The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2015, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
section deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Club Scratch Dog @ BKK

For bros going to BKK

I recommend Club Scratch Dog

Music: Mostly EDM and mainstream while I was there, you can request songs with the DJ and he will eventually spin it, he has to work your song in to fit the flow of the music

Crowd: Mostly locals with FLs in between and some tourist staying in the hotel itself.

Price: Johnny walker Black label 2,800 baht

Pull factor: Local girls as well as girls from soi cowboy visit this place after 1am
Easy to get free bonks as long as you are decently dressed and having a good time. also you can smoke shisha inside the club at your table.

Con: As local girls are easily picked up, FL is not really worth it, unless she Is your type, price range mostly 2000baht/1shot, after closing time some might lower their price just to get a customer

Excellent pick up join when I just was there this year June, but learnt of this location late into my visit, visited that club 2 nights, first night tio con by FL, second night Jackpot(My buddy got picked up by the girl instead, went to her house and was offered food also)

Overall its a good place, the girls there might not be able to compare with girls in Onyx in looking, but most are above average AND looking to scratch their kitty.
Old 02-11-2015, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 18
roadrunerboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Club Scratch Dog @ BKK

I concur re Scratch Dog... it is a good place indeed!
Just note that it only starts happening at close to midnight cos it closes as 6AM (Assuming no recent change)

Then again... early bird gets the worm... and a good table, I suppose...
Old 02-11-2015, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
magician69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to scratch dog almost a year ago. the lighting was really poor inside and sound system a little too loud even if you shout for the conversation.

Locals drink damn slowly and waiters keep pouring mixers into glasses. My trick was to tell them to bring a shot glass. everytime someone wanted to refill my glasses on the tables, they had to take a shot. After awhile they stopped appearing.

Due to bad lighting, you have to really wait for the stroke lights to come up then stare at the girl you like. Most of the times tables with 3/4 girls are WLs. Korean guys are pushy with the girls and sometimes they get rejected straight up.

Some WL are part time workers and select their dicks. I noticed a pretty lady who kept getting hit on by some koreans and kept looking over to my table. I waved to her and called her to come over. (testing water if WL or normal patron of the club). So when she came over, I sians liao, cause no free meal tonight.

Cut it short, took her back to my service apartment and had 3 shots through the night and she left at 10am for LT 5k. i guess its premium pussy pricing.
Old 02-11-2015, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by magician69 View Post

Some WL are part time workers and select their dicks. I noticed a pretty lady who kept getting hit on by some koreans and kept looking over to my table. I waved to her and called her to come over. (testing water if WL or normal patron of the club). So when she came over, I sians liao, cause no free meal tonight.

Cut it short, took her back to my service apartment and had 3 shots through the night and she left at 10am for LT 5k. i guess its premium pussy pricing.
Agreed, my fren. Been there a couple of times & I realized that the WLs there r pretty picky & stuck up these days. Our Sings branding seems to be pretty 2nd or 3rd rated these days over there, as some gals juz turned off by that. Not too sure whether it's becos of too many F**king chao kuan Sings pricks arnd spoiling our mkt or wat. As usual, the Korean & Jap blokes seems to be the IN thing wif the gals there. Dunno whether it's becos they prefer Bulgogi/ Teriyaki meat stick to our local satays or it's juz that they're more chai-tau (rich dumbos) than us! Peeps who go there for chix fishing gotta get used to the fact that the place is swamped wif horny Korean pricks all arnd, as mentioned by Bro Magician69. They can be indiscriminable @ times & will juz hum tum any gals they see fit.

For Bros going there for partying sake, can go there for experiences. The music is decent but I agree wif Bro Magician69, is abit too loud. Gotta scream @ my bros ears most of the time to communicate.

