The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2005, 05:02 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

well... i know it's a bit confusing to see many threads on Hatyai.
but i personally think more threads always brings more helpful informations on Hatyai and goody FRs.

Hatyai Newbies are always welcome to ask even most basic questions here and i and many kind senior brudders will be very delighted to assist.

i will be starting with lots of info and FRs myself, brudders who went there are also welcome to post FRs here. of coz if brudders hope to know more 'advance' enquiries on Hatyai. There are always lots of seniors like (well he's living in Hatyai)Thaivisitor 's thread 'Hatyai after Dark'.
But I am starting this thread as a pure basic guide for newbies like me in the past.
I will share with all for what i know about Hatyai. But of coz , i have to admit i am not the expert or well-localised. Just standing on a visitor's ground...

Paisei Pasei.....
Bruddersout there, pls give your most truthful advice and suggestions anytime if any brudders see this thread as unnecessary...
Old 22-10-2005, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Red face Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Taurus,

Thanks for starting this thread regarding Hatyai! I'm also planning to visit Hatyai during the Christmas or New Year holidays. Please provide pertinent and insightful information regarding sanuking in Hatyai. I've been to Bangkok over twenty times but I never visited Hatyai. Now, I'm excited and looking forward to visiting Hatyai but I don't know which hotel to stay and where to party? So, please help newbie like me.

Thanks,

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 22-10-2005, 05:44 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice
Taurus,

Thanks for starting this thread regarding Hatyai! I'm also planning to visit Hatyai during the Christmas or New Year holidays. Please provide pertinent and insightful information regarding sanuking in Hatyai. I've been to Bangkok over twenty times but I never visited Hatyai. Now, I'm excited and looking forward to visiting Hatyai but I don't know which hotel to stay and where to party? So, please help newbie like me.

Thanks,
no problemo, glad to hear that from you. hmmm..1st of all, are you on a budget? and number of days u staying?
1st priority is to grab hold of cheaper air fare from Tiger airways...!
Tiger Airway
Old 22-10-2005, 06:01 PM

17th Oct
total strength present 3 persons(with my beloved brudder stiffneck and his fren)
dun think i wanna start the FR thru airport checking in and etc...*zoom forward to touch down on Hatyai soil in the morning...*

my loyal POR BOON THUM(tuk tuk) was already in airport waiting for us.
well check into SGV after breakfast (wanton mee*slurps*)..my very 1st time in such posh hotel...(still like my Merlin or Hatyai Palace..) well..got a connecting room with SN which very convenient just out and in his room whenever we liked...kekeke!

rate there was 24.15 at Lovely tour...
dunno why SN and his fren(let just call him "the "DOZER" aka DZ, well he can simply doze off anywhere, be it standing or sitting...kekeke hahaha, a nice guy**!!!) like this counter lady so much...to me she's ok though.

cont'd
Old 22-10-2005, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh no i am not the second one to post!Bro Dekuip beat me to it!

Good news i think that that the Bangkok police have left Hatyai.Why because went for the "show" at inter and they had live sex show!

Think i will start with my last day in Hatyai (friday 21/10/05) but only the better and bad bits.

Went to chao phya 4 to look for the WL i had on my last trip (Ah Aom 38D cupper all real hor!).Told by the Captain that she went back to Bangkok! So Sad well there are many others!

Thinking i still had time went for a Hair wash at Central barber located at Hatyai Central Hotel.
Pls aviod that place cus the price they charge is super expensive.(960baht for hair wash,facial,ear waxing,finger-toes triming)
If the svs was good i do not mind but the manicure and pedicure was not well done.
The ear waxing felt nice but when i came back and DIY my ears,there were still loads of "things" that i could clean out!!!
The ladys there might look nice but avoid that place unless you want like to waste money.

Think i will go to a more proper place for manicure and pedicure.It only cost me 60 baht (manicure and pedicure) plus 40 tip for a job well done.The total time she did on for the manicure and pedicure took 2 hours.The central barber took 2 hours to do everthing (hair wash,facial,ear waxing,finger-toes triming)From the timeing i think you should know how "good" a job central barber did!!!

Now for my FR on pink lady Turkish massage!

Let me explain about the price first.There are two prices 1300 baht and 1600 baht.
If there is a T infront of their numbers then they are priced at 1600 baht hence they will do the "turkish" part for you.(turkish means that they will massage you on an air inflated rubber mattress)
But if you like the WL priced at 1300 baht to do the "turkish" then pls tell the captain that you will pay 1600 baht for the 1300 baht WL and she will do it the "turkish" for you.
Pls remember that the price is base on the svs and not the looks hor!

