The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2004, 05:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Petercyberson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Danok Lastest update

To all bros
Just came back from LOS Thailand,
Stay 2 days in Dandok, a town near Thai-Malaysia border.
This place quite happening compare to Hatyai.
Many cafe, pub, Karaoke, Disco start operating frm 2pm.
Alot of girl joint when u walk around, ST for 1000/B-1500/B.
Try 2 Thai chinese girls, good service compare to PRC girl.
Cost 3000/B for overnite.
Also try one FL thai fair girl for 2000/B overnite.
Good Hotel like Oliver, price 690/B big n confortable.
There r many small hotel range frm 400-500B per/day.
How to get there?
just take a coach frm Golden mile to Hatyai , but u drop after thai custom.
Frm Hatyai , take a minivan from pasa cost 45/B per pax
it takes 45 mins to reach there.
Hope this will help, for those 1 2 cheong this place **Dandok**
happy cheonging.
Old 19-04-2004, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petercyberson
To all bros
Hope this will help, for those 1 2 cheong this place **Dandok**
happy cheonging.
Is this place called Danok, next to the thai customs.

Do the hotel screen XXX movies 24 hours ..

How to get back to singapore from this place, please advise.

Cheers
Old 19-04-2004, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 23
fastbud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2000/3000 for overnight is expensive would expect to pay that in BKK

Normally when I go to that part of the world I like to stay in Songhkla. Sand sea and lots of women much quiter than HatYai but nicer place. There Can get an over night for between 500 and 1000 depending on the girl and you have plenty of choice.
Old 19-04-2004, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Petercyberson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros Simnon
Yes , the hotel all with XXXchannel.
If u 1 2 go back Spore, You can try some travel agency here, they can arange for u.
Not much Sporean here, mostly Malaysia from Penang and Alostar.
If u come frm Hatyai, buy the ticket from HY, then wait at the Thai custom
for the bus.Remember to call HY travel agency the bus no and time arrive.
The price 3000/B I booked was Thai chinese girl, for normal Thai 1500B-2000/B.
In Hatyai nowaday, a lot of girls heading to Danok, they can earn more
compare to HY.See many Thai chinese here.
HY nowaday, quality girl cost 2.5k -3K n not much variety, unless u
pick up the SC girl will cost 5k min for overnite.

Hope this will help.
Pete
Old 20-04-2004, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
DaiKor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fastbud,

I have been to Hatyai for over 50 times but only 2 time daytime driveby in Songkhla. Could you shed more information on Songkhla, like how many brothel (ayam farm) you think there is in Songkhla, what street they are on, what is the range of price compare to Hatyai, how about the hotel price?

I sure like to have a change of venue cheonging. Sian Lo (boaring) at one place (hatyai, all the time).

Since it is next to the beach, how is the seafood price?

Thanks a lot (even if you answer one or two).
Old 20-04-2004, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Songkhla no ayam farm but lots of bars that cater mainly to the ang-mohs from the oil&gas community.
Pavilion Hotel(less than B700) is nearest to the stretch of bars behind and down to Sadao Road where there's about 5-6 bars with some have pool table.(we call it the DarkSide) Can have short time upstairs the bar or booking for the nite. Barfine applies.
Newer hotel is the Samila Beach which is further down towards the beach but cost about B1k+.
Few nice pubs as well but some out of the way unless u get the girls to take u there.

Samila beach's got seafood, but i prefer the ones at Kor-Yor which is near and after the Songkhla hospital. Very cheap and good and best situated right in front of the sea kelong style. 4pax eat less than B1k. the usual seafood, fish, crab, prawn, veg, drinks.
Old 20-04-2004, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 23
fastbud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiKor
Fastbud,

I have been to Hatyai for over 50 times but only 2 time daytime driveby in Songkhla. Could you shed more information on Songkhla, like how many brothel (ayam farm) you think there is in Songkhla, what street they are on, what is the range of price compare to Hatyai, how about the hotel price?

I sure like to have a change of venue cheonging. Sian Lo (boaring) at one place (hatyai, all the time).

Since it is next to the beach, how is the seafood price?

Thanks a lot (even if you answer one or two).
the place has serveral bars similar to Bangkok and Pattaya where you can pay a bar fine and take the girl out.

Hotels there are two big hotels Pavillion http://www.res24.net/kingdomthailand.com/nst/pavilion/ and BP Samila http://www.bphotelsgroup.com/bpsml/bpsmlset.html costs around 1000 Baht per night and lots of small hotels near by the Pavillion costing around 500 upwards Royal Crown Hotel being one which close to a few bars as well and just up the road from Sado road. The Pavillion had massage place in it when I last stayed there but I never tried it so I don't know what it is like.

