The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2009, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 15
HKT Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Khon Kaen

Hi all, newbie here although been hanging around reading what you've all been talking about.

Just wanted to share my recent trip to Khon Kaen. Only went out for one night and didn't spend a long time so nothing great to talk about. Went to a place called Rad in town and it was a pretty big joint with 4 separate areas. Two big rooms with live band, VIP karaoke rooms, and coyote area. Just had a look at the live band areas but didn't sit down I stayed in the coyote area. It was busy and lots of girls around and all dressed in lingerie only. Overall girls were pretty and tall and the fact they were only wearing underwear helps.

Typical pole dancing etc. but there is also a shower and the girl will go in and do a sexy foam bath thing. But the one thing that stuck me was the girls are very willing to take off their tops as I saw quite a few of them whipping their tops off while sitting, grinding, and groping with customers. It seems to be more hard core than Bangkok and Phuket as it's rare to see girls so willing to do so now. Will definitely go back and spend more time in Khon Kaen next time.

Around the area also lot's of other bars etc. Maybe some of you guys here have been before and have more experience? Cheers.
Old 23-12-2009, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Khon Kaen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKT Boy View Post
Hi all, newbie here although been hanging around reading what you've all been talking about.
Wah "noob" can chiong until so far up north? So what did u do after all that groping in the bar? Damage report leh....

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 24-12-2009, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Which part of LOS is Khon Kaen?
Old 24-12-2009, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Strictly for newbies......
Old 24-12-2009, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
linda tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it is located in the northeast of thailand,their main language is issan.six to eight hours journey from bkk if you taking a bus.
Old 24-12-2009, 11:13 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Khon Kaen is located in the Khorat Plateau, in the central-northwestern area of Isaan. Its geographical location is 16°26′N 102°50′E.

Khon Kaen is a regional center for education, financial institutions, government offices and transportation. The city is also an industrial center, especially for the region's silk trade, as well as an agricultural hub. It is also the home of Rajamangala University and Khon Kaen University—the largest university in the Northeast, with a student population of around 20,000

My old tirak was from Khon Kaen uni

Happy Holidays to all Samsters! Fuck Safe! Don't Drink & Drive! And have a good one!

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 25-12-2009, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
linda tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mine was a sad story............
Old 26-12-2009, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda tan View Post
mine was a sad story............
Awww... what happen? Care to share? But how many happy stories are there anyway? Mine also sad story but pick myself up, learn from mistakes and moved on.

BTW forgot to add that Khon Kaen is where the Leo beer brewery is! As my previous post, its basically a uni town so that means lots of SYTs in tight uniforms! Happy Holidays!

Old 26-12-2009, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Awww... what happen? Care to share? But how many happy stories are there anyway? Mine also sad story but pick myself up, learn from mistakes and moved on.

BTW forgot to add that Khon Kaen is where the Leo beer brewery is! As my previous post, its basically a uni town so that means lots of SYTs in tight uniforms! Happy Holidays!
Agreed, how many happy stories are there....I have been lucky all the while, again maybe who know.....

I managed to bail out before the sad part move in......
Old 26-12-2009, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Dunno bout u guys,but i find that Khon Khaen churn out alot of beauties
Old 27-12-2009, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

There is a daily 1 hr flight from BKK to Khonkaen. Weather is cool and nice and town is small and people are friendly. I have driven from BKK to Khonkaen, takes about 5 hrs. There are a few fish tank joints like in BKK, but standard in the fish tanks and the KTVs and the discos are not as good. Most of the good ones all gone to BKK. But prices are reasonable. As Khonkaen is near the Laotian border, next town is Nong Kai and the Friendship Bridge to Laos. You can find action there also. Although cheap, standards are so-so.
In Khonkaen, hang around the shopping centre and you may pick up the college girls.
Interesting food is the grilled (kampung) chicken, which is grilled over an oil drum stove, and the morning fried eggs, cooked and served in min-woks.
Old 28-12-2009, 02:05 AM
Samster

OK... enuff of the geography lessons. Hey TS! Where is your FR? Camping here for so long uncle squat until knees pain leow leh!

Old 05-01-2010, 05:30 PM
Samster

Hi Guys,

Sorry, I haven't been online for a week now so haven't checked here since. I'm a newbie here but been partying for quite some time now. Only been reading what you guys have been talking about but never actually posted til now.

Anyway, Khon Kaen is definitely happening and lots of pretty girls around. Now that Central just opened you guys should definitely go hang out there to check out the uni girls. As most of you know alot of the working girls in Thailand are from Issan.

As for FR I'm afraid I won't have any as I was only at the place for a short while and it was the table next to me that the girl took off her top. Just thought that's more daring than in Bangkok and Phuket as over there girls are not allowed to go topless.

Definitely will go back for a visit when I have the chance again.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:53 AM
Samster

Hey Bro HKT... u some prick tease? Silent for so long and post this kind of FR? Sure or not? Or u want uncle here wait in vain izzit?

555... u say u been partying for quite some time but then say girl taking off top is more daring than Bangkok or Phuket? Hmmm... have you been attending McDonalds birthday parties or what?

Anyway... Sawadee Pii Mai to yah!

Old 06-01-2010, 01:44 PM
Samster

indian, sorry didn't mean to be a tease. Just not much for me to talk about as I was only there for a short time.

As for taking the top off I haven't seen that done in Bangkok and Phuket for a long time now unlike years ago where all the go go bars in Patpong and Patong are topless all the time. As far as I know there are only a few small places that do that now. Obviously you're more experienced than I am. Do tell your stories!!

Happy New Year to you too. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1