to all the members here to figure out from their own perspective. i have enough explanation and also some proof that i'm happy to share with many members here.

So let's just continue to share and have fun! Dont let the bad apple stop the sharing spirit
Old 30-07-2017, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
You are right it doesn't matter. But in reality I'm not arguing over a girls pic. I just think nobody should feel "threatened" or subjected to bullying to share information on a forum which purpose is to, ironically, provide information. This has been going on for far too long and too often.

But I shall agree to disagree with 55055 and rest my case. Clearly any rebuke will lead to nowhere and I don't want to add irrelavant clutter to a thread not meant for this purpose.

Cheers draven78eric.
Agree with u bro. that's what im gona do. because a dog will never stop barking. that's a fact! 55555
Old 30-07-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

So that mean if the FR info can be found in the thread + photo TG work in SG TD + GClub and work in Thermae most likely in canon fairy.
Not everybody will face same thing even cheong same scene.
What TS say whether is true or not it doesnt matter cos TBH this thread is really helpful rather than those unfriendly live firing thread.
How about 55055 share some local joints so we all can visit it? Oopss sorry should not ask for it later kena chak spoonfeeder.
I go search see easy to find the info or not 5555��������
But then again if someone share the info local joint better do PM if not later share too much and offer meet up become stealth agent.
Anyway enjoy have fun in LOS
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
Informant can either pm me, Vbkk aka Dtac
Old 30-07-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Another one. Prior to this, I'm always into the spirit of sharing. Search my other nick 88088. Sharing until got banned into this thai section.

Anyway assuming I intend to share a local joint. Can you speak thai?
And I meant really proper thai language. Don't give tell me you can, but probably a kindergarten level.

Lastly, I think it been years since I saw samsters using the word "stealth agent" if have probably one or two. And your nick I seldom see posting in thai section, during my days with SEAJ. And so what's stealth agent from your understanding? If not who started this word first?
What is kindergarten level? My thai level very minimal only lar
Old 30-07-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
What is kindergarten level? My thai level very minimal only lar
My thai is worse than kindergarten level
Old 30-07-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
You are right it doesn't matter. But in reality I'm not arguing over a girls pic. I just think nobody should feel "threatened" or subjected to bullying to share information on a forum which purpose is to, ironically, provide information. This has been going on for far too long and too often.

But I shall agree to disagree with 55055 and rest my case. Clearly any rebuke will lead to nowhere and I don't want to add irrelavant clutter to a thread not meant for this purpose.

Cheers draven78eric.
Such is the culture here that whenever someone post a FR, it will be scrutinised every word,incident,details. So much so that no one really bothers to post anything after their trips to Thailand.

Everyone becomes silent readers with the regulars finding fault, so much they dun bother to post again. Plenty of TCSS about irrelevant topics inside the so lengthy threads.

No doubt some would say, when u post , do expect criticisms or feedbacks. But I guess alittle would be good. Too much of it could be seen here. Also there's nothing wrong with people who prefers ladyboys or any sorts.

Not implying anyone here but the forum has lost its appeal for it used to be with plenty of sharing/info/prices.
Old 30-07-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 19
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup, about 5 years ago or so, not 100% friendly, I remember I didl flame here and there esp at the PRC thread.

Of course mate, you got my point. Yes they can be fk, but why would she want to stand at Thermae and being paid miserably. where she can easily ask probably more than at Thermae.

I think I didn't make it clear on the earlier post on this. My bad mate.

Getting hook up with customer ultimately lies to the girls, some may not want to "fight" with all the beauties, which will be hard for them to get being hook up and rather be the jewels among the hippos..rather than ownself being hippos in the beauty group. This is just my own opinion.

I'M CIM KING
Old 30-07-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 19
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Ability to speak fluent Thai is not an issue now when most girls can easily speak some very simple English. Unless you are telling me you want to go to chiong the road side shophouse KTV.
So places even have Chinese Managers caters for the PRC customers.
Whatever it is lah... Person who wish to share, expect some negatives critics from some people.. Iphone also has its own haters too.
Jai yen yen...

