The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2005, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by japboy
hi there, went 2 CM2 tonight n immed got hooked up w a tirak... kekeke...

ambience was great but sunday is d nite 2 check out d place as d gals outnumbers d guys 3:1.... spoilt for choice...

alone, lazy 2 go ard 2 grab one n oso watching d newcastle vs chelsea match so grab d closet one... n now writing dis post after mi deed's done... kekekeke...
Thanks for the FR on CM2...
Nice spot to check out (scrutinise) the gals who come in under lights are the pool tables..... BTW a few of the pool gals are better looking than the FL..young and bouncy, giggly types..
Note though that they charge 50b per game instead of standard 20b in other pool bars
Anyway, tonite is Champions League (CL) big, big matchups Bayern Vs Arsenal & Real Vs Juve...... so I guess fewer LT/ overnite for many FLs tonite....

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"
Old 22-02-2005, 03:52 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=oldcarAgree, to me, I like the permanent staff cat. I'm bit gone off the fish tank type. Too heavy make up and SOP. Advantage of per staff cat. is you can the one you like, since there so many bar there in Thailand. They are young (18 to 20). There treat you like boy friend and even take you to see their city and town. Also, this cat also can be find in 4 to 5 star hotel bar . Still have good memory of my encounter in BKK and Chang Mai .[/QUOTE]

yep ditto...
the early afternoon MP (Poseidon, Utopia, Emmanuelle,Copacabana,Caesars) or the early Ratchada trad mass cum special (Subway, Subway2,Nataree,Mei Hua,VIP) is getting to be a bore and chore..too routine and predictable... basically pick-lick-suck-fuck-muck-chuck
Also the popular ones are not as fresh........so always good to diversify from the routine stuff, heheh

Old 22-02-2005, 04:31 PM
Samster

Cool FL Bangkok-Pool Bars & Open Beer Bars

POOL BARS (Continued)
Some other pool bars to add
-Ball in Hand (2nd flr Rajah Hotel-between Sukhumvit Soi 2 & 4)
This is arguably the biggest pool bar in Bangkok....
12 tables (10 small and 2 big)
Patronised by pool legends like Mike Massey and hosted competitions here
Apparently owned/managed by bunch of farangs
Great ambience-clean classy toilets,cushion/sofa seats....quality blue colored tables, highly professional staff (gals with uniform vests..few not bad looking ones). Frequented by some attractive, serious pool babes who bring their own cue sticks...
Did not see FLs here as I s'pose they will have to be pretty good pool players to stand out and hook the men

-Annie's (Ground Flr -Rajah Htl-between Sukhumvit Soi 2 &4)
Staff and FLs hookable.....but quality is bad

-Grace (Behind Grace Hotel- Soi 5)
Serious place and quiet partly 'cos of locations...anyway FLs ard Grace Hotel are just plain bad... big, fat, heavyweights

Another FL hunting ground is the Open Bar Plazas..
OPEN BEER BAR PLAZAS
These are clusters of small beer bars (open without doors) concentrated in plazas....each bar typically has 1-3 pool tables with 3-6 bar gals. Good thing abt tehse plazas is that you can walk round the bars and spot the stunners before you go in (unlike those closed door bars like in Soi Cowboy r Washington Square where you have to pop your head into the bar)
1) Sukhumvit Soi 1 Plaza
Ambience: 6/10 More decent and least sleazy compared to others
Quality of Gals: 3/10 Generally younger gals

2) Queens Plaza (Opposite Washington Square Sukhumvit soi 22)
Ambience: 6/10 I like the casualness and easygoing feel...no pressure...can have beer or gals or pool or all in one....
Quality of Gals: 3/10 Generally, hard to spot stunners though there are some young ones worth checking out

3) Nana Entertainment Complex (NEP Ground Flr)
These bars have agogo behind closed doors and pool tables and open bar on outside...
Ambience: 4/10 Too sleazy especially with agogo on 2nd flr as well...like Soi Cowboy/Patpong
Quality of gals: 3/10

4) Sexy Beer Bar Bangkok (Between Sukhumvit soi 13 & 15)
This is famous and old plaza just before Thermae/Bush Garden
Ambience: 3/10 This place is sleazy and rundown...with quite a few fat katoey and fat farangs.
Quality of Gals: 1/10 Bad..most old, have kids or katoeys

Old 22-02-2005, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 21
japboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

thkz... i was actually thinking of going for pool but changed mi mind when i saw chelsea vs newcastle.. anyway, have u tried d skills of d pool gals on d table yet?... how chun r them?

