The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2006, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
nanog69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias
i would like to share my 2 cents worth on how to get to dannok via hadyai. u can always take a motordop if you are on budget from "Bo Kor Sou" the bus-stop at hdy to dannok, it costs only 50baht one way. take about half hr. info correct as of aug 06.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aroymakmak
We all know that in Danok, we are technically still in Malaysia as we could receive phone call as Maxis, Digi, Celcom etc. But be warned to set your operator selection to MANUAL. If you set your operator selection to AUTO, u run the risk of the operator might just changed to Thai AIS,DTAC etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by katoeylover69
Callers to mobile phones now should start dialling "08", followed by the existing eight-digit number, as the new national numbering plan takes effect today.
Dear Matthias, Aroymakmak and KTL69,

Thanks for the feedbacks. Will update the DIY Explore In Danok website this weekend. Hope you all have an enjoyable weekend ahead.

Regards
Nanog69
Old 05-09-2006, 04:09 PM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias
anyway, i actually initially didnt want to disclose this secret as dannok is so small but anyway, those bros that used to chiong jb especially those from jb mob. you will be pleased to reminsince on old times with ex-GM, ex-SK, ex-99 and all the ex-JB LSB girls in Dannok. Most of them are there.

Some are waiting to get back to JB? maybe....well, to cut it short. if you are looking for old times sake, you can go there.

Too bad...I cant follow along as I have other "commitments"
Bro, hope you don't mind. Just to check the farms that these ex-JB-LSB girls are located. I was there 2 days back but did not got a chance to meet any of them.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 05-09-2006, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Any 'Tiger Shows' in Danok ?

Is there any ' Tiger Shows ' in Danok and what is the rate for booking the ' Tigress ' ?
Old 05-09-2006, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
aroymakmak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any 'Tiger Shows' in Danok ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Is there any ' Tiger Shows ' in Danok and what is the rate for booking the ' Tigress ' ?
Only 'MOUSE show' in DANOK. Is that suit u?????/
Old 05-09-2006, 06:25 PM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any 'Tiger Shows' in Danok ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroymakmak
Only 'MOUSE show' in DANOK. Is that suit u?????/
Kitten show should be more appropriate. Shalala, Chaba, Spider, Blueberry share similiar concept with slight variation. Bikini & topless dancer, lesbian & sexy dance are the key attraction.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 09-09-2006, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Vodkakick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

UUM convo event is happening now 9-11 Sep. Guess Danok be more hapening ... filled with student ?!
Old 14-09-2006, 01:10 PM
Samster

Dear Samster,

Another well-written field report has been added to the DIY Danok website. Thanks to bro vodkakick for his effort.

Regards
Nanog69
Old 14-09-2006, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mei Spa located at Her Jia Hotel.
CB:
Old 17-09-2006, 07:27 PM
Samster

Due to the bomb blasts in the heart of Hatyai City, I would advise members against making any travel plans to Danok too in the near future. Tension is high, and the whole Hatyai city is under high security alert. This threat may spread to Danok town itself. This is a serious matter, and it will be very irresponsible to downplay it and claim that things are back to normality the very next morning. The news from the international presses are not "heresay" or inaccurate as claimed by those whose businesses will clearly be badly affect by this terrible event.

There are always other places you can go to enjoy yourself.

Regards
Nanog69
Old 18-09-2006, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
godzillavspec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Nanog69 for your advise. Hey...why so heng??? Have to abandon my plans already. I got to pm Uncle TV that i have to cancell my holiday liao... Sian...
Old 18-09-2006, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Beh hiao kin, my 23/9 Danok schedule still on as planned.
CB:
Old 18-09-2006, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
godzillavspec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe i'll just go for massage & shopping at Danok then back before 6pm. Or alternatively, i can divert to Padang Besar to do shopping. Dun know Padang Besar still have massage or not? Used to be one of the top spot back in 80's-early 90's.
Old 19-09-2006, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Just a warning also to take precautions... if they can bomb Betong... they can bomb Danok... and there are only a few places with crowds... cheers and safe bonking...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 19-09-2006, 02:34 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Insurgency 'has crossed a new threshold'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Report from The Nation dated Tuesday 19 September 2006 :-

Analysis : Insurgency 'has crossed a new threshold'

The crisis in the deep South crossed a new threshold with the weekend bomb attacks in Hat Yai, because of the scale of the damage and the choice of targets.

However, targeting areas beyond Hat Yai is still a long way off, security officials say.

For more on the above, please refer to Posting # 1760 :-

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...32561&page=118
Old 20-09-2006, 09:36 AM
Samster

Danok the next bombing target ???

Report from The STAR dated Wednesday 20 September 2006 :-

Thailand increases surveillance at suspected troublespots

DANOK , a town near Bukit Kayu Hitam, Kedah, is a potential target for Thai separatists in view of the increase in bombings in southern Thailand.

Utusan Malaysia reported a source as saying that security in the border town, popular among Malaysians and other foreigners, had been stepped up in the wake of the recent Saturday night bombings in Haadyai, which killed four people and wounded 70.

Based on intelligence reports, Thai authorities had obtained information that the town was likely to be the separatists' next target, said the daily.

The source said Thai authorities have since stepped up surveillance from Sadao to Kampung Thai Changloon in Danok and Padang Besar on Monday.

Thai immigration procedures have also been tightened to monitor people entering and leaving the country, the source added

According to the daily, Danok is a popular shopping and entertainment destination for Malaysians. Aside from being one of the main entry points into Thailand, it is also one of the main business centres along the border.

Berita Harian reported that Malaysian police have tightened security checks along the border to stop Thais from fleeing to the country from southern Thailand.

It said the authorities were worried that the spate of violence there would force Thais to seek refuge in Malaysia.

The daily quoted Kelantan police chief Datuk Zulkifli Abdullah as saying that security at the border was under control and police have yet to receive any reports of Thais trying to leave their country.

He urged those with information of such attempts to alert the police.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1