The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2004, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
new fantasia

bros coming to phuket town will be glad to know that fantasia has gone big time. they have taken over the pearl theatre at the corner of phangha road and montri road. this will be the BIGGEST club in phuket island. imagine a theatre turned into a night club. i wonder how many girls in the no of dancers they're going to have. i spoke to cuwat, the owner, the other day and he told me this is a big project. meanwhile at the old club there are some new dancers with amazonian bods. to bro cool the new singers are to his taste! the mama san ja is quite a looker, me thinks she looking for sugar daddy. lots of happening in james garden and fever corner after the clubs close. there is a new private club on talang road called saeu samling or somthing like that. posh no flip flops etc. the 3 bouncers outside look intimidating. the decor is class but have to bring your own ladies. in pun pon there is a new club called rca, did'nt go inside. the roads are still a maddening experience as lots of work going on. was @ rome place this batch nothing fantastic. will be back for grand opening of fantasia on 26th april, soft opening will start on 12th april. there is a club in ocean caled chic resto, the waitresses will go shopping with you n i think thats about it. sanook bros it's happening.
Old 19-03-2004, 07:17 PM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Weird encounter at Patong

Quote:
Originally posted by ornateghost
This particular story has nothing to do with cheong at all in Patong (what an irony...)

I just came back from Phuket, having spent my few days there on Kamala and Patong beach. It's european season, and the whole place is just full of shermans, norwageans, danish, austrians, and just about any homo sapien that's at least 6ft tall, blonde and with blue eyes.

It's also boobs season on the beach: these european women walk around bare-breasted. I've not seen ang moh breasts for quite a while now, and it's ... well a little old - there are more elderly mama's than SYT.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had ever encountered "unclean" stuff in Patong? I stayed at the Avantika hotel - a brand new boutique hotel at one end of Patong beach. The strange thing is, I woke up the first night when my bed "jerked" all of a sudden.

Having previously lived in regions prone to earthquakes, I had thought that it was a quake (and it did felt like one!! not your usual kick-the-mattress type of shaking). After I convince myself that it's not a quake and I did not have to run for my life, I considered the possibility of supernatural... yikes!

Anyway, after peering around my room, couldn't find a damn thing, went back to sleep and the rest of the night was peaceful.

The next night, I placed a bottled water by the bedside table. At around the same time, the same "jerk" happened again (WTF...). This time, the bed pushed against the table, and the bottled water fell to the floor.

What did I do? Act blur, put the bottle back up on the table, go back to sleep!

Anyone with similar experience in Phuket to share? It was my first such in Phuket...
bro, it's probably one of those vibrating bed you find in geylang. you must have touched a button somewhere! i hope you enjoy it the next time. hehe n sanook...
Old 02-04-2004, 06:38 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -331 / Power: 0
korb korb korb korb
11apr-15apr songkan trip

hi bros out there i will be in phuket for songkan 11apr-15apr,as the is my first trip to phuket i like to ask some questions.

Do most hotel allow to bring in girls?my friend said baitong charge a fees for bring girls.how about others hotel that allow to bring in girls without paying the hotel.

As i bought airticket only is it diffcult to book a hotel during songkan?

if i wish to stay in town any good cheap hotel(less than 1000bht) in town?

oh last question,is the 2am curfew apply to phuket clubs?
thanks
Old 02-04-2004, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 22
kanasai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hohoho...siao liao..
u will wet whole body where ever you go...
Old 04-04-2004, 06:14 PM
Samster

Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanasai
hohoho...siao liao..
u will wet whole body where ever you go...
bro kanasai, the body wet not so good leh. the cb wet better! hehe. how was south america, some nice bonking?
Old 04-04-2004, 06:20 PM
Samster

Re: 11apr-15apr songkan trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by korb
hi bros out there i will be in phuket for songkan 11apr-15apr,as the is my first trip to phuket i like to ask some questions.

Do most hotel allow to bring in girls?my friend said baitong charge a fees for bring girls.how about others hotel that allow to bring in girls without paying the hotel.

As i bought airticket only is it diffcult to book a hotel during songkan?

if i wish to stay in town any good cheap hotel(less than 1000bht) in town?

oh last question,is the 2am curfew apply to phuket clubs?
thanks
bro, in town the are several mansions you can stay for less than 1000bht. rattana is the best @ 500+bht. there is also silver hotel 800bht. there are some like pearl, thavron, merlin etc at about 1000bht or there abouts. most do not charge for bringing your fun home. yes the clubs close at 2:00 am. go to the beer gardens like fever corner or james garden for drinking till am. sanook
Old 04-04-2004, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
bro kanasai, the body wet not so good leh. the cb wet better! hehe. how was south america, some nice bonking?
hahah..cb wet definitly shiok....
got chance to see gal wet whole body
not manage to get a hole over there lar...
Old 04-04-2004, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanasai
hahah..cb wet definitly shiok....
got chance to see gal wet whole body
not manage to get a hole over there lar...
hehe bro, travel more than 18000km, come to where some of the most beautiful women on the world live in and not manage to score? you how siow me leh.
Old 05-04-2004, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
hehe bro, travel more than 18000km, come to where some of the most beautiful women on the world live in and not manage to score? you how siow me leh.

