The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2005, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Gers in sight during our hatyai trip:

Bro TD: His thai wife ah Ohr and a store ger look like tata young. The 1st ger i spare my writing coz husband wife realtion u know lah. The 2nd 1 went wiv us for diner and she will become bro TD future second wife.... no doubt.

Bro KLKOOL: 1st nite a school ger of 18 yr old, small body frame but nice boobs. Maybe too wild for our bro KLKOOL coz she is Paragon kaki... kekeke. Second ger is sweet, she has a CFM look, proven coz few times she was in the lift got other cheongsters asked for her contact number, this made our bro KLKOOL tulan loh. kekeke... yeah, a look at her make ur didi become hard. Bro KLKOOL likes this ger the most.

Me: Very sad.... no ger. Dunno someone know hatyai well to arrange for me mah. Somemore dont wanna follow bro TD and other frens to take a look in Kiss Lounge.
KNN, the first ger going back to BKK also must stop by hotel (ask bust to wait for 10 minutes) to say hello to TD lor. I can only dream about being so lucky..., hahahah. SOme more she DAMN PRETTY and SOLID BODY man.

The school girl very scary lorrr, her frame so small and pussy so tight, when I fuck her, she also scared lah.... but I treat her very well so she was sad to leave me. hehehe. Third day, she call Dekuip and ask him to ask me to book her again. But I already got my ger and she treat me very well so I do not want to take the SYT back.
The Day 2 / 3 ger really very hot loh. We can foreplay and fuck for more than 2 hours. After cum, she dun let me out and continue to ride me like crazy. Wah liau. And she give awesome BJ man....and the way she french, the length of her tongue, would make any woman happy kekeke. I was very happy with her cos apart from sex, she got very good attitude.
As for Dekuip, Golden Cock cannot touch Farm Girl one, 2 Pink Lady ger and 1 SYT from MP (which I will not name to protect her reputation). KNN, I damn jealous man.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 05-11-2005, 10:53 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
As for Dekuip, Golden Cock cannot touch Farm Girl one, 2 Pink Lady ger and 1 SYT from MP (which I will not name to protect her reputation). KNN, I damn jealous man.
The 1 day after arrival and check in SGV i went straight to the street with a big signboard with the text 'Which Pink Lady ger wanna fuck wiv me for LT?'. First ger turn up around 2pm, she is a ang pai of Pink Lady, we call her PL1. Must say i like her becoz not only she is sexy and her service is much beter than any farm gers i have tried. Also i like the expensive bra and underwear she wear, that make me more horny lah. hahaha... after i have screwed her she need to collect her car from car wash. She will be back for overnite later. The same nite Frank bring us for diner in Restaurant Hong Kong, this place is much cheaper than Hong Yock and the food oso beter. After the diner i call PL1 told her no need to come liao coz i wanna go Kiss Channel without ger that i have never done b4... i oso sense i will get another ger later. I paid PL1 2000B + 500B tip. Pls dont flame me for spoilt market... ppls know me will understand why all the ger like me coz i always treat gers very well.

B4 PL1 came we have oredi found a sholl ger for bro KLKOOL. Her price is 2000B without nego.... bro KLKOOL oso very loaded 1 so no need to nego, straight he paid. Hope he wont think i earn comm.

to be continue....
Old 05-11-2005, 02:18 PM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

continue 1st day evening....

