The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2016, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
musculardick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any one try at Yangon - Myanmar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMashimaro View Post
I have been busy for a while. Of course still going for quickie and freebies lol how about you bro? settling down in YGN? any new playground?
I don't go for quickies anymore. Only freebies.. lol.. Lot of new playground but got to do homework and spend some time. Sometimes fail sometimes got lucky. So enjoy the process....
Old 04-03-2016, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
HornyMashimaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by musculardick View Post
I don't go for quickies anymore. Only freebies.. lol.. Lot of new playground but got to do homework and spend some time. Sometimes fail sometimes got lucky. So enjoy the process....
oh ya sure. If you wanna throw some freebies, pls throw at me ya? :P haha
Old 07-03-2016, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
kelvinlim03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any brothers in Myanmar want to meet? I'm at sule.
Old 08-03-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
princeolust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on my excursion on my last trip at Yangon

That very night went to Emperor first.
Saw two more KTV nearby not sure if they are good any comments form fellow cheongster?

In the Emperor it like pitch black and was quickly setup with one petite girl after paying the 5000 kyats entrance fee.

Actually regret getting that girl as she was quite a dead fish back at the hotel.
Plus point she give me 3 shots by than was around 11pm

Next stop was JJ.
Much better girls selection. Open one bottle of whiskey for 60000 Kyats.
Next thing a few girls started to crowd around. The funny thing was my girl after a while started to argue with another pretty one called Mosiac I think.
She scared of her seducing me....like watching drama live.

I agree with bro very tired.....nowadays I enjoy drinking and company. Watching such drama unfold infront of me also very interesting.

Back to hotel with my girl........part 2......to be continue
Old 12-03-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeolust View Post
I agree with bro very tired.....nowadays I enjoy drinking and company. Watching such drama unfold in front of me also very interesting.
thanks for the mention bro. 1 more agrees with me.

how fun the night goes got very little to do with the girl, or any girls, or part thereof.

and nothing to do with the venue.

it's the brotherhood company that creates the atmosphere. well sometimes going solo will need some girls with repo. that works too.

now those soul-less walkers that pop up the golden question within 5 mins of introduction just turns me off.
Old 15-03-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
kelvinlim03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, update on my last trip to Myanmar, Yangon.

I went there for 4 days from Sunday to Wed. I managed to know a few gals from Wechat but they are not able to come out at night as they told me that their parents are very strict. Suppose to meet one in the afternoon but I went for outing with my colleagues. I know that there will not be any happy ending as i know my aim there.

Here is a summary:

Day 1
First night, kakis wanted to go Park Royal Hotel Club but was not open.

Day 2
I roamed around Park Royal Hotel Premises to check out if there are any spas. None was around that area.

Thanks to the information in this forum, I pluck up my courage to take a taxi to Hotel Shwe Gone Daing Massage.

Upon reaching, I was offered the menu, 10,000 Kyat for Traditional and 35,000 kyat for oil.

Opted for oil. Was led to a room near the reception table.

Oil massage was okay. Masseur wore jeans and stretchable T-shirt.

When she massage from back of my head to my tummy area with her breast over my face, I knew that there will be special.

After about 40mins of good massage, she ask if i wanted a HJ.

They only provide HJ and at 20,000 kyat.

I agreed and tried to autoroam but was rejected politely. Massage to soh her tummy area only.

Paid her 20,000 and wash up inside the room and tipped the reception and left.

Cab fare to from park royal was 4000 and return was 3000.

Day 3

Went to Park Royal. Entrance is 15,000 inclusive of a drink. Per jug of beer is 20,000. It was much smaller than I expected. Like the brothers mentioned here, the girls rather to go home empty than to warm you up.

I got eye contact with a 19 yo gal and brought her back to room.

On the way out of the Club, someone would sell you condom at 5000 and taxi ride at 5000 also. My hotel is just walking distance but the gal mentioned it would be included in her 100,000 which was agreed upon.

End up i paid for both as wanted to be a gentlemen.

Once in the room, she went for shower and i opted to shower together. Initially she was shy but agreed.

19 yo working in a mobile phone shop in the day and sometime will work at Park Royal at night.

FJ was tight. She willing to give 2 shots at least but i asked her to leave after 1 shot as I was tired too.

Yes, the hotel that i've stayed called me after the gal left to check if anything was missing.

Day 4
Home sweet home

Overall it was a fun trip as I wasn't having very high expectations. But having chiong so much in SG, it was really a relax trip there with the people not so money minded.
Old 17-03-2016, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 18
templeavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of light

Bros who have experienced with Shwe Gone Daing, and the Excel Tower oil massage (with HJ), please share your recommendations for the girls.