In regards to pricing, the rates r juz shooting up these days. Used to be able to get gals to go LT wif me for 3.5 - 4K, but nowadays, that's really a challenge these days. N dun be happy even if the gals agreed to go back LT wif u, cos they might juz find some F**king lame Ass excuse to go back after the 1st shot or within 3hrs time. Then they'll promised u that they'll go LT wif u the nxt day for like 3K (or even FREE!) Well, it's really up to u to believe them or not. Juz my humble 1 cent opinion. Experiences will differ. Feel free to share ur experiences or pointers. Happy Chiong-ing guys~
Old 03-11-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 20
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

i was recoomend to SD by one of the bros here.
this place can be good for a period of time, after that may xclose at 2am, which is damn early becos nvr pay enough kopi $ to polic .

i tink few yr ago, tunnel at lang suan soi 5 was one of the better after hours club. but it became too famous and polic wanted too much.

and i agree, the ladies here more open for ONS , FL etc. although the quality lose to Oynx . but Oynx, tink its quite hard to get ONS unless u are andy lau ..
but Oynx, usually its thai guys go with thai gals and the thai guys can be very protective of their frens if u get what i mean.
Old 04-11-2015, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
section deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with the loud music, have to go early to select a table that wont make me deaf.

I don't agree that you have to be very handsome to get chicks, nor very fit. I am about 1.76 85kg, so not exactly attractive but the most of the girls(including FL) are there to have a fun time.

Have fun at your table, when you are doing something fun and having a good time, naturally the locals want a piece of it, just got to filter the FL and freebies.

I forgot to mention, the really expensive stuff are the mixers, if you need to water down your liquor, be ready to spend about 600 at mixers at least.

Agree with Bro jeffhardyz , a lot of Korean and Jap blokes there, their own version of SBF must have recommended SD as a place to pick up chicks, but the locals have wised up and have been choosy about what they stick up their pussy. Maybe that night the chick I banged wanted a chubby guy to cuddle or what not , Happy chiong-ing at your next hunting spot
Old 04-11-2015, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I rmb the first time my friend brought me to SCD, he assumed that i knew SCD was a FL club and didn't care to mention. Had a great time there, mixture of good-looking and average chicks. Long story short, bought a girl back to my condo (airbnb). Quite tall, fair & sharp features. Next day morning, woke her up and went for breakfast and sent her off in a cab. Never paid a single cent. Now thinking back, i should've at least paid for the cab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
Agreed, my fren. Been there a couple of times & I realized that the WLs there r pretty picky & stuck up these days. Our Sings branding seems to be pretty 2nd or 3rd rated these days over there, as some gals juz turned off by that. Not too sure whether it's becos of too many F**king chao kuan Sings pricks arnd spoiling our mkt or wat. As usual, the Korean & Jap blokes seems to be the IN thing wif the gals there. Dunno whether it's becos they prefer Bulgogi/ Teriyaki meat stick to our local satays or it's juz that they're more chai-tau (rich dumbos) than us! Peeps who go there for chix fishing gotta get used to the fact that the place is swamped wif horny Korean pricks all arnd, as mentioned by Bro Magician69. They can be indiscriminable @ times & will juz hum tum any gals they see fit.
Experiences will differ. Feel free to share ur experiences or pointers. Happy Chiong-ing guys~
Just talk to them like how you would to a normal girl in a club and not with the thought that she's a WL

Some sinkies have gave us a bad name. I see them every night i'm there and sometimes can't help but to facepalm.

Just be different, don't fall into the stereotype, if she has to ask you where you're from. You are probably doing things right.
Old 04-11-2015, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Have not been to scd for quite awhile. First time there i remember i got my free meal. 2nd time there got to know a WL with i didnt eat but become quite a decent friend with me.

Overall wont waste time asking anyone to go there unless the person kan despo.

Crowd normally come in after 12 midnight so going to early you be damn sian.