Bars are mainly on three roads there is a strip of about 5 bars on Sado road.
then there is a strip on a side road accross the main road from the Pavillion hotel forget name of the road. Then there are several bars and resturants on Sri Suda Road which runs perpendicular to Sado road where the main bar strip is can't miss it.

The place is very much quiter than Hat Yai so if your into a more relax scene then this a cool place to be. Most of the off shore Oil/Gas business is based in Songhla so this provides the trade for the bars.

As for Seafood prices are cheap and there are a few places just down the road from BP Samila hotel where are cool.
Old 21-04-2004, 02:33 PM
Samster

DaiKor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keet and Fastbud,

Thank you for the info. Look like that is not my cup of tea. I am not into bar scene and having to pick out a sophicicated (sp) puyin in the dark atmosphere is difficult. On top of that I have to pay barfine. It is just like in Koh Samui and Koh Phuket. I would rather stick with Hatyai chicken farm where I can go from shop to shop to find the one I like in the daylight and have 24 hour companion.

Those bar girls are street-smart and even newbie learn fast to hussle. There might be a few good lookers but a good looker with a good attitude, I say the chance is slim.
Old 29-12-2005, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bros ,

Just returned from a trip to Dannok and Songkhla.

Songkhla
=======
Songkhla is absolute waste of time. Just a few bars on one road and the girls quality sucks.

Went to the massage at Pavilion Hotel and the oil massage was good but the girls are all aunties .She asked for extras but I rather save it for a better opportunity.

BP Samila Hotel is overrated and is really quiet these days. Not many tourists. And the main tourist attraction of this whole town , the Songkhla beach was the biggest dissapointment of all. Extremley dirty , filthy like nobody cleaned the beach in the last 10 years. How can tourists come and lie on the beach or swim when it's so dirty . Really can't understand the authorities thinking. The town where a few administrative building are located is sparkling clean and the main revenue earner for the Hotels and other beach side businesses is neglected like anything. Overall Sogkhla deserves a miss when compared to Hat Yai and Dannok.

Dannok
======

Dannok is a real delight for those bored of Hatyai and looking for something new. Over the years the number of joints has grown sufficiently to make it a place to stop over and return without going to Hatyai at all. Karaokes, Discos , Strip Show Joints, Ayam Farms , Seafood Restaurants and some shopping and affordable comfortable hotels all aplenty here.

TMT is highly recommended for strip shows. Found that this is one of the better places where young pooyings with extremely good figure with strip bare and if you like accompany you while not performing all for a meagre tip of RM10. Night company can be negotiated at extra price usually 200RM unless the girl is returning to Hatyai later at night. If the girl is not interested they usually give the "returning to home in Hatyai" as the standard excuse. Up the price and they suddenly say that they don't mind staying one night away from home

Shalala is a nice place for watching some shows but no stripping. The girls/waitresses here are quite pretty and they mostly play Chinese techno songs.

For all day/night bookings , there are numerous farm houses to choose from ...almost the whole town is full of whores. The thing I noticed is that the girls are fairer skinned and better looking than the Hatyai/Bangkok counterparts. A lot of them are very young too. Going rate is 1500 for all day/night unlimited shots . Some joints accept exchange of goods if not satisfied with the performance

There are no fast food joints or cyber cafes or ancient massage joints but pretty OK makan places and very affordable hotels ranging from 40RM a night onwards.

Lately there is an influx of PRC girls mostly from Southern China who mostly are working in Karaokes , hanging below in the hotel lobby. Strike up a conversation with them and book them . More expensive around 350RM a night. But I rarely saw one that matched the streetwalkers of Geylang Lor 8 standard. The thai girls especially fair Northern Thailand girls are much better and give super gf like service ....lots of wet wet sex all night long ..... Dannok....Pattaya of the south!!
Old 29-12-2005, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I agree, been there only once and I must say a lot of SYTs, they look much better than the grils in Hadyai, however everytime I go with GTM Dekuip he always scared to go there coz of many reports of bros kena cheated by the girls, either they don't show up, leave early or steal your valuables. Hope that the situation has improved now.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Thailand king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat29
Hope to see more postings on the situation in Danook. It seem like this is a very happening place. Only concern is the security. Maybe experience bros can post more of their recent experiences in the forum.

Looks like Danook is over-taking Hatyai in terms of price and quality of gals.
Hi bros,
Danok nowadays very happening. Even have a new disco Paragon in which their beer is cheaper than Hy. Only RM 10 per btl but disco is slightly smaller than HY. Its just at the back of Oliver Hotel. For hotels to stay if bros wants better ones should go to either He Jia hotel (Have bowling and spa ) Oscar palace and Oliver . These hotels range from 650-690bt. Some provide breakfast. For those cheaper ones u can try PJ Hotel, Firatell . Its about 500bt. They are clean in terms of rooms. As for security concern i always feel that HY is a bit safer but all these will depend on your ownself luck. Also a place to recomend for those who wants massage. 2nd floor Satit Hotel a lot of puying. I think they hv at least 50 puying.Happy cheonging and goodluck!!!!!

