The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonLWB View Post
I think typing it out here won't help much...last week suppose to be the holy week for Muslim as they celebrate Haji. But what I have witnessed is comparable to going in and coming out from a hellhole during Haji eve and Haji day....me myself as a non-muslim also feel sad and prayed for her so that she can be saved from the hellhole. The things which I witnessed and experienced during that fateful day is beyond your imagination.

That really made me understand her sudden changes in attitude towards me...but she left me hanging here and left me without leaving any message...no breakup request, no reconcile request, nothing....but all her clothes and stuffs were still in my place...which left me wondering...she will be back or not? If she did come back, shall I forgive her of what she has done to me? Or shall I move on now to get substitute of her?

How can she stay with her family if her family can't even protect her instead
they took advantage of her? I promised her that I will be her guardian and protect her...but I failed on that fateful day...the influence of devils is too strong and with me alone I'm unable to save her from that family...something is really wrong here...I suppose that I can save her if I go through our legal system...but she will be locked up as well...what can I do?...I'm lost..

Bro,

Is she local or foreign WL? Secondly, hv u established the important facts here n checked out her story? If yes, then u might still need to talk it out with her as I believe girls in her position are emotionally vulnerable n more often than not, are in a confused state of mind..I sure hope she comes back to you..even if she refuses to proceed with the relationship, at least u know where u stand n move on quickly..but in any case, even if she totally abandons u, u still need to move on bro... Have confidence with urself...myself have never went to the extent of asking a WL to move in with me but I hv gone to her parents house b4 n went thru hell like u too..

But eventually u hv to come out from the depths of despair too..
Old 01-11-2012, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I think typing it out here won't help much...last week suppose to be the holy week for Muslim as they celebrate Haji. But what I have witnessed is comparable to going in and coming out from a hellhole during Haji eve and Haji day....me myself as a non-muslim also feel sad and prayed for her so that she can be saved from the hellhole. The things which I witnessed and experienced during that fateful day is beyond your imagination.

That really made me understand her sudden changes in attitude towards me...but she left me hanging here and left me without leaving any message...no breakup request, no reconcile request, nothing....but all her clothes and stuffs were still in my place...which left me wondering...she will be back or not? If she did come back, shall I forgive her of what she has done to me? Or shall I move on now to get substitute of her?

How can she stay with her family if her family can't even protect her instead they took advantage of her? I promised her that I will be her guardian and protect her...but I failed on that fateful day...the influence of devils is too strong and with me alone I'm unable to save her from that family...something is really wrong here...I suppose that I can save her if I go through our legal system...but she will be locked up as well...what can I do?...I'm lost..
Hey Bro what really happened & what's the story all about?
Can enlighten us a bit ar? A bit blur la...
Old 01-11-2012, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LeonLWB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Hey Bro what really happened & what's the story all about?
Can enlighten us a bit ar? A bit blur la...
Well...to make it short, when I first met this NL ML from that MP, we coupled and she told me to help her get out of this hellhole. She don't mind going through thick and thin with me as long as she's happy with me...I can see her sincerity for the first few months, our life were just like in fairy tale, she managed to stopped her bad habit of taking ice (which explains the wild sexual nature of hers) for a few months and gained weight. She did a lot of things as she wanted to change and have a new life with me.

Things went wrong when she was 're-called' back by her father and sister back to her kampung. I found out that her father (divorced), is a regular ice user...but their family is so poor that you can't even imagine...to get his supply daily, he will instruct his daughters (including my girl) to get money or the drug from people outside by trading their flesh in exchange...actually a lot of people know about what her father is doing...which is why they keep on moving house from one to another...

My girl has always wanted to leave this kind of things, which she has already showed me in the past couple of months. But suddenly she can changed (totally), fight with me, insult me, talking about missing her kampung, missing her family (which she has told me before she don't like her family as she was treated like a toy)....all this changes was too sudden and drastic...it made me think of the family is using black magic to persuade her daughter back to help their father get his daily supplies coz to them, I'm only their blockade of their modus operandi.

