The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2015, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: All Thailand Tcss/Info/Gathrings/Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Since when batam is part of Thailand ? Tcss batam here gam boh? Kekeke
Sometime oso can la.. TCSS thread ma..55555.. enjoy OK.. Hehe..
Old 24-01-2015, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1064 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U come sg go danok with ah Pek or go batam with jimfairy???
bro jim no time to even shit...still can go batam chiong...kkkk...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-01-2015, 05:33 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
bro jim no time to even shit...still can go batam chiong...kkkk...
Haha.. not now.. TC is talking abt after cny.. now I shit also no time tats y now always lao Sai!
Old 24-01-2015, 05:53 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Since when batam is part of Thailand ? Tcss batam here gam boh? Kekeke
Bro u are here too, how u doing. U welcome to join u. I treat u A & W

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-01-2015, 05:56 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Haha bro Naka_Timo big welome to you!
You're too modest.

Most of the bird language kings here know each other personally.
All are nice people so no worries.

Cheers.

:
No la bro, u really more experience than me here. I just want make sure never give wrong infor. Dont want to act smart here.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 24-01-2015, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Bro u are here too, how u doing. U welcome to join u. I treat u A & W
Lol ok thank u Ya lol
Old 24-01-2015, 05:58 PM
Veteran Samster

Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Nothing special... . U r one of the senior for thailand thread so Hope bro BD continue supporting the thailand thread by posting many nice photos of puyings n delicious local fooDS here.. all r welcome to tcss here..
Talking about food, there is this TK seafood at Yaowarat (Chinatown) i heard a lot of good food there.

Old 24-01-2015, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Airports

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

Don Muang Airport is smaller, easier and faster to clear immigration.
My record is 10 minutes from the moment plane door opens....

Suvarnabhumi Airport is much bigger but takes longer time to clear immigration.
Pros is modern amenities (expensive) and train connection to city within 30min.
Suvarnabhumi Airport immgration has improve a lot in term of checking and clearing the passport. The cons about this airport if you've teerak waiting for you or have other domestic flight but need to clear the immgration first (connecting flight). You need to rush even you give about 3hrs allowance. Twice nearly missed my domestic flight, after that learnt good lesson. No more.

Usually if got no aerobrige need to take the bus, and from the bus drop from point need to walk at least 500M before reach the immgration.

Total timing to clear everything including taking your luggage from the carousell, approximately 45mins.

The immgration has open more booth, unlike last time.

I still prefer Suvarnabhumi airport.
Old 24-01-2015, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post

I still prefer Suvarnabhumi airport.
The only thing I like about Swampy is I can use the airport lounge.... nothing else I like. The airport is super unfriendly especially in arrival hall when u need to pick your friends. .... Anyway when u live long enough in Thailand, u will realise Thais do thing with no logic... just go with the flow.
Old 24-01-2015, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

other than cab, how to get to city from don airport?
Old 24-01-2015, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The only thing I like about Swampy is I can use the airport lounge.... nothing else I like. The airport is super unfriendly especially in arrival hall when u need to pick your friends. .... Anyway when u live long enough in Thailand, u will realise Thais do thing with no logic... just go with the flow.
I also dun like abt the smoking room... really hard time finding it...
Old 24-01-2015, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Bro, there got many buses travelling from don maeng to Bkk city..one of them is bell service
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
I also dun like abt the smoking room... really hard time finding it...
Airport has smoking room, u should be happy.... In SG airport, they will ask u to pay your fine for smoking.
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The only thing I like about Swampy is I can use the airport lounge.... nothing else I like. The airport is super unfriendly especially in arrival hall when u need to pick your friends. .... Anyway when u live long enough in Thailand, u will realise Thais do thing with no logic...
5555+ beside the lounge, they still have booths for you charge your phone while waiting for the flight. Not sure about Don Muang. Never been to Don Muang before.

Thai logic very funny. Sometimes debate with them till wanna to vomit blood.
Old 24-01-2015, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Bus, rental car, motor sai...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1