The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2011, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Infos on Chiang Mai

Starting a new thread as this would make it easy for fellow bros to source. As promised, here is how i see cma (acronym for Chiang Mai).

I would describe cma as a city having two different party worlds that i hop from one to the other frequently. The 1st world is for visitors mainly. The 2nd world is a lot more wholesome comprising mostly locals and residents. If you wonder why I would describe them as two worlds, I have noticed that most people from each world don’t really mingle across to the other. It is that distinct and separate!

When you arrive in cma and you don't know this place well, chances are that you would end up staying, eating, partying in the 1st world. In this world, there are many pool bars, gogo bars and several clubs (Hot Shots, Spicy, Lucky) frequented by tourists (mostly angmos) and Thai gals (mostly Issan) who speak some English. These gals are mostly FLs who work in bars. Bars here are cheap compared to Bkk or Patts. A bottle of beer costs avg 60-80 bt, ladies drink 800-100. If you pick them up in the bar, there’s BF 400; LT 1-2K. If you pick them up in the clubs, there is no need to pay BF and a 60% chance that you don’t need to pay anything at all, other than buying them a drink or two! In my opinion, picking one up for free in the clubs is relatively easy compared to BKK as the gals in Bkk are more commercial minded. The negative side is that the issan gals in cma are not as hot as the ones in Bkk, due to lower quantity supply. There are some quality ones if you’re lucky to meet.

Now if you come to cma because you have met some ‘happening’ WLs in Bkk, Sgp or Msia who come from Northern Thailand, and you think they are fair, tall and pretty, I don’t blame you. They are ‘hot’ indeed, but these have entered the trade to work for money. However those that you get to meet here in cma most of the time are not your regular WLs. They are mostly students or grads who are out working in their first jobs (such as PG). They’re hot too but not working in the flesh trade. The avg age of population here in cma is way lower than everywhere else that I can think of, and it’s because cma is known to have a concentration of universities with many youngsters coming from different parts of Thailand (esp North and central) to study, live and play. Having said that, getting them to bed is not difficult provided you can invest a bit of time, money and speak a bit of Thai.

My party evening typically consists of a few places because a diff place is good during diff hour throughout the evenings (indicated below). These are my recommendations:

2nd World zone:
Warm up (8pm to 12am). This place reminds me of Zouk. Many students here come from affluent families, so they're not poor.
Monkey (10pm to 1am). Mixture of office workers and students
Santitham Plaza (9pm to 1am). A row of bars with students working as waitresses or beer promoters
Local restaurant bars (9pm to 1am). These can be found across cma
Fabrique (1am to 4am). Happening almost every night. People from Monkey, warm up flock here after 1am.
Discovery (12am to 5am). Wed is ladies night. Four ladies enter with 1 free bottle of whisky.
Differ (12am to 5am). Same as Warm up except students here are poorer
Scratching (1am to 7am). Scratching is located on 2nd floor, Mandalay on 1st Floor. Mandalay is the oldest club in CMA, and filled with many katoeys (trans); Scratching is filled with many lesbians, and quite several are ‘bisexuals’ (if you get my drift)
Infinity. Heard it's good. Haven’t been here. Opened after Fashion House closed down.

1st world zone:
Pool Bars (9pm to 1am). In Loy kroh, thappae, etc
Spicy (2am to 6am). Most bar gals party here after work
Lucky (4am to 7am). Some bar gals party here after work or after spicy
Hot shots (12am to 3am). Mixture of service gals, bar gals who come with their fling
Yellow (10pm to 1am). Loads of tourists with some angmo chics looking for action

The above covers cheonging in Chiang Mai. The list is not exhaustive. They are all i can think of for now. Fellow bros are welcomed to add to them. Any bro coming to cma is welcome to contact me via private msg. That way i will be notified, since i don't frequent the forum often enough.

