The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2005, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee
Bros, does anyone know where Nataree moved to? is it still in Rachada??
It will still be in Ratchada. But the new building will be bigger & it's beside Robinson. In front of it is a bus stop where you can also bio TGs
Old 04-02-2005, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rave999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would recommend you Bros to try Colonze 2...they have this gel massage whereby they spread it all over your boby and her body and she start using her pussy to rub all over you..damm shiok mann...price 2500 baht. Better that soap massage. IMHO
Old 04-02-2005, 09:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
chinaboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuber
It will still be in Ratchada. But the new building will be bigger & it's beside Robinson. In front of it is a bus stop where you can also bio TGs
is it open for business orledi ???
Old 05-02-2005, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Should be about now since I saw them shifting in furnitures...
There is an Arb Nam joint called "First Class" just beside Nataree . heard will open Mid Feb
Old 08-02-2005, 12:39 PM
HELLSING

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Just to add:

Nataree has a captain whom can speak our language (ie he is/was Singaporean, though I can't recall his name at the moment). His service was pretty good and didn't even bat an eyelid even though I did not book any of the girls. I only popped in for a quick dinner and a look-see before deciding to go elsewhere, not that the girls there were not of standard, some are pretty ok.

Cupidity @Plaza Entertainment is a big no-no to go. It pays taxi-commission and hence overcharges. However if you are there and there is a lady you must have, a way around this is to just smile nicely at the captain and recite to him what rates Poseidon is charging and how overpriced his rates are. Most likely he will be willing to negotiate when he knows you're a regular 'player' in MPs.

There are some other MPs in Plaza Entertainment but to me they seemed quite average.

Poseidon is highly rated also but I do think there are sufficient reports on this MP so I won't say much.

If you desire a different approach hook ladies rather than the racuous a-go-gos and the usual MPs, you may want to go to Hotel Siam to pick up FLs. Rates are not fixed and is determined by your bargaining skills but expect a range of 1500bht to not more than 3500bht for the whole nite.

The discos in BKK are getting alittle difficult to hook up ONS or FLs these days as they close at 2-230am. However if you really would like to have a go and take also to take a look, Hollywood/Dance Fever disco at Rachada is pretty alrite. You may also want to go pop over to RCA should you be nearby Sukhumvit. I would suggest that you may want to purchase an 'option' of just bar-fining a lady should you intend to visit any discos if you are worried about not getting laid for the nite. Whether you strike the option or to let it expire, it's all up to you.
Old 08-02-2005, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HELLSING
Just to add:

Cupidity @Plaza Entertainment is a big no-no to go. It pays taxi-commission and hence overcharges. However if you are there and there is a lady you must have, a way around this is to just smile nicely at the captain and recite to him what rates Poseidon is charging and how overpriced his rates are. Most likely he will be willing to negotiate when he knows you're a regular 'player' in MPs.

Poseidon is highly rated also but I do think there are sufficient reports on this MP so I won't say much.
just to add, some other so called "taxi-commission/cutthroat" places
Angara
Chao Phraya (CP)
Mona Lisa

Bros who really want to visit these places can of 'cos get taxi tuttut to stop nearby and then walk to the place.... for those normal fishtank gals, bros should not pay >2000b.
With taxi/tutut, bros will normall be quoted another 1000-2000b more so be very careful

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"
Old 08-02-2005, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
It's the former Nadia. But Nadia used to be trad massage with "special". If this is MP, then rooms may be abit small. Anyway, just wait and see how.
Ya to think of it..Don think its MP as it is too small to be one.
Old 08-02-2005, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Ah Thut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Ya to think of it..Don think its MP as it is too small to be one.
Passed by last week. It appears to be a night club or karaoake. Yes, it used to be Nadia but now a totally new and impressive building. Nearby is another new building which I believe is Nataree's addition.
Old 08-02-2005, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Thut
Passed by last week. It appears to be a night club or karaoake. Yes, it used to be Nadia but now a totally new and impressive building. Nearby is another new building which I believe is Nataree's addition.
It seems by end of the mth there will be more joints to explore.
Old 10-02-2005, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heard that Nataree is popular with Singaporeans. They charge same rate for locals & foriegners.

