The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2004, 05:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 21
mi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Any brudders can help contribute to the following MPS?

New Cleopatra
Victoria's Secret
Delia's
Mona Lisa
Riveria
Meree

or any other MP's?
Old 03-10-2004, 05:35 AM
Samster

mi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of light

Bro thaivisitor,

so sorry! did not add u in the thankyou list. will do so again when i update with more info..

many apologies...
Old 03-10-2004, 11:54 AM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi.chi.eru

New Cleopatra
Victoria's Secret
Delia's
Mona Lisa
Riveria
Meree

or any other MP's?
You left out Utopia (rama 9) apprx 500 m away from Honolulu.

there got B-course
and u left out the Davis Group other flag ship ,
Copa cabana ( over shadowed by poseidon just behind it). But its still just as classy and still very much in business. Good quality picks there in the early evenings (weekends).

but then again BKK cheong trips , just doesnt include MPs, theres a wide variety of scenes / joints to indulge in. Personally I am more into NEP ( for comm sex) now and Parties , but. still foray into the MPs ocassionally.
Old 03-10-2004, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 22
c0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to all

eh, can post liao ah? hahaha, kratingdeang! bonk! bonk! bonk!

snog gem garroter
to vampiric drivel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomun
We spoke on the phone before right?
Old 03-10-2004, 02:02 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:

New Cleopatra
Victoria's Secret
Delia's
Mona Lisa
Riveria
Meree

or any other MP's?
Catherine's (At Rama 9)
Fishtank - 1400B, 1700B, 1900B
Models Lounge -2700B, 3300B

Victoria's Secret
Fishtank -1700B, 1900B
No sideliners

Emmanuelle
Fishtank -2000B
Sideliners - 2300B, 2700B, 2900B and some other pricing

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 03-10-2004, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

My favourite Nataree :

Fish tank : 1700b, 1900b, 2100b
Sideliners: 2300b, 2500b
Old 04-10-2004, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bollocksman
You left out Utopia (rama 9) apprx 500 m away from Honolulu.

there got B-course
and u left out the Davis Group other flag ship ,
Copa cabana ( over shadowed by poseidon just behind it). But its still just as classy and still very much in business. Good quality picks there in the early evenings (weekends).
Thanks, do you mind if you can give more description about the 2 places as in my report format? so that its easier for me to add in...
Old 04-10-2004, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Catherine's (At Rama 9)

Victoria's Secret
Fishtank -1700B, 1900B
No sideliners

Emmanuelle
Fishtank -2000B

Brudder siamcutey, can give a description about Catherines and Victoria's secret?

thanks alot. Will add pricing info about emmanuelle in... Reminds me last time ever bonked a few sideliners... they were poster girls... heh heh.... damn shiok...

kekeke...
Old 04-10-2004, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Catherine's (At Rama 9)

Victoria's Secret
Fishtank -1700B, 1900B
No sideliners

Emmanuelle
Fishtank -2000B

Brudder siamcutey, can give a description about Catherine's and Victoria's Secret? I understand that Catherine's is an MP that alot of locals like to go... Victoria's Secret seems like very mysterious... was never able to find it the last few times I went.. ha ha... always got lost... that's why I found some of the others.. like another brudder pointed out his love for Long Beach (Previously known as Honolulu Love Boat Club)

thanks alot. Will add pricing info about emmanuelle in... Reminds me last time ever bonked a few sideliners... they were poster girls... heh heh.... damn shiok...

kekeke...
Old 04-10-2004, 12:39 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Brudder siamcutey, can give a description about Catherines and Victoria's secret?

kekeke...
Catherine's is at Royal Pacific Hotel at Rama 9. full address you can get from bkktonight

Fishtank at the 1st flr. 3 pricing from left to right. 1.4K, 1.7K, 1.9K This place is crowded with Thais. Local Thais. Girl quality on 1st flr cannot be compared to other estabs. But why lots of locals go there must have its reasons. Rumours are 2 shots and BBBJ. For me never try them cos not to my liking.

Take the lift to 5th flr. Model Lounge. The models will sit at the lounge and you pick and choose. Rooms in the 5th floor too. 2.7K and 3.3K Quality is good. But then for the 2 shots and BBBJ got to depend on the girl.

Victoria's Secret. Nice hideout tucked in Soi Soon Wijai. Need someone who knows the way to bring you there cos even taxi drivers have difficulty at times going there.

Due to its "secret" location, no sideliners in this place. Only fishtank girls. Prices from 1.7K - 1.9K Of course the gems you got to search for it. Room condition. As per normal of Chuwit's estabs.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 04-10-2004, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Due to its "secret" location, no sideliners in this place. Only fishtank girls. Prices from 1.7K - 1.9K Of course the gems you got to search for it. Room condition. As per normal of Chuwit's estabs.

SC
If next time want to find but cannot find... will ask you for directions... ha ha ha....

Up u rep no wrong... thanks for contributing.. heh heh..

room condition... high class standard or emanuelle standard?
Old 04-10-2004, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Catherine 1.4K, 1.9k and 3.3k no more liao. Now 1.5k and 1.7k for fishtank. 2.7k for sideliners.

Still remember last time you brought me to Victoria's Secret. Hahaha CBzzz. LOL.

Up u points for good sharing!
Old 04-10-2004, 01:40 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Better than Hi-Class and about the same as Emmanuelle. For normal rooms Utopia and Mirage rooms are the largest and nicest I've seen. But I only like two places where all my gems are hidden.
Ha ha.... Good good... I wanted to try Victoria Secret for quite a while.. but me and my friend always can't seem to find it....

One thing is you don't have to go to Poseidon to find all the good ones... heh heh... and really... there was 1 time i was there and suddenly I felt that I was back in sillypore, geylang f**kshop..... KNN.... surrounded by sillyporeans....

it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that I left with my frenz shortly...

Old 04-10-2004, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
We spoke on the phone before right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ya, i think so. or sms lah! cannot remeber liao.
used to have call 1, 2, 3. but now no have liao.
hope to see u around in my next trip.
since u like long beach, thats good.
me always stay at radisson in param 9. just behind only. 5 mins walk. hehehe

cheers,
Old 04-10-2004, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Catherine's is at Royal Pacific Hotel at Rama 9. full address you can get from bkktonight

Fishtank at the 1st flr. 3 pricing from left to right. 1.4K, 1.7K, 1.9K This place is crowded with Thais. Local Thais. Girl quality on 1st flr cannot be compared to other estabs. But why lots of locals go there must have its reasons. Rumours are 2 shots and BBBJ. For me never try them cos not to my liking.
SC

Been patronising Catherine since 1995 and always make it a point to visit whenever i go cheong Bkk.
They've got a handful of "very very young looking" girls sitting on the left side of the tank. Some of them are actually not Thais (long story when told and it was like those mafia movie on how they got there, scary man, this is real hor)

I would say 90% are fully trained BBBJ-ists and some offer WAR(raw) as well...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1