The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2004, 11:05 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

This is my first field report, it might not be very juicy… please bear with it..
Just came back last weekend, some inform on Catherine and Colonze MPs to share.

Catherine
Cat $1.7k, girl no. 28 (can’t remember name).
After shower, proceed to bed. She turned on the TV showing Japan AV, immediately action as per SOP. After I cum, her hand still holding to my dick(stroking and playing with it), this go on for about 10-15 minutes. When my little brother recovery, she proceed to BBBJ me till I can’t tahan and proceed for 2nd round. After I cum, she laid beside me, chat a bit (chicken & duck talked).
Time passed, (can’t remember how long), then she signal to me to have a last round, so we proceed as per SOP.
tips her $300 for her excellence services.
total damaged $2k. worth trying,,

Colonze
Try with 4 of my friends, we booked a VIP room with a KTV and a Jacuzzi attached plus inside this KTV room there are 4 bedrooms with bathtub attached.
(can u imagine how big this VIP room is?)
After picking our favorite girl from the fish tank we proceed to the VIP room, inside the room the gals help us to change into bathrobe, then we all seating in the KTV room have our dinner at the same time the gals will start singing thai pop songs.
Once the water in the Jacuzzi is ready, all 8 of us proceed to relax in it, during this time the gals will use their body to rub again ours, wah lang really can’t tahan man. Is really shiok, all the gals very sporting, it allow everyone of us (guys) to touch and explore it,
They even take turn to touch all our brother to compare who had the biggest / thickest dick… haha… really fun.
After relaxing in the Jacuzzi for about 45 minutes, I can’t tahan anymore and proceed to lead my gal to the room and start my action. 1st shot cum to fast, maybe due to the Jacuzzi…haha then proceed to sing some songs drink some beer… then before time up proceed to shoot another round with my gal.

Not really sure what is the price of the girl I pick, she number 204. total damaged cost $12k+. Divided by 4, so each cost about $3k. I tips the my gal $500. I know some of you will say I crazy…. But is really worth it.

Btw, the KTV room is for 3 hours…. included foods, beer, waiter … is definitely worth it. If you travel in a group of 4, can consider this stop....
Old 04-10-2004, 11:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my first field report, it might not be very juicy… please bear with it..
Just came back last weekend, some inform on Catherine and Colonze MPs to share.

Catherine
Cat $1.7k, girl no. 28 (can’t remember name).
After shower, proceed to bed. She turned on the TV showing Japan AV, immediately action as per SOP. After I cum, her hand still holding to my dick(stroking and playing with it), this go on for about 10-15 minutes. When my little brother recovery, she proceed to BBBJ me till I can’t tahan and proceed for 2nd round. After I cum, she laid beside me, chat a bit (chicken & duck talked).
Time passed, (can’t remember how long), then she signal to me to have a last round, so we proceed as per SOP.
tips her $300 for her excellence services.
total damaged $2k. worth trying,,

Colonze
Try with 4 of my friends, we booked a VIP room with a KTV and a Jacuzzi attached plus inside this KTV room there are 4 bedrooms with bathtub attached.
(can u imagine how big this VIP room is?)
After picking our favorite girl from the fish tank we proceed to the VIP room, inside the room the gals help us to change into bathrobe, then we all seating in the KTV room have our dinner at the same time the gals will start singing thai pop songs.
Once the water in the Jacuzzi is ready, all 8 of us proceed to relax in it, during this time the gals will use their body to rub again ours, wah lang really can’t tahan man. Is really shiok, all the gals very sporting, it allow everyone of us (guys) to touch and explore it,
They even take turn to touch all our brother to compare who had the biggest / thickest dick… haha… really fun.
After relaxing in the Jacuzzi for about 45 minutes, I can’t tahan anymore and proceed to lead my gal to the room and start my action. 1st shot cum to fast, maybe due to the Jacuzzi…haha then proceed to sing some songs drink some beer… then before time up proceed to shoot another round with my gal.

Not really sure what is the price of the girl I pick, she number 204. total damaged cost $12k+. Divided by 4, so each cost about $3k. I tips the my gal $500. I know some of you will say I crazy…. But is really worth it.

