The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2004, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
Make sure she dun put them on for you "inside out" or else it will be a terrible outcome!
hehe. c ya when i get back this weekend.
Old 09-06-2004, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lanparparlan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi there, anyone got good recommendations as to resturants in patong beach and phuket town, and places for massages. Be going with my gf, so unfortunately, have to settle for those decent traditional massage where they service woman as well.........
Besides water activities, any other places of interest we can go in phuket??
Old 09-06-2004, 08:32 PM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanparparlan
Hi there, anyone got good recommendations as to resturants in patong beach and phuket town, and places for massages. Be going with my gf, so unfortunately, have to settle for those decent traditional massage where they service woman as well.........
Besides water activities, any other places of interest we can go in phuket??
bro please read thru the thread, many decent places included as recomended for those going with gf.
Old 15-06-2004, 03:53 PM
Samster

bro cool you still there? i will coming back to pay road tax etc end of month. i am going to changsha next week and after a couple of days here then to my 12 bottles in fantasia. i heard raining everyday? have fun in chalong, sanook
Old 23-06-2004, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 20
DARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to all

Hi guys,

read thru' the very informative thread. I will be going to phuket 2nd week of July with some buddies. Not my first time there but have not ventured out of Patong area.
One question for the expert Phuket bros out there. Fantasia sounds like a great place to hang out. but can't quite make out what kinda place it is. ie just a club with the usual FL gals to chat up and agree on a price or no FL chicks and upto your own skill to chat up normal chicks or a out and out meat market inside a club.... Sorry abt my ignorance.
Waiting for my learned friends out there to impart some wisdom.

Thanks in advance Bros...
Old 23-06-2004, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSARCASM
Hi guys,

read thru' the very informative thread. I will be going to phuket 2nd week of July with some buddies. Not my first time there but have not ventured out of Patong area.
One question for the expert Phuket bros out there. Fantasia sounds like a great place to hang out. but can't quite make out what kinda place it is. ie just a club with the usual FL gals to chat up and agree on a price or no FL chicks and upto your own skill to chat up normal chicks or a out and out meat market inside a club.... Sorry abt my ignorance.
Waiting for my learned friends out there to impart some wisdom.

Thanks in advance Bros...

Since Bro Natto is probably resting this evening pre-Changsa, I shall take the liberty to reply about Fantasia even though I have only visited once.

Its a club with a live band, shows and some dancers on podiums and there are lounge type seatings as well as the high seats around small high tables.

Its open concept and targetted at Asian tourists mostly. In the main hall, there is a line up of lades (for booking out or for accompanying guests) which you can inspect and "order" to your table. There are mamasans of course.
Pricing if I remember correctly was 1800 for ST and 2500 for LT. At the time of my visit, there were not enough good quality ladies (in terms of looks) and if you wanted a nice one, you had to like reserve for the next day what nice ones you see with other tables who had pre-booked or arrived early.

No, its not the kind of place to expect single ladies on the prowl to meet. Last I heard, they were going to bring in something like 200 women after the soft opening. I have no confirmation if they have done so.

The following places I am very familiar with.
For picking up women and great atmosphere, I personally prefer and recommend Timber Rock (everyone who knows Phuket Town should know the place on Yaowarat Road I believe ). Great Band and after 10pm, its where the single ladies (in small groups) are. Many working ladies also throng this place.

Alternatively, some people esp. Western men prefer Jammin (on Bangkok Road just before you turn off to Chaofa Rd East to Chalong). Lots of singles to be picked up there too.

Be aware that many are "on the line" at both places too. There are other joints in town which I am not familiar with.

Very young singles might want to mix it at the New Planet Disco where I saw many singles going. To be successful here in Planet, you need some basic Thais in my opinion or be damm good looking and seen to be "buying" drinks!