As for the korean they think very highly of their own and simi cb they also want to jiak. And thai chicks always fall for them cause korean are the so call "in thing" now. But i know of a few who got beaten or cheat by korean. I would still think our singapore satay are better then the rest. But sushi dude always like to be carrot head and get chop by them.
Old 09-11-2015, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 10
DJMixologist has a brilliant futureDJMixologist has a brilliant futureDJMixologist has a brilliant futureDJMixologist has a brilliant futureDJMixologist has a brilliant futureDJMixologist has a brilliant futureDJMixologist has a brilliant futureDJMixologist has a brilliant futureDJMixologist has a brilliant futureDJMixologist has a brilliant futureDJMixologist has a brilliant future

Imho, it used to be better in the past. scored quite a handful there. Nowadays, seeing more koreans. The number of FLs in there has also risen substantially. It's like 1 in 5 girls are FLs. However, if you do manage to score, it will be worth your time.

Trick is to not be shy, just enjoy and look around. Do not be too aggressive. Start off by drinking with them, then some small talk to gauge their interest.

Good Luck hunting!

Do remember to drop me a PM and leave your nick behind so i can return the favour. Cheers

To be up list : loneyheart (second round)

Pending New Posts :
Old 09-11-2015, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
elvenskin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybros will be in town this week, i never been to scd..would like to see the place..thanks.
Old 09-11-2015, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 18
linoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant future

yes this use to be a hot place... local girls, Jap girls, korean girls, but the last time i went, it seems to transform into a FL pickup place, not bad. But quality of girls seems down as compared to last time.

Pick up a FL there quoted me 2500, no BJ...

In terms of place, I think is a good after hours club if u have chicks or can pick up chicks but from what i see, lots of Jap guys and korean guys r there to pick up FL and the chicks( not sure if FL or not) seem to like them more.

but everytime im there, will try to boast abit of the reputation of SG but is hard without support.

So if there is any SG bro there who see any other SG bro, please support each other, i think we should not bring that social shyness within SG society to outside of SG especially when we are out to have fun.
Old 09-11-2015, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by linoleum3 View Post
yes this use to be a hot place... local girls, Jap girls, korean girls, but the last time i went, it seems to transform into a FL pickup place, not bad. But quality of girls seems down as compared to last time.

Pick up a FL there quoted me 2500, no BJ...

In terms of place, I think is a good after hours club if u have chicks or can pick up chicks but from what i see, lots of Jap guys and korean guys r there to pick up FL and the chicks( not sure if FL or not) seem to like them more.

but everytime im there, will try to boast abit of the reputation of SG but is hard without support.

So if there is any SG bro there who see any other SG bro, please support each other, i think we should not bring that social shyness within SG society to outside of SG especially when we are out to have fun.
May I know when's the last time u were there, Bro? I was there the last Sat nite & I can say it was 1 of my worst nite in Bkk. Not wanting to sound like a sour grape, but seriously, the place is really slowly become a "Koreans only" pick-up joint. Things had certainly turn frm bad to worse over there, since the other time I was there during the Songkran period. The last time I was there, even though the gals preferences were still very much the Kimchi/Sushi Boys, they were still generally open to us Sings, & wld cheers or open up to us when we approach them. I had quite decent results in the past when cheonging over there but this time rnd, it's a total disaster!