Btw, the KTV room is for 3 hours…. included foods, beer, waiter … is definitely worth it. If you travel in a group of 4, can consider this stop....
Old 04-10-2004, 11:59 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by keet
Been patronising Catherine since 1995 and always make it a point to visit whenever i go cheong Bkk.
They've got a handful of "very very young looking" girls sitting on the left side of the tank. Some of them are actually not Thais (long story when told and it was like those mafia movie on how they got there, scary man, this is real hor)

I would say 90% are fully trained BBBJ-ists and some offer WAR(raw) as well...
Too young I supposed in some cases. Some looked not more than 15years old.

I never tried the Fishtank before cos not to my liking. But tried the model lounge. Almost got raped RAW on my 1st visit, till I pushed the girl away. She was shocked and told her better to wear or else she get pregnant. Of course, thats not the real reason too.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 05-10-2004, 12:00 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomun
Catherine 1.4K, 1.9k and 3.3k no more liao. Now 1.5k and 1.7k for fishtank. 2.7k for sideliners.

Still remember last time you brought me to Victoria's Secret. Hahaha CBzzz. LOL.
1.9K sure have. They got 3 cats in the tank. for this cat, very few girls. As for 3.3K also have, but very few also.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 05-10-2004, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 21
mi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by keet
Been patronising Catherine since 1995 and always make it a point to visit whenever i go cheong Bkk.
They've got a handful of "very very young looking" girls sitting on the left side of the tank. Some of them are actually not Thais (long story when told and it was like those mafia movie on how they got there, scary man, this is real hor)

I would say 90% are fully trained BBBJ-ists and some offer WAR(raw) as well...
Very interesting fact... must make it a point to visit catherine for a look when i'm there... thanks alot for the info.. will add it...

cheers!
Old 05-10-2004, 02:58 PM
Samster

mi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of light
Exclamation Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

3rd Edition | Updated!

The purpose of this thread is to give newbies information about the MP situation in Bangkok.

Do understand that there have been posts on this issue, but than, newbie most of the time never really go and surf the forum... most of them don't bother to search..

Anyway. I welcome all brothers to help contribute.
I would appreciate if some brothers can help contribute. I intend to compile a simple and short guide that we can host on the internet so that the little newbies can download instead of asking the same questions over again.

Most of the info you can find in this website.(ie, girl friendly hotels, tipping, etc)

Stephen Leather's Private Dancer - Provided courtesy of Fellow Samster siamcutey (a must read for everyone! Highly Recommended!)
Bangkok Tonight - Provided courtesy of me! heh heh...
BKK Massage Parlour Girls - Provided courtesy of Fellow Samster yomun
Some Pricing Examples - Provided courtesy of Fellow Samster keet
Newbie BKK Guide - Booking Ladies Overnight - Provided courtesy of Fellow Samster Gekk0

If you benefit from them, please PM them to give thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Massage Parlour, Shower House, Kedai Mandi, Chang Cui
A-List MP (In terms of Selection / Room Condition)

Catherine

(Behind Juliana and Royal Pacific Hotel)
341 Rama 9 Road, Bangkapi
Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
Tel: 0-2719-6672—4
Hours: 1200-2430

Fishtank at the 1st flr. 3 pricing from left to right. This place is crowded with Thais. Local Thais. Girl quality on 1st flr cannot be compared to other estabs. But why lots of locals go there must have its reasons. Rumours are 2 shots and BBBJ.

Cost: 1,500 baht
1,700 baht
1,900 baht

Take the lift to 5th flr. Model Lounge. The models will sit at the lounge and you pick and choose. Rooms in the 5th floor too. Quality is good. But then for the 2 shots and BBBJ got to depend on the girl.

Cost: 2,700 baht
3,300 baht

Local Rumour: "They've got a handful of "very very young looking" girls sitting on the left side of the tank. Some of them are actually not Thais (long story when told and it was like those mafia movie on how they got there, scary man, this is real hor)" - samster keet

Poseidon Entertainment Complex Bright Setting

209 Ratchadapisek Road, Din Daeng
Bangkok 10320
Tel: 0-2693-8222
Hours: 1430-2400

(1)Venus Showcase
Cost: 2,000 baht for those with number tags starting with (1) or (2)
2,200 baht for those with number tags starting with (3)
2,500 baht for those with single or double digits (the rest are 3 digits)

(2)Models
Found at level 3
Cost: 3,000 - 5,000 baht (1.5 hr)

Con: Too many fucking Sillyporeans. Not a good idea if you want to keep low key.

