The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2017, 03:05 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: the mini R hotel - Ratchada (Bangkok) Book Directly With Us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Nice hotel, stayed there a few times when newly opened and
breakfast in the room.
Yes, the breakfast was great too. Many style to choose.

Heard the pizza was good too. Should try when visit again.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-04-2017, 12:09 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 8
MiniR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMiniR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMiniR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you bro for your review, glad that you enjoy your stay with us! Awaiting for your next visit!
Old 21-04-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are fully booked? From what I can see from your website, all rooms are not available.

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 23-04-2017, 05:47 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 View Post
You guys are fully booked? From what I can see from your website, all rooms are not available.
Maybe you should try to PM them here. I book via their website. Also same thing state full but i PM to settle it.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 24-04-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster (A)

MiniR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMiniR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMiniR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 View Post
hi bro what date u want to book?
Old 18-08-2017, 12:14 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
Hey didnt expect to see Mini R Hotel Ads here.

its one of the value good room hotel i been using often at times. walking distance from mrt and nearby have a lot attractions and food. friendly staff plus decent breakfast. do support this hotel.

cheers.
felixang
Thank you bro for your loyalty support! Glad that you enjoy your stay with us. Hope to see you again!
Old 18-08-2017, 10:19 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
Hey didnt expect to see Mini R Hotel Ads here.

its one of the value good room hotel i been using often at times. walking distance from mrt and nearby have a lot attractions and food. friendly staff plus decent breakfast. do support this hotel.

cheers.
felixang
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniR View Post
Thank you bro for your loyalty support! Glad that you enjoy your stay with us. Hope to see you again!
Yes, agreed nice place but cool breakfast and easy access to most of the soapy area. Likely will be looking forward to stay in this place again for my next trip. Will catch up with bro alan plus hope to book the inter connecting room in advance.

Old 24-10-2017, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

the mini R hotel is indeed an affordable and good location to stay... friendly english speaking staff... great experience on my last trip in sep...

do support this hotel

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 27-11-2017, 05:21 PM
Veteran Samster

A short summary on my one day stay in MiniR

My second visit to this palce. The experience was much better than the first.

Room was clean and specious and also able to accomdate my request on connecting room.

Food was nice there too, reception was friendly and it was a guest friendly hotel.

Rate are reasonally with breakfast included.

The best part is some of the thai driver may not know the place cos is located along the street and highway not at any of the soi.

Too bad, unable to see alan the boss else can chill with him

Special thanks to the management for being a nice host.

Do PM them here directly to book with them or check out their website at
www.theminihotel.com

Old 24-04-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kitachi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reviews from Bros above for this hotel not bad ah.
ok la i go sarpork. Gonna book 27Jul-30Jul.
Bro your counter staff got advice/directions for nearby good places?
Both the family ok and NSFW ones
Old 26-04-2018, 09:24 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
This hotel very good location for those who like to stay ratchada area. I have stayed ALL the hotels around that area and i must say this one is value for money and i usually walk to the supermarket or malls nearby. Not forgetting there got some entertainment many bros will like and enjoy
Agreed, is near to soapy massage area too. Those who want go for soapy can stay near there

Old 30-05-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 15
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

Hi i have made a reservation for my trip on 29 june to 3 july and was trying to find the check in time from the website but couldnt see any can senior bro advice
Old 31-05-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitachi View Post
Reviews from Bros above for this hotel not bad ah.
ok la i go sarpork. Gonna book 27Jul-30Jul.
Bro your counter staff got advice/directions for nearby good places?
Both the family ok and NSFW ones
Thanks for support bro. Our counter staff are well-versed in areas around us. You can ask them for directions and advice.
Old 31-05-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivinic View Post
Hi i have made a reservation for my trip on 29 june to 3 july and was trying to find the check in time from the website but couldnt see any can senior bro advice
Hi bro, our check in time is standard 2pm but if you coming early you can keep your luggage in our luggage room first.
Old 06-06-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kitachi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniR View Post
Thanks for support bro. Our counter staff are well-versed in areas around us. You can ask them for directions and advice.
Thanks bro, will look forward to it then.
Haha i don't speak thai so always got problem trying to find my way around in BKK
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1