Now on to the WL i had.Her name is Ah nu or some will spell it as noo(her number should be 8 or 18?).She was priced at 1300 baht but it has been a long time i had a "turkish" so i told the captain that i will pay 1600 baht to include the "turkish".

Went to the room, she on the tv which was showing "blue flim" but one thing i like about the tv (which had OSD) was the timer.But pls note that the timer will reset after 60 mins.
Had some small talk with her (she speak a bit of chinese,english)and me a little bit of thai.
Went into the big tub and she started the washing plus some body massage in side the tub.
After the bath tub she went on to the rubber mattress to do the "turkish" part of the massage.As for her massage all i can say is she is a very hard working lady!
Went on the bed to let her start her cat bath and CBJ.she rode me for about 2 mins then i did her for about 15 mins.
After the F job we hugged till time up which was about 5 mins!

Looks: 5/10
boobs: a handful but have implants
Body: 7/10 good to hold and soft and smooth skin.mmmmm
CBJ: 6.5/10 maybe cus due to the rubber
FJ:7/10
CS: 8/10 very tight for a WL maybe cus i was her first customer?
Damage: 1600 baht plus 200 baht tips

Hope i did this FR was not too long winded!!

P.S. got her number and asked her for the price for LT.She said XXXX amount and that if she does not come to work then she does not have to pay the company.The amount she quoted for LT was X000 baht (late morning till next day morning) and ST 2000 baht(which is from 12 midnight till 8 am)
Sorry but will not disclose the amount for LT cus i think it is a good price!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 22-10-2005, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suriyothai
I'll be arriving in Hatyai by Tiger on the 31st night, probably reaching their airport around 10pm their time. Here's my concern, hope can get advise..

1) Since arrive so late, and most if not all agency already close, worry might not be able to get good rates for hotel room, anyone can help?

2) Anywhere still got puying to packet to room when I arrive town, my guess is timing will be about 10:30pm to 11pm. Dun like to sleep alone la..

Hope senior can give good advice..
1) dun worry brudder. hotel rates from walking in and agency difference only in less than +/-50B only(+/-S$1.50) get yourself for just one night then next morning go to any agency for the rest of days u staying...

2) also no need to worry... some farms open from 6-7pm till 2am.
the rest also closes at arnd that time too..
but bads news are u wont be getting gems, but always keep your fingers cross. u will neber know what's in a box of chocolates.
furthermore u still Paragon Disco as the last resort...infested with WLs and FLs. but need to be careful lo of yr belongings in hotel...guess brudder stiffneck will brief u more of this...

no need to up me..coz i dun give a damn shit to rep points..
hope u have an enjoyable Hatyai trip! Chok dee krup
Old 22-10-2005, 09:43 PM

Re: Train row escalates

Quote:
Originally Posted by xocturnal
Bangkok Post

Train row escalates

PM tells city it is not an 'autonomous state'

POST REPORTERS

The row over the elevated train extension escalated yesterday with Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra cautioning the city that it was not an au
On the government's concern for lower fares, Mr Samart said the government itself had failed in its low fare negotiations with Bangkok Metro Co Ltd, the subway operator, and then had to let the operator raise fares after initial promotional rates.
hmmm..talking about rails roads and trains..saw the news when in Hatyai. they found a bomb on one of the railways in southern thailand. which causes a halt in all rail operations. also found out that the situation in southern thailand is getting worse..
but still no worries...about Hatyai.
Old 23-10-2005, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My recommendations from earlier visits :-

KTV Farms & others :-

1500THB - 2000THB
1. Chanivitte - There are about 30 Farms around this area. Average price is 1500THB and 'model' quality goes for 2000THB. Word of advise, do not bring any tuk-tuk or 3rd party (be it tour guide or anyone) otherwise be prepared to pay 500THB more in general. It is an 'unspoken' fact and you do not see any commission exhanging hands but they will collect their payment once you have left. If you do happen to have them around, just ask for their name cards and call the farms from your hotel. This is not only for Chanivitte but also any other farms you visit.

For 1st timers, my advise is to go around and visit all the farms until you find a gem, if not, there are always other locations. On one of my visits I found an ex-Poseidon girl working there, only found out after I booked her because she was exceptional in looks and service. Even bro Dekuip agreed she looks good when we spotted her at Kiss Channel on our last visit.

