The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
I'm in the south and this morning wake up to 19 degree... nearly max out my water heater... Don't like the icy cold toilet seat.
19 degrees only cannot take it... confirm either singaporean or malaysian...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 21-12-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
19 degrees only cannot take it... confirm either singaporean or malaysian...
Well, I don't think I mentioned anything about unbearable but just a statement of discomfort. Regarding the nationality you are absolutely right either way and I don't feel less a man of it.

This afternoon temperature hover about 24~26 and it's super comfortable though.
Old 22-12-2017, 05:02 AM
Samster

kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Well, I don't think I mentioned anything about unbearable but just a statement of discomfort. Regarding the nationality you are absolutely right either way and I don't feel less a man of it.

This afternoon temperature hover about 24~26 and it's super comfortable though.
24-26 degrees celsius is very comfortable... similar to singapore's weather on a cool day...

*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
PM me
Old 22-12-2017, 05:23 AM
Samster

dun understand why some people die die want to ride motorbike in thailand when on holiday...

so many drunk drivers in thailand... during songkran period always will have many fatal accidents...

i remember reading some bro highlighted something about the silly insurance and liability issues when it comes to thailand's traffic laws...

some people purposely refuse to drive when in foreign countries because it will be very headache if there are any liabilities involved... when go on holiday must be stress and problem free then can enjoy song song...

Quote:
https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/iri...bike-accident/

Irish tourist’s leg amputated after Pai motorbike accident

A young Irishman on vacation in Thailand had his leg amputated above the knee after a motorbike accident in the northern mountain resort town of Pai. This sad news comes just a few weeks after the same thing happened to Australian tourist Stacey Liddle in Phuket.

Ross Davidson, 23, remains in intensive care after the operation, which doctors said was unavoidable due to the severity of his injuries. The accident occured last Friday and the Belfast barman had been traveling since Nov. 7, reported The Irish News.

His parents, Andrew and Desna, flew to Thailand and are trying to raise funds to pay the hospital bills. Davidson had two travel insurance policies, one only may cover some injuries sustained in a motorbike accident.

They have raised GBP15,000 (THB657,000) of a GBP20,000 (THB876,000) goal.

Andrew noted that the Davidson family were “amazed and overwhelmed” by all the support they received. “The fundraising effort is just incredible, and Desna and I are so grateful for this as Ross will benefit so much from this in the days, weeks, and months ahead.”

“I know that Ross is so so thankful for every bit of support in all its different guises, and he says he will thank every single person when he has the chance. At the minute though his focus remains on getting stronger every day now and getting home to see everyone,” the father wrote.

PM me
Old 22-12-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
dun understand why some people die die want to ride motorbike in thailand when on holiday...
Thailand traffic accident involving death is 2nd in the world. 3 quarter death is motorcyclist. Makes u wonder why still so many tourists willing to take this risk. Guess most tourists will say, "not so suay" or "die, die loh" but they never think, "dun die but injury" how? Hospital bill is not cheap in Thailand for foreigners.

Come year end New Year and Songkran.... more accidents and deaths.

BTW, most motorcycles are without proper insurance. Hit and run are plenty too.
Old 22-12-2017, 11:03 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

so many drunk drivers in thailand... during songkran period always will have many fatal accidents...
Many are stubborn. In CM, better to take car, taxi or songteow will be ideal.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-12-2017, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Come year end New Year and Songkran.... more accidents and deaths.
only those who are in thailand for a long time will see for themselves the amount of fatal accidents all over thailand...

i also believe due to the high costs of driving in singapore that led to many singaporeans to be so hard up to drive whenever they go overseas 555...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Many are stubborn. In CM, better to take car, taxi or songteow will be ideal.
as the saying goes, 'never see coffin will never drop tears'...

PM me
Old 22-12-2017, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
only those who are in thailand for a long time will see for themselves the amount of fatal accidents all over thailand...
Your opposition suddenly disappear. What happened?
Old 23-12-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Your opposition suddenly disappear. What happened?
one of their gang members Lim87 appeared on bkk thread liao...

PM me
Old 31-12-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Last day of 2017, tonight going to Rad bar for drinks with some CM kakis aka fellow sinkies living in CM.......cheap food cheap mixer, bring my own kavalan only share cost for food and mixer as usual. Many pretty dek serve to sian, tip them 100 baht on your own if u want, can speak some thai will be nice, if not some of them can speak simple english...... can either join my table or just sit another table to chill chill.

Rad bar location opp Promenada Mall, just beside Parano Condo

https://www.facebook.com/RadChiangMai/

Last edited by Happyman007; 31-12-2017 at 07:18 PM.
Old 31-12-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Last day of 2017, tonight going to Rad bar for drinks with some CM kakis aka fellow sinkies living in CM.......cheap food cheap mixer, bring my own kavalan only share cost for food and mixer as usual. Many pretty dek serve to sian, tip them 100 baht on your own if u want, can speak some thai will be nice, if not some of them can speak simple english...... can either join my table or just sit another table to chill chill.

Rad bar location opp Promenada Mall, just beside Parano Condo

https://www.facebook.com/RadChiangMai/
Take care....sanook.
Old 04-01-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
rip to these singaporeans...

Quote:
https://sg.yahoo.com/news/singaporea...030021822.html

Since December, 11 Singaporeans have died in road accidents overseas.

On 11 December, a driver was killed in a crash in New Zealand.

On 21 December, an interior designer travelling with her sister in Johannesburg, South Africa was killed in a traffic accident.

On 22 December, three out of four members of a family were killed in a head-on collision in Arizona while they were en route to the Grand Canyon.

On 31 December, a motorcycle accident caused the deaths of the rider and pillion in Thailand.

PM me
Old 07-01-2018, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

I'll be in CNX in a week from now and staying till Feb. Anyone wanna meet up for kopi or drinks later this month?
Old 08-01-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Humsup Bros, this is my new FR

I was jioed by one of the SG kaki in CM to support Dolphin Spa. He took Cherry while I took Milk. Both joined Dolphin Spa not long ago. Chose Milk because of fair skin and Boobs...

1) The way she talk is very teh... machiam nose block.
2) Super duper wet all the way with my fingering..
(Took B2B with my friend but regret. Buay tahan end up topping up 1k for full service)

I'm not good at FR.. but I can tell you who's good or not worth a try.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For Bros who had PMed me for info, I will try my best to help you with whatever I know. But I do not wish to be too enthu, later will let others think I do it for a reason. Cheers and may fate let us meet.

Last edited by Nitwitty; 08-01-2018 at 08:38 PM. Reason: double post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1