Finally all this things I witnessed last week during Haji....the whole family father and 3 daughters jamu ice together. During the afternoon, the sister brought my gf out to town, giving excuse to buy handphone, but turned out GOD helped me as I get to know what she did outside after our SIM card accidentally exchanged. I packed my things and went back to Kulim the same day...pain, anger, devastated, panic, fear, all those feelings mixed up and my whole body was shaking. For the past 5 mths I have been loyal to her and try to change her path, in the end I lost...is it her choice? All those sincere things she did for me was just an act? Or there is some 3rd party which we unable to see involved in this? Coz her attitude change is too sudden...

Until now....her sister still don't wanna pass my phone call to her...why? I suspect that the certain 'spell' will break if my gf heard my voice? Any idea? Im totally lost here...a girl who won't even let me go kedai runcit for more than 5 mins coz of jealousy won't be ignoring me like this all of sudden...
Old 01-11-2012, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
Bro,

Is she local or foreign WL? Secondly, hv u established the important facts here n checked out her story? If yes, then u might still need to talk it out with her as I believe girls in her position are emotionally vulnerable n more often than not, are in a confused state of mind..I sure hope she comes back to you..even if she refuses to proceed with the relationship, at least u know where u stand n move on quickly..but in any case, even if she totally abandons u, u still need to move on bro... Have confidence with urself...myself have never went to the extent of asking a WL to move in with me but I hv gone to her parents house b4 n went thru hell like u too..

But eventually u hv to come out from the depths of despair too..
Thanks bro, all the move in idea is her idea as she really need me to take care of her and she can't separate with me for even awhile. She is so in love with me until the level she is keeping the house key as she don't want me to bring other girl back home during her working hour. Not even go out buy food she allow me to go alone, everywhere I go, she will follow...I know this level of jealousy is not healthy, but I know she very sayang me deep deep which made me comfortable...but what she did to me right now is totally opposite of her....at least tell me by sms, simple one, that she wanna breakup...then I will move on...but she just ignored me....shall I wait?...Or shall I start my cheonging life back?....all her clothes still in my house...
Old 01-11-2012, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro, all the move in idea is her idea as she really need me to take care of her and she can't separate with me for even awhile. She is so in love with me until the level she is keeping the house key as she don't want me to bring other girl back home during her working hour. Not even go out buy food she allow me to go alone, everywhere I go, she will follow...I know this level of jealousy is not healthy, but I know she very sayang me deep deep which made me comfortable...but what she did to me right now is totally opposite of her....at least tell me by sms, simple one, that she wanna breakup...then I will move on...but she just ignored me....shall I wait?...Or shall I start my cheonging life back?....all her clothes still in my house...
i really feel for u bro..u must feel being left in a lurch n dunno wat to do..do take a bit of time to compose urself but i really hope u can snap out of it soon..it is extremely difficult to change someone like her especially wit her family being so screwed up. personally, i feel it's best for u to move on. but in case u need some closure or some form of certainty, do u hv her personal particulars like IC number, address etc? i m sure u hv it since she is so attached to you previously.. what i mean is for u to track her down but honestly, i dun think tat is the direction u should take..btw, r u willing to settle down with this girl in the first place? do u see urself doing that?
Old 01-11-2012, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ZachBonano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

How can she stay with her family if her family can't even protect her instead they took advantage of her? I promised her that I will be her guardian and protect her...but I failed on that fateful day...the influence of devils is too strong and with me alone I'm unable to save her from that family...something is really wrong here...I suppose that I can save her if I go through our legal system...but she will be locked up as well...what can I do?...I'm lost..
I might not be of much help...but do trust me, much as it burns u inside, you might want to move on. From what i gather from your story, she might be using you and toying your feelings ( i would not know the details of your rship).

Plus it is true like what Bro Scorpio said, r u willing to marry her?
Old 01-11-2012, 05:29 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
ultraeqd1987 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
...but she just ignored me....shall I wait?...Or shall I start my cheonging life back?....all her clothes still in my house...
1) Religion - the subject matter, has it been brought up? No matter how secular or hedonist the family appears to be - religion runs very deep in the race. Here in MY if she is NL and you're not, it's you that will have to change armies. Then there is a whole lot of different mess - not a good foundation.

