The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2004, 06:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: new fantasia

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
bros coming to phuket town will be glad to know that fantasia has gone big time. they have taken over the pearl theatre at the corner of phangha road and montri road. this will be the BIGGEST club in phuket island. imagine a theatre turned into a night club. i wonder how many girls in the no of dancers they're going to have. i spoke to cuwat, the owner, the other day and he told me this is a big project. meanwhile at the old club there are some new dancers with amazonian bods. to bro cool the new singers are to his taste! the mama san ja is quite a looker, me thinks she looking for sugar daddy. lots of happening in james garden and fever corner after the clubs close. there is a new private club on talang road called saeu samling or somthing like that. posh no flip flops etc. the 3 bouncers outside look intimidating. the decor is class but have to bring your own ladies. in pun pon there is a new club called rca, did'nt go inside. the roads are still a maddening experience as lots of work going on. was @ rome place this batch nothing fantastic. will be back for grand opening of fantasia on 26th april, soft opening will start on 12th april. there is a club in ocean caled chic resto, the waitresses will go shopping with you n i think thats about it. sanook bros it's happening.
Brother Natto,

How you getting along since Fantasia opened, or are you still recovering from your China trip?

Need some updates on Phuket Town:
1) Saeu Samling - have you checked it out or found out what that is?

2) James Garden and Fever Corner - is that a beer garden type place after hours or ......

3) RCA - Disco or pub or Karaoke?

4) Rome Place which you mentioned often - thats a massage place or booking out joint with Karaoke or ........?

5) New Fantasia - what are the charges there? How to avoid tourist charges? I may want to visit soon.

6) Chic Resto - club or restaurant or ?

7) I like going to old style Thai cafe of which the old Bo Luang has now dissapeared. What is the best Thai cafe nowadays in Phuket Town?

Any other place that should not be missed in your opinion? Last I was there Timber was still rocking after 10.30 every night with all the ladies in town congregating there; a) working type (without booking), b) freelance and c) just ladies out on the town.

S.
Old 06-05-2004, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: phuket

woo.......enjoy....
Old 23-05-2004, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomun
Yo yo yo. Judging from the significant numbers of Japanese boarding Bangkok Airways to Phuket. I've to fly to Phuket asap! Have to consult natto3 for tips. Hehehe.
bro yomun, me just back from trip to haikou again from phuket. saw many more than koreans than japs in phuket. they are everywhere. but forget about trying to get one. very clickish and usually come as couples. i have two neighbours(females) on my floor and in three years have never heard or said a word to them. you in bkk mostly , like to know more as i stayed 2 nights in bkk and i think poseidon models very pretty. true?
Old 23-05-2004, 08:53 PM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

bro sassina. my magazine empty, even blue bullets cannot help! yup was there before and on opening night of fantasia. can't remember much as the waiter kept pouring a full glass of whisky on the rock every time i took a sip. bought promotion night member for 10000bht 4 12 bottles i think. can't remember, only my credit card slip told me the next day.this club in thalang roed as you mentioned is targeting a very up market niche. no flip flop, shorts etc. there r three bouncers outside and they try to look intimidating. kinda kinky inside like for people who like sm and that kinda of stuff, candles everywhere. purple cutains and hard sofa seats. as for james garden, mostly after 2am crowd, and now there is a james cafe next door, never been inside. one of the two popular joints with fever garden for the late crowds. rca in pun pon, never been inside, looks like fish tank with music. i think it use to be love karaoke many years ago when you could get young girls there. rome place is bonking joint. 2000bht for short time and 4000bht overnight. sometime some realy good stuff can be found there. mostly locals there, no japs or foreigners there. i come back to fantasia later.chico resto is mainly drinking joint in ocean mall. people start there @ 2 or 3pm till 22:00hrs. my friend coolsoul likes the place. i dunno why but all thai joints r loud. seau samling is the only quite joint where you can drink and talk at the same time n not shout or just gyrate around trying to pick up some chic that needs a lay bad.ctd.
Old 23-05-2004, 09:16 PM
Samster