Remember Cupidity from my first visit to BKK. Got overcharged, 3K+. Once is enough, I avoid the place like the plague. Those MPs that overcharge are really dumb. They kill off repeat bizness.

Another place to avoid is a place called Angsana. Had traditional massage there & got overcharged & girl asked for more tip!

Both Cupidity & Angsana were recommended by taxis drivers. Never, never, ever let the taxi driver recommend the place. He's only after the commission & doesn't know if the place is good.

For the newbies, look out for helpful people who offer to show you where you can get cheap gems. Been approach many times by these nice people : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by HELLSING
Just to add:

Nataree has a captain whom can speak our language (ie he is/was Singaporean, though I can't recall his name at the moment). His service was pretty good and didn't even bat an eyelid even though I did not book any of the girls. I only popped in for a quick dinner and a look-see before deciding to go elsewhere, not that the girls there were not of standard, some are pretty ok.

There are some other MPs in Plaza Entertainment but to me they seemed quite average.

If you desire a different approach hook ladies rather than the racuous a-go-gos and the usual MPs, you may want to go to Hotel Siam to pick up FLs. Rates are not fixed and is determined by your bargaining skills but expect a range of 1500bht to not more than 3500bht for the whole nite.

The discos in BKK are getting alittle difficult to hook up ONS or FLs these days as they close at 2-230am. However if you really would like to have a go and take also to take a look, Hollywood/Dance Fever disco at Rachada is pretty alrite. You may also want to go pop over to RCA should you be nearby Sukhumvit. I would suggest that you may want to purchase an 'option' of just bar-fining a lady should you intend to visit any discos if you are worried about not getting laid for the nite. Whether you strike the option or to let it expire, it's all up to you.
Old 11-02-2005, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bapple
Heard that Nataree is popular with Singaporeans. They charge same rate for locals & foriegners.

Remember Cupidity from my first visit to BKK. Got overcharged, 3K+. Once is enough, I avoid the place like the plague. Those MPs that overcharge are really dumb. They kill off repeat bizness.

Another place to avoid is a place called Angsana. Had traditional massage there & got overcharged & girl asked for more tip!

Both Cupidity & Angsana were recommended by taxis drivers. Never, never, ever let the taxi driver recommend the place. He's only after the commission & doesn't know if the place is good.

For the newbies, look out for helpful people who offer to show you where you can get cheap gems. Been approach many times by these nice people : )
I think you meant "Ankara" not Angsana. If it is a MP which is next to a taxi garage or workshop, it should be "Ankara". Its quite near to Plaza Entertainment where Cupidy is located. Yes
Ankara" pays commission to taxi and Tut Tut drivers. the girls there mostly cannot make it.
Old 11-02-2005, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was at nataree.... i wouldnt recommend the gals in the fish tank but the FLs sitting outside the sofa would be a much better choice.

If one were to choose a fish tank gal... fully recommend catherine as the cost is only 1500baht for 2 hrs svcs.

My 2 cents.
Poolhot
Old 11-02-2005, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 22
berg51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

)

Those taxi drivers are of course looking for extra income. You can seek their services if you wanna give them the commissions.
Old 11-02-2005, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot
Was at nataree.... i wouldnt recommend the gals in the fish tank but the FLs sitting outside the sofa would be a much better choice.

If one were to choose a fish tank gal... fully recommend catherine as the cost is only 1500baht for 2 hrs svcs.

My 2 cents.
Poolhot
Some of the fish tank girls are stunners and, if I may say so, it depends on what time you are there. The best time is from 5.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays when most of the MP girls turn up in full force. Don't go too late because the girls can sign off after 3 customers. My views only.
Old 11-02-2005, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long, long time ago, how time flies. Read Sammyboy, Bkk tonite, etc before going on my first trip to BKK & kena potong by MPs & go go girls. At least never conned by gems scam, was approached many times but only interested in cheonging.

First time visit must always pay for tuition. Cheap price to pay for story & experience.

Nowdays more seasoned but nothing can compare to the excitement of first visit to BKK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berg51
Those taxi drivers are of course looking for extra income. You can seek their services if you wanna give them the commissions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1