For infos on ST/LT/KTV/student FLs, there is a wide range from a high of 5k to as cheap as 200 baht. i will cover these later!
Old 05-02-2011, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

I've only been to Mandalay once during the Songkran period.I and two of my friends kept getting those weird looks from two tables of local hip-hop guys adjacent us,i presume them to be gays i think .Live band was far more superior than those crap thai band in SG of course.Left just after two rounds of beer.The rest of the places muddymudpie described i hope to visit them real soon,thanks bro muddymudpie!

P.S: Songkran in Chiang Mai is the best party in the world!!!
Old 05-02-2011, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
Very agree !! The atmosphere and fun of Songkran in Chiangmai just cannot be found elsewhere in LOS.
Old 06-02-2011, 01:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sri Desa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of the best features of Chiang Mai is its diversity and the nightlife bears this idea out. Whether your idea of a good time is a classy bar with a nice view and live music or thumping beats, flashing lights and a packed dance floor, you’ll be able to find it in Chiang Mai. There are tiny corner bars perfect for a quiet drink and a chat, Rasta bars, great live music, high-energy nightclubs and bars.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3034 / Power: 21
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Just came back from CM. It is my first trip there and I was poached by a tuk tuk driver one night to patronize the massage parlors or KTV. I know I will probably get chopped but I chose KTV anyway...he drove me to "Aii Karaok" which is just opposite Empress Hotel along Chang Klan Rd. The mamasan who greeted me was an SYT wearing a sexy pair of fishnet stocking. She paraded the girls in front of me in a huge room and I chose 2 sisters (so they claimed) to keep me company. The elder sister was more proactive and kept entertaining me while the younger one was more passive but lots of GFE. Sang for 2 hours and the bill came:

2 ladies: 1200B @ 300B/lady/hr
8 drinks for ladies: 1600B @ 200B/drink
1 drink for myself: 200B
2hrs of room usage: 500B @ 250B/hr
Finger food #1: 270B
Finger food #2: 270B
Tips for Mamasan #1: 300B
Tios for Mamasan #2: 200B

Total bill: 4820B

So as I can see, the name of the game is for the girls to order as many drinks as possible within the hour as later I learnt that the girls get paid a commission for every glass ordered. No wonder I noticed that they drank very fast and the waiter just keep serving new glasses like nobody's biz! Barfine is 1500B per girl but I decided that I have been chopped enough and decided to call it a night. Bwahahaha. Nevertheless I did enjoy myself.

Further down the road I spotted Pink Lady and Violin too...
Old 06-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Nice write bro,upz you with my humble points.Any other interesting places you went to??
Old 06-02-2011, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3034 / Power: 21
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice write bro,upz you with my humble points.Any other interesting places you went to??
Thanks bro. As a jazz music lover, I went to this pub called "North Gate Jazz Co-op" located along Sri Phum Rd just next to the North Gate itself and hooked up with 2 Farang SYTs there while enjoying the fantastic live jazz performances... The drinks are reasonably cheap, a glass of red wine only cost 90B, tho the place itself is a bit run down. Saw a number of farang retirees with their bored Thai wives. Bwahahaha
Old 07-02-2011, 12:25 AM
Samster

muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I've only been to Mandalay once during the Songkran period.I and two of my friends kept getting those weird looks from two tables of local hip-hop guys adjacent us,i presume them to be gays i think .Live band was far more superior than those crap thai band in SG of course.Left just after two rounds of beer.The rest of the places muddymudpie described i hope to visit them real soon,thanks bro muddymudpie!

Absolutely agree with Triple X. Local mentality during songkran is to seriously get WET in the day, and get DRUNK in the night! In Chiang Mai, this goes on for the entire week, which is why young locals from everywhere including Bkk come to Chiang Mai during this time. If you're making a trip here for songkran, even though the water festival is practiced throughout Chiang Mai, make sure you reserve at least a day for the Hway kaew road (in front of Central kad suan kaew). This road is closed during the day, and at least 3/4 differnt stages with live performance. Lots of chiobu!!!

