The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbie report - July 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
I'm done explaining myself. I think my posts earlier on was quite easy to catch, and understand, even Ts himself understood to such extend he removed the pic to avoid anymore confusion.
Thank god you are done explaning yourself. I doubt anyone enjoy the unnessary barking here. You are the best and smartest ppl in this forum, no one should challenge or do something that you fail to do. 55555.

Btw, since you continue to bark let me clarify I remove the photo due to I know sore looser like u who cant get the girl for sure will bark the girl why she don’t want to go out with u. typical looser behaviour 5555

For all the bro who know me, you can PM me and I will send u a new link with some proof, exactly same as the chronology of event that I mention in my post. I don’t want waste time to post here to avoid further barking.

This is a sharing forum and I’m very sad to see this kind of people here. I will just stop explaining and whoever able to see the new link will know who is the sore looser. Cant get the girl but jealous that other people able to get it. Some tips – be a gentleman, well mannered, well groom, girls will like u. Continue behave like looser u wont get anyone.

Thanks to the rest for reading my FR, I’m planning for my next trip already tentatively end of sept, haha, hopefully I can touch on more place next trip. This wont deter me from continue to share as there’s so many nice people here that have help me.
Old 29-07-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Great report bro. Glad you had a great time in Sin City
Thanks bro. Nice and friendly city for first timer
Old 29-07-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcolours View Post
Nice Report. Thermae is one of my fav spot.
Thx bro. Yup will definitely return to thermae my next trip. Must stay near there tho.
Old 29-07-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Try staying at S15 hotel. Almost next door to Thermae, walking distance to SC, Nana, Tops and Terminal 21, opp Korea Land and Insanity, and Hooters just behind. Price quite ok at 120 per nite. Most impt itz girl friendly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Thx bro. Yup will definitely return to thermae my next trip. Must stay near there tho.
Old 29-07-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Try staying at S15 hotel. Almost next door to Thermae, walking distance to SC, Nana, Tops and Terminal 21, opp Korea Land and Insanity, and Hooters just behind. Price quite ok at 120 per nite. Most impt itz girl friendly
hey, thanks for the sharing bro, will definitely look into this.
Old 29-07-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

Hi all - i will stop entertain the dog already. for those that really need some proof PM me, i will share with u. let the looser continue to live in his own world. i hope he's not a kid else pity him.

2nd thermae girl a few member here also seen her in thermae so i really 55555.
btw - latest info the 2nd girl will go shinjuku japan for work next month, she just told me. maybe i daydream..5555
Old 30-07-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
i always stay near thermae. coz if that night has no girl to bring back, after my bar hop, i will go straight to thermae and pick my type and tar bao

can try staying soi 15 or 13 or 11. all within walking distance to thermae and decent hotels.
Old 30-07-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
i always stay near thermae. coz if that night has no girl to bring back, after my bar hop, i will go straight to thermae and pick my type and tar bao

can try staying soi 15 or 13 or 11. all within walking distance to thermae and decent hotels.
allright bro. yes thermae is a good insurance, my next trip i'm going to stay near there for sure! Even midnight still can get some girls that not bad looking, from my observation, i see some of the good looking one only do ST, so still able to get them if lucky around midnight.

for bar hop that u mention - where do u usually go? thx
Old 30-07-2017, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 19
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Newbie report - July 201

Quote:
Actually I intend to stop cause, as I want to let you continue to let you be cannon king in this forum. After this davvid has backed you up so you try to push you luck away.

First, the girl which you removed the pic, is not FL, she just merely a g club girl.

Why she want to stand in thermae, assumed you got her at thermae where in g club she can easily get more compare to thermae? Make sense?

So you presumed that I didn't get her hence i came here to create ruckus? Come on I'm a resident here, there's so many girls to choose. And to be frank her look is mediocre, no where pretty.

You see, your snobbish character. I just cleared my PM, and I saw your name in my PM asking for where to go

So samsters here thought you did your homework well, but actually you do the back door way by not asking openly in the forum, afraid that you get flame.

