The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Khon Kaen

Old 03-12-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Old 03-12-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

Khonkaen Airlines moves closer to take-off.

KHON KAEN: A tri-partite team from Thailand, Laos and Singapore is to draw up an operational plan for a new provincial airline to serve travellers in the Northeast.

Khon Kaen Chamber of Commerce, Phongsavanh Group of Laos and Mekong Group Pte Ltd from Singapore have signed a memorandum of understanding to study the operational details of establishing Khonkaen Airlines. The team aims to complete the study within six months.

Under the agreement, the study will cover legal issues, aviation regulations in Thailand and abroad, and airline registration requirements. The study will be administered by Mekong Group.

Khemchart Somchaiwong, chairman of Khon Kaen Chamber of Commerce, said the airline would be registered in Thailand while Phongsavanh Group, the previous operator of Lao Central Airlines, would provide the jets. It is expected that Boeing 737-800 MAX and 777-300 aircraft would be deployed in the beginning stage.

He said Khon Kaen international airport serves around 1.5 million passengers a year, and several foreign airlines have expressed interest in adding it to their itineraries.

Mr Khemchart believed that the new airline would increase the number of foreign visitors to the region and offer international connections for residents of 20 northeastern provinces.

Somboon Phongsavanh, chairman of Phongsavanh Group, said it would be a historic event for the company to participate in operating an airline in a foreign country. The company has already ordered the jets needed for the new airline from Boeing, he said.

The initial routes are likely to link Khon Kaen with destinations along the Mekong River, in China and elsewhere in Asia.
Old 18-05-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Khon Kaen

Khon Kaen here I cum.
Old 15-09-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 19
hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!
I am in KK today for a few days. Any bros around to catch up for a drink and share notes please PM.
Old 15-09-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
I wasnt in KK but ... KK not the same as the past, the local scene if u can find it isnt dirt cheap ... also the local thai borthels have all been closed down, good luck
Thanks for your feedback bro Tom. Maybe I'll just cut my trip short and run to Chiangmai.
Any bro has suggestions on Spas?

Thanks.
Old 15-09-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
It’s all about contacts. Similary like some mentioned Cnx is a laid back Citi, I would said partially true. I saw unexpected surge in Cnx for spas which catered for locals as well as non locals.
Interesting views bro 55.. . Sounds experienced.
Any recommendations for Spas and pickup points in KK and CNX? Thanks.
Old 15-09-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Read Cnx thread. There’s quite a info there. ...
Those tuk tuk drivers will bring you go.
Good suggestion bro 55.. My humble 11 points in appreciation.
Old 15-09-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottip View Post
Good suggestion bro 55.. My humble 11 points in appreciation.
Try the MP at Charoenthani Hotel which 3 class of masseur normal, soapy and model. The model gals will seat oustide the fish tank.
You can find some FL at Rad and or U bar disco near to Glacier hotel.

Has not been to KK for quite sometime now.

Chok Dee & Sanook.
Old 16-09-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

There are places to go at KK--just need to know where to go. If you can speak Thai, going to KK can be a good place to pick up university girls. It's known as university town for a reason.

If you looking for MPs, try Kosa or Chaoroenthani hotel. There is also another place called Caesar.

If looking for beer bars, plenty of them along the street located around Pullman.

If looking for Thai bars and night clubs, there is always U-bar. Other establishments would be around Rad complex, such as 99 vintage, Monroe club etc. For these places, you can try your pick-up skills.

Another option if you stay at Pullman is to go to the karaoke / lounge there. You can tell the papasan or mamasan you are looking for girl's company.
Old 16-09-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 16
malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
There are places to go at KK--just need to know where to go. If you can speak Thai, going to KK can be a good place to pick up university girls. It's known as university town for a reason.

If you looking for MPs, try Kosa or Chaoroenthani hotel. There is also another place called Caesar.

If looking for beer bars, plenty of them along the street located around Pullman.

If looking for Thai bars and night clubs, there is always U-bar. Other establishments would be around Rad complex, such as 99 vintage, Monroe club etc. For these places, you can try your pick-up skills.

Another option if you stay at Pullman is to go to the karaoke / lounge there. You can tell the papasan or mamasan you are looking for girl's company.
Are you reffering to KK or CM?
Old 16-09-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:

Disclaimer: Info is at least 1 year old...if anyone has updated info on KK recently, hope to hear your views too.
Old 18-09-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
There are places to go at KK--just need to know where to go. ..... It's known as university town for a reason.

If you looking for MPs ...