TK Cheers!!!!
Old 08-01-2006, 01:07 PM
Samster

dannok019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If ur guy dont want to get cheated by the girls, so just booking the girl form the office & note down the captain hp no, contact them if anything happend. 1 more, never trust the bapa ayam who dint have their own office or not belong any office. They'll push up the price especially the singaporean. Any recommanded girl in dannok ?? Hp.no. was appreciated.
Here got a hp.no. that given by my friend 012-5948919 (Ah Ying). My men told me that the girl was hot, everything u want include AN*L. I call once but failed. This girl was not belong to any office, if u get luck just f.o.c. Choke dee krap !!!
Old 13-02-2006, 02:09 PM
Samster

maxisguy25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Danook

Well was in Danook on the 2nd Feb just after the CNY celebrations. Arrived at the Bukit Kayu Duty Free Complex’s at about 12noon. Went bought some beer and liquor with some friends who are also kakis of the “Land of The Thais”. Booked a cab to drive us across, as the traffic was terrible. It is a long time since I seen this kind of scenario at the border.
Was told that all hotels in Hatyai were fully booked till the end of the week and prices are doubled or tripled.
Anyway, no problem for us as we are staying in Danook. Quickly cleared customs and headed for my usual joint IPD Hotel. Surprised to see a new hotel opened nearby Phuipheng Hotel. Cost BHT 800 per nite. Price up because of CNY usual price BHT 600.
Checked in the hotel and my friends I headed out for lunch, as we were hungry. As we walked towards the main road to have lunch, survey some of the karokas but all were empty or with old chickens. Decided to have lunch and further scout the area.
My friends all-getting very worried that no gals were available. Told them we will be able to find some. Found a karaoke, forgot the name had a few but not to our taste and the price a maddening BHT 2500 to BHT 3000. On normal days maybe not even BHT 1000. Walked around and found one by the name of MIDA just at the end of town. Had a few good selections. Quickly my friends pick out their choices. I picked one by the name of Ah Nook.
Prices started at BHT2500 but managed to discount to BHT 1500. The mummy was friendly woman and gave in to our price.
Back in the room. She is 23 yrs old and claims to be studying in Bangkok doing BBA. Not married and no child bearing. Slim and Tall, body average, breast medium size. She had a very sweet smile and pleasant look. Very friendly. In bed 1st round normal ratings.
That nite after dinner she asked us to go to her mummy’s karaoke – Minnal Karaoke. We agreed and the gang went there for a while. Took 2 bottles of whiskey there. Corkage BHT 230 with ice cubes and BHT 100 for Coke. Fair pricing. Spent about 3 hours there drinking and dancing. My friends were enjoying themselves with all the attention given to them.
Back in the room that nite – the nite was fantastic compared to the evening shot. Very, very girl friend feeling and she went all the way to please me. After the sex, got a good hot bath and a massage before I fell asleep. Got in the morning and had to leave early as I was going to Langkawi for a meeting. One more round before saying goodbye. Exchanged phone numbers and arranged to meet up in March. She is going back to Bangkok this weekend to continue her studies and will be back in March.
Old 27-02-2006, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
ML's Dandok FR - 24/2/06 to 26/2/06

Just came back from a trip to Danok,

24/2/06
Arrived at Penang Airport at 8:20pm, but had to wait for another hour before my Penang friend arrive to pick me up, as he was caught in the jam on the Penang bridge becos of road works.

We reached Bukit Kayu Hitam at 11:30pm, cleared the immigration, and park the car at the duty free carpark before walking over to Sadao immigration. Was taken aback that the thai border don’t provide arrival card, it’ve to be purchase and fill-in by their people for M$2/pax. Another surprise beholds, needa pay the custom officer M$1 for getting our passport chop before entering.

Anyway, after the customs and we’re now in Danok. First impression, really a no-holds-bar cowboy town. Although the time is already past midnight, many pretty puyings can be seen walking / lining the main road.

We first headed to Oscar Palace Hotel, about 100+ metres on the right side upon clearing immigration. Was told that the hotel was full for the night, so we reserve our rooms for tomorrow at M$65/night. We went to F4 Mansion to check in for the night at 400Baht/night, which wan along the street beside Oscar Palace.

Having checked-in, we put down our bags and had a quick shower before heading out. First we went to Orange minimart to change money which was beside the 7-11 opposite Oscar Palace. R$1 = 10.5 Baht, and S$1 = 23 Baht. Changed our money and went to grab a bite at one of the road hawker. Had chicken rice, beef ball soup, and coconut 2 servings each. Total bill only 170Baht, dirt cheap.