ctd. personally i like lemonrgrass for alfressco thai dining and drinking, its food is good try the spareribs, an basically the crowd tends to be more the middle age group. was in timberhut on wednesday night and it's still rocking roud the clock. many local pickups there if you know the right crowd. met some office girls and got phone nos. anyway back to fantasia. it's full everynight, got to go early if you want the right girl. early means 8:00pm or earlier! there is a cafe and dining outside the main entrance and soon a cafe on the lelt side of the entrance. it a little more expensive but it's oppulent and they must have spent a bomb to do it up. this is no chicken feed money, it's big, even the mamasan ja's tit are big. hehe. bro i need a rest to recoup before going back. i kinda begining to like hainan a little more now. it has the sea, sun and sex! best of all lots of cheap but good sex,the legal age is 16 in china. sanook bro hope we meet up. got to post on hainan probaly tomorrow.
Old 23-05-2004, 11:10 PM
Samster

sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Bro Natto,

Thanks for the reply. Looks like we keep missing each other but nevermind, I do find my way around the town decently.

My visit was short, only 3 nights so have to focus on a few places rather than going all over the place.

Most of the nights we were between Timber & Fever Corner and also mixed in one early evening shot at Grand Plaza to chio the masseur to meet later which is a good strategy if you're looking for a good service gal plus professional f*&k. On this point, I do agree with SC that its a good investment; (although we all like the chase too sometimes) and she did come out to play so the effort was worth it!

In any case, never ever made it to bed before 4.30am for all 3 nights. Unfortunately, got involved socially with Khun A of Fever corner so was like dragged there most nights anyway so did not suss out James which is like round the corner. I must say that the area round the canal has developed to be the after hours place for now much like the old area next to Metropole in the past. It appears that some people are trying to open there now too and I noticed some activity on my way back to hotel on my last night.

First night went to check out the Fantasia place and it was too late at 8.45pm. Nothing on the shelf that was attractive and we did notice one or two nice ones. Mamasan says after the 20 something, this month, more than 150 new ladies will join so it might be better later. At the current promotional prices of 2800 LT, its comparatively affordable for Phuket.

Timber is still the place where all the ladies, from normal work, freelance (quite a few students doing this nowadays), left over from the clubs congregate to chio customers too. Still the best place in town in my opinion if you like good music and some element of the "chase". Went one evening to Jammin and noticed that some of the women there are more akin to Farangs and to my surprise, there were no less than 20 farangs in the joint too! Unusual for Phuket town really.

Took a peek in the youngster's place Planet Concert Hall, there are some things to pick up there too if can speak some Thai. Did not stay as I had to meet friend at Walk In as they like oldies - band good but sitting down crowd so, hard to cruise!

Drove past RCA, Old Fantasia and a few other joints but did not like the outside so did not go in. Get up looks like for Tourists and I don't like being a tourist.

Never even had time to visit any of the old favourites like Pink Chamois nor Pink Club or the old Thisume which is now the Pink 2002. Was told the cafes now not worth it as the girls are now totally on commission and that means that they are chasing the flower money hard so did not visit any.

Never got to check out Rome Place as we ran out of time. Imagine, this is the 2nd recent time I have been to Phuket and never even got near the beach!

Yes, Lemongrass is a nice makan and drink place. Been there last two visits but this time did not get round to go there somehow. There are lost of these kinds of outdoors food and drink places with pretty waitresses all over the town springing up too!