After diner in rest Hong Kong we went to Kiss Channel, only 5 of us went there, KLKOOL, TD (with wife), Jason and me. Frank came 1 hour later oso. All the singers and dancers recognized bro TD, Jason and me. We have a table infront of the stage, as usual that 'leng chai' singer came first to greet us and not too long 'ah moi' (1 of the dancer) came oso. For me there are 4 singers/dancers normally i will have a good talk with, the rest if they come i will buy them a drink. After we have ordered drinks i asked 1 waiter to arrange FL for us, in between Frank oso looking for FL for us. Ah Moi intro a ger to me what i said dunwan and gave her 200B tip. From the waiter contact was oso dunwan and oso 200B tip, from Frank was worst.. nvm the ger got 'ah ma sang' oso i gave her 200B too. Now 1 of the lead singer's turn and she immitiately recognized me and gave me a hand shake, she said soft near my ear 'wo ai ni'... kekeke. I have turn her down wiv my september trip, think i will turn her down again this time.... i am a bit sked, she is too wild for me lah. Her body is the most solid i have touch in hatyai. After her show she came to me said she like me very much and i agreed to have diner with her tomolo, something like buy time coz i dunno how to said no. This evening end around 1:30, wanna go back hotel but suddenly got 1 ger came over to Frank willing to do overnite with me... i asked her how much and she showed me 2 fingers. Frank made the deal for me and she agreed with 1000B, she will come to my room 30 minutes later. As agree she show up later in my room, TC wiv her found out she has worked in Pink Lady too, just stop 1 month ago. This is a damn wild ger, a bit '13 dot' oso. During our fuck keep asked me fuck her faster and harder, the sound she made i oso sked... so loud! After we have finished i asked her to leave, coz wanna see Chelsea game and this ger is only good for 1 shot. I paid her 1000B + 500B tip, she saw i got a few packs cigarrette and i allowed her to take 2 packs... she happy me happy, i watch the game wiv my mind 'tomolo will be a beter day' till i felt in sleep.

Overall 1 day bonked 2 Pink Lady gers oso not bad, with service like cat bath from toe to head and body massage style.... hmm hope tomolo will be even beter.

Damage in Kiss Channel is 3500B for drink, beside this ah kong bill my personal bill is 1200B for drink to my singers/dancers frens and 1000B for tips to the FL's and 600B tips to others.

to be continue....

Last edited by DeKuip; 05-11-2005 at 02:34 PM.
Old 05-11-2005, 03:05 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
The 1 day after arrival and check in SGV i went straight to the street with a big signboard with the text 'Which Pink Lady ger wanna fuck wiv me for LT?'. First ger turn up around 2pm, she is a ang pai of Pink Lady, we call her PL1. Must say i like her becoz not only she is sexy and her service is much beter than any farm gers i have tried. Also i like the expensive bra and underwear she wear, that make me more horny lah. hahaha... after i have screwed her she need to collect her car from car wash. She will be back for overnite later. The same nite Frank bring us for diner in Restaurant Hong Kong, this place is much cheaper than Hong Yock and the food oso beter. After the diner i call PL1 told her no need to come liao coz i wanna go Kiss Channel without ger that i have never done b4... i oso sense i will get another ger later. I paid PL1 2000B + 500B tip. Pls dont flame me for spoilt market... ppls know me will understand why all the ger like me coz i always treat gers very well.

B4 PL1 came we have oredi found a sholl ger for bro KLKOOL. Her price is 2000B without nego.... bro KLKOOL oso very loaded 1 so no need to nego, straight he paid. Hope he wont think i earn comm.

to be continue....
BTW, Dekuip screw PL1 until her period come....hahaha For her quality, 2k is a steal

As for my ger, the last night after she came back from Paragon, I make her an offer, if she can drive me crazy, I will give her 1000 baht tip. WOW, talk about motivation. We fucked each other so hard and long when I finally came, the cd almost burst hehehehe

Old 06-11-2005, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My FR :-

Day 1 - We left KL just after 12am on 1st Nov. Bro KLKool (PRC No. 1 Fucker), bro Dekuip (newly appointed Hatyai No. 1 Fucker) and bro Jason (new prince of Hadyai with golden cock) including me went in the same car. It was a leisurely drive as there were not many cars on the road just after midnight. After 6 hours and a stopover we reached the Malaysian/Hadyai border (Chenglun?) where we stopped to change money (RM10 = THB107) and each had 2 half boiled eggs to make sure there is enough energy for the day ahead There we also met up with bro Dekuip's ground of friends (total 8 of us) and took a van to Hadyai. It was also bro KLKool's maiden trip to Hadyai, maybe that's why he was able to drive 5-6 hours and still have so much energy to fuck ..heheheh