hahah
Old 12-04-2004, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
c00ls0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro natto3 & everyone....had been busy travelling hence no time to post for awhile. How's the F1 trip bro natto? & the China hunting? I was back from Europe early April (trip cut short due to wife's work, and need not ask, no happenings since with me wife), and went to Phuket for a short romp trip with 1 Sg bro (5 days, 4/april-9/april). Heard from Shuwat that Fantasia instead of moving will be keepin' both locations, and the gals split between both! Hopefully he will have enough gals. Also, met your friend Kai (Police) at chic resto, the cellphone you bought him batt cover lost liao. Ning at chic resto still happening but May (the tall one, good bods but aqua look remember?) pissed with me as we late for a date with them at Ko To Mo. I only managed to met my fan DJ on 1st night as next day she left for home, Chiangrai over Songkran, which was good as that leaves me free to book the dancers and fishtank gals! But most gals we're familiar left for home over Songkran...but good old Nak was still there. Singers are the same gals except 1, Jar had been fired (dunno why), but i met her nightly at Ko To Mo anyway. I tried 1 fishtank gal (Noy), hot stuff, fully booked everynight until i had to pre-book her through Mamasan Ta, and man was she worth it! Her BBBJ world class! 21 year old Rayong gal, fair 100% Nihonjin look with big eyes! I had her for my last 2 nights until i came back to Bkk. Unfortunately she told me her 1 month stint in Phuket ends 22 April after Songkran, and she will go back to Rayong to help her mom's bakery. Guess some of us will be eager for Rayong roti eh???

hehehe. Met your ja ja too, only on the last night as she claimed she sick for 4 days liao....miss you lor bro natto??? kekeke

I will be back in Sg tomorrow for 5 days dealing wif some stuffs, then back to Bkk....

Atlas! my fan DJ will be visiting me in Bkk 17/April to 21/April, i may have a problem...you gonna be in town bro natto??? Bkk ap nam trip?

Will be back in Phuket probably end April....

Sanook Mak!
Old 12-04-2004, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
c00ls0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh yeah, 1 update, the official opening of the new, huge fantasia is confirmed to be 24th April (unless further works delay it). Also, bros out there pls do not ask me for contacts of my DJ fan. Fan = GIRLFRIEND (for now, kekeke). Any others i will share freely in PM if i have, including singers. Sorry, thanks & cheers.
Old 15-04-2004, 07:57 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -331 / Power: 0
korb korb korb korb

just got back from phuket this afternoon,weather damm hot there.btw i did not have time to drop by town side maybe nexttime.Day 1 reach patong already 8 plus already.i choose EXPAT HOTEL becos near to soi bangla and also guestfriendly.reception there got 1 quite pretty looking.firstnight head down to banana with frens to recce.Day 2 water war start late afternoon only at soi bangla,gear up ours pistol fight through soi bangla,me and some fren kanna molest by katoey.but some really damm pretty.the night go to banana disco again.spot some japanese look alike thais. jio us to this place called "SAFARI",inside it disco not single soul,most ppl gather aroung the rock climbing and open space to dance.mostly farang occupy .Banana start to hit up only after 1130pm,maybe becos the girls fr the bar bring their cust down. most farang already got there girls when they came to banana disco.mmy fren and i can only fish those who came alone with their frens.usually those not very pretty one .but also got alot of jap ladies brought by the thai boy.Too i unable to fish any fl cause the one i spot already book by angmo lieow.i can only smile at her,and she smile back and give me a bor-pian look.another one i saw was apporach by a angmo also,i thought no chance lieow but when they left the girl left wif her fren but not the angmo,i problem i face is that how to approch the girl i want to ask.cannot just straight away ask how much she charged per night right?cause some thai girls are not fl,they just came to phuket for song kran.i can only judge by their dressing and body language.the girl i want to approch is wif her 2 frens,one of her frensgot 1 angmo already the other one just dance with this girl i want.so i gusee she maybe a fl and try to dance near her to make eye contact wif her .but she never smile or notice me.i thought i no chance cause earlier on got 1 angmo approch her but left after some small talks.until now i still not sure is she a fl or not,there are some that when i look at them they will immediatly smile at me.giving me the 'signal' that they are avil.most my fren all got their girls becos they knew some of them and intro their other gal frens.so no problem for my fren getting their gals.maybe nextime i go to get them in the bars near soi eric first before heading to banana.trying to get the right gals you want is quite diffcult in the disco,as most are already book by angmo already.
Old 16-04-2004, 04:59 PM
Samster

hi there bros, esp bro cool. so it was all happening whilst i was away. will try for the opening date 24th april. anyway this is just a short reply as i just came back in haikou. i want to post in there . maybe c you later tonite? got your visa.
Old 19-04-2004, 10:04 AM
Samster

bros, i will be going for the opening of the new fantasia on 24th of this month. leaving on thurs, anyone ging there that time?
Old 22-04-2004, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!
Re: Weird encounter at Patong

Quote:
bro, it's probably one of those vibrating bed you find in geylang. you must have touched a button somewhere! i hope you enjoy it the next time. hehe n sanook...
Hahhaa....really had a good laugh when I read this.....I don't know if u r joking or serious.....vibrating bed?????? I rather believe it was a ghost or something....seems more believable to me
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1