Totally diff his time rnd. I tried approaching quite a few FLs & they're like nonchalant to my approach. When I tried to talk to them, they were uninterested & wldn't even looked @ me. I dun regard myself as a handsome dude but I certainly dun look like crap either. Their attitudes really pissed me off! N u guessed it, the nxt time I saw them, they were hooking up wif them Kimchi boys. Kimchi boys out there wld hav a helluva time there cos the FLs (even the non FLs) wld be readily open to their approach! Basically, if u're a Kimchi Boys, the gals there r mostly urs for the taking! N as if the nite cldn't be any worse than it alrdy was, my buddy's gal (oso a FL herself) who tried to recommend some of her frens (FLs oso) to me oso had the same S**tF**k attitude! I tried chatting wif 1 of her fren, who were quite pretty, & she reciprocated well to me. I thought "OK, @ least there's 1 that's normal" But when I went to the toilet for nature calls & back, I saw another Kimchi Boy hooking up to her & she was happily clinging up to him. That was the ultimate turn off for me & I told my buddy that I had enuff of this crap & I juz go back arnd 4am. He tried persuading me to stay for some of the "leftovers chix" but I told him "No F**king way"! Y shld we Sings take the leftovers by these Kimchi Boys? They can go kiss my A** for all I care! Think I had much better experiences the other nite I was @ Climax (which is very much a Farang place) Saw this chix down there who was not bad-looking & chatted wif her. Turned out she wasn't exactly a regular FL over there & was there to party wif her frens. In the end, she quote me 5000THB for ST, obviously to reject me kindly, so I juz back off & exchange LINE wif her. Other than that, not much ladies (@ Climax) which interests me much that nite.

Alrite, think I bitch way too much liao & I know I'm really sounded like a F**king wet blanket alrdy. I apologize if I offended any1 or upset u. I conceded that I might juz be down on my luck or juz wasn't in the game last Sat nite @ SD. But quite frankly, judging by the current demographic over there, I dun think I wld be game enuff or keen to venture there again. Bro Linoleum is rite, perhaps Bros who were there might wanna consider forming a cheongster pack to venture there. Save lotsa $$$ & might boost up ur chance oso. I feel that our Sings presence there r diminishing & degrading, it wld be to our advantages that we start building that strong presence there again or else, juz leave the place for somewhere better instead. Ur experiences will be diff frm mine. Feel free to share ur experiences or pointers to us. Cheers~
Old 09-11-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 18
linoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
May I know when's the last time u were there, Bro? I was there the last Sat nite & I can say it was 1 of my worst nite in Bkk. Not wanting to sound like a sour grape, but seriously, the place is really slowly become a "Koreans only" pick-up joint. Things had certainly turn frm bad to worse over there, since the other time I was there during the Songkran period. The last time I was there, even though the gals preferences were still very much the Kimchi/Sushi Boys, they were still generally open to us Sings, & wld cheers or open up to us when we approach them. I had quite decent results in the past when cheonging over there but this time rnd, it's a total disaster!

Totally diff his time rnd. I tried approaching quite a few FLs & they're like nonchalant to my approach. When I tried to talk to them, they were uninterested & wldn't even looked @ me. I dun regard myself as a handsome dude but I certainly dun look like crap either. Their attitudes really pissed me off! N u guessed it, the nxt time I saw them, they were hooking up wif them Kimchi boys. Kimchi boys out there wld hav a helluva time there cos the FLs (even the non FLs) wld be readily open to their approach! Basically, if u're a Kimchi Boys, the gals there r mostly urs for the taking! N as if the nite cldn't be any worse than it alrdy was, my buddy's gal (oso a FL herself) who tried to recommend some of her frens (FLs oso) to me oso had the same S**tF**k attitude! I tried chatting wif 1 of her fren, who were quite pretty, & she reciprocated well to me. I thought "OK, @ least there's 1 that's normal" But when I went to the toilet for nature calls & back, I saw another Kimchi Boy hooking up to her & she was happily clinging up to him. That was the ultimate turn off for me & I told my buddy that I had enuff of this crap & I juz go back arnd 4am. He tried persuading me to stay for some of the "leftovers chix" but I told him "No F**king way"! Y shld we Sings take the leftovers by these Kimchi Boys? They can go kiss my A** for all I care! Think I had much better experiences the other nite I was @ Climax (which is very much a Farang place) Saw this chix down there who was not bad-looking & chatted wif her. Turned out she wasn't exactly a regular FL over there & was there to party wif her frens. In the end, she quote me 5000THB for ST, obviously to reject me kindly, so I juz back off & exchange LINE wif her. Other than that, not much ladies (@ Climax) which interests me much that nite.

