The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2011, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Wa, now then i know of a CNX thread as i was there during CNY... Eat, Sleep, Rot for 9day... dammed shoik... plan to go end-year as izzt dammed cooling weather... as i have been going CNX for the past few year during Dec period... the life is quite slow... n the FR posted by the few Bro r good too... thanks... n keep up the good work...

Welcome To The Land Of Smile....

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 14-06-2011, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

On the loose just for 1 night in CNX (after my 1 week here with my northern lass) before I return to planet earth tomorrow.

Staying at Raming Lodge, LoiKroh Rd at ChangKlan area. Read here there's some possibilities in vicinity. Looking for agg bars type

Looks like bros Saddick and Muddymudpie has got their bearings here
Old 14-06-2011, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
On the loose just for 1 night in CNX (after my 1 week here with my northern lass) before I return to planet earth tomorrow.

Staying at Raming Lodge, LoiKroh Rd at ChangKlan area. Read here there's some possibilities in vicinity. Looking for agg bars type

Looks like bros Saddick and Muddymudpie has got their bearings here
Hoping, Thai Airasia have a daytime direct flight to CNX in the near future.
Never quite like their midnight arrival flight, waste of 1 night hotel booking.
Old 15-06-2011, 10:55 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Hoping, Thai Airasia have a daytime direct flight to CNX in the near future.Never quite like their midnight arrival flight, waste of 1 night hotel booking.
Pricing AA also not exactly cheaper than SilkAir. Did Silkair over past week for 400+ (AA sama price). But SilkAir don't fly daily, and goes up 500-600 on more popular stretches. AA's cashing in on monopoly daily direct flight
Old 16-06-2011, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Yes, Silkair fly only Friday, Sunday n Wednesday... but there r some good HOT deal for less than $380 quite good deal... But AA now got Promtion for Oct i think izzt less than $250 include tax...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 05-07-2011, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DevilStar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros I will b visiting chiang Mai in a week time. Could bro recommend plc to go shopping, plc to get girls, prefer fishtank kind and pls advice on e dmg
Old 05-07-2011, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

My humble FR on this fantastic province.

Due to alot of time to burn, decided to ask my gf to drive to this province as to celebrate my birthday last two months ago. Weather was quite bad in the night, raining heavily in the noon, and cats and dogs in the night, but doesn't hider me from exploring this province. Stay at Bodhi Serene boutique hotel Excellent room for couple.
Due to some misunderstanding, spent whole night on my own, so decided to recee this town. Went to Chang Klan, by tuk tuk, 80 baht, and walk walk at their night bazaar. Saw agogo bar- Foxy lady behide 2dusit Hotel. Eyes itchy as see so many kao kao pooying during some sight-seeing trip. Nothing to shout about this joint, only got few pooying dancing with bikini on. Saw on from quite busty, so told their waitress that I'm buying her a LD.

Chat for awhile, and find out that she is from Chiang Rai. After long look, find out that she quite aged, left after I finished my coke.
As my hotel is only about 500m from ChangKlan, so decided to walk back to hotel as saw few bars with coyoty when on the way to ChangKlan by tuk tuk.
Not too sure what place is this but it's just nearby Le Meridie Hotel, after the bridge, you will saw bars.

Walk walk walk, saw some farang playing pool with coyoty. It's open concept bar. Watched muay thai as they have ring in the middle the bar.
Walk one round, and decided to call a night afraid that the misunderstanding will become worsen, before left the bars, saw a big poster with girl wearing g-string. Curiosity made me pay visit to this joint. 150 baht for cover charge, with one free drink. Went in ladies were dancing in G-string and bra.
Only got afew customer during that time I went, and all were Thais.
Got a handful of looker in this joint so decided to stay longer.
As usual, once they dancing, they try hard to have eye contact with you, so this particular SYT did eye contact on me.
After shaking her body in front of me, she came down, and walked towards me, so I purposely used my hand to stop her, and she do her WAI to me.
She thought I was a thai, and doesnt believe only after I shown her my Pink ID. Asked me to buy her a drink which I comply of course as when ever she talked, she tried to lick my ear at the same time.

100 BHT for one LD, and asked me to bring her outside. She quoted 2000 BHT which including bar fined. Doesn't want to disappoint myself, I complied.

She changed and asked me where I'm staying. I told her that I'm staying very far from here so prefer nearby hotel. 300 BHT for a room.

NAME: Roo
Origin: Mae hong song
Look: 8/10
Foreplay 100% sextify. Lapdance and slowly take off her clothes one by one.
Frenching 100%
BJ, I opted with CD on.
Fingering 100% allow to finger while sucking her boob and frenching.
Sex was great after an hour of foreplay. 2 rounds. Damage was 2000 BHT including bar fine, 300 BHT room, and of good tips for her wonderful service.
After the deed done, asked me to follow her to Warm Up to meet her fellow
mates, which I did. The rest was history.

Apologize for the bad english used.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Davidoffs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros,

Anyone got lobang on renting an service apartment/condo for a month in Chiang Mai City area?

Thanks in advance~
Old 11-07-2011, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
before left the bars, saw a big poster with girl wearing g-string. Curiosity made me pay visit to this joint. 150 baht for cover charge, with one free drink. Went in ladies were dancing in G-string and bra.
Is this place also at the Entertainment complex?
Old 11-07-2011, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
I guess so. It's nearby Le Meridien hotel, and nearby this complex there's a ring for muay thai boxer to fight.

Edit: It's nearby Le Meridien Hotel, @ Changklan. Note: This hotel is quite prominent, given it's 6 star hotel. From Changklan Burger King, opposite you will saw Le Meridien Hotel, walk straight from here, there's a small soi, where Tuk Tuk will park their vehicle there.
After you walk past the bridge, you will saw a open bars concept with coyotys. Once you reach this place, you will saw big poster ladies with g string.

Last edited by Nonteerak2553; 11-07-2011 at 07:27 PM.
Old 12-07-2011, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
Now spreading your tentacles up north?
Old 19-07-2011, 09:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
murrinman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidoffs View Post
Hey bros,

Anyone got lobang on renting an service apartment/condo for a month in Chiang Mai City area?

Thanks in advance~
check out this site in the classifeds chiang mai citylife you would have no problems in getting a good serviced appt for approx 12-15000 baht
Old 12-08-2011, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ninja86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros known of any good 4Star hotel that is charbo friendly?
Old 14-08-2011, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 14
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any bro know how far or rather how long it takes to reach from the airport to the town area/tourist spot and its damage? Never been to Chiangmai b4? Thanks!
Old 14-08-2011, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackin80 View Post
this is why i prefer to travel alone in thailand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackin80 View Post
i wish i could do it but i am stuck in chiangmai like a nanny for my friend.

hahahaha

you are a good friend to him , but is he a good friend to you ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1