The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2015, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomaomi3232 View Post
1 in 5 is a FL?

When i was there 6 months ago it was more like 1 in 2. 5555.

Was with two other girls I met on my previous trip, lost count on the number of guys that tried to hit on them. It was fun to see them try though.

To me the disappointment comes when you feel that there's a sense of entitlement. When you feel like you are entitled to the hotter chicks because of your looks, nationality or simply because you had similar success the previous time.

Nowadays don't have easy hunting like years ago when you can get free meal every night just by turning up at the club. Now complain also won't help much, only 2 choices, either improve your finance and ball hard or improve your game by learning thai or whatnot.
U're rite abt the stats of FLs, 1 outta 2 is pretty accurate IMO. I oso agree on ur comments abt the sense of entitlements to nationality, looks etc. Sometimes we Sings shldn't take things for granted too. However, I wld love to see u tell that to the Kimchi/Sushi Boys. I dun think u understand or read the previous posts earlier. I'm not bitching abt going back empty handed that nite, I'm saying that we Sings r apparently being ostracized out by the puyings there cos of their specific preferences to Kimchi Boys. N FYI, I can speak conversational Thai, though not as gd as u, but I dun think that will help much too. Most of the gals there can speak English leh, & when they hear us speak, they more or less knew where we're frm. Think it'll be more beneficial if u cld speak Korean, Korg-lish (Korean English) or Thai-rean (Korean Thai) etc. Wat's more maddening is that I cldn't even get to the stage where I cld ask abt their price tags. Maybe I'd wasted too much time trying to build up instead of juz asking them (tao rai?) str8 once I saw them. I'm not even allowed to flaunt my financial prowess b4 I was alrdy rejected. This is wat pissed me off the most! Suddenly, I felt like those chow Ah Tiongs shopping in Europe/USA.

Like I mentioned earlier, perhaps I was down on my game that nite, or juz down on my luck. Ur experiences might be diff frm mine. Finally, I agree that chix hunting is really not that easy as compared to the past in LOS. Bkk is a city that's being evolving @ a fast pace, so is it's sex-industry. Not trying to start an argument wif u Bro, dun get offended. Dun let my comments bring any1 down. Happy Cheonging & Cheers~
Old 10-11-2015, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 18
linoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant future
Re: Club Scratch Dog @ BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomaomi3232 View Post
1 in 5 is a FL?

When i was there 6 months ago it was more like 1 in 2. 5555.

Was with two other girls I met on my previous trip, lost count on the number of guys that tried to hit on them. It was fun to see them try though.

To me the disappointment comes when you feel that there's a sense of entitlement. When you feel like you are entitled to the hotter chicks because of your looks, nationality or simply because you had similar success the previous time.

Nowadays don't have easy hunting like years ago when you can get free meal every night just by turning up at the club. Now complain also won't help much, only 2 choices, either improve your finance and ball hard or improve your game by learning thai or whatnot.
if u r confident with the KT u put on your girls(fucking bad way to say it but u guys will know what i mean), be it GF/wife/ flings or whatever, you should be confident that your girls wont run away... just look at this bro... Up you... I believe in that too. doesnt mean andy lau can get all the girls he wants
Old 11-11-2015, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
Like I mentioned earlier, perhaps I was down on my game that nite, or juz down on my luck. Ur experiences might be diff frm mine. Finally, I agree that chix hunting is really not that easy as compared to the past in LOS. Bkk is a city that's being evolving @ a fast pace, so is it's sex-industry. Not trying to start an argument wif u Bro, dun get offended. Dun let my comments bring any1 down. Happy Cheonging & Cheers~
If u'd been to clubbing in korea, u'd realize its really different from sg clubs. the guys there don't give chance one, aggressive and chauvinistic, I'd seen things in korea that if you do in SG clubs, you'll most likely face molestation charges.

And i see that in SD as well, to me i feel la its not the nationality that matters but more on how ppl play. And it looks like the thai puyings in SD are turned on by the way the kimchis play. Afterall these girls chose to be in SCD and not thermae for a reason.

That being said, I have to clarify i'm just an average dude and don't have any secret playbook or pick-up skillsets.

I've had my fair share of fun in SCD and i can say there are girls there who prefer Sinkies (mainly cause they came to sgp to work before and more comfortable with sinkies) or those that simply have no preferences at all as long as koon jai-dee, ni sai-dee lat mee dtang ($$).