I'm still asking my source around that those pics you posted, probably all those photos you got it off the net.

And the reason you removed the pic not because of what you stated above. Stop lying pls.
Damned if you do, damned if you dont. I realize this forum damn funny. When openly ask question kena suanned for being spoon-fed or ask to pay $1000 hold and service. Msg others in private = back door and afraid to get flame.

First of all, the girls pic which he removed. U claim that she looks like a girl u knew from G-club. Heres the thing. Are they really the same girl? And since you like to accuse people of cannon, do you have proof again if u met her in a g-club or u merely say that to smear his reputation as a liar? Secondly even if she is the same person u met.. she cannot go thermae? do you know the real reason why? maybe she didnt want to commit long hours working in g-club? again all these are your assumptions.

<So samsters here thought you did your homework well, but actually you do the back door way by not asking openly in the forum, afraid that you get flame.>
This for me, is your most ridiculous argument of all. Anyone who has done homework and read the forums knows that by asking in the open = kena live firing. In fact, if he wanted to be lazy he would have done that. but instead he private messaged several people whom he believed could provide some helpful information (and he knew who to ask by investing his time to read who has posted so far). Isnt this process more time-consuming, painstaking and earnest?

Then you qoute your unnamed source which verified the photos are from blah blah blah.. How reliable is your source? I can also say my sources tells me you so far you have shown to be nothing but a ranting, bitter person.

Please do not forget this forum is for sharing. I dont think cheongka has said wildly unbelievable so far as supported by many other posters here. This consistent cyber-bullying by some of you "veterans" has created a toxic environment for people genuine keen to find good information. All the name-calling, accusations of fabrications has turned this place to shit. Give opinion which defers from yours = stealth agent, ask newbie qn openly = spoonfeeder, spend abit higher than others = American Tipper (see where this is going?). I respect if you guys dont want to help due to bad experiences. But dont deny otheres the chance to experience what you guys once enjoyed.
Old 30-07-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Thx for sharing a summary report. Saved me lot of time to do research.

Do PM me some lobang if possible so that I can try out coming Aug.

Cheers!

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 30-07-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 19
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Argue over girls pic? Argue over all these things? 5555
get over it and move on... so what one side is cannon king and do many stuffs to get attention and one side is the whistle blower..it doesnt matter and does this make the fun in bkk any lesser...? Not at all ...

I'M CIM KING
Old 30-07-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Since when this forum use to be friendly?
Well....eat back your words mate, it was, way before it is so commercialize and boss need funds to back up his admin side to keep this forum running and let you all this turtle heads to register and post in

I'M CIM KING
Old 30-07-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Seen the photos, but I think the last girl sat with me before at the villa g club. And after that she lined me she occasionally will go to sg to work.

Working in g club plus sg thai discos, the probability of being a "chicken" is relatively low, as I saw her line timeline she posted she like got a lot of "flowers".

So something fishy here.

G club girls of cos have girls who can tabao back. Your face and pocket factors comes in...

Conclusion: All girls work in night life always has the possibility to bring back to fuck for a price. If not, they would not even start in this industries
Chance is not about high or low..is about how much you can spend.

I'M CIM KING
Old 30-07-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

Just my views on the pics from TS ah...
I dont think is from some mobile takes...if so, photoshop is a sure..
is just not some extra work which will be done by guys...
well, some might ...

I'M CIM KING
Old 30-07-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 19
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Argue over girls pic? Argue over all these things? 5555
get over it and move on... so what one side is cannon king and do many stuffs to get attention and one side is the whistle blower..it doesnt matter and does this make the fun in bkk any lesser...? Not at all ...
You are right it doesn't matter. But in reality I'm not arguing over a girls pic. I just think nobody should feel "threatened" or subjected to bullying to share information on a forum which purpose is to, ironically, provide information. This has been going on for far too long and too often.

But I shall agree to disagree with 55055 and rest my case. Clearly any rebuke will lead to nowhere and I don't want to add irrelavant clutter to a thread not meant for this purpose.

Cheers draven78eric.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1