2) Family - Here in Asia, family is still family. Even if your dad hos you out - he is still dad. I suspect that the sisters are very suspicious of you. If the family especially the kakaks don't like you or suspect your intentions - very easy to twist her mind against you. It's an uphill battle lah.

3) Working girls running off with their Johns - 99.999% (outside of Hollywood and Bollywood) do not end well. Already at this stage if you are having problems (right after meeting the family), you are sunk. How bad would it be if you had kids?

I don't see any upside to this for you. Forget about her and move on.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
i really feel for u bro..u must feel being left in a lurch n dunno wat to do..do take a bit of time to compose urself but i really hope u can snap out of it soon..it is extremely difficult to change someone like her especially wit her family being so screwed up. personally, i feel it's best for u to move on. but in case u need some closure or some form of certainty, do u hv her personal particulars like IC number, address etc? i m sure u hv it since she is so attached to you previously.. what i mean is for u to track her down but honestly, i dun think tat is the direction u should take..btw, r u willing to settle down with this girl in the first place? do u see urself doing that?
I'm seeing myself marrying her as I need to settle down due to age is catching up, if not I will not be so down and disappointed. All my hopes and plans with her seems like gone if a single puff....for me to accept her as a new person is not easy as she has a bad history and many ppl who cheong will know her and what has she done previously...during my time with her, I lost my friends, contacts and even changed my phone number to make her feel secure with me...my social life became zero and I'm ready to show her that I'm ready to be a responsible man to take care of her and the person who can provide shelter and food for the family with out caring about my social life outside world. There is a point whereby I wanted to enter her religion through her mother's (who has divorced her father long time ago due to his fucked up attitude) help to show her how far I can go for her and in the mean time I also hope that this new religion will have her open her eyes and follow the path and god's teachings to make her a new person. But to my disappointment, when she get to know about it, she told me she won't marry me even if I converted...she told me not to tell her nonsense as she won't attend to witness my conversion into her religion. I was dumbfounded when I heard that...she has totally changed during her time back in her village...she is not the person I knew anymore...my heart was sliced into pieces so many many times...and until now...I'm trying so hard to be strong and made a poker face to work pretend to be happy...but when I'm back home, our home reminds me so much about our memories together...our daily routine of cleaning the house, washing clothes, cook together, etc...I suffered daily since last week in our home...at least, she could let me know she wont return so that I can move on with someone else rather than waiting for someone who I'm unsure if she will return...people said she won't return, but why the clothes and stuffs were left at my home?...and she never told me she won't be back...she never said anything...just a silence treatment which kept me wondering day and night...
Old 01-11-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraeqd1987 View Post
1) Religion - the subject matter, has it been brought up? No matter how secular or hedonist the family appears to be - religion runs very deep in the race. Here in MY if she is NL and you're not, it's you that will have to change armies. Then there is a whole lot of different mess - not a good foundation.

2) Family - Here in Asia, family is still family. Even if your dad hos you out - he is still dad. I suspect that the sisters are very suspicious of you. If the family especially the kakaks don't like you or suspect your intentions - very easy to twist her mind against you. It's an uphill battle lah.

3) Working girls running off with their Johns - 99.999% (outside of Hollywood and Bollywood) do not end well. Already at this stage if you are having problems (right after meeting the family), you are sunk. How bad would it be if you had kids?

I don't see any upside to this for you. Forget about her and move on.
Bro, her kak long who is married and stayed away from this wicked family supported me as she can see my noble intention. But her younger sister who has a 2 yrs old kid with a chinese man without married always wanted to destroy her, even in the past when she is happily with someone else, her younger sister will plot something to destroy it...she told me to protect her from all this when we first coupled...she has told me she wanted to leave her black history and start a new life with me...she can feel my sincerity and noble intention...I even brought her to meet my family already for a dinner which my mum happily chatting with her using my brother and me as translator as my mum is not good in bahasa melayu...my dad and siblings also accepted the fact I'm with a NL gf...in fact my brother helped her when she wanted to buy a car with his money...she is well accepted into my family...