Next time we could party in SCD tgt, and maybe you'd see it in a different light.
Old 11-11-2015, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

I used to party often at Scd few years back when it was well known as a "sinkie" joint............ Had a good share of good n bad............ But i gave up on tis joint after realising gers there prefer korean soondae over our sinkie lup cheong...........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 11-11-2015, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
I used to party often at Scd few years back when it was well known as a "sinkie" joint............ Had a good share of good n bad............ But i gave up on tis joint after realising gers there prefer korean soondae over our sinkie lup cheong...........
Boh bian lah nowadays too many Korean superstars in Thailand!

Old 13-11-2015, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Boh bian lah nowadays too many Korean superstars in Thailand!
Koreans superstars infiltrating into everywhere in BKK even at SK............ Really kan gia si lang...........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 13-11-2015, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 18
linoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Koreans superstars infiltrating into everywhere in BKK even at SK............ Really kan gia si lang...........
its all in the head bro, the media is doing all the nonsense
Old 13-11-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Boh bian lah Korean superstars in trend now.
Old 14-11-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Boh bian lah Korean superstars in trend now.
I think I hav a theory for this. It's kinda similar to us guys too. I'm sure most (if not all of us ) had @ some stage of our life, fantasized abt bonking a Jap chix right? Y? Cos we had prob watched some or too many "artistic & educational" films frm the Land of the Rising Sun? We all kinda wished to experience how is it like to bonk a JAV stars. As such, most of us wld placed Jap chix Hi up in our Bonk wish list. And we wld almost always admire or envy dudes who gets to bonk 1 (even though every pussy is the same, juz depends on the players). Therefore, this same logic can oso be applied to the young Thai puyings we see @ Bkk. I'll juz take it that they're juz immature & ignorant. Juz my 2 cents humble opinion, Cheers fellas~
Old 14-11-2015, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Therefore, this same logic can oso be applied to the young Thai puyings we see @ Bkk. I'll juz take it that they're juz immature & ignorant.
It's ok let the Thai puyings find out themselves how rough and uncouth the "Korean superstars" are especially when drunk.

Japanese men overall are very polite/gentle but perverted.
When a country that has a special female only cabin on their Metro trains you say leh?

By the way I like Japan just that some of their xenophobic culture really sucks.
555 you can easily buy used panties from adult shops just like going to 7-Eleven to grab a drink.
Old 14-11-2015, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
It's ok let the Thai puyings find out themselves how rough and uncouth the "Korean superstars" are especially when drunk.
They wanna self-deceived themselves that they're F**king G-Dragon, Lee Min Ho or Lee Byung Hun mah. That's wat too many K-Pop & Korean Drama can do to a person. Juz like how we will think IF we were bonking a Jap Chix. Images of Maria Ozawa, Rio (Tina Yuzuki) or Sora Aoi will most prob flow thru ur mind.

As for the Sushi Boys, I'm pretty fine wif them. @ least they know their place in a foreign contries most of the time (when they're mot drunk) & r generally abit hum ji. I once shared table wif 2 horny Sushi Boys @ Insanity a few backs wif my cheongster frens. Quite OK bunch, even shared mixers & liquors wif us. Wat I heard frm quite many Thai puyings in the past (FLs & non FLs) who had sex-periences wif Sushi Boys is that they're generally not too well-endowed & r quick in bed. Think most of them went to Bkk alrdy "siao chong nao" in their homeland liao. But I oso heard that they're mostly quite generous (or chai tao) wif gals oso, especially the older ones.... :
Old 14-11-2015, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Dunno how hot kimchi guys are with the FLs at scd but a few rb4 and bacarra gals have told me they don't like Koreans. Very rough and penny pinchers. They still flock after the Japanese though....
Old 14-11-2015, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wat I heard frm quite many Thai puyings in the past (FLs & non FLs) who had sex-periences wif Sushi Boys is that they're generally not too well-endowed & r quick in bed. Think most of them went to Bkk alrdy "siao chong nao" in their homeland liao. But I oso heard that they're mostly quite generous (or chai tao) wif gals oso, especially the older ones...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Dunno how hot kimchi guys are with the FLs at scd but a few rb4 and bacarra gals have told me they don't like Koreans. Very rough and penny pinchers. They still flock after the Japanese though...
Bonking in Japan is very expensive.
To the Sushi boys bonking prices in Southeast Asia is a liquidation sale!

From a WL's point of view the preference for Japanese customers is a no brainer.
Less demanding and good tippers.
Old 06-12-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
martink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just arrived in BKK. anyone want to chiong SCD or mixx tonight?
Old 24-12-2015, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

If u can speak thai, its more easiler for u...i get a couple of freebie when i went there a few time...maybe its just lucky me but i still tips them after they make me happy...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1