I'M CIM KING
Old 30-07-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Such is the culture here that whenever someone post a FR, it will be scrutinised every word,incident,details. So much so that no one really bothers to post anything after their trips to Thailand.

Everyone becomes silent readers with the regulars finding fault, so much they dun bother to post again. Plenty of TCSS about irrelevant topics inside the so lengthy threads.

No doubt some would say, when u post , do expect criticisms or feedbacks. But I guess alittle would be good. Too much of it could be seen here. Also there's nothing wrong with people who prefers ladyboys or any sorts.

Not implying anyone here but the forum has lost its appeal for it used to be with plenty of sharing/info/prices.
to add on i still share info on another forum. search vbkk88 on google for my posts.

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
PM me
Old 30-07-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Ability to speak fluent Thai is not an issue now when most girls can easily speak some very simple English. Unless you are telling me you want to go to chiong the road side shophouse KTV.
So places even have Chinese Managers caters for the PRC customers.
Whatever it is lah... Person who wish to share, expect some negatives critics from some people.. Iphone also has its own haters too.
Jai yen yen...
Maybe 55055 trying to say that no point to share local joint if cant speak thai because the joint he about to share there is no manager or AE who can speak eng or mandarin so it will be waste data waste time waste effort...
Old 31-07-2017, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It's damn obvious Cheongka FR is genuine, so whoever first started this nonsense argument please stop being an asshole. We need more contributions and FR instead of useless arguments on the forum, so if you have nothing constructive to say just keep quiet.

Cheongka, thanks for your FR, I'm glad you had such a sexciting time. Let me know the next time you head to BKK and I'll share some of my new findings with you
Old 31-07-2017, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
percyjackson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Such detailed FR , thanks TS this will help me greatly next week
Old 31-07-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
sianar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This basically sums up what is happening to various overseas threads in this forum.

Basically the lao jiaos or residents at the said country will more often than not fault one way or another with the so call "noobs" that chiong there not long, there are still a few nice ones though.

My way of reading is just ignore the negatives and take the few positives that is left from this forum.

Anyone else knows of any good local sharing forums that people there are not so toxic.

Also putting emoticons does make the statement friendlier by any means if the contents of it is to ridicule or shame as your intent was clearly put across by the stuff you write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post

Old 31-07-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup, roadside KTV, where they need you to speak thai or at least have a local friend around, otherwise later after the introduction, got ripped off by the ktv, the particular samster will "KPKB" and so forth.

Ya, and besides that, once it became foreigner place or 5 days billionaire playground then how I'm going to survive.

In this case, it the samster's prerogative how he wants the statement to be. You can't dictate that don't you.
You yourself also foreigner when go to all this local joint?
So you are pretending to be local by speaking thai and spend like thai in the local joint...am i right?
So how fluent thai is needed and how much budget est to spend at this local joint?
Since i am also foreigner i believe budget should be ok but dont know will become billionaire playground or not when I step in cos you havent advise on budget.
Old 31-07-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post
It's damn obvious Cheongka FR is genuine, so whoever first started this nonsense argument please stop being an asshole. We need more contributions and FR instead of useless arguments on the forum, so if you have nothing constructive to say just keep quiet.

Cheongka, thanks for your FR, I'm glad you had such a sexciting time. Let me know the next time you head to BKK and I'll share some of my new findings with you
Please put your money where your mouth is! Besides one or two FRs since your move to Bkk in sep 2016 what constructive help have you rendered to newbies or forumers here???

Do make sure you have ample contributions first before you shoot your mouth at others. Although I am not a fan of this 55055 but he has posted a lot of useful information on where to party. You can search his past postings if you do not believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post
I just move to BKK for long term work. Contribute a lot in the local geyland forum, but first time playing here in BKK. Expat pay here quite shiok hehe.

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1