Lastly, in Phuket town at the places I mentioned, you are welcome to bring in your own duty free bottles of alcohol and there is no cockage. They make their profits out of charging you for Ice and Mixers! The beauty of Phuket!
Old 24-06-2004, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 20
DARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to all

thanx for the great info bro.....much appreaciated.
Old 29-06-2004, 02:58 PM
Samster

hey bro sass, i back with two sour plum between my leg. the girls in hunan swa koo. i can make money by selling lactacid there. thanks for helping out. the cost of the ladies is 2600 bht book out.the girl in the tank, the dancers and anyone else can get. either you have a fast tonque or a lot of time to spend in there with $$$$$$$$$$$$. go to kosomo on fri and sat, power lah. here you can try to chat them up if you speak thai or you might end up with katoey. be careful and you can have lot of fun. btw it's raining season now don't expect a tan except qt. sanook
Old 29-06-2004, 11:40 PM
Samster

sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
hey bro sass, i back with two sour plum between my leg. the girls in hunan swa koo. i can make money by selling lactacid there. thanks for helping out. the cost of the ladies is 2600 bht book out.the girl in the tank, the dancers and anyone else can get. either you have a fast tonque or a lot of time to spend in there with $$$$$$$$$$$$. go to kosomo on fri and sat, power lah. here you can try to chat them up if you speak thai or you might end up with katoey. be careful and you can have lot of fun. btw it's raining season now don't expect a tan except qt. sanook
sour plums - what did they do to ya?

and what would lactacid do for that? Must learn something new here.

Thought you went to see and service or be served by that changna lady from the kampong?

Kosomo sounds interesting - will check it out when I have time to.

By the way, I did go to the U-Turn place and missed seeing the nung thing. Damm place does not start to have people till midnight too - where the hell are these nungs before then? JC area I presume?

Do you have a mobile number to dial to shorten the process? PM me if you do - thanks. I get someone to speak viet to her!
Old 30-06-2004, 12:20 AM
Samster

bro sass. my two ball dried up in changsha. did'nt come of room two days until assitant manager call to check if my room neded cleaning. lactazid for controlling ph balance of chee bye, else they get thrush or fungus. when that happens you get ham yue smell. now the happening is on jc road. they all move to u turn when the other joints as u turn has liscence for later hours. will pm u my hp no. cheers
Old 30-06-2004, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro sass. my two ball dried up in changsha. did'nt come of room two days until assitant manager call to check if my room neded cleaning. lactazid for controlling ph balance of chee bye, else they get thrush or fungus. when that happens you get ham yue smell. now the happening is on jc road. they all move to u turn when the other joints as u turn has liscence for later hours. will pm u my hp no. cheers

Damm whoa man! dun overdo it cos too much and you really get sian of the lady too.

I do have your HP was wondering if you have the HP of Nung and I will then get someone to talk to her in Viet if she is around!

The waiting around in U Turn turned off a friend of mine so we left after a couple of jugs!
Old 01-07-2004, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Damm whoa man! dun overdo it cos too much and you really get sian of the lady too.

I do have your HP was wondering if you have the HP of Nung and I will then get someone to talk to her in Viet if she is around!

The waiting around in U Turn turned off a friend of mine so we left after a couple of jugs!
bro sass, they all speak mandarin. should'nt be any problems with communications.
Old 02-07-2004, 03:50 PM
mueang tai

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

any of you veteran bros will be in phuket town 7/9 - 7/15 ?

first time to phuket, be cool to hook up with bro natto3, soul, sassina2, etc....and also to keep me out of trouble
Old 23-07-2004, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quote:

bro sass, you in town? lately i getting involved with chick in town disco. so i did'nt have time to post. i will not have so much time to spend in phuket. want to go back to china asap. the last time i came back ,got the flu real bad phew lasted 3 weeks. planing to go on the offensive again. hmm was thinking of thrip to mongolia this summer. like that?
Old 23-07-2004, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro sass, you in town? lately i getting involved with chick in town disco. so i did'nt have time to post. i will not have so much time to spend in phuket. want to go back to china asap. the last time i came back ,got the flu real bad phew lasted 3 weeks. planing to go on the offensive again. hmm was thinking of thrip to mongolia this summer. like that?
my friend, I messaged your thai HP yesterday as I arrived from Bangkok. Also called your HP but it seemed to be off.

Last nite I was truly solo as I went out to check out various places you had mentioned including "Kortormor" (the Thais say thats the right name?) and did not want my other good friend here to know I was in town or else, I will end up on his circuit!

Also had a dinner date with a local University )Prince of Songkhla) lass (internet contact) but she turned out not my type and, I did not force her to stay after dinner although she had nice breasts and seemed to be a jolly lass.
Damm, been here so many times and I did not realise that the University has such a nice talent pool here!

My back up for the nite was a lady from Grand Plaza who had been keeping in touch with me since last trip so thats how the nite ended.

Maybe we catch up later tonite late?

Andy

p.s. my local HP - I will PM you.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1