The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2004, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: thai baht rate update

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwanteen
personally i think it's too much of a hassle to rush around and look for the difference, not very significant if considering the $$$ that u will spend on your trip.

my 2 bahts : it's only my personal view and dun flame me hor
No hassle !!! Just change on arrival at Thail airport there are many bank counters there. I'm in BKk airport today. The rate is 23.54.

If I change it at Sland MC it' going to be 23.3.
I change S$2000 for my spending and pay for the hotel for my stay in BKK. That's a different of 480 baht.... A good meal for me and my tirak. Plus no need to go all the way to GM or Parkway parade.... I can change whatever i need.

Cheers
Old 02-06-2004, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
No hassle !!! Just change on arrival at Thail airport there are many bank counters there. I'm in BKk airport today. The rate is 23.54.

If I change it at Sland MC it' going to be 23.3.
I change S$2000 for my spending and pay for the hotel for my stay in BKK. That's a different of 480 baht.... A good meal for me and my tirak. Plus no need to go all the way to GM or Parkway parade.... I can change whatever i need.

Cheers
23.54 is a very good rate... last month I saw 23.4 at bkk airport...
Old 05-06-2004, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

rates in GM today 23.65. better start to hog thai baht liao...
Old 05-06-2004, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
koche77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe change abit here for loose change then travel there to change bulk of it. Usually exchange rates much better overseas.

Just my 2 cents comment
Old 28-06-2004, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 21
cyrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys, last saturday .. rate was about 23.7 .. sillypore dollar seems strong change more and cheong more ...!!!
Old 28-06-2004, 10:49 PM
Samster

tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrus
guys, last saturday .. rate was about 23.7 .. sillypore dollar seems strong change more and cheong more ...!!!
today rate in GM also 23.70!!! for remittance the rate even higher... quick man... go and remit $$$ to your tiraks... she will love u more after that. kekeke
Old 29-06-2004, 11:25 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak69
today rate in GM also 23.70!!! for remittance the rate even higher... quick man... go and remit $$$ to your tiraks... she will love u more after that. kekeke
yeah yeah, the more you remit, the more she 69 for you and you for her.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 30-06-2004, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
yeah good rate....how about one time remit 1 million bhat for her...so no need to remit every month, she will love u even more than any sponsor..hahahahahahaha
Old 01-07-2004, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy
yeah good rate....how about one time remit 1 million bhat for her...so no need to remit every month, she will love u even more than any sponsor..hahahahahahaha
bro, correct me if i'm wrong but i feel that WLs dun know how to save money. the more you give the more they spend... jin reu khrap?

anyway why give her 1m? break into instalments better... its like drug... shiok already she will always come to you again... give one time big big... no kick liao cos it can last her some time... u outlive usefulness...
Old 01-07-2004, 10:43 AM
AV Hunter

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I just want to share some info.Lacking of cash on hand,i used my UOB Debit card to make payment in entertainment establishment in Bangkok during the 7th & 9th June last month.One payment slip is Bht 2000,after the UOB bank transfer the amt to Sgd is $85.53.That mean the exchange rate i get is 23.38 at that time.I think the rate is consider good for me,i would prefer to make my payment by card.Unless they need me to pay by cash,that "lanlan" i have to go ATM to make withdrawal when UOB will charge a $5 service fee for oversea withdrawal.(Is it $5 or less,can"t really remember)In the end,it will cost more than using card.Do you brudders think so too?I attached a related website www.mymoneyskills.com for more info on credit & debit cards.

Last edited by AV Hunter; 01-07-2004 at 10:55 AM.
Old 10-08-2004, 09:26 PM
Samster

forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

saw bangkok bank's website..... rate today is 23.8...
Old 10-08-2004, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumer
saw bangkok bank's website..... rate today is 23.8...
interbank rate quoted on yahoo finance site today is more than 24THB to a SGD.
Old 11-08-2004, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
interbank rate quoted on yahoo finance site today is more than 24THB to a SGD.
Yeah, caught the finance news segment on television, indicated 24.1 something.
Old 12-08-2004, 09:22 AM
PUPPYLOVE888

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumer
Yeah, caught the finance news segment on television, indicated 24.1 something.
So good rate?Better stock up since planning for a trip year end
Old 12-08-2004, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro, correct me if i'm wrong but i feel that WLs dun know how to save money. the more you give the more they spend... jin reu khrap?

anyway why give her 1m? break into instalments better... its like drug... shiok already she will always come to you again... give one time big big... no kick liao cos it can last her some time... u outlive usefulness...
Drug is difference from money mah. You yrself also like one big amount of money right?? she also the same mah....one time give her many many money spent until shiok shiok....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1