The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
GuyThatCare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Travel Announcements Only (Please No Questions or Comments)

28th NOV to 2nd DEC
early 30s

Hotel : SUKHUMVIT SOI 23
Preferences: Clubs and Gentleman clubs
Potential Venues : DND , Route 66 , clubs like sratchdog (now closed)

Any brothers wanna chong together? Share Cost evenly .
Old 23-11-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyThatCare View Post
28th NOV to 2nd DEC
early 30s

Hotel : SUKHUMVIT SOI 23
Preferences: Clubs and Gentleman clubs
Potential Venues : DND , Route 66 , clubs like sratchdog (now closed)

Any brothers wanna chong together? Share Cost evenly .
You want to cheong so many places then you'll need to find a squad of bros to "share cost" with you.

You try to jio our resident Nana Plaza doorman (Khun vbkk).
Lately he get more tips from humsup cheongsters.
See if he want to cheong together and share cost with you or not.
Old 23-11-2016, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
You want to cheong so many places then you'll need to find a squad of bros to "share cost" with you.

You try to jio our resident Nana Plaza doorman (Khun vbkk).
Lately he get more tips from humsup cheongsters.
See if he want to cheong together and share cost with you or not.
Lol lately ur temper very bad keep chak people! He's looking for tourist/mind alike bros who's here for holiday to share cost mah. Nothing wrong actually but it's not really easy to meet someone who can click though.

He never PM me and I dun get tips lah. Dun anyhow mislead others here please I dun need to cheong with strangers since I have pretty much daily activities myself.
Old 23-11-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Lol lately ur temper very bad keep chak people! He's looking for tourist/mind alike bros who's here for holiday to share cost mah. Nothing wrong actually but it's not really easy to meet someone who can click though.

He never PM me and I dun get tips lah. Dun anyhow mislead others here please I dun need to cheong with strangers since I have pretty much daily activities myself.
Yah my PMS come liao.

No tips?
Thought you say you're working at Nana Plaza as doorman?

I follow Khun norice's pattern mah.
Anyhow hantum and recommend 555!
Old 23-11-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
GuyThatCare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dont Quarrel la , i can cheong myself too but sometime with another bro , things get easier. btw im fluent in thai and cheong almost 2 months once in bkk so quite familiar with the scene in bkk , just that wanna a wingman or wanna be a wingman to make things go easier in club
Old 23-11-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyThatCare View Post
Dont Quarrel la , i can cheong myself too but sometime with another bro , things get easier. btw im fluent in thai and cheong almost 2 months once in bkk so quite familiar with the scene in bkk , just that wanna a wingman or wanna be a wingman to make things go easier in club
I'm going next week, 1-8 dec
Old 23-11-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Travel Announcements Only (Please No Questions or Comments)

Members,

If you want to meet SYTs, currently the best place to go is Thermae Coffee Shop! You don't have to pay bar fines and lady drinks are cheap! I was very impressed with the lineup, lots of attractive young girls. Also, don't get intimidated with Japanese or Koreans, as long as you're an Asian, you're okay and you won't have problems! Girls standing along the jukebox are better looking and slightly more expensive than rest of the girls but just negotiate for the best price! Girls in the back, especially near the stairways are newbies and younger but still attractive and pretty. The owner of Thermae is short, stocky and unassuming Thaichinese guy standing near the entrance enforcing one drink policy! Best time to meet SYTs are beginning and end of the month, since they have to pay rent! If you need help, just send me a PM.

Good luck and have fun with the freelancers!

( Located corner of Suk. Soi 15)

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 23-11-2016, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
jamujamu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in BKK from today till this Saturday if any of you folks wanna get together grab a drink and cruise around with a Korean superstar (ugly and poor version of the superstar) feel free to PM me.

Staying near asok so thinking about hitting some bj bars in the area and maybe check out Thermae although I don't have a room to take a girl to lol.
Old 24-11-2016, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
fitjazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Seriously? Bro vbkk is a boss at Nana? Which one? Got discount for a bro? =p
Old 24-11-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitjazz View Post
Seriously? Bro vbkk is a boss at Nana? Which one? Got discount for a bro?
There's a saying goes " Friends will ask for discount prices. True friends will pay full price. To support you, your time and your work." U belong to which category?

Furthermore to give discount to just any Tom Dick and Harry on the forum, I might as well announce as Long as anyone carrying pink ID from singapore will have discounts.
Old 24-11-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Furthermore to give discount to just any Tom Dick and Harry on the forum, I might as well announce as Long as anyone carrying pink ID from singapore will have discounts.
Thanks where do I line up?
Old 24-11-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
There's a saying goes " Friends will ask for discount prices. True friends will pay full price. To support you, your time and your work." U belong to which category?

Lol..just kidding bro. Always nice to see a friendly face.

My frd knows the boss of a club on the fourth floor so i have been there twice.

Hey..maybe if you start offering discounts to pink ICs..your club will be flooded with sinkies...lol..just kidding.

No harm to know some ppl when i am in a strange land. lol
Old 24-11-2016, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitjazz View Post
Lol..just kidding bro. Always nice to see a friendly face.

My frd knows the boss of a club on the fourth floor so i have been there twice.

Hey..maybe if you start offering discounts to pink ICs..your club will be flooded with sinkies...lol..just kidding.

No harm to know some ppl when i am in a strange land. lol
I have never been to the 4th floor of NEP! Maybe u can direct me how to reach 4th floor.

Even without offering discounts to pink ICs, plenty of sinkies flood into NEP nonetheless.

I dun own any bar/club at NEP. I'm supplier of coyotes to the bars at NEP & cowboy.
Old 25-11-2016, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
I have never been to the 4th floor of NEP! Maybe u can direct me how to reach 4th floor.

Even without offering discounts to pink ICs, plenty of sinkies flood into NEP nonetheless.

I dun own any bar/club at NEP. I'm supplier of coyotes to the bars at NEP & cowboy.
Sorry!! Third floor. =P my bad. I have no idea why i keep remembering it is fourth.

Wwwooo...supplier! So i can come straight to you for fresh good recommendation? lol...=P
Old 28-11-2016, 06:42 PM
Samster

I am in BKK for this week till sat. Anyone wanna meet up for drinks let me know? =)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1