I will start with mine at Excel Tower (4th Floor),

I had sessions with Lay Pyay and Ingyin.

Name: Lay Pyay
Face (7 out of 10)
Complexion (8 of 10)
Boobs (7 out of 10) B, not too big and not too firm. But very nice to play with; No sucking allowed.
Damage (Oil Massage fees + 30,000 extra for HJ and play with boobs only. Never allowed to touch her inside her panty.
I really want to meet her outside and bonk her (no relationship; just pay and bonk)

Name: Ingyin
Face (6/10)
Complexion (6/10)
Boobs (8/10; Very firm; very nice; Allow to sucks)
Damage: (Oil Massage Fees + 25,000 for HJ and play with her boobs)

For Shwe Gone Daing,
Name: No.27 (Thidar)
Face (5/10)
complexion (6/10)
Boobs: I think girls at SGD usually don't allow playing with their boobs.
Others: She would lowered her pants and panty and allow to touch her butt and rub her lips. No fingering. She booty is like a black booty. Big!
Damage: (Oil Massage Fees + 30,000 for HJ and to play with)

For Excel Tower (3rd Floor)
--------------------------
Name: Moe Set
Face: 6/7 out of 10
Boobs: 6/10 (Ok. not too firm or big). Only touching.
Others: Lowered her pants and touch her gently. I put a little finger and she is tight without any lubricant. Maybe try with some oil next time when fingering...
Damage: (Oil Massage Fees + 20,000 to HJ, 5000 more to play with her boobs, 5000 more to lower her pants).

Please share with yours experience and recommendations at those outlet and possibly Novotel.
Old 18-03-2016, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Yangon airport terminal to open.

Eleven Myanmar March 18, 2016 8:22 am

State-owned Myanmar National Airlines will start using the new arrival and departure lounge for overseas flights on Sunday, according to Yangon Aerodrome.
The airline flies to Bangkok, Singapore and Hong Kong in addition to domestic cities.

The reinforced concrete and steel building is 240 metres long and 98 metres high. It has five-storeys and a 100-metre sky link to the car park.

Arrivals and departures are in the basement, passport control is on the first floor and security checks and departure gates are on the first floor. Shops are on the second floor and there is a recreation area on the third floor.

According to the airport development plan, Yangon Aerodrome will upgrade the airport to serve six million passengers annually. The airport currently handles 2.7 million.

The company is replacing the domestic terminal. It has already constructed car parks and roads within the airport.
Old 25-03-2016, 03:59 PM
Samster

templeavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by templeavenue View Post
Bros who have experienced with Shwe Gone Daing, and the Excel Tower oil massage (with HJ), please share your recommendations for the girls.

I will start with mine at Excel Tower (4th Floor),

I had sessions with Lay Pyay and Ingyin.............

Please share with yours experience and recommendations at those outlet and possibly Novotel.
Any one has any recommendations?
Old 28-03-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
asikboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello... greetings for everyone,

anyone try the massage in Chattrium Hotel? IMHO that's one of the best spa's in Yangon, the name is lilawadee spa if I not wrong, this place also can be happy ending stories..
for information the DC 20-30 USD for traditional massage and 40-50 USD for oil massage, they provide around 20-25 therapist,

Old 28-03-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
naux^naux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

been in yangon for the past 2.5 years, shuttling between sgp ygn bkk shanghai

personal experience

massages at Shwe gong daing and excel treasure, HJ usually 20-25k depending on whether they let u auto roam, massage and girl wise dont expect too high expectations.

What u can do is you can add them on viber and ask them out for dinner and drinks, the girls are usually shy but if u try u might get lucky after a few drinks.

bro "verytired''musculardick" u guys are full time staying in myanmar? maybe we could exchange numbers and go for a drink together, i just moved to 32nd street pabedan township, sometimes i stay at myaynigone san chaung township.
Old 29-03-2016, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asikboy View Post
Hello... greetings for everyone,

anyone try the massage in Chattrium Hotel? IMHO that's one of the best spa's in Yangon, the name is lilawadee spa if I not wrong, this place also can be happy ending stories..
for information the DC 20-30 USD for traditional massage and 40-50 USD for oil massage, they provide around 20-25 therapist,

Bro... Did you get a Happy Ending at Chattirum? What service did you get (HJ or FJ)? Please share.
Old 31-03-2016, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
crazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to behold

saw someone posted about sponsoring a girl? What exactly is the arrangement for sponsoring?

Sorry if its a very newb qns.
Old 31-03-2016, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 19
Humga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to all

Any bro brought back up to park from music Club? Is there a way to walk without walking past lobby? The Recep will check ID first?
Old 31-03-2016, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Azura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone going to JJ tonight?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1