too bad can't get 2 meet up w bkk master... nx time hor~!
Old 23-02-2005, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by japboy
thkz... i was actually thinking of going for pool but changed mi mind when i saw chelsea vs newcastle.. anyway, have u tried d skills of d pool gals on d table yet?... how chun r them?

too bad can't get 2 meet up w bkk master... nx time hor~!
Generally, the skills of gals at major bars like Hillary, Ball in Hand and Factory are pretty good and above average... Got beaten by few of them after laying off pool for almost 2 decades. One of the best is the sexy dark gal (face not that nice) with curly hair at bar (opposite pool bar called Country Road) at end of Queen's Plaza(soi 22)
They have to be good to keep customers paying and drinking to try and beat them... can get addictive and you end up playing with unattractive ones(who are usually better players)

Old 03-03-2005, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
lingwu74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

[QUOTE=ciakpachineng]Here is my review (subjective ratings) of FL joints in BKK.

HOTELS/ STREETS
a) Siam Hotel
Ambience 3/10 (No live band...just an old run-down hotel and similar scene to GL China mei meis)
Average Quality of Gals: 6.5/10
Range of Quality: 5/10-7.5/10
Price: Short time (ST) 1300-1500b / Long Time-Overnite(LT) 3000b
Profile of gals: Young -early to mid20s, majority fairskinned with some uni students apparently working to pay school fees, speaks little English
Profile of customers: Asian-S'porean,M'sian,Thai,Japanese, Korean
SOP: There are 3 categories-
(1) those in Siam cafe/coffeeshop (2) those outside Siam hotel stretching from Mona Lisa to after siam Hotel (3) those with OKT/mamasans at the gates of Siam Hotel
For(1), sit down at tables and order food/drinks. If U see any U like, beckon/wave or use body language to ask her to come over and sit with you. The thing abt Siam Hotel is there is little bullshit and price comes up fast in conversation......Once you agree on price, the gal will normally want to go to 2 hotels (Siam Hotel or A-One Hotel). A-One Hotel is nice but quite some distance away and have to take taxi. Siam Hotel- room rates ST 300-400b/LT 600-800b, A-One ST 400b/LT 600-700b. To get them to go to your own hotel, you have to persuade them.... Also LT to them normally means finish at 6am...so if need them to stay longer, have to talk to them.
For(2), just approach gal and ask price.... even she does not understand English, she will understand "Short Time". This is like GL China mei mei in Lorong 10 so you can ask price immediately. Most of the young one (uni students0 hang around outside or eat at food stalls outside. Prices can be negotiated till quite low- Chatted to a tall uni student and her shorter less pretty fren, and they are agreeable to ST sandwich with 2 of them for 2000b
For (3), approach the OKTs and they will start rattling off prices.... they normally quote ST2000b/ LT5000b. This is 'cos these OKTs work for the gals ....OKTs get 200b for ST and 500b for LT. The gals (youngs ones 19-20 y.o.) will normally just sit and laze around behind a stall and let the OKT do the selling. The prices quoted are high here so have to knock down their prices a lot.

Good thing abt Siam Hotel is that you can take your sweet time to look at the gals under bright lights (which is big difference compared to in the dark)
[QUOTE=ciakpachineng]

Was there last night at about 12.15am....those in the cafe were not too hot as some are quite old but charge as per informed.On the streets saw a few young hot ones but didn't approach as i ran out of cash!! Damn...saw a few i really like. Those OKT...didn't even bother to talk to them. Thanks brother for recommending this place...save my money from spending it in places like spago or spice club or in resort.
Old 03-03-2005, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

all this reports makes me think of the days when i was plying bangkok sia ...ain't been there since 2001 .....

used to like to go discos such as Narcissus (wonder if its still open) and CM2 ....

managed to sneak in some free bonks in between cos most of the time go & visit my tirak ...

for bros whom have not been there, my advice is to buy a bottle rather then pay cover charge, cos with a bottle and if there's left over, complementary entry the next time round .....

Remember back then when I 1st went Narcissus, spotted a cute ger outside, then met her again inside ....manage 2 +++ 2 her and she went back my hotel. best of all, her friend came along ....so action on both beds ...but wat piss me off is my friend went on my ger cos she prettier with bigger bust mah .... knn .....my ger was so piss & say that her friend is any rider but she's mine only ....

anyway her friend was bonk that night by another 3 friends of mine ...anyway they are all high on E ......

I remember in CM2, I pick up a stuuning FL whom work as a tour guide ...spend the night with her and sneak in a few attacks in between when my tirak then goes to school ......

i kinda miss BKK ...i think end of the day ..chemistry is very important but then thais like to choose yantao kia but then its how 1 carry himself thats important ...humour & a nice smile do work also....