Find out more through the website.

Copacabana

Behind Poseidon, Classy establishment.

No Info Available at the moment

Long Beach (Previously known as Honolulu Love Boat Club) Dim Setting

555 Soi Soon Vijai,
Rama IX (next door to Radison Hotel)
Tel: 0-2274-4040, 0-2274-4118, 0-2641-5757
Hours: 1500-2400

Interesting place that not much people know. Its a classy place where they have a very big fishtank that you can view lots of MP girls and they also have quite a big area for sideliners/models. Don't be surprised to find models here that look just as good as some of those at Poseidon and at cheaper price.

They have a Restaurant Area where you can seat down and eat your dinner while you look at the girls or call them out to have a drink before you decide. Just like Poseidon. Snooker table just around the corner... Waiting for your buddy? Have a game to while the time away...

Rooms are Classy. Pricing for Party Room is slightly different (For those that loves Orgy)

(1)Fishtank
Cost: TBA (To Be Advised) ~ 1800 baht?

(2) Models/Sideliners
Cost: TBA (To Be Advised) ~ 2400 - 2800 baht?

Utopia Entertainment

69,69/1-3 Rama IX Road, HuayKwang,
Bangkok 10320 0-2354-1300—8
Fax: 0-2354-1309

apprx 500 m away from Honolulu
No Info Available at the moment

Caesars Entertainment Dim Setting

212 Ratchadapisek Rd. Huaykwang Bangkok 10320
Tel: 0-2692-5069—79

This place is somewhat akin to dining at a luxurious seafood restuarant with a large aqaurium, except the aquarium here has girls rather than fish. The bowl is very large, however when I was there the number of girls available was small. They claim that their VIP rooms are equipped with the largest bath tubs ever made in Bangkok. (I don't make bath tubs. don't ask me.)

(1)Fishtank
Cost: TBA (To Be Advised) ~ 1900 baht?

(2) Models/Sideliners
Cost: TBA (To Be Advised) ~ 2500 - 2900 baht?

Emmanuelle Dim Setting

Next to Emerald Hotel on Ratchadapisek Road.
Tel: 0-2275-7474

The massage section of Emmanuelle is on the floor above the entrance, the massage area is quite lavish with a large fish tank. Have Lounge area and Snooker area.

(1)Fishtank
Cost: 2000 baht

(2) Models/Sideliners
Cost: 2,300 baht
2,700 baht
2,900 baht

Mirage Entertainment Dim Setting

111/1 Soi Niem Uthit, Ratchadapisek Rd., Din Daeng, Bangkok 10320
Tel: 66 (0) 2276-5016-20

Another lavish entertainment complex, the massage section is on the floor above the entrance. The fish tank is mid-size with 40-50 girls.

(1)Fishtank
Cost: TBA (To Be Advised) ~ 1900 baht?

(2) Models/Sideliners
Cost: TBA (To Be Advised) ~ 2500 - 2800 baht?

Would recommend brothers to try Mirage. Its not bad for pricing and rooms are good. Have nice chill out areas also.

Victoria’s Secret

555 Soi Soon Vijai 4, Rama 9 Road
Tel: 0-2318-8370

Need someone who knows the way to bring you there cos even taxi drivers have difficulty at times going there.

Due to its "secret" location, no sideliners in this place. Only fishtank girls. Of course the gems you got to search for it. Rooms are comparable to Emanuelle, which means they're good.

Cost: 1,700 baht to 1,900 baht

All these few is quite comparable to each other... IMHO... Will continue again. Tired.

Thanks to the following Samsters for making this possible:
tirak69
keet
siamcutey
yomun
thaivisitor
Gekk0
bollocksman

Did I leave out anyone?
Old 05-10-2004, 07:07 PM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman

I thought you already know about copacabana and Utopia.