Alrite, think I bitch way too much liao & I know I'm really sounded like a F**king wet blanket alrdy. I apologize if I offended any1 or upset u. I conceded that I might juz be down on my luck or juz wasn't in the game last Sat nite @ SD. But quite frankly, judging by the current demographic over there, I dun think I wld be game enuff or keen to venture there again. Bro Linoleum is rite, perhaps Bros who were there might wanna consider forming a cheongster pack to venture there. Save lotsa $$$ & might boost up ur chance oso. I feel that our Sings presence there r diminishing & degrading, it wld be to our advantages that we start building that strong presence there again or else, juz leave the place for somewhere better instead. Ur experiences will be diff frm mine. Feel free to share ur experiences or pointers to us. Cheers~
Bro i agree with you. i was there only earlier this year around June/July... the experience i shared with that ST was around late last year... even then i have stop patronizing that place so much... only treating it like a fallback after hours club ... but i guess the experiences also varies and one thing i do have to agree with you totally... we should not be taking left overs.. i nv do that especially with those Kimchi and sushi boys..

the reasons why i went back the last 2 times im there in my last 2 separate trips cause my friends and I were high and cannot think of any other places as the rest are packed ( another time was cause my thai friend had a affair at another place so we got to settle at SD). Although my last trip there was quite fun as i always pick enjoyment over girls... seriously the quality of girls there really dropped... Thats why i thought it is becoming more of a FL pick up place and not a normal club pickup place like i use to go around 3 years ago

Although all that i think we should reserve the right for ppl who wants to go there for fun as I really DID enjoy myself with my friends there and knowing some of the girls (noticed that some girls were FLs), so i wont condemn that place but i do think that we SG should start appearing more united, as my last last trip there i saw a SG guy doing the same old "this is my bitch" stare to anyone who looks at his girl and i vaguely remember she is only a 5

FYI i was at climax on my last trip too ... a REAL pick up joint but i also had fun, we brought 3 thai girls there from Funky and knew like few more thais (quality there is worst) and a couple of HONGKIEs girls.... but we all went home without girls that night too cause the next night was our real hunting night

from my understanding, the girls there (including those who do smart FLSs) are currently doing this Hi-So thing so prefer to hang out at real clubs ... try DND, Safe house and nunglen. girls there r better
Old 10-11-2015, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I feel that our Sings presence there r diminishing & degrading, it wld be to our advantages that we start building that strong presence there again or else, juz leave the place for somewhere better instead. Ur experiences will be diff frm mine. Feel free to share ur experiences or pointers to us. Cheers~
hey bro. though im not a seasoned cheongster, but i do have to agree with you. i didnt step into scratch dog before, but my personal experience (and mistake) was that when i was cheonging in bali, the first night right, i was just slow to get into the mood so i drank slowly and simply just chill at a corner observing the girls...after a short while, a lot of FL girls are throwing themselves at me (maybe i look like robert hahaha!). i had my pick...picked a natural cup C and shaved pussy looker. grinded like siao and had a hell of a fucking night.

next night, i returned to the club, had too many drinks, and i think i appeared drunk, and a lot of the FLs avoided me! WTF! so, in my experience, i think we have to appear zai and not despo and not drunk in order to be a chick magnet! haha!

just my 2 cents though. any experienced bros care to enlighten?
Old 10-11-2015, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1 in 5 is a FL?

When i was there 6 months ago it was more like 1 in 2. 5555.

Was with two other girls I met on my previous trip, lost count on the number of guys that tried to hit on them. It was fun to see them try though.

To me the disappointment comes when you feel that there's a sense of entitlement. When you feel like you are entitled to the hotter chicks because of your looks, nationality or simply because you had similar success the previous time.

Nowadays don't have easy hunting like years ago when you can get free meal every night just by turning up at the club. Now complain also won't help much, only 2 choices, either improve your finance and ball hard or improve your game by learning thai or whatnot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1