I am due back there in July around the 22nd to 24th - another short visit.
Old 23-05-2004, 11:43 PM
Samster

bro s, recently quiet a few joints spring up around the pun pon soi, including one like fred flintstones place! sometimes go early and chat the girls up as there is no business for a few hours more, you don't know, you might lucky. there is one place next to lemongrass carpark i forget name but there is a very fair waitress no boobs but her complexion is wonderful. i am eyeing her pussy and it looks like the type with little bush type. it only a guess thru experience, obviously as i watched, many buaya eyeing her snatch too!
let try to meet up in july, i only have one day that month i have to be here and that's 10th july, otherwise can go anytime.. cheers, i replied to your pm. hope you like the pics. chok dee.
Old 03-06-2004, 02:04 PM
Samster

bro sassina, which flight are you booked on to phuket. i m holding a return portion on tg. i could travel on the same day. enjoy your bataam trip. any fr?
Old 05-06-2004, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro sassina, which flight are you booked on to phuket. i m holding a return portion on tg. i could travel on the same day. enjoy your bataam trip. any fr?
I am flying out of Bangkok for Phuket on Air Asia arriving 11.55am. This booked long ago on their launch promotion. You won't believe it I am doing Bkk - Bkt - Bkk for a return far or 299 x 2 bahts excl airtport taxes.

You'll probably arrive an hour earlier flying out on TG from Sillypore.

Just back later this evening from B-land and I am happy to report that I played 2 happy rounds of golf plus only one night of bonking. This time, did some repeats of pleasant ladies but no gems to talk about. (see batam thread later for some news items)
Old 06-06-2004, 04:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
I am flying out of Bangkok for Phuket on Air Asia arriving 11.55am. This booked long ago on their launch promotion. You won't believe it I am doing Bkk - Bkt - Bkk for a return far or 299 x 2 bahts excl airtport taxes.

You'll probably arrive an hour earlier flying out on TG from Sillypore.

Just back later this evening from B-land and I am happy to report that I played 2 happy rounds of golf plus only one night of bonking. This time, did some repeats of pleasant ladies but no gems to talk about. (see batam thread later for some news items)
wellcome back bro, i will be leaving for padang on monday and back on wednesday. you must have had a good time playing golf in bt, i sure of that. your schedule to phuket is in june or july?
Old 06-06-2004, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
wellcome back bro, i will be leaving for padang on monday and back on wednesday. you must have had a good time playing golf in bt, i sure of that. your schedule to phuket is in june or july?
July.

June is now and a busy month work wise. Unfortunately, the disasters of 1997 has meant that my retirement has been pushed back!

Padang, I understand that its a good place for kampong chickens.

What you there for? However, very traditional those real padang folks. Unfortunately, never been there.

Thats what my padang taxi driver in Batam tells me.
Old 06-06-2004, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
July.

June is now and a busy month work wise. Unfortunately, the disasters of 1997 has meant that my retirement has been pushed back!

Padang, I understand that its a good place for kampong chickens.

What you there for? However, very traditional those real padang folks. Unfortunately, never been there.

Thats what my padang taxi driver in Batam tells me.
bro sass, we r going to padang to eat real padang food. there was a heated argument from my friend who originated from padang so we r going monday back weds just n another crazy outung! hehe crazy lot we are.
Old 06-06-2004, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro sass, we r going to padang to eat real padang food. there was a heated argument from my friend who originated from padang so we r going monday back weds just n another crazy outung! hehe crazy lot we are.
Batam's Putri Bungsu has superb Padang fare; who knows is not better than in Padang!

Gotta do more than eat man; but as in the case of Ipoh, the willing and available kampong chickens are always exported and locals have to get by with imported stuff. Solution is to find a talent scout.

Enjoy your padang anyway!
Old 06-06-2004, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Batam's Putri Bungsu has superb Padang fare; who knows is not better than in Padang!

Gotta do more than eat man; but as in the case of Ipoh, the willing and available kampong chickens are always exported and locals have to get by with imported stuff. Solution is to find a talent scout.

Enjoy your padang anyway!
bro sassina, how i know, might find a diamond to polish up there. the few guys who been there already told me not to expect too much. amyway a couple of packs of studded condoms can be fun with these country girls!
Old 06-06-2004, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro sassina, how i know, might find a diamond to polish up there. the few guys who been there already told me not to expect too much. amyway a couple of packs of studded condoms can be fun with these country girls!
Make sure she dun put them on for you "inside out" or else it will be a terrible outcome!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1