We reached Hotel Sakura after half an hour where we pre-booked for 800THB per night for 1-2 Nov and 1500THB for 3rd Nov (3rd Nov was considered peak date) thanks to bro Dekuip's friend Frank who took the trouble to arrange the hotel bookings for us, without any commission according to bro Dekuip. We were all very lethargic and the hotel wasn't ready until 9am thai time/10am Malaysian/Singaporen time (Thai time is 1 hour ahead of Malaysian/Singaporen time) so we visited a nearby massage parlour for good old fashioned 2 hour thai massage (240thb). Bro Dekuip was the first to be in the fuck mood and straightaway booked a SYT massage girl young enough to be his niece (looks like 15-16 yr old). We were all quite tu lan coz his sharp eye and reflexes spotted her before the rest! hehehh I didn't get a pretty massage girl but that's ok coz the massage was still good, it certainly loosened our stiff body from the long car ride.

- to be continued -
Old 07-11-2005, 09:10 AM
SamSter

Day 2

Woke up around 9am went to have dim sum wiv top 2 fuckers and a fren and his WL near Merlin hotel. Today bro KLKOOL and me dont have gers so after breakfast the WL fetch us to charnavite looking for gers. From my experience the time (around 10am) we went the pretty 1 must not be inside the farm self, i think they are busy doing they hair and make up in the salon for today coming customers... so i keep my eyes focus inside every hair salon, just after visited 1 farm it was bingo. I saw a pretty face and quite sporting ger, asked her to come out wanna take a beter look, she is sweet and also quite cute. A okt said she hasn't been booked yet. Since bro KLKOOL oso dont have ger ask him ngam anot, he said 'ngam ngam ngam very ngam...' it means i let him choose loh, brother mah! Her price is 1800B and she agreed to let bro KLKOOL fuck her around 2 pm. After we cant find another ger for me so we decided to went back Sakura, later wanna go massage wiv whole group. In my mind i still have back up with the lead singer of Kiss Channel i have agreed to have diner wiv her later...

Abt noon our whole group went to a MP (dunno the name liao) for massage, when masuk i saw only 1 syt massage ger, i want her to massage me oso... but all my other frens have the same idea oso. With my talking skill i explain to them that she is actually not good enuff for massage coz she is young mah. My frens then ask mammi to recommend while i fast fast told mammi i want hte syt... hahaha. All my frens almost beat me up... hahaha. When massage started i keep looking at her, all the while i was quiet, hope this will impress her that i am indeed a gentle guy. The massage room was just enuff for 8 persons, when Frank came he had no place to join us so he went next room. Clever me went to Frank's room coz i want Frank to ask if my massage ger can be book out anot, first anwser was cannot. Frank saw me a bit dissappointed told me later after we left he will talk to the mammi, he will call me then. When we left the MP Frank still got 30 minutes to go coz he came late. The next plan is go to Songkhla for seafood, while in SGV lobby waiting for my frens n bro KLKOOL gers to arrive Frank called me. It was good news, the MP syt just now massage me agreed to come out but she need to go back hostel b4 midnite, her bar fine is 1000B... I told Frank if the bar fine is 2000B i oso pay 1. Ten minutes later i saw Frank with her walked in the lobby. After intro talk a bit i found out she has arrived in hatyai for just 1 week, my god she is too shy till i dunno how to start wiv her....

to be continue.

Last edited by DeKuip; 07-11-2005 at 09:25 AM.
Old 07-11-2005, 07:10 PM
SamSter

Day 2 continue...