All this gone to the drain now...I dare not tell my family what is really happening as I'm afraid they might go to the police...right now I'm trying to seek help from medium to check if she really in a state of being controlled by something mystic...as she really turned into someone else everytime she went back to her village...
Old 01-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
ultraeqd1987 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

All this gone to the drain now...I dare not tell my family what is really happening as I'm afraid they might go to the police...right now I'm trying to seek help from medium to check if she really in a state of being controlled by something mystic...as she really turned into someone else everytime she went back to her village...
Bro, if you are down to consulting with mediums, bomohs and sai-kongs; that is ne-plus-ultra desperation. Putting aside that you are setting yourself up to be scammed; even if it is true - are you spiritually prepared for this sort of battle? Do you have spiritual back-up to protect your back? From your postings, I doubt it. Lambs to the slaughter.

Does the girl even want you anymore? Personally I will take it all at face value. If you love her, set her free. She got what she needed from you, maybe it's time for you acknowledge it. I repeat my (2 cent) advice.

"I don't see any upside to this for you. Forget about her and move on."
Old 01-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, her kak long who is married and stayed away from this wicked family supported me as she can see my noble intention. But her younger sister who has a 2 yrs old kid with a chinese man without married always wanted to destroy her, even in the past when she is happily with someone else, her younger sister will plot something to destroy it...she told me to protect her from all this when we first coupled...she has told me she wanted to leave her black history and start a new life with me...she can feel my sincerity and noble intention...I even brought her to meet my family already for a dinner which my mum happily chatting with her using my brother and me as translator as my mum is not good in bahasa melayu...my dad and siblings also accepted the fact I'm with a NL gf...in fact my brother helped her when she wanted to buy a car with his money...she is well accepted into my family...

All this gone to the drain now...I dare not tell my family what is really
happening as I'm afraid they might go to the police...right now I'm trying to seek help from medium to check if she really in a state of being controlled by something mystic...as she really turned into someone else everytime she went back to her village...
I gotta agree with bro ultra on tis one.. The odds r heavily stacked against u..it looks like u r going the full distance by going to a medium on tis. I din know u oredi brought her to visit ur family..based on wat u say, seems they r ok with the difference of religion btw u two..I must admire ur family members on tis one.. So it means tat there should be no problem on ur family's side but how bout her side?

I know it is even harder for u to accept cos both of u seemed to be doing husband n wife chores oredi at ur house..in ur mind, the next thing would probably to legalize the union right? But in ur case, it's a very complicated situation as ur girl must be really in a confused state of mind..the only way to reach out to her is perhaps asking for her Kak long's help on tis one? I dunno bro wat is the best for u as only u urself will know. We will continue to give our views on ur situation. Hope they will be of assistance to u..

And just a note of thanks to all bros who r keeping tis thread alive n I think by far one of the most active in the forum.. Bro zach, where hv u gone missing lo? Putrajaya appeal lagi ke?
Old 01-11-2012, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just being Gebochi. Hope you dun mind. Love sometimes can be blind.
The first one is learning the art of letting go. "You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went, you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go." "Why is she doing this to me and you still cannot get an answer." Why wait.
If you don't let go of what happened, you will continue to focus on this unfortunate event from your past, instead of thinking how you can get the love life that you really want. Move on man.
Remember Life is fated brada. Start seeking your solace elsewhere like in sports, fine dining or a little mongering won't hurt much though. Just my 3 cents.

Phissss: Leave her this note if you want to :
I see what you did, you ripped apart a heart that was wanting to love you. You tore a man who was so adamant in his pursuit to love you. Now he will never be the same, he will always shy away from fully trusting a woman with all of his heart in the future. NO Thanks to you.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Old 01-11-2012, 07:46 PM
Samster

Brada LeonLWB,

Here is a clip dedicated to you.

Old 01-11-2012, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

after so long din cheong, went to PV this afternoon, not a very satisfaction trip. FR below

name: sharn sharn (claim to just came yesterday)
face: quite pretty 7/10
size: small and skinny
boobs: tak boleh pakai...airport
butt: good
bj: she gave a really good bbbj
attitude: quite friendly and willing to do any position you want
conclusion: the small boob turn me off, otherwise she's willing to please u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1