After our meal, we proceed to Bangkok Café which was just 2 streets from where we were. The a-go-go dancers were on and we were led to our table. As we went alone, those available ladies quickly flock to us. I rejected quite a couple and only let 3 nice looking ones sit at our table. Order a bottle of JW Black at 1200Baht (more ex than Kiss Channel in HDY).

The gals at our table really had a go at the whiskey, while we were also drinking + rabba-ing while watching the pole dancers, got one beh pai leh. I told one of the waitress to invite her come my table for a drink during her interval. So she came over and after some formalities, we were toasting and roaming. But she made know to me that I’m not allowed to book her cos she is dancer and not booking gal, as this place also have their in house booking gals. But could be arrange after her work and stuffs, etc. But I decline to go any further and tip her and the other 3 gals 100Baht each for staying and drinking with us. We finished our drink and went off.

It was almost 2am when we left Bangkok Café, the last customer to leave. We went to the street in front to check out the puyings available for booking and were surprised that there were still some pretty good looking puyings available for booking. We decided to take our gals from Pinky Karaoke at 1500Baht each for LT. Went back to our rooms and do what is to be done.

After our deed, agreed with my friend that we should swap partners for the night. I make known to the gals on this and promise them I’ll top up another 1000Baht each if they’re game for it. They took up the offer and I gave them 150Baht to go buy food. My friend went back his room to sleep, while I left the room to go out walk walk.

Just outside my hotel, a few units away saw a couple of puyings drinking bir outside their office. The karaoke joint name is Honey. I ask whether can I join them for bir, which they welcome me openly. Gave one of the gal 200Baht to get bir and she came back with 6 big bottles of local bir. We end up finished drinking 12 bottles and by then is already 4am+. So I excused myself and went back to my room.

Upon reach my floor, saw my gal and my friend’s gal waiting outside our rooms. Guess my friend must have slept like a log. So I told the 2 gals to go my room. My gal wanted to sleep, so I ask my friend’s gal whether she is still game for my previous offer, which we end up having great sex with my gal just lying beside us trying to sleep.

Done whats to be done, wash up and hit the sack with me sleeping between 2 gals.

To be continue …
CB:
Old 27-02-2006, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ML's Dandok FR - 24/2/06 to 26/2/06

... Continue ...

25/2/06
Woke up the next day, tip my gal 200baht and the other gal 1000baht and they left. We then gather our stuffs and check out from hotel and proceeded to check in to Oscar Palace. Considering the standard/state of Danok, this can be consider to be a pretty good hotel.

Left our stuffs in our room and went to the stall on the left of Oscar Palace to have our breakfast, nasi padang thai style. Self service on the dishes, take how much pay how much. Total bill for 2 pax 120Baht including drinks.

After our meal, went across the road to change some more baht and bought some snacks and bir from the 7-11 beside. Then headed back to our room to put our barangs and headed out to the pasar malam on the right hand side the moment you cross the customs. Lots of things to buy over there ranging from local produce to no frill clothings, bags, and shoes.

Headed back to our room after that to wash up and went for the traditional massage on the 3rd floor of the hotel. The cos of the massage is 240baht.

After our massage, we went out to check the ayam farms on both sides of the main road, nothing much, guess pretty ones start work late and/or were already pre-booked by their regular.

We ended up at a karaoke (which don’t event have karaoke system) joint and made our pick. I pick a 22yo fair puying (6.8/10) at 2000baht, while my friend took another 18yo puying (6/10)for 1500baht.

We went back our rooms for some ice-breakers, having bir while TCSS-ing. Was switching channels on the TV purposely stopping at the 2 porn channels to for a while to see the reaction of the 2 puyings. My friend’s puying bei luan, she said she want it and pulls my friend back into their room.

By this time my gal had already unzip my pants, and my small head is already in her mouth. The sex was good but definitely not as wild as the pervious night.

We went out for dinner at 6pm at one of the shop along the main road. After dinner went to jalan jalan and do some shopping. Both my puying a sexy red color top which barely covers her breast at 230baht after some bargaining from her, for her to wear tonight. We back room to have another round, better than the first round.

At 10pm, we make our way to Dragon disco just behind our hotel. Bir was cheap, 110Baht/big bottle after discount. This place really no government, the music was loud and the people there “feng tou” openly.

We left the place around 2am+ with our gals barely walking straight and went back to our rooms. I had one of the best sex I ever had for the past 2 years. It wasn’t wild, but passionate.

26/2/06
Had another round in the morning in the shower. Tip my gals 300Baht and she went off. After that we packup and check out from hotel and walk to the immigration. Departure also needa pay M$1/pax to get our passports chop.

Head back to duty free side to get the car and drove south to Penang to catch my flight back to Singapore.

End.
CB:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1