After everyone has arrived we went to eat something near BP Hotel. When we walked there Frank told me i got a good chance the MP ger (from now on i call her M) allow me to fuck her coz she let me hold her hand. Untill now i still dunno how to start wiv M coz she is very shy. Frank told me on the way go shopping with M after our lunch, try to make her feel more comfortable and win her trust. I left with her alone after lunch, we went to Central. I wanna buy her some clothes, thru her shyness i oso feel a bit difficult where to start... She look around for sale items, actually i dont like my ger(s) wear sales item so i told her to follow me. I told her i fetch u there u choose... Went to third floor Levis stand and she choose a jean, price 1790B. Now i take her to ground floor again to Esprit stand, she choose a sweater for 2680B then same floor i said i wanna buy cosmatic for her. She want something from Sheseido for 990B and i said ok again. After i asked her she still need something when she anwsered she has enuff liao... with a big smile ofcoz. hahaha.. This all has taken us only 45 minutes to finished, now we went back to Sakura. After we are in my room she went straight to a corner stare outside for a long time, inbetween i clean up my room.. kekeke guys room u know lah, somemore always drink Green Label wiv bro KLKOOL till blur blur. After a while i laid on the bed ask her to join me on bed and she dunwan, i tried my best to explain i am a good guy and later she came on my bed. First she allowed me to hold her... later i put her hand on my didi and long long time after i finally get her naked. hahaha... the rest no need to tell kua? After our 1 hour play i wanna take a rest coz tonite i still have a long nite to wet wiv frens n bro's. Just i almost felt in sleep i received a sms from the Kiss Channel lead singer asked me where we gonna take diner... oh shit, i was totally forgotten this issue i have promised her. I replied her that i am in Songkhla now that i cannot make it, then i offed my phone. kekeke.. I promise god if not necessary i wont lie again.

Woke up 7:30 pm prepair to go diner in Bon Khao. I went to next room see Puk kai Jason is ready anot, to my surprize i saw a stranger ger sit on his bed. This a bit tan skin ger is pretty, curious ask Jason who she is... Ohhh, she came for our No 1 Fucker bro TD. TD ask her to join us for diner, the reason is becoz she is helpfull this afternoon when TD bought clothes. Excuus to tackle her lah!!! Her name is ah J, she is pretty dressed, light make up and most surprise to me ah J can speak contonese, hokkien and english... she has manners too.

So after diner we went to Kiss Channel again.

to be continue....
Old 07-11-2005, 08:03 PM
SamSter

Day 2 continue again...

After Bon Khao diner i asked ah J join us to Kiss Channel but she said need to wake up early so she ciao. I oso wanna thanks ah J for take care my ger M, coz from me alone i may use up all my energy b4 reach Kiss Channel. Bro TD, if ah J become ur 2nd wife i owe u something.

When arrived Kiss Channel is quite packed, lot of tourists. The skinny waitress i knew her from earlier visits asked us to go upstairs coz infront of the stage are all reserved by others. First i thought she made a joke wiv me... hahaha, ofcoz i wont go upstairs. I keep asking her so how? Now ah Ohm (that leng chai singer) as uasual came to greet me 1st asked me what is wrong. After i told him about it he went to looked for the manager, when the manager came without said anything he took a few reserved tags aways so we had 6 tables join together... this i call service man! Today all dancers came, include ah Or... u know lah, our bro KTJ ger (no offend bro), she offered me and Jason some fruit that tasted like shit! Bah!!!! I spit it out fast ofcoz, it was nice to saw her laughing, yeah bro's, she is sweet. My ger M found a dancer she like very much, i forgot the dancer name but we called her 'Yeen Chai Tao' (cigarrete) coz few days earlier got customers burn her arms with cigarretes. M asked me treat YCT beter so i have bought her 5 drinks or more plus tips. Ofcoz for the twins dancers, ah Or, ah Moi and female singers Lemon and Kitar (the lead singer ask me for diner) and the male singers all i bought them drinks.. some even few drinks. Middle of enjoying i noticed Frank, TD, Jason and a fren went out, later i found out they went to Kiss Lounge... aiyo, these fuckers left they gers behind wiv bro KLKOOL and me, no good lah.. So many gers surrounded us ppls will think we do double or something. kekeke... Hereby i wanna thanks Yeen Chai Tao oso for took care my ger M, will tip her kau kau next time.