Thanks bro atoll. Lots of useful tips. My FR will follow soon when I have some time. Both hands busy now. I think this thread deserves an update.
Sorry bro atoll, I tried to up your reps with my humble 13 but the SB system did not allow me to do it. Will try again when I figured out what the problem is.
Cheers!
Old 18-09-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
There are places to go at KK--just need to know where to go. .... It's known as university town for a reason.

If you looking for MPs......

Yes. Thank you bro atoll. Lots of excellent tips. I just up your rep pts my humble 13 in appreciation. Hope it goes through.

Here's my update on KK as promised.
1. .....

KK is certainly not another BKK, or PTY. No hardcore AGG estabs to speak off. If have, I don't know where.. Maybe other samsters can help.
But it is not devoid of entertainment. Enough to keep you busy for a few days. ... "If you know where to go..."

RAD Complex is one of the great hot spots. Like TS said, its a large complex with 4 sections, but the place appears to have been reorganized. The Monroe Club with sexy bikini SYTs in the wading pool is GONE !! . In its place is the "HOME" - something like a restaurant/Lounge/Pub?? Sounds like family place, but leave your kids home, at your real Home..!!
Its got a collection of 30-40 sexy nose bleeding, SYTs mostly 19-22 yo, my rating +7/10 and above. They sit near the entrance at about 8pm, waiting for you to take one or more of them at 400 bahts/hr to accompany you for dinner/drinks/disco around around the Complex. By bout 9pm, most are taken up, like hot (cream) cakes!! PPS is sure to say clearly: "NO GO HOTEL". I was told they are mostly U-Students looking for support. Most have BFs or sugar daddies on contract and have no need to go ST or ONS with strangers. But show your big fat wallet and/or if you look like AndyLau, - I am sure some who are in-betwn contracts can be persuaded.

To the left of The HOME, is a restaurant/pub called the The Street Cafe. Nice cafe environment for adults. Small 2 piece band playing the now kind of music. Not bad. I had dinner there one night. Great spot for bird watching !! I had a hot one positioned right across of me next table - always giving me the CFM look everytime when she thinks the 60+yo Farang who's paying her 400/hr to sit next to him wasnt looking. Had to work hard to concentrate on dinner so I don't stick the spoon in my nose ... hahaha !!

To the right of HOME is the Disco. Did not check it out. Not my thing...!!!
Also noticed that if you have a few bottles of alcohol opened and serving freely, the butterflies seems to congregate for the "honey!!". Flash the fat wallet, and it gets even better.

There are a couple of other sections in the RAD Complex that I did not checkout. I passed by the place again at about 12am and the place is zigging... Must be lots of FLs around. I noticed, the SYTs come in 2s on their bikes. Im sure they go home in different directions. Too late for me to find out. Didn't need too, I already had my Catch of The Day !!!

I should also mention that there are some nice, quite new restaurants with music. .... Wine 22, Vintage 99, Full Frame, ... surrounding the RAD area.

Sorry, Have to go now..!!

Stay Tune for updates on Soapy Massages, and HE Oil Massage; Shower Massage... Music Bars, Barfine Bars, Oickup Bars, . ShowTime Pub .. ).. Also Wechat Univ girls encounters, Watchout for LBs, Shopping Mall encounters; Farangs and their SYTs..!! ..

Lots to do Day and Night in KK !! .

( ... To Be Continued ... 2)
Old 18-09-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

(Continuing .. 2...)

Soapy Massage. There are at least 2 that I know of and have checked on. Lily and Caesar. Nuat Kao at Kosa appears to have been boarded up. Soapy Prices range 1600-2200 depending on ML. Lily is less expensive than Caesar, mostly cos Caesar has better quality (younger) MLs. They both also have Oil Massage at 650-700 for 2hrs. Add on HE is about 1k-1.5k, again depending on ML. The older ones seems to provide better service. So if you are facing down with your eyes closed, just imagine the most beautiful woman you can imagine doing you and keep your eyes closed when you turn around. I got a B2B Oil from one, using ample oil instead of soap. Of course what makes it good was her size Ds. Problem is this gets a bit messy. Chose your poison.

Regular Thai, and Oil Massages also available at Kosa Level 3. Actually this probably has the best facilities. The rest are quite aged and worn - the facilities , not the ML. Villa Massage provides Shower massage. I did not try because did not see anything that strikes interest. Prices are less, so you can guess why.

Bars. Good music bars around the Pullman Vicinity. Most popular is the U-Bar. Lots of university type crowd. More run of the mill types are My Bar, Erics, Yokotai, Happy Times,.. Most have ladies on Barfine exit programs.
These ae just across from Pullman. Others are on the same road as RAD side - Blue Bar, DiDines. Of course, not to forget RAD.!

(To be continued ... 3)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1