The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2012, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by werewolves View Post
Hehehe.. must be
of course it helps if u can speak penang hokkien...khaki lang cheaper mah...
Old 30-10-2012, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LeonLWB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hie Bros out here...its been awhile since I posted any FR...as my cheonging life has been quiet for quite some time due to commitment to my ML gf (u should know who) for the past 5 months...I have been through one hell of an experience which involved a lot of drama (sex, love, tears, fights, family, etc)

I will continue tomorrow as time is not allowing me to write more (working time finished).....And FYI, tonight I will be going to fight for my love (ML gf) in her village...I hope everything will be smooth...I can only pray to god that path will be shown to me and her...

To be Continued...
Old 30-10-2012, 06:32 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
ultraeqd1987 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
P.s- AC uncle pulled a fast one on u hah?
I'm going to post a few new FRs soon. To be fair to AC uncle, Ang-Mohs in general are over-priced and "sombong" over here. As imports, you get a lot less bang for your buck so to speak compared to local regional talent. This is IMHO.

If you really want wild no holds barred (heheh ) value for euro Ang-moh banging, head on down to Germany FKKs.
Old 30-10-2012, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jconnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonLWB View Post
Hie Bros out here...its been awhile since I posted any FR...as my cheonging life has been quiet for quite some time due to commitment to my ML gf (u should know who) for the past 5 months...I have been through one hell of an experience which involved a lot of drama (sex, love, tears, fights, family, etc)

I will continue tomorrow as time is not allowing me to write more (working time finished).....And FYI, tonight I will be going to fight for my love (ML gf) in her village...I hope everything will be smooth...I can only pray to god that path will be shown to me and her...

To be Continued...
Wah bro. There's no better guy than one who is willing to fight for love. If you need backup, just say the word bro.
Old 30-10-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

Knock knock, anyone home?
Old 30-10-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:

To be Continued...
Good luck bro! If u dun mind, share more details abt ur ML..we hv all gone down the path n we might be able to give u our thoughts...cheers!
Old 30-10-2012, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraeqd1987 View Post
I'm going to post a few new FRs soon. To be fair to AC uncle, Ang-Mohs in general are over-priced and "sombong" over here. As imports, you get a lot less bang for your buck so to speak compared to local regional talent. This is IMHO.

If you really want wild no holds barred (heheh ) value for euro Ang-moh banging, head on down to Germany FKKs.
Germany FKKs? Enlighten us bro...

I bonked a korean Russian mix at AC last week.. Yes they r sombong a bit but the rates r still the same n not higher for them.
Old 30-10-2012, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnor View Post
Knock knock, anyone home?
Haiya bro... U always knock when the cock n hen going to sleep lo...
Old 31-10-2012, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah bro. There's no better guy than one who is willing to fight for love. If you need backup, just say the word bro.
Bro....I the journey was not materialised as the boss of that MP changed the plan again...might go on Sunday only...but I'm stucked here, I felt like I'm left hanging in the middle by that ML...sigh...

For those bro who wanted the detail...you can PM me....
Old 31-10-2012, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro....I the journey was not materialised as the boss of that MP changed the plan again...might go on Sunday only...but I'm stucked here, I felt like I'm left hanging in the middle by that ML...sigh...

For those bro who wanted the detail...you can PM me....
Bro,

dun take any drastic actions...trust me, i hv gone thru it and u dun want to do anything u might regret later in life.. jz pm me n we can share and exchange views on ur situation..
Old 31-10-2012, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

dun take any drastic actions...trust me, i hv gone thru it and u dun want to do anything u might regret later in life.. jz pm me n we can share and exchange views on ur situation..
I learned my lesson, which told me never to get serious with girls involved in this kind of industry...I'm too stupid to believe in her and fall for her warm and love towards me until I locked myself totally from the outside world. Things can changed so sudden sometimes...even human too...

I will become active back in cheonging life. Do expect more FRs from me soon!!

If you're a scorpio, I think you should understand, as scorpio always fall for the one who really shown them true and sincere love. Scorpio always felt secure if they know their partners were sincere to them. Scorpio is a loyal partner as well, passionate, romantic...which explains why I hurt so much... =)
Old 31-10-2012, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
I learned my lesson, which told me never to get serious with girls involved in this kind of industry...I'm too stupid to believe in her and fall for her warm and love towards me until I locked myself totally from the outside world. Things can changed so sudden sometimes...even human too...

I will become active back in cheonging life. Do expect more FRs from me soon!!

If you're a scorpio, I think you should understand, as scorpio always fall for the one who really shown them true and sincere love. Scorpio always felt secure if they know their partners were sincere to them. Scorpio is a loyal partner as well, passionate, romantic...which explains why I hurt so much... =)
Yes, I m fellow Scorpio. Time will heal all pain.. I hv experienced it..it hurts but it will be valuable lesson in life..talk it out bro..will help I assure u
Old 31-10-2012, 04:32 PM
Samster

Damn, each time I type out a reply, a client walks in so I gotta log out. Four times already today! WTF? Again!
Old 31-10-2012, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Damn, each time I type out a reply, a client walks in so I gotta log out. Four times already today! WTF? Again!
Screw the client bro! Long live SBF!
Old 31-10-2012, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, I m fellow Scorpio. Time will heal all pain.. I hv experienced it..it hurts but it will be valuable lesson in life..talk it out bro..will help I assure u
I think typing it out here won't help much...last week suppose to be the holy week for Muslim as they celebrate Haji. But what I have witnessed is comparable to going in and coming out from a hellhole during Haji eve and Haji day....me myself as a non-muslim also feel sad and prayed for her so that she can be saved from the hellhole. The things which I witnessed and experienced during that fateful day is beyond your imagination.

That really made me understand her sudden changes in attitude towards me...but she left me hanging here and left me without leaving any message...no breakup request, no reconcile request, nothing....but all her clothes and stuffs were still in my place...which left me wondering...she will be back or not? If she did come back, shall I forgive her of what she has done to me? Or shall I move on now to get substitute of her?

How can she stay with her family if her family can't even protect her instead they took advantage of her? I promised her that I will be her guardian and protect her...but I failed on that fateful day...the influence of devils is too strong and with me alone I'm unable to save her from that family...something is really wrong here...I suppose that I can save her if I go through our legal system...but she will be locked up as well...what can I do?...I'm lost..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1