Almost at the end i sat out side with Kitar the lead singer, she a bit upset why i came wiv a ger, bro KLKOOL half mabuk oso there wiv his sweet ger. Kitar told me why i FFK her? I told her why only sms me about 5 pm? Our appointmebt was 5 pm... She said the first thing she did when she woke up is sent me sms. Wah... I told her she really can sleep loh! She said nvm, she will go back take shower and after will come to my hotel. I said ok and she left... Inside 30 seconds i got my phone off. keekek...

Now something i was happy oso coz M told me she will stay wiv me the whole nite, but she must go 6 am later. We went back around 2am, something made me laugh infront of Kiss Channel is i saw YCT wearing helmet tried to reversed her motorcycle. Jason and me laugh becoz her moto got cover 1!!! Never saw 1 this kind in hatyai before! hahaha.. she is very cute!

Back to hotel did 1 more time wiv M and exactly 6 am she woke me up said bye and she left. She was wearing the clothes i bought for her, she looks great. I wonder how she can wake up this time around? She dont even has a phone to set alarm??!! I continue my zzzZZZz till 8am.

Overall it was a great day again, M is something new for me. The money i have spent on her is more than worth, no doub.

Damage day 2:

For M: Except what i have bought for her, her bar fine is 1000B + 500B tip. Dont say i am stingy hor... 6 am in the morning what ever u can find u just give her loh!

Kiss Channel: Beside ah kong bill that's 5500K before discount, my personal bill is drinks for singers/dancers 1800K, tips around 800K and bought 2 packs of Marlboro Menthol for Kitar... 140B. hahaha...

Final day 3 to be continue....
Old 08-11-2005, 02:37 AM
Samster

I will only add on to our expert bro's (TD and Dekuip) FR's on my Point Of View. The drive was surprisingly easy, I thought I would fall asleep after Kuala Kangsar, but found myself surprisingly refreshed to drive all the way to the border. Also thanks to TD's company and our common passion in cars.

My hotel room had adjoining door with TD, and It was sandwiched between TD's and Dekuip's.

Anyway, we visited the farms first to get gers (Most important mah). I got a 19year old Non-IC holder (which only I later find out). TD went and got his last ger and continue booking for the next 3 days.

They were supposed to meet us at the hotel at 1pm. So off we went to MP to loosen up. As TD has already described, KNN, out Dutch Radar system damn fast and accurate and he select the SYT massage ger available. The rest got the MILF kind.

When we finished, we adjourned to the hotel, and whipped out my bottle of Green Label to start with a round of drinks to get in the mood. TD of course had called another ger, who actually came to the hotel to see him (making the bus wait 10 minutes). She is a looker and it was to bad that she had to leave First ger to reach was Dekuip's. He disappear to his room with his ger to fuck (never wait for our order to reach, he "chiak" first), next, my Ger reached. She noticed our Prince got no ger so offered to have her friend (who was only 18yr ger) come by. SO we agreed, when she came, she was a real SYT and I convince the prince to take (deep in my heart, if he insist dun want, In would have taken and have the two friends tarma. hehehe ) Last to arrive was TD's ger. Then I chased them out of my room so I could fuck! The ger was really tight with small frame and extremely satisfyinglky sized breasts. However, her lack of experience because of her age was a letdown. I was determined to change this. Anyway, the fuck was really SOP. Later the ger and her friend wanted to go to Paragon, so I asked them to join us for dinner. After dinner, we gave them 500B each and sent them on their merry way, the four of us then went to Kiss Channel. I must say, I would like to have my way with all of the dancers in the future. Anyway, the place was an experience. Dekuip was ger-less, so Frank got some thing going and managed to meet an ex PL ger and Dekuip was hooked. So off we went back to the hotel. Since Dekuip's ger not here yet, we had drinks first (our gers still not back from Paragon yet). Anyway, night was getting late and we went to sleep. I was awaken by my ger who was sleeping next to me. It was about 2am. Anyway she wasn't sleeping, so she told me about her night and that she had spent all the money given to her already. I was getting horny again and started to caress her beautiful breasts and taut body.Now I was really horny, but she still quite emotionless. This is where I made her a challenge, 1000b if she can drive me crazy. She looked confused.... so I told her if she can pleasure me and make me very happy, then the 1000b is hers. Wow.... she really got into the mood and changed her attitude immediately (what money can do ... hehehe) Anyway, it was GREAT sex and I more than happily forked over the 1000b. and went to sleep. At about 7am, guess what, the ger was waking me up and wanted to give me one for the road (I had tried to continue the booking the night b4 but someone had already booked her according to the OKT) ANyway, another wonderful FUCK, and as a gesture, I gave her another 1000B. So all in all, I spent 4500b on this ger. But she was an incredible fuck when she understood that her reward was gonna be high for pleasuring me hehehe. SO this was the first ger.