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 05-03-2005, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Pimple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All brothers,

went to BKK from the 26th Feb to 1st March. Too bad, didnt really get any FL over there but I do think that Discos are a good place for hunting FL or maybe even normal girls who just party down there.

Had been to hollywood disco and manage to get some peeks at the local "high educated" girls, some of them look good and party wildly. Basically just eye contact and they may even approach you.

On the last nite, went to RCA for a drink and settle in Daleng disco pub. Sat at one of the table near window and had a group of ladies behind us. As usual, find a target, eye contact and ask them to drink and then continue the rest of the story with either fondling or .........Hotelling......

ChoW!
Old 05-03-2005, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingwu74
Was there last night at about 12.15am....those in the cafe were not too hot as some are quite old but charge as per informed.On the streets saw a few young hot ones but didn't approach as i ran out of cash!! Damn...saw a few i really like. Those OKT...didn't even bother to talk to them. Thanks brother for recommending this place...save my money from spending it in places like spago or spice club or in resort.
glad U like siam....

talking abt the resort..that is a place I have to go back to
reminds me of this fair sweet dancer I chatted with when she came for rehearsal ard 4-5pm... very bonkable

Old 05-03-2005, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament
Remember back then when I 1st went Narcissus, spotted a cute ger outside, then met her again inside ....
yep narcissus....best place to hunt pegasus gals

Old 05-03-2005, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
denny2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brothers...

How about Hollywood Disco? Is it a place to pick up FL? How could I distinguish those since I was not approached nor even sighted by any ladies during the 1 hour I was there.

By the way, I should describe my experience anyway since it was not a bad place to visit. Entrance fee of 400 bht for 2 free drinks. The place was packed and there were some nice girls dancing crazily around. Did not have the courage to approach since the light was too dark... Afraid of getting a trans or an ugly girl..

Besides, there was a swimwear show where 10+ girls were on the stage, doing some catwalk. While I was thinking what I could do with these girls, they went to the field and sold a 300 bht tequilla to those who were stupid enough to do so. I was too surprised and paid for the drink. Then, I realized that how stupid I was in not asking what I could get. I should at least ask for a hug or ask her for her tel #. These ladies were very siok... like the model category in Poseidon but more "green/new".

The waitresses were very sexy as well. wearing very short shorts and bra top. Are they approachable?
Old 06-03-2005, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny2000
Brothers...

How about Hollywood Disco? Is it a place to pick up FL? How could I distinguish those since I was not approached nor even sighted by any ladies during the 1 hour I was there.

By the way, I should describe my experience anyway since it was not a bad place to visit. Entrance fee of 400 bht for 2 free drinks. The place was packed and there were some nice girls dancing crazily around. Did not have the courage to approach since the light was too dark... Afraid of getting a trans or an ugly girl..

Besides, there was a swimwear show where 10+ girls were on the stage, doing some catwalk. While I was thinking what I could do with these girls, they went to the field and sold a 300 bht tequilla to those who were stupid enough to do so. I was too surprised and paid for the drink. Then, I realized that how stupid I was in not asking what I could get. I should at least ask for a hug or ask her for her tel #. These ladies were very siok... like the model category in Poseidon but more "green/new".

The waitresses were very sexy as well. wearing very short shorts and bra top. Are they approachable?
Hollywood disco is quite barren if you ask me....in terms of quality...I did not see any I fancied when I was there.. soem of the young dancers were OK... but otherwise the customers were bunch of less attractive office types who just want to chill out
waitresses,gals are of 'cos approachable as in any bar, pub, club, internet cafe, coffeshop, university,office...but I would say the success rate is not high....
better to go for those young gals at clubs/discos at Ratchada soi4, Thonglor (Sukhumvit soi55)

Old 09-03-2005, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
denny2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cia.

Thanks for your comment on Hollywood..

I will try Rad Soi 4 next time.
Old 21-03-2005, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciakpachineng
glad U like siam....

talking abt the resort..that is a place I have to go back to
reminds me of this fair sweet dancer I chatted with when she came for rehearsal ard 4-5pm... very bonkable
brother,
dun waste time and money there la...the gro and the dancers dun go back with customers...u can touch and see there but no bonk...confirm by my thai business partner (cos he tried also)..didn't believe so i have taken a same dancer for 10 times and have offered thb5000 but still refuse. then i tried taking gro, same girl for 3 times and also gave same answer...damn.i'm sure they r juicy!
Old 22-03-2005, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuwit
lingwu74 and ciakpachineng,

Are you guys always in BKK?
y u ask? want to give some good FL contact nos? I like the uni student type. Yes, I am in bangkok twice a month every month because of work..usually minimum 5 days per visit. so i am slowly begining to be khun thai but still phud thai mai dai!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1