2. See Kim Yong - The area where Merlin hotel and Hatyai Palace is located. There are around 15 KTV Farms around. Girls are of similar quality to Chanivitte and prices also average around 1500 THB.

1800-2200THB
1. Kiss Lounge - Located inside Hatyai Palace hotel, this is a upper-class Farm with a life band playing. Only opens at night around 7-8pm till 2am. Once you enter, there are 30+ girls for you to choose where you can either get them to sit with you and have a few drinks to get to know them (hourly ladies drink charge apply) or book them immediately. I only managed to visit quite late around 1am at that time I was quoted 1800THB-2200THB for LT. I was informed that if you go earlier the charges may be higher (not confirmed) so bros who know how much they charge do update this info.

Freelancers
1. Paragon Disco - This is the most popular disco in Hadyai and there are easily hundreds of people in there most of the nights. If you are with a group of guys you may get some girls approaching you. Price is up to your negotiation but generally it should be similar to 1500-2000 farm prices. Beware though compared to farms the FL are not working under any KTV so if anything goes wrong (eg girl goes home after 1 bonk or steals your belongings) you can't do anything about it. So please keep all your expensive belongings in a safe deposit box in the hotel if you book them.

2. Kiss Channel - A very popular bar with life performance of SYTs. They are generally performers but if you strike a right cord some of them can be booked. Prices bros have paid range from 5000-10000THB for overnight.

3. Massage parlours - There are some gems working in traditional massage parlours so if you find one you like, no harm asking them out. The rest is up to you

4. Hatyai palace sexy dance - This is located in Hatyai Palace hotel itself, at See Kim Yong. Admission is 200THB and you may tip the girls at 100THB each time buy buying beads and hanging over their necks. More of a strip show where they start off by wearing bikinis and stripping till they're naked. Some of the girls may be booked as well the price is up to your negotiations.

'Soapy' Massage
1. Pink Lady - Prices range from 1300THB - 1600THB for 2 hours of soapy massage where the girls lather themselves with soap use their hands and bodies to massage you. After the massage it's then an FJ session.

2. Chao Phraya 4 - Prices quite similar to Pink Lady but they have a model area where FJs are available. These are more expensive and usually cost +/-2500THB.
Old 23-10-2005, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

TDO620G,

Thanks for the report, it was very informative and helpful for the newbies. One question, which hotel is the best place to stay? I'm looking for a hotel that is centrally located, so I can walk to all the sanuk places. I don't mind catching taxis but I rather walk to all the places to pickup working ladies. For instance, Nana Hotel in Bangkok is a excellent place for a newbie to stay because it's a walking distance to Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, Eden's Club and Sky Train Station! Which hotel in Hatyai is centrally located to majority of pick-up places? Since I'm staying for only four nights, I don't mind paying higher prices.

Also, my friend, Yabufaki, doesn't want to visit Hatyai, he rather visit Pattaya, in my opinion, Pattaya has too many monkeys for my taste, what can I do to change his mind, so he wants to visit Hatyai?

Mahalo

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 23-10-2005, 03:22 AM
Samster

TD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice
TDO620G,

Thanks for the report, it was very informative and helpful for the newbies. One question, which hotel is the best place to stay? I'm looking for a hotel that is centrally located, so I can walk to all the sanuk places. I don't mind catching taxis but I rather walk to all the places to pickup working ladies. For instance, Nana Hotel in Bangkok is a excellent place for a newbie to stay because it's a walking distance to Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, Eden's Club and Sky Train Station! Which hotel in Hatyai is centrally located to majority of pick-up places? Since I'm staying for only four nights, I don't mind paying higher prices.

Also, my friend, Yabufaki, doesn't want to visit Hatyai, he rather visit Pattaya, in my opinion, Pattaya has too many monkeys for my taste, what can I do to change his mind, so he wants to visit Hatyai?

Mahalo
If u wanna stay near farms then Merlin hotel is the place to be, all around it is See Kim Yong's farms. Other that Merlin hotel then Hatyai Palace or Garden Home is also very close by. Value for money wise I recommend Merlin, on average only 400-500thb during non peak season.

What can u do to change your friend's mind? hehheh that one I can't really know coz I don't know what your friend likes but I'm sure if you bring along your camera phone and take all the SYTs he'll be quite interested.
Old 23-10-2005, 08:50 AM
Samster

stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
tips,when taking a flight in from Sin.