Old 08-11-2005, 01:15 PM
Samster

TD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring Samster

- continued from day 1 -

After our massage we went farm hunting. This trip bro Dekuip could not get his regular tirak because she is in Bangkok so it was quite a revelation to see what type of girls he will choose. 1st destination was Channivit where bro KLKOOL saw someone he liked, a SYT of 19 yr old non-ic holder. She has a cute college girl look, small frame but very large boobs.. if not mistaken a C cup! Sure her breasts will kena attack from bro KLKOOL all the time...hahaha
Bro Dekuip already got a girl from Pink Lady which agreed to spend the night with him while I went for my regular which I booked previously as my 1st choice (an ex Poseidon girl did not answer her phone). She still looked sweet but seems to have lost weight. After Channivit we walked around See Kim Yong to survey for our next 3 days. Not much good choices so we went back to Sakura Hotel to spend time with our girls.

At the hotel I tried called my ex Poseidon girl and this time she answered, so happens she was asleep earlier. She said she's already on her way back to Bangkok but she will come to my hotel to see me. She still looked good as before but lost some weight and her features looked sharper. We talked kissed and hugged but unfortunately she could not stay as the bus was already waiting for her for 10 minutes. So we parted our ways.

In the meantime we went to bro KLKOOL's room to have some drinks while waiting for the girls to come. All of us took a 'Tai Kor' pill which has the same effect as Viagra to sustain us for our 4 days of sex. At about 2pm his girl came and so did mine. Bro Jason was still without a girl so KLKOOL asked his girl whether she has any friends to introduced. She said yes, she has a young schoolgirl friend around 17 years old! Bro Jason being the prince of Hadyai was quite reluctant to see her because she might not be up to his majesty's standards but after being tormented by bro KLKOOL he reluctantly agreed to view her. When she came, he decided to book her with some persuasion. KNN, this bro damn choosy with his golden cock... only the highest standard will do.

Bro Jason's girl
Looks - 6/10 (girl next door girl syt)
Body - 6/10 (can't really see much as she is still undeveloped)

Bro KLKOOL's girl
Looks - 6.5/10 (syt look)
Body - 7/10 (slim and petite but big boobs)

My Girl #1
Looks - 6/10 (girl next door look, she looked better last time when she had more meat)
Body - 6/10 (slim but still has meat at the right places).
FJ - 6.5/10 (tight and she moans like a kitten)
BJ - 5/10 (sop plus she uses condom)
RTF - not anymore, got other targets already, a bit too quiet outside the bedroom

My Girl #2 (ex poseidon girl)
Looks - 6.5/10 (looks a bit like Alicia Keys and quite exotic)
Body - 6.5/10
No FJ as we met for a few minutes only