Regarding KTVs in Chiang Mai, some are known to overcharge. Rates are normally 200/hr/gal, and 200/hr for room (or 300 with pool table in room). I normally bring own whisky bottle in and purchase their mixers and ice. Ladies would drink from the same bottle too..
Old 07-02-2011, 10:01 PM
Samster

Beer bars: Drink 60-100; LD add another 20; BF 3/400; ST 1k; LT 1.5k onwards.
Most western tourists end up partying at beer bars to get gals. Beer bars are concentrated around Loy Kroh and Thapae area. The famous ones are:
- Loy Kroh Entertainment centre (Boxing ring complex) where at least 20 bars surround a boxing ring.
- Entrance of Loy Kroh Road and surrounding. Loy kroh is a one street. At the entrance of the road, you will find a string of bars along both sides of the road.
- Moon Meuang road (opposite Loy Kroh): Many restaurant cum bars, but these have far less gals here. Many tourists with young western SYTs though.

You will see several tall legged ladies standing along Moon Meuang, and along Loy Kroh after 1am. Some actually look quite good. Beware: These are katoeys (transvestite)!

GoGo bars: Drink 80-120; LD about 120; BF 400/500; ST 1k-1.5k; LT depends on your nego skill. Don’t expect quality to be like Bkk or Pattaya. They have far less gals working in gogo here.
- Foxy Lady (behind Meridien Hotel): Has the best gals out of the three.
- Spotlight (between Thapae and Loy Kroh)
- Star six (beside Loy Kroh Entertainment centre)

KTVs: Room Bt 200/hr (300 for room with pool table); Gal 200/hr. No corkage if you bring own bottle.
Not all gals go out. So make sure you confirm with mm beforehand. Good ones get taken fast so the right time to go to ktv is just after sundown.. Can’t remember how much is BF, but LT is prob 3k or 3.5k, if I remember correctly. Personally I never brought out any gal before. My tactic is cheong ktv, get phone number and offer to meet for party later or another day. Gals living in Chiang mai generally likes to drink and party. So offer to meet at Fabrique, Discovery or Scratching, etc.. after their work.

- Twenty (10mins ride from city, in the direction of mae rim). Used to be my favorite, is the biggest and has the most gals. But lately not doing as well.
- Gold… something (Along Mahidol): This ktv is known as Gold or Golden something… many gals from Twenty has relocated here. Has the best sound system and song collection.
They are many other ktvs scattered around Chiang Mai (Classic, ten, etc) but I can’t talk about them since I haven’t been there. The most visible ktvs are along Chang Klan road, Chiang mai Land (off Chang Klan road), and Charoen Meuang Road. The ones along Chang Klan generally overcharge esp if they know you’re not local.

MPs: Most of them come with fish-tank concept, wearing diff tags for diff categories. Good in terms of quantity and quality on certain MP, but definitely cannot compare to those you see along Ratchadapisek in Bkk.
- Sayuri. (near Charoen Meuang road). 10-30 gals at any one time. Normal gal 1k; Body massage gal 1150; new gal 1.3k
- Pandora (near Charoen Meuang road). 5-15 gals at any one time. ST 1k-1.7k
- Massage centre in an old hotel near Pandora: 10-20 gals at any one time. Here it's very much like our health centres in Sgp. There are two groups of masseuse here. One group is older and offer real massage while the other group is younger, prettier and focus on earning side income. Some real gems here if you’re lucky. Bt 300 for 2 hours massage; HJ 500; ST 1.5k-2k
- Pink payom (off suthep road). 5-20 gals at any one time. Three categories here. ST 1k/1.5k/2k. Gals here are prettiest out of all the MPs. I’ve been here several times. Selection good or not depends on your luck (timing). Mainly local customers.
- Phucome Chiang Mai (Huay kaew road): (0-10 gals at any one time). Not many gals here, but I’ve seen a real sweet SYT here once. So again… depends on luck!
- Chiang Mai Hill (Huay kaew road): haven’t been here…… will check it out soon.