Maybe i can guide you a little bit.Hope this helps!(If you do not need this help then pls stop reading on!)

When you board the plan pls sit near to the exit, if the flight is even half full you might take more then 30 mins to clear customs.

After customs you can get a Taxi svs from inside the aiport for 260baht,outside is cheaper by 20baht or more.
If you share the Taxi it will be much cheaper!
Your taxi driver will offer you the services (he will offer WL too of couse) of his "friends tour agency" so getting your hotel voucher should not be a problem.
Remember you can decline his svs and ask him to go to lovely(tel 074 232738,235951,354022-3 fax 074 232738),davis tour (tel 074 236593,355204,355305,355306 fax 074 238798) etc.
If you think that the hotel voucher you get from the taxi drivers "friends tour agency"might be more x then just get it for one day lol.
After checking in HAPPY HUNTING AND BONKINGS!!!!!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 23-10-2005, 08:56 AM
Samster

My view of new season hotel.

New Season Hotel (tel 074 352888 fax 074 352390 E-mail [email protected]) is a refurbished hotel only three months "new".

Everthing is very very new (refurbished what!) ,have got a safe box inside the room too!

The room is not big. (refurbished so cannot change the size of the rooms)

It's location is three mins from Lee Garden Plaza.

Price is around 890baht walk in 860baht agency voucher, but one thing i do not like about the room is the water pressure,very low(meaning had to hold down the level for a longer time to flush!) But the shower head is ok.

Overall is a good place to stay for it's new.The only newer hotel would be Golden Crown.

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 23-10-2005, 09:24 AM
Samster

When the bangkok police was in Hatyai

The Bangkok police is in Hatyai fristly to arrest non-IC holders,and any thais ladys found working as WL.(that is found inside the "office")

Just for your information,even the IC holders are not allowed to be "caught" inside the "KTV" (farms and not real KTV) cus if they are found inside they will be arrested,fined and their names will be recorded in the computer so that when they try to find work (other types and not as WL) it will show that they have records inside the police data base!(it will make it very hard to find a proper job in future!)
Of couse if you are caught bonking a IC holder (legal age) she can always say that you are "friends" so the police will not have a case to arrest you.

As for the IC holder part pls take note that all WL have to be at least 20 years old if you are caught having sex with them (below 20 years) you will be in deep shit!(a lot of non IC holders have fake IC so a lot of their age is not "legal" but being non IC holders they are not legal even being in LOS!!)

If the OKT tell you that their WL is the of legal age to work,pls judge for yourself as the OKT will tell their WL (whom are not 20 years) to tell the customer that they are 20 and above,so do you think that the OKT will tell you the truth about their age?

As for taking non-IC holders it's another ball game altogether.
The Bangkok police have even raided the rooms of some hotels in Hatyai (looking for non-IC holders).Pls think what the sitrep will be like if you are caught bonking with a non-IC holder?(in your hotel room)
If she is of "legal" age you will most likely be asked to "help" with the case.(that is all you will be asked to do if you are lucky!)
If you are caught bonking a non-IC holder and if she is not of legal age,i think that you will be very "busy" in Hatyai and of couse your "stay" in Hatyai will be extended for quite some time!So pls that care when picking your WL in Hatyai!!!

I am not tell samsters not to go Hatyai but when picking your WL pls do it with your eyes open big big!(i know that the non-IC holders are all very fair and SYT but pls take them after the Bangkok police have gone back)

P.S. Hope i do not get deducted (rep points) for telling the truth but i guess it will be worth every point if i could prevent even one samster from getting into trouble!Hope this information is helpful!

My FR about the What the Bangkok police did when i was in Hatyai.

http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=1168

My FR of my second day in Hatyai.Here got the taste of the "power" of the Bangkok police in the third (or some will say fourth)paragraph.

http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=1187

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 23-10-2005, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 21
xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!

Those who wish to book hotel in hatyai online, pls check out this site:

http://www.hotelthailand.com/hatyai/hatyai.html

Note that rate are higher than buying voucher there...but may be better if you want get hotel during peak public holiday where most hotel are heavily booked.
Old 23-10-2005, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noiser
Yo Bro, How about Regency? My friend and I intend to share a suite room. Any recommendations? What's the rate for Merlin's suite room?
If you're a regular they charge 400THB but if 1st timer and you purchase hotel voucher it should be in the 450THB region, still very cheap. Not sure about Regency as I've only been to Merlin and Sakura. Sakura goes for 850THB it is more luxurious and has a good city view.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1