Damage for my girl - 2000THB/night
Old 08-11-2005, 04:01 PM
Samster

So for Day 2,

After sex, my ger got ready to leave (she called her friend from Prince's room). So I am damn hungry so I called Dekuip, and his ger left already so he agreed to go with me for breakfast. Another one our friends joined us with his WL ger. So we went to eat dim sum, near Merlin Hotel. Across the road got some delicous 'siew yoke' so we ta pau also. Slurrp. So now energy replenished, Me and Dekuip no ger so we wanted to go and find some. Our friend WL brought us to farm to recommend. That's when I have to thank our Dutch radar system that can detect pretty ger in Saloon also. So we asked if can book, OKT say can, 1800 baht. I immediately agree, somehow, got magnetism to this girl. Told her to come to hotel at 2pm and we continued shopping. Since I already satisfied, we went hunting for Dekuip and TD still cannot decide if should continue with his ger. As we went from farm to farm, the crowd started coming in. Since we felt tired, we suggested we return to the hotel and meet up with the other bros to attack the MP. So upon reaching the MP, our bro dekuip got turbo one. First in and first to select the only SYT available. KNN some more can use trick like pretty girl cannot massage properly one, let and we mummy recommend, then he choose the SYT! So during the massage, all the bro just tulan and stare at him. hehehe. Then our friend Frank came. Bear in mind the SYT can only speak Thai and a little english (Yes, No, Very Good). So our brother went into another room with frank and ask him to help tackle the ger. As you can read the rest, of course he was successful. Anyway, we finished up and went to Hotel. Waited for the gers and went to eat. My honey arrived at about 3pm. (Overslept she said). So after lunch we went back to Hotel Room. Of course, didi ready for action. The ger is shy. Reason is bcos she is 25 yrs, Mother of 1, so say her body not nice. I say I dun care, and sweet talk her for about 30 mins. As I started seduction, whe still shy and ask can fuck with the nighty on or not. I laugh and say can lorrr, (In my mind, I love to fuck girls semi clothed, feel like an animal lah and the ger look damn slutty one). So BJ, (I forgot to tell her no CD so feeling not so good), FJ, this girl like Sports Car, once engine get warm up, you better hang on tight. hehehe, 90 mins later, we were both completely spent. So we held each other and went to sleep. But my engine still semi running to we went to Prince room to drink. After a few drinks, I felt more relaxed and returned to my room. Ger had already cleaned up and preparing for bed. One thing I love about her, she really take care of herself from makeup and cleaniliness perspective. So we woke up and got ready for dinner. She is quite shy and didn't want to impose, so I told her tonight u r not WL, you are my GF, where can GF stay in room one. So she agree to follow us out. We rented a van and plus frank's car we left for dinner in a nice restaurant on a hill over looking HYT. After dinner, we went back to hotel rested for a while and went to Kiss Channel. Normal activities, left KC and went back to hotel. Round 2 with my Ger, I was really growing attached to this ger so had already decided to continue to book her for next day. A lot of her regular was calling her, but I think because I treat her very well, she agree to stay with me. For once RM higher value than SGD. hehehe. So another night of furious LOVE MAKING.... fuck can finish in 1 hour, this marathon session last 2 hours. I was already running out of condoms. Last one, and I pray that it wouldn't be wasted. Anyway, I said no condom, she said cannot, I elaborated, no condom for BJ, for Fuck use CD, she agree (Otherwise I can only chooe BJ or FJ) ... Die lorrr, men should never need to choose one kekeke. So after sex, cleaned up and went to sleep. This ger really got GFE feeling one. so to be continued on day 3

Old 09-11-2005, 02:58 AM
Samster

Tai Kor is a very famous pill la u ask your father also he will know as it has been around for ages..kekeke just be warned that it may be uncomfortable, as it is for me. Even after fucking also dick still standing up, next morning go toilet also dick standing up wa lau... I think u can get it from any local traditional pharmacy

- continued (hope u guys won't be confused there are 3 versions of our FRs here so there might be some difference) -

At night we went to the restaurant inside old Lee Garden introduced by Frank and the food was delicious... we had fish mall soup, tom yam, peking duck, roast piglet, fish etc after the meal we could hardly move. The bill came up to around 3000+ THB if not mistaken for 15 of us, so it was very affordable. Even the fish mall soup was fully loaded with fish mall compared to the tiny portions we get back in KL.

After dinner off we went to Kiss Chanel. The band still remembered us from our last visit especially bro Dekuip as we tipped them more than 20,000 THB in total previously. This time we were more sparring as they already considered us as friends and came to our table whenever they were free to share some drinks and chatted with us. Bro KTJ's girl look very different now, she has lots of tatoo along her waistline. I still think she looks more innocent and better before. We had a good time at Kiss Channel and my girl and I were snuggling most of the time. The Tai Kor pill was already in my system and it made me feel horny just by having her close to me and caressing here. Glad we didn't stay too long as I needed to fuck my girl desperately..kekeke We went to back to our hotel after that and another sex session before having a good night's sleep.
Old 10-11-2005, 07:26 PM
SamSter

I do not finish my last day story in hatyai but i still wanna add some short details.