Let me fill in the blanks, Though the Information may be dated ( several months old)

Copa cabana , Pricing is almost the same as Emmaneulle
( davis group or ex-davis group).
Nice posh feel, the decor and layout is like that of a Low Rise Resort / country club, In fact it rates better than Poseidon in terms of Interior design!
Fish Tank - 2k to 2.3K
Sideliners - 2.9K to 3.6K
Standard in the fish tank , never dissapoints me. Service is almost always better than poseidon (my personal views)
Great Cafe, for after bonk makan ( I say ,layout is better than Emmaneulle),

My other personal favourite is Utopia
, Nice Big Building on its Own with Equally big sign board, except the road it is on is quiet , parallel to Thanon ratchadapisek

Fish tank : 2K to 2.5K ( B course ladies) Had one of those, SHiok!!!
Sideliners / Models : 2.6 K Upwards

The standard there is Very good, always packed during weekends with customers (Locals 85%), bad point is Very hard to take taxi to leave!! especially during rainy days
Old 06-10-2004, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 21
cyrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok's Favourite Place

Bro B,

You missed out another one of your favourite place, bring the TG to cinema and groupe her all over, right? but not too sure which cinema lah.
Old 13-10-2004, 05:11 AM
Samster

sorry guys... not much mood to update.. heh heh.. apologize...

Waiting for one brother to go BKK and give some good FR...
u know who u are... don't cannot tahan and go bonk some muslim chick ok.. dangerous hor...

heh heh...

Old 13-10-2004, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi.chi.eru
sorry guys... not much mood to update.. heh heh.. apologize...

Waiting for one brother to go BKK and give some good FR...
u know who u are... don't cannot tahan and go bonk some muslim chick ok.. dangerous hor...

heh heh...

Hmmm who is this bro??? I also very eager to find out...

Which MP u want me to try n FR cos I will be in BKK too. Dunno whether can meet up with your that so call bro...
Old 13-10-2004, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Barney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to ask some bro here, in BKK, if go to those MP mentioned in this thread, I believe the girl is about 2K onwards, depend on their status, right? So the price will be for 2 hrs right? So it will include bathing....does it include FJ or BJ. How many time can we cum in the duration....

Tot of going to BKK to bonk....
Old 13-10-2004, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Hmmm who is this bro??? I also very eager to find out...

Which MP u want me to try n FR cos I will be in BKK too. Dunno whether can meet up with your that so call bro...
Dunno leh... heard that bro quite poo bor one... dunno if its true... u know anot?

eh... bro read the latest summary and see which one have no synopsis... go and try that few lah... or find some new ones.. u the expert... ha ha ha...
Old 13-10-2004, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney
Just to ask some bro here, in BKK, if go to those MP mentioned in this thread, I believe the girl is about 2K onwards, depend on their status, right? So the price will be for 2 hrs right? So it will include bathing....does it include FJ or BJ. How many time can we cum in the duration....

Tot of going to BKK to bonk....
er.. u just want to go BKK to bonk ar? ha ha....
well... what we have here is a guide... always ask the papasan or mamasan.. not necessary 2k... not necessary 2 hrs...

models normally 1 1/2 hr.....

normally its 1 time.. but depend on ur skill.. i've got girls request from me to bonk them again.... ha ha ha... depend on luck lah...

when in doubt. Ask.
Old 14-10-2004, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi.chi.eru
Dunno leh... heard that bro quite poo bor one... dunno if its true... u know anot?

eh... bro read the latest summary and see which one have no synopsis... go and try that few lah... or find some new ones.. u the expert... ha ha ha...

Good evening Mr michieru.... now in Bkk.... too tired to explore the MP... might do that after my few meetings tml. I will try some ulu MP but no promise cos...... will tell u in PM.....

Pass by Poseidon.... Natree... Mirage..... but can't go in
Old 15-10-2004, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Good evening Mr michieru.... now in Bkk.... too tired to explore the MP... might do that after my few meetings tml. I will try some ulu MP but no promise cos...... will tell u in PM.....

Pass by Poseidon.... Natree... Mirage..... but can't go in
how come can't go in... really itching to go again.. ha ha...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1