The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2011, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackin80 View Post
at chiangmai already but still can't seem to find any info on massage with options... like Subway / VIP at bkk.
u went to the wrong place with the wrong reason...
Old 17-04-2011, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 17
slackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
u went to the wrong place with the wrong reason...
its not me, its for my friend.

i ride all the way to chiangmai i wanna go spa, the fella keep wanting young girls massage, i tell him don't have so many times already.

for me, i will be riding back down to bkk on friday anyway so its no difference for me.
Old 17-04-2011, 05:59 PM
Samster

slackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of light

and every time he thinks the massage stalls open till late.

most close at about 9pm.

suddenly tell me at 9pm wanna go massage, i tell him have.. lup sup one.
then he don't want.

he want young girls but don't want too lup sup.

this is why i prefer to travel alone in thailand.
Old 17-04-2011, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
saddick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
and every time he thinks the massage stalls open till late.
OT Massage, call them to double check on closing time

http://www.soapy-massage.com/ot-oil-...hiang-mai.html
Old 18-04-2011, 07:41 AM
Samster

I will go see how ot massage is... What are your ratings for the girls there? Comparable to the better joints at bkk?[/QUOTE]

The only pretty nightlife girls are in Foxy Lady and Sayuri. OT so so only..

Though I mentioned Chiang Mai girls are the most pretty in Thailand, but these girls are not necessary working girls. They are the girl next door.

Dun worry abt. going alone to the night scene, I did that many times alone. Chiang Mai is safer than BKK. The people here are more friendly.
My only advise is to avoid local dance club.

Since you are ridding a bike, I highly recomend you to go to Pai. It has a very popular route '1095' for bikers, and you can continue the trip to MaeHongSon. Around 3 hours journey each.

My favourite resort located in Pai is 'Pai River Corner Resort.' Room Unit #12.
Old 18-04-2011, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddick View Post
The only pretty nightlife girls are in Foxy Lady and Sayuri. OT so so only..

Though I mentioned Chiang Mai girls are the most pretty in Thailand, but these girls are not necessary working girls. They are the girl next door.

Dun worry abt. going alone to the night scene, I did that many times alone. Chiang Mai is safer than BKK. The people here are more friendly.
My only advise is to avoid local dance club.

Since you are ridding a bike, I highly recomend you to go to Pai. It has a very popular route '1095' for bikers, and you can continue the trip to MaeHongSon. Around 3 hours journey each.

My favourite resort located in Pai is 'Pai River Corner Resort.' Room Unit #12.
i wish i could do it but i am stuck in chiangmai like a nanny for my friend.

he has so many ideas on what to do. i think i can only do everything during my year end ride up.
the bugger doesn't even have a bike licence and whenever i ride, i gotta watch out for him and he is on a rented bike.

i normally go clubbing alone in bkk anyway but i don't know why i don't feel as happy here when clubbing.
they are supposed to be friendlier yet they hang around their groups tightly. but then that's what i see at warm up cafe.

thanks for the info, i am saving it all for my next trip.
hopefully not as a nanny
Old 19-04-2011, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
OT Massage, call them to double check on closing time

http://www.soapy-massage.com/ot-oil-...hiang-mai.html

Good recommendation. This is one of my fav :-)

Anyway, the place offers very affordable thai massage as well - 2 hr 300 bt. But their strength here won't be as good/hard as those authentic massage places you find outside. In OT, generally you can find young masseuses, sometimes pretty - It's a hit/miss, depends on the timing of your visit. In addition to the massage, can opt for HJ 500Bt, FJ 1.5-2k.

Anyway, thanks to a female friend of mine who lives in the building, i came to know that the boss at OT is currently trying out offering private karaoke room services. At the moment only 2 rooms available, and not many ppl know about this. Surprisingly, it has fairly good sound system, way cheaper than the KTVs, and so far the best collection of English songs i have come across in CMA. I had a good 3 hours karaoke session with my female fb and another gal I called from the fishtank. If you're there why not check it out!
Old 19-04-2011, 04:10 AM
Samster

i was riding past a street and there were buildings with neon lights and puyings standing outside at the streets of the buildings.

any info on those locations????

doesn't look like karaoke joiints... or maybe it is.
Old 19-04-2011, 07:40 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=slackin80;5863049]i was riding past a street and there were buildings with neon lights..QUOTE]

Should be either in Huay Kaew or Loi Kroh.

Just take down the name of the club when you passes by and run an internet check to make sure it is commercialize.

I advice you not to go to a local club alone.
Old 19-04-2011, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
they are supposed to be friendlier yet they hang around their groups tightly. but then that's what i see at warm up cafe
Warm up is actually known for not being friendly to foreigner, that's just what I heard few years ago, maybe I am wrong now. Anyway, I will stay away from there. Just out of curiosity, did you see gay ppl there.. that place was frequent by gay previously. Hmm... maybe you are lucky that they are not friendly towards you that night...
No offence to gay ppl reading this.
Old 19-04-2011, 11:25 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=saddick;5863166]
Quote:
i was riding past a street and there were buildings with neon lights..QUOTE]

Should be either in Huay Kaew or Loi Kroh.

Just take down the name of the club when you passes by and run an internet check to make sure it is commercialize.

I advice you not to go to a local club alone.
its not huay kaew or loy kroh, my friend said the road name, i think it starts with a C

its ok, i will ask again.
Old 19-04-2011, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Warm up is actually known for not being friendly to foreigner, that's just what I heard few years ago, maybe I am wrong now. Anyway, I will stay away from there. Just out of curiosity, did you see gay ppl there.. that place was frequent by gay previously. Hmm... maybe you are lucky that they are not friendly towards you that night...
No offence to gay ppl reading this.
hmmmmm i didn't see gays there, just lots of pretty girls.

but yesterday i went to monkey club... that place is more to my taste than warm up cafe. warm up cafe feels like a kiddies joint, monkey club feels closer to BKK.

and no one believes i am singaporean, they talk to me in thai, i reply. then from then on they don't believe until it reaches a point where i have trouble finding a certain word to say... or i take out my IC to show them.
Old 19-04-2011, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

its not huay kaew or loy kroh, my friend said the road name, i think it starts with a C

its ok, i will ask again.[/QUOTE]

If you're within the city, it could be Chang klan rd or Charoen Mueang Rd. These places have several ktvs with neon lights and gals hanging outside.. If it's not ktv then possibly could be restaurant bars with PGs and employees.
Old 19-04-2011, 01:35 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=slackin80;5863592]but yesterday i went to monkey club... that place is more to my taste than warm up cafe. warm up cafe feels like a kiddies joint, monkey club feels closer to BKK.
QUOTE]

Good, you are exploring Chiang Mai.
How I wish I can join you now.
I just love the ppl there, the subtle nightlife, the treking, daytrip, weather, tranquility, etc..
Old 25-04-2011, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pharoahbb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cm is indeed a very nice place , the place stress goes and happiness comes. Club monkey is good but i like inifinty more the bands the girls the place is superb....

So looking forward to be back thete again soon....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1