The 3 most pretty gers i have seen during my last trip in hatyai is:

1. Ah Tan 1 (SGV Trainee Receptionist) This ger has almost evrything u wish for a ger. U can see her oso if u stay in Lee Garden Hotel, she works there everday for 7pm till 10pm as partimer.

2. Ah Tan 2 (SGV Cashier) Same name but difference person. Nice legs and very cute, althought she smile a little she still got something to me to put her on 2nd spot.

3. Ah Pirm or Perm (SGV Trainee Receptionist) A sweet looking ger, whenever u walked pass her she will greet u wiv a big smile. For me she is like a super wife.

All these 3 gers i bought them fruites and for ah Tan 1 i bought her wan tan mee too... coz she is my no 1 mah.

I wonder bro's TD and KLKOOL got the same ranking as me anot abt these 3 gers?
Old 12-11-2005, 12:32 PM
Samster

OK, for the final Day 3,

Woke up hungry again... KNN, all the sex burn damn a lot of calories. SO call No.1 and No.2 , No.2 ger went back to MP and No.1 ger, fuck until drained already so sleeping. So we went to eat dim sum again, 4 of us, including my ger. Again, went to order siew yoke, KNN, must learn Thai leh, Got Siew yoke rice, so ask for extra packet of Siew Yoke. ANyway, we ate the rice lah.. dun waste. Leave the ordering to DK, he order half the shop. My ger look at us like we are siow one. I think we are lorr. But we almost finish everything. The rest of the gang came and met up at the Dim Sum place. SO theyt wanna go check out the farms, so off we went. Aiyoh, damn a lot of ppl, so we went back to hotel. WEnt back to the room, My ger wanted to go home cos I told her we are going out again tonite and she didn't have any more clothes. SO she left and I went with the bros to the Sakura MP.

One of the bro ran in the rain to go and buy Voucher. Went uo, KNN, SO busy, cannot choose ger, just go to room and wait. Anyway, the ML's came and chit chat with us. Somethings we learnt, they earn about 30 - 40 baht an hour only, and they work 13 hours, so they actually depend on tips from customers to survive. SO hope all bros here dun be so stingy, 100 baht nothing to us, a lot to them lorr.

SO finished, up went to room to drink again. kekeke sex-aholics leh. My ger came back and we retired to the room for some intellectual conversation....hahaha, of course not. She fucked my brains silly again. I must have lost a few pounds of grey matter in those few days. Anyway, after sex, lay in bed and chit chat and held her until we fell asleep again.

Woke up, got ready for dinner. We just wanted to go down the road to grab a bite. Something like Teochew Porridge leh, with dishes. After that, we went to Water Bar. To me, I think the atmosphere not as good as Kiss CHannel. Anyway, was there for about 2 hours, then DK left with his ger, Me and TD also decided to leave with our gers and returned to the hotel. Since this was last night, my ger did an especially intense love making session (didn't think there could be more but..... heheheh, this girl can surprise me one). After 2 and 1/2 hour marathon session, which I had to take my bath sitting down crawl in to bed. And crashed out.....

Next morning woke up, and I went out for breakfast with DK and his ger around the corner. Went back to the room and gave my ger the balance and her tip. Quite sad to leave Hadyai and will be back next time. kekeke

Old 12-11-2005, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
thai75food deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Quite sad to leave Hadyai and will be back next time. kekeke
nice FR bro !
u feel sad becos u have a f*ucking good time !!!
if have a lousy time... i think u will be looking forward to check out hotel...

i had a good time too.... before check out.... i took a last look at the room.... all the images of the pasts 4 days fade away..... snap out it n grinned... saying to myself... " I WILL BE BACK !!" hahahaha.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1