The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2015, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Airports

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Airport has smoking room, u should be happy.... In SG airport, they will ask u to pay your fine for smoking.
haha..bro Naemlo.. u cfm not a smoker.. Changi airport got so many smoking area in each terminal, best smoking area is in T2 la...
Old 24-01-2015, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Thai logic very funny. Sometimes debate with them till wanna to vomit blood.
Dun say I bias against Thailand, give 2 examples from 2 different countries which I have to vomit blood.

1) In Vietnam, I wanted to deposit USD50 over the bank counter to keep my bank acct alive but I was refused unless I have an official letter like from my company stating this USD50 is my salary or whatever reason.... I vomited blood on the spot.... My own acct with my passport and only USD50, I couldn't deposit. What they could do, closed my account, withdraw all my cash and opened another acct.... what logic was this or how stupid or silly was this?

2) In SCB Thailand, I wanted to change my mobile no. With my passport and ATM card, I couldn't change my mobile.. Vomit blood... I needed to bring along my passbook... The next day I brought my passbook, they looked at it, ya original passbook, returned me passbook, photocopied my passport, filled and signed a form then changed the mobile no. Again, what logic or how stupid this was??
Old 24-01-2015, 06:49 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
haha..bro Naemlo.. u cfm not a smoker.. Changi airport got so many smoking area in each terminal, best smoking area is in T2 la...
Confirmed, stamped, chopped... I am non smoker.
Old 24-01-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Again, what logic or how stupid this was??
5555+ Yeah. They got their own logic. Which till today I'm still clueless.

Mai kao chai jing jing.
Old 24-01-2015, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Mai kao chai jing jing.
Now Taxi drivers debating on charging tourist with extra luggage....
Old 24-01-2015, 09:02 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
LIke wat? 1 taxi only allow 3 luggages behind the boots? If more, will charge?
Old 24-01-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
They pariah la. At first boycotted all yipun customers, now asking to charge every luggage...

Already like to cheat foreigners, typo not only foreigners, thai if they can makan the thai they also jiak!
Old 24-01-2015, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
They pariah la. At first boycotted all yipun customers, now asking to charge every luggage...

Already like to cheat foreigners, typo not only foreigners, thai if they can makan the thai they also jiak!
Like they said...money no enough.
Old 24-01-2015, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bus, rental car, motor sai...
.... never try moto sai before, maybe need to do so soon.......
Old 24-01-2015, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Today I at Nataree one taxi refuse to take a grp of yipun kias ...... In front of his windscreen still got paper write big big NO JAPANESE

Thats why nowadays I commute either by MRT/BTS or motorsai ...... Taxi drivers nowadays very guai lan - this place don go la ....... Go but no meter la... More dulan is go already no meter then halfway say jam like fuck ask you alight take motorsai

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 24-01-2015, 11:02 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I prefer the smoking area at T3, Outdoor Garden Terrance and the one next to Silver Kris Lounge T2 best smoking area is the Sunflower garden at Level 3 imo

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 24-01-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
I prefer the smoking area at T3, Outdoor Garden Terrance and the one next to Silver Kris Lounge T2 best smoking area is the Sunflower garden at Level 3 imo
Yes Hehe... do u know y the thai in Bkk boycotted the nihon jin?
Old 24-01-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes Hehe... do u know y the thai in Bkk boycotted the nihon jin?
Yes..... Becuz one of their kind cause one of the thai taxi driver to lost his job
Sighs.......but this "protest" oso wouldnt allow the sacked taxi driver to gain back his taxi license and somemore if kana caught with the notice no japanese they kanan summon. Sometimes really don understand how the thais tink at times But have to give to them for their brotherhood..... In sinkapore ..... Taxi kana complain license revoke other drivers will only say obi good

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 24-01-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes..... Becuz one of their kind cause one of the thai taxi driver to lost his job
Sighs.......but this "protest" oso wouldnt allow the sacked taxi driver to gain back his taxi license and somemore if kana caught with the notice no japanese they kanan summon. Sometimes really don understand how the thais tink at times But have to give to them for their brotherhood..... In sinkapore ..... Taxi kana complain license revoke other drivers will only say obi good
Oic... shouldnt the thai authority b helping their own fellow men.. haizzz.. even in Sg, if someone complain abt a taxi driver, the company will still let the driver to explain the incident before the co gives any verdict..
Old 24-01-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
LIke wat? 1 taxi only allow 3 luggages behind the boots? If more, will charge?
They saying, per passenger more than 1, the 2nd, 3rd, 4th piece have to pay

Quote:
Ya even Thais, they also "eat"

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
.... never try moto sai before, maybe need to do so soon.......
Get your mm to motorsai u... si beh song, u hug from behind.

Quote:
Thats why nowadays I commute either by MRT/BTS or motorsai ...... Taxi drivers nowadays very guai lan - this place don go la ....... Go but no meter la... More dulan is go already no meter then halfway say jam like fuck ask you alight take motorsai
BKK taxi is doing this, "mai pai" or no meter for donkey years. The whole Thailand knows except useless official pretend dunno. That's why Thais will open door ask driver whether wants to go then board the taxi. When I first time in BKK, I dunno. Flagged down a taxi, opened door and immediately sat inside then driver said, "500thb" or "mai pai", I had to get out of the taxi, damn stupid.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1