WHs
Empress hotel (next to Santitham Plaza): This place has gals quantity and quality. Mainly serve local customers only. Asians are acceptable, but they don’t serve farangs (Caucasians). I brought a Sgp Eurasian friend who looks like farang, and he was rejected on the spot! Haha… Here you can sit with the gals a la ktv style in the big hall. A big bottle beer costs Bt 90. ST 1.1k; LT 1.8k onwards.

Santitham (near the split road): ST 400-500. High in quantity but quality not many.

Make-shift house: (Behind Ratchapat Univ) 10-20 gals of various quality, but no gem here. ST 200/300/400/500;
Make-shift house cum karaoke: (small joint road adjacent to Nimanhaemin soi 11) Never tried. Quality bad!

Note: When i say good quality gals for working gals in Chiang Mai, it means 8/10. They're not the so-called drop dead gorgeous 9 pointer you see once in a while in Bkk MP. If you're after the 9 or 10 pointer, there are quite several in Chiang mai. They hang out in clubs and they're not hookers!

Lastly, except for beer bars and Gogo bars which are not appropriate, for everywhere else you can bring own whisky bottle. Generally there is no corkage charge except for few clubs like Fabrique, Warm up sometimes, etc.. But even with corkage it's only Bt 200/300 (still cheap) .
Whisky price JW Red 1 Litre Bt830 / 70cl Bt750; 100 Pipers 70cl Bt 330.
Old 14-02-2011, 12:15 PM
Samster

Update on Infinity..

Latest happening joint. Just opened about a month ago, and it's 'pumping hot'!!! Chiobu aplenty. Note: Helps if you can speak Thai..

So here are the updates on recommended places in Nimmanhaemin Road, in the order of quality and quantity of chiobu:

1. Infinity 12am onwards
2. Warm up 9pm onwards
3. Monkey 10pm onwards
4. Chalum goong (teens) 11pm onwards
5. Bla bla bar (restaurant bar w live band) 8pm onwards

I have received many questions on Chiang mai from some bros here.
For bros who have read my contributions, please do not assume that these gals are easy for ons, when i refer to non-working gals (local party world). Chiang mai is GREAT for Parties with non-working gals. There are MANY HOT SYTs here, generally age range 17-23. But they aren't difficult either, compared to many other places we know. You may need to invest a bit of time (1 or 2 meets), bit of cash (on avg: spend 1k per time), and speak a bit of Thai.

Of course, if you just want direct transaction ST/LT, you can find plenty in the tourist world (see my earlier thread). For ST/LT with Northern gals, the place is harder to describe. You can contact me, in this case...
Old 14-02-2011, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post
For bros who have read my contributions, please do not assume that these gals are easy for ons, when i refer to non-working gals (local party world). Chiang mai is GREAT for Parties with non-working gals. There are MANY HOT SYTs here, generally age range 17-23. But they aren't difficult either, compared to many other places we know. You may need to invest a bit of time (1 or 2 meets), bit of cash (on avg: spend 1k per time), and speak a bit of Thai.
we need to have time as well. going there for short trip may not be as effective.

i just came back from CM & am planning to go during song kran. maybe we can catch up.
Old 15-02-2011, 12:56 AM
Samster

I have a group of bros coming here for songkran. We will be on rented motorbikes. Hope you can ride....

Songkran is high season in CMA. Good to book your air tickets early as they get more exp later (i think.. ) and hotels as they get fully booked.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Noelk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Muddymudpie for all your value info.

If I happen to get lucky - do you or anyone know of any ST hotels in Chiang Mai?. If so how much?. I'm staying at a non girl-friendly GH.

TIA.
Old 04-03-2011, 02:11 PM
Samster

most guest houses here are girl friendly. In any case, if yours isn't, there are many ST hotels throughout Meuang CM.... many in Santitham area (opp Kad suan kaew). cost range 100-300, 2-4 hours.
Old 24-03-2011, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 17
slackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of light

Heading up to chiangmai in april.

Looking for massage parlours like Subway, VIP at Ratchada.
I searched and it seems that fishbowl is only for soapies.

Any chiangmai expert